PDA

View Full Version : Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum.

Clown
09-16-2014, 09:11 AM
Let me start of with thanking all of those people who gave us their trading goods.

Now let us set some ground rules:

If you plan on crossing the sea. First contact me aka Clown tell me you want to cross the sea by boat and want to pay taxes to Nightshade. Tax is only one trade pack.

If you do not pay the taxes we will hunt you down. Feed you to the sharks and sink your ship.

Dont try to swim or sail from us. We will get you!!!

Juries do not even try to convict any Nightshade member.

That was all for now see you on the sea.

Best regards
Clown aka future pirate king

PS: Our alliance members are of course not included we are after all civilized men.

Hiff
09-16-2014, 09:15 AM
haha i like this but i wont be paying taxes :p

Suzannah
09-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Hahahaha, this made me laugh a lot! Looking forward to the fun.

Berik
09-17-2014, 02:10 AM
What a clown...

orobebop
09-17-2014, 04:20 AM
Is there a lot of pirates guilds on Dahuta?

TheScotsman
09-18-2014, 01:15 AM
Let me start of with thanking all of those people who gave us their trading goods.

Now let us set some ground rules:

If you plan on crossing the sea. First contact me aka Clown tell me you want to cross the sea by boat and want to pay taxes to Nightshade. Tax is only one trade pack.

If you do not pay the taxes we will hunt you down. Feed you to the sharks and sink your ship.

Dont try to swim or sail from us. We will get you!!!

Juries do not even try to convict any Nightshade member.

That was all for now see you on the sea.

Best regards
Clown aka future pirate king

PS: Our alliance members are of course not included we are after all civilized men.

15 trade runs and not saw one member of this guild on friedrich. Your right in the name choice btw, you are a clown.

Suzannah
09-18-2014, 05:46 AM
Sailed over last night to get some pvp action, only met jellyfish on the way ;)

Clown
09-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Sadly like so many others the god queues have kept me from the sea but dont worry i will get you!!