PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Inoch - Say hello

Shalom
09-16-2014, 09:16 AM
Welcome to Inoch. My name is Asa, this server has been great and kept me playing. I look forward to many adventures with all of you. Please introduce yourself and lets keep this the best server to play on.

Special thanks to Lyra.

Archaegeo
09-16-2014, 09:17 AM
Hello
(Ache)

Shalom
09-16-2014, 09:21 AM
Hiya Ache and welcome, have you placed your house yet?

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 09:22 AM
This is already going on in the "first" thread but sure, I'll join in.

Hello, Atticus here. Play on the western side. Don't steal my trees and I'll be your buddy for life. K thx!

Also, if you have a guild, be sure to mention it in the guild listing thread and I'll add it to the list! Must have a guild website with teamspeak, ventrillo, mumble ect.

Raf
09-16-2014, 09:28 AM
Hi Folks,

I'm Raf with Primal Fury. We uprooted nearly the entire Guild on Kyrios and rolled alts to play here. Few of us ever made it in soon enough on Kyrios to get any land for house or farms. The entire server looked like a slumlord's nightmare when we finally made it in. Houses packed so closely you couldn't have put a farm down if you even got a space.

The land / farm growth was a lot more organic on this server without the Gilda Exploit.

We are on Inoch West now. Looking forward to exploring, trading and fighting with ya'll. :)

Raf

Robeus
09-16-2014, 09:37 AM
Hey guys, Rob here ;) your friendly neighbour hood daredevil xD

Shalom
09-16-2014, 09:38 AM
Hi Raf, I look forward to fighting you as well ;)

Shalom
09-16-2014, 09:40 AM
Rob, I remember you in chat. You were able to get your name and land :)

Paranos
09-16-2014, 09:42 AM
Yarrrr ... you can call me Hook! :)

Robeus
09-16-2014, 09:43 AM
Yep, name claimed, land claimed, happy Rob and Cat =D

Yoru
09-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Yup very happy to get my name from beta too!

Hello hello everyone tis is Cat. :3 No I'm not Firran so stahp it! >.>

<3

Kyla1218
09-16-2014, 09:46 AM
Hiya guys! Sai here!
Our guild was frustrated with OranThul and Bushi overrunning the land grab on head start on Tayang. So, as soon as we heard the new server was going up, we rushed to Inoch to finally have a fresh start on a great server. Looking forward to seeing all of you in-game!

Shalom
09-16-2014, 09:49 AM
Welcome Cat, I love that you are NOT Firran and got your name! Not that there is anything wrong with being Firran (I am one), I just didn't want to see a "cat' named Cat lol.

ChildOfTheAtom
09-16-2014, 09:51 AM
Hey all this is Neferpitou. Salphira was pretty much filled to the brim so re-rolled on Inoch and it's great. I was able to get a small house in Torchfyre Bay and had some great discussions on Faction chat last night. Very friendly community and very helpful.

Most people seemed to have come from Kyprosa or Tahyang. Some from Salphira. It seems the laid back or busy people who missed the housing rush rerolled on Inoch. They are some great people :)

Paranos
09-16-2014, 09:52 AM
Just testing my profile pic / sig

Yoru
09-16-2014, 09:53 AM
Welcome Cat, I love that you are NOT Firran and got your name! Not that there is anything wrong with being Firran (I am one), I just didn't want to see a "cat' named Cat lol.

Ikr? Totally how I feel. I did make a firran too and named her Sakura. :3

Shalom
09-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Welcome Sai, my first server was horrid and the chat unbearable as well.

Shalom
09-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Welcome Neferpitou. I love how friendly the /faction and /Nation chat has been. I hope it stays that way.

Archaegeo
09-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Yes, have two cottages, small farm, and large farm footprints down all next to each other on Villa coast, very happy camper.

Will eventually collapse it down to thatched and large farm most likely, but still, very happy I jumped server.

Deli
09-16-2014, 10:35 AM
Hey guys! was a long time founder since alpha and didn't play at all since headstart, only till yesterday when they launched the new server. Suddenly I feel hopeful for the game launch with so many nice people around and huge plot of LAND!! Anyway got to put my house and 2 small farms (sharing all with wife), managed to get my guild members on board as well. Here's looking for a great time on Inoch and hope to you everyone soon on the battlefield!

Shalom
09-16-2014, 10:40 AM
Welcome Deli!! Good to have some alphas around.

Wanted
09-16-2014, 10:43 AM
hah, yeah this is a proper "first" thread lol. Welcome all and glad to meet everyone :)

pkRockin
09-16-2014, 10:52 AM
*tips fedora*
'ello ladies and gents. If you'd all be so kind to show me to your hidden tree farms, I'd be much obliged.

Yoru
09-16-2014, 10:55 AM
*tips fedora*
'ello ladies and gents. If you'd all be so kind to show me to your hidden tree farms, I'd be much obliged.

Got a huge one in Auroria go look. ;)

Shalom
09-16-2014, 10:56 AM
Heya wanted (great name) and welcome :)
I just thought that we should show everyone how our server is different and classy ;)

lansirill
09-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Go on the server (felt like grabbing a 2 character name while I could.) Liking the new server so far, still looking for a guild, the only problem so far is I think I put my farm and house backwards but that's hardly as bad as my last server. Oops.

DRG
09-16-2014, 12:04 PM
Ello guys :D I am the guy who built the first 'house in Inoch server' East side. you probably know me right? no then I am Mox, since someone took name mox in this forum.. :(
Dam it idk how people take my name ;( anyway my in-game charactername is: Mox I am your king! remember that (just kidding) :D

Shalom
09-16-2014, 01:04 PM
Heya Mox :)

DRG
09-16-2014, 01:13 PM
Heya Mox :)

hey Asa :D♥

Elvenhell
09-16-2014, 01:15 PM
Hello all almost finished installing, never played archeage, been waiting for years , never got a chance at beta or alpha, so excited, i plan on joining the inoch server, im from england but prefer to play with you americans ;) hope to see you in game, and try not kill me too much :P

Laelais
09-16-2014, 01:18 PM
Hello I am Laelais, I will be joining you here on Inoch and starting a small pvp guild hope to meet the majority of you soon. ;)

toe nado
09-16-2014, 01:23 PM
Hello everyone. Rolled here in hopes of land and couldn't be happier with my decision. Everyone Ive encountered has been very friendly and civil. See you in game.:)

IGN: Toenado

Shalom
09-16-2014, 01:30 PM
I am near my house now and still plenty of land left, welcome Toenado.

Shalom
09-16-2014, 01:32 PM
Welcome Laelais, which side are you on? Don't forget to put your guild on the forums if you have not already.

Laelais
09-16-2014, 01:43 PM
East side and as soon as we get the guild started I will get you all of that information as well!

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 02:09 PM
So many great people! Got my house with beach front property, just placed down my large farm. Life is good. Loving the game!

Noldoran
09-16-2014, 03:30 PM
Hello everyone! Looking forward to joining you in Inoch on the West side. Are there any noteworthy guilds yet?

Aylla
09-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Hi, Im Aylla. Played on Omega and then Ollo. I love it on Inoch so far. I am also looking for a guild. I play an elf and I thank you all for being great players. My house is being built in Lilyut Hills. Good luck and have fun. Message at any time. Only lvl 14 but growing. LOL

RonnieDonnie
09-16-2014, 05:30 PM
Im sitting in que right now, I hope I get my names lol.

Qwynn
09-16-2014, 05:47 PM
Scylas Qwynn, Tahyang refugee.

Mozam
09-16-2014, 11:52 PM
Hi, Asa. I'm playing western side, but I think a couple of friends and I ran into you tonight. We came over to complete our farm quest and wandered into an eastern housing zone. Got killed a few times too. I think you had some illegal trees that were about to mature!

Looking forward to fun on Inoch in the months to come!

Lilybell
09-17-2014, 03:54 AM
Hey ya'll! I'm Lilybell, from the east side and I'm an european player who really enjoys it here at Inoch. :) It's fun playing with you! Don't have an house or stuff yet, honestly I havn't really figured that part out. Nice reading your messages here, you all seem like so nice people!

Ykavi
09-17-2014, 07:00 AM
Hello~ o/
I'm terribly new to the game. any pointers?

~Ykavi

Wulfe Icewind
09-17-2014, 07:10 AM
Lilybell,

I am sure that you could get some assitance understanding the concepts around housing/farms if you ask on map. You will likely get some trolls as well, but I would be shocked if someone doesn't try to help you out.

Wulfe Icewind
09-17-2014, 07:17 AM
Good morning,
I am Wulfe and I am on the western continent. I am mostly an Eastern US time player, but often stay up entirely too late so I overlap a great deal. I run with <Primal Fury> which has provided an enjoyable, adult community with which to play. Hoping the Inoch community develops into a fun, balanced and exciting one where the factions are fairly evenly matched.. toss in a good number of pirates and let it spin!

Enjoy!

birdstehWORD
09-17-2014, 08:24 AM
Howdy y'alls. Been playing a lot of D3 but decided to give farming a shot with some friends. ;D

Nomads77
09-17-2014, 08:39 AM
Sup ppl? You can find me in game on Nomads if you wanna group up and what not. Looking forward to playing the game with some of you.

Talith
09-17-2014, 09:11 AM
Hello everyone my in game name is Orivon

Shalom
09-17-2014, 09:50 AM
Elvenhell, welcome I used to live in the UK and have been back 6 times. I loved it over there.

SilentSagas
09-17-2014, 09:59 AM
Hello,

Archeum Founder here. I run a Planeshifter by the name of Sagas and a Gypsy by the name of Epiphiny. I have placed a cottage foundation near the auctioneer on the southern shore of Cindermore. I ride the Nation and Trial chats currently. It is my intent to be a vagrant in this game, going where I see fit, and stepping from the shadows when I see fit. My intentions are to world PvP with my Western brethren, but to roam the world free of alignment.

I did not play Beta, so I am still learning, but if you think I may be of assistance, feel free to ask.

~Sagas

Shalom
09-17-2014, 10:24 AM
Heya Mozam! That was me and it was a blast but I was not prepared lol. I look forward to future fighting with you haha. That was my first pvp on this server and with that class.

staax
09-17-2014, 10:33 AM
Hello everyone, name is Staax.

I'm rolling a Firran Abolisher so if any groups or guilds need a tank with experience from previous games (Aion and RF Online) shoot me an invite.

English speaker from Canada :)

Shalom
09-17-2014, 10:33 AM
Lilybell is should be on later today, feel free to message me and I will walk you through how to get a house if you have not done so already. I am currently flying in a plane on my way to LA for a business meeting so I can't play right now. If only they had high speed internet on this flight and I could bust out my laptop to play I would. Heck I would probably even pay extra money to the airline if they offered it.

USA Cowboy
09-17-2014, 09:00 PM
Hello from Philadelphia, USA!!!

I'm almost able to jump into ArcheAge!

Good luck!

Kaliha
09-18-2014, 04:36 PM
Hi all!

I'm totally new to MMOs (but an old hand at analog gaming like Shadowrun and D&D). I've managed to get in and play an hour or two since launch (darn job and band rehearsals keep getting in the way). I've decided on rolling Necromancer for the time being. Seems a lot of fun to play.

KarmaComa
09-18-2014, 05:45 PM
Hello! KarmaComa here, played beta a bit here and there and now trying out F2P to justify whether or not I want to sub. Hoping to find a good 18+ guild and make some friends! I travel a lot so I play lots of MMO's. :p

As promised in /nation chat here is the picture of my cat who was sitting on my keyboard and mouse when I try to play :-)

Ash!

http://i.imgur.com/izplA2ul.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/DQckr3ll.jpg

Tet
09-18-2014, 06:28 PM
RIP your hand.

If Ash is anything like my cat.

Venuss
09-18-2014, 08:08 PM
Yo whats up!

KarmaComa
09-18-2014, 08:11 PM
RIP your hand.

If Ash is anything like my cat.

The only thing she does it lick my hand. -_-

xxxNEROxxx
09-18-2014, 09:27 PM
Ascension is looking for a well versed tank for pvp. If that's your thing msg me and ill get you TS info.

xxxNEROxxx
09-18-2014, 09:29 PM
Hello everyone, name is Staax.

I'm rolling a Firran Abolisher so if any groups or guilds need a tank with experience from previous games (Aion and RF Online) shoot me an invite.

English speaker from Canada :)

Ascension is looking for a well versed tank for pvp. If that's your thing msg me and ill get you Ts info.

xxxNEROxxx
09-18-2014, 09:32 PM
I gotta say, all though I'm a hardcore pvper and im supposed to be a hard ♥♥♥ and what not, i love the the community on Inoch , it's pretty amazing. I'm Xion btw, leader of Ascension.

Relight
09-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Hey! The name is Relight. Nice to meet all of you! Looking forward to seeing you all in-game and maybe killing some of you! Side note, I don't have any friends playing this game so I'm looking for a group to play with. PvP/PvE, shoot me a message in game if you have a group looking for another longtime MMO/skilled player!

Nochi
09-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Whats up everyone,
Im looking for a hardcore QUALITY Pvp guild.
I have high pvp ranks across multiple MMO's
Msg me Ingame

"Nochi"
Firran Dagerspell

L8

Repentance
09-18-2014, 11:39 PM
Hi! Rep here. Like many of you, I came from Tahyang and wow, this server is leaps and bounds above the experience I had over there. I look forward to farming and killing (Westies) with you all!

USA Cowboy
09-19-2014, 02:22 AM
Hi! Rep here. Like many of you, I came from Tahyang and wow, this server is leaps and bounds above the experience I had over there. I look forward to farming and killing (Westies) with you all!

Yeaaaaa!!

I think you'll have a great experience over here. What race did you choose? In-game name? You like so far?

Repentance
09-19-2014, 03:54 AM
I think you'll have a great experience over here. What race did you choose? In-game name? You like so far?

Hey Cowboy!
I went with Harani.. I didn't really feel like playing as a cat-purrson in game. I only played beta for a short time so everything is still really new and exciting. I just completed my first cross-sea pack on the ole rowboat. Who woulda thought those seabugs could jump so far! In game name is Repentance. I hope to see you around!

Telonos
09-19-2014, 08:30 AM
Hello folks, Telonos here. Playing an Elf Darkrunner of the same name on West along with my girlfriend. We didn't really pay attention to this game much at all prior to launch (though I did dip my toes into the open beta a tiny bit, I never got past level 6. I saw enough to know that it has lots of potential though!). So, since we're total noobs, no land yet to speak of but we did go Patron pretty quickly, hoping to pick up some property after the inevitable drop in a month or so when the short-attention span folks leave.

Been playing MMOs since the days of text-based MUDs back on AOL/Prodigy (yes, I just dated myself there. I'm curious to see how many people even know WTF I'm talking about, haha). We are in the market for a guild, preferably with active membership in the 20+ range. We're pretty casual but we have extensive PVE/Raid (both of us)/PVP (mostly me) experience in other games. My lady tends to be pretty heavily into crafting too (she really digs farming, haha).

Hope to see you all in game!

Raf
09-19-2014, 09:27 AM
Sent you a PM, Telonos.

Sinnistrad
09-19-2014, 12:42 PM
Greatings All.
Seleen - Nuian Archer\Shadowplay\Witchcraft

Just got my foot in the door here after the game launched. Which seems to have been a blessing in disquise with Inoch and queues. I've been around MMO's for a long while and have been part of guilds spanning a wide variety of games and play styles. From the virtuous sort in UO to the less well liked Darkenbane-Rallos Zek. Looking for a mid sized guild accepting casual patron players with varied daily interests.

Telonos - AOL-Neverwinter Nights, we're both old ;)

USA Cowboy
09-19-2014, 01:37 PM
Hello all almost finished installing, never played archeage, been waiting for years , never got a chance at beta or alpha, so excited, i plan on joining the inoch server, im from england but prefer to play with you americans ;) hope to see you in game, and try not kill me too much :P

America!!!

What do you think your name / faction will be?

I'm Firran, my name is "Webmaster" add me to your buddy list!

Lilybell
09-20-2014, 06:15 AM
Shalom,

Thank you so much, sorry for my slow replay. :) I will must certainly message you! I have not figured it out yet, I've been too busy doing the quests, haha!

xx

xBelowAveragex
09-20-2014, 06:18 AM
Hello, my name is Slime. And I'll be the one murdering you repeatedly.

satorimoon
09-20-2014, 06:59 AM
Hi everyone! I'm Layla, I played on Omega server back in the day...hehe. I started headstart in Tahyang, but jumped ship when this server came up on Monday. Monday was awesome day in chat, everyone was so sweet and sang Kumbaya...hehe. :D No really everyone was great, but with launch day we got our share of trolls. Oh well, it's to be expected.

Anyway, sorry I get distracted, my husband Rook and I made our home in Marianople, which is where we lived in Omega. We love it there, it is beautiful. If you're ever around there look us up, and say howdy. :D

Rivas
09-20-2014, 06:59 AM
Rivas, part of Jade Dynasty on East. If you see me running around, say hello or /wave. :)

Ronjaliza
09-20-2014, 07:04 AM
Hello people, Ronjaliza here!

Really felt the need to actually say hi so hello everyone! Also a friend of Lilybell and we're from the same part of the world. In other words - I'm an european player too. :)
It's fun playin' with ya'll and hope i'll be seein' you!

Zariya
09-20-2014, 07:22 AM
Hello fellow Inochians!

I am very excited to be part of this server. The first day it opened felt like a breath of fresh air. Everyone of us that were refuges from other servers realized how special this new server is. I look forward to meeting you all in game!

Elfred
09-20-2014, 07:38 AM
Hi Elfred here. I live in the West. I am a refugee from Tahyang.

We went there because it was to be a role play server. But the role we played was that of itinerant hobo. The land was gone, gone even though I took a half day off from work to be there when the servers opened for the 4 day head starts.

Inoch was better :) My friend was torn. She wanted to break new ground, but she enjoyed the bustle of a packed server. I think, well, I think the video below tells our story. Welcome to Inoch acres.

http://vimeo.com/teeveesgreatest/green-acres-theme

Kinga
09-20-2014, 04:21 PM
Hisies! Kinga here. I'm excited to play with everyone. So far the server has seemed very friendly. I even joined a guild - Meowcenaries! I look forward to buying a sub so that I can build a farmhouse. You're all invited to come over. Unless you plan to kill me. K. Thanks!

~Kinga

saltymike
09-22-2014, 12:04 AM
hey, I am Captain Saltymike the fool. i Get called that a lot by the people i come across because the fact i quest to level up as a pure healer. I like long walks on the beach, i woman that can cook, and i'm a quite the masochist. feel free to message me in game if you want to chat. Talk to you soon.

Manderlla
09-25-2014, 11:21 AM
Hello~
http://i.imgur.com/GTpm0hv.jpg

hugeblorean
09-26-2014, 01:53 AM
IGN: Banglangja
RACE: nurian
Class: harbinger
Faction: west
Server: inoch

add me as a friend i hope to here from yall

arasimaru90
09-26-2014, 03:08 AM
Greetings my name is Eorlen , Liberator .. want to be pirate , nonnative english speaker. but still in category of "able to communicate"
looking for a RP guild. :)

edit: i am on western faction.

IronArm
09-26-2014, 03:11 AM
Name: Brasdefer
Race: Elf
Class: Templar
Faction: West
Guild: Catalan Ohtar

I'm one of the founding members of Catalan Ohtar and looking forward to doing more mercenary stuff in the future with the guild.

Supersomething
09-26-2014, 08:16 AM
Well hellooooooo. Main character is Barathos and I am apart of Sword and Ledger guild on the West. Transferred here after realizing the pipe dream that was owning land on Kyrios during head start heh. Currently a level 38 Primeval. Look forward to playing with, and probably killing some of you :).

Trxo
09-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Hello all,

(Trxo) Level 50 Darkrunner

Baratheon
09-29-2014, 05:45 AM
Name: Baratheon
Race: Nuian
Class: Demonologist/Daggerspell
Faction: West
Guild: <Imperial Guard>

I am the guild leader of <Imperial Guard> and most certainly looking forward to expanding and helping the West with the Harani and PKers. Of course, trade runs and farming are also a hobby!

ashtongue
10-02-2014, 02:24 PM
Ashtongue! looking for a freindly guild!!