PDA

View Full Version : Kyprosa Battle thread

Gothiques
09-16-2014, 09:26 AM
So, by this moment, which guilds most impressed you by their preparations, organization and personal skills?

Didnt really see any Apex members.
AE running around in Hasla and Impact cutting trees.

Rosy
09-16-2014, 09:30 AM
Occulus....super folks helpful and friendly and organized!

WNxRip
09-16-2014, 09:34 AM
Does it count if my own guild has exceeded my expectations by far? Got the most fanatical members haha.

Although I really like Black Paw, I saw them on Beta and they've done really well so far in Headstart and I hear the majority of their members are actually F2P so i'm keeping an eye on them

xReorks
09-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Hi Llex #1
Pi Kyprosa's first.
Hi melancholy.
Hi Impact/Midgard/Silent Storm
Hi loliana.
Hi alarion.

Cya around, have fun everybody, may yours all have longer que than me. :D

[AE] Zairakh.

Socratic
09-16-2014, 10:00 AM
I'm impressed with myself, but I wish I impressed myself more.

Mesok
09-16-2014, 10:31 AM
Hi Llex #1
Pi Kyprosa's first.
Hi melancholy.
Hi Impact/Midgard/Silent Storm
Hi loliana.
Hi alarion.

Cya around, have fun everybody, may yours all have longer que than me. :D

[AE] Zairakh.

... u forgot me

xReorks
09-16-2014, 10:45 AM

I'm impressed for haven't been brought to a mental hospital in these days, but there's time still. :D

@mesok
yoz. we haven't fought against each other yet, QQ.

Socratic
09-16-2014, 10:48 AM
I'm impressed for haven't been brought to a mental hospital in these days, but there's time still. :D

I'll never go back there! They tried to keep me unlawfully detained so I got the lawyers involved.

Andreasie
09-16-2014, 10:53 AM
Hydra by far the best guild out there lot of hardcore players and good comunity
http://www.archeagehydra.com

Branwulf
09-16-2014, 01:10 PM
Hydra by far the best guild out there lot of hardcore players and good comunity
http://www.archeagehydra.com
I don't think i've seen a single Hydra member. Lots of Legion though, practically killed more Legion than quest mobs at this point.

LlexX
09-16-2014, 01:31 PM
Im impressed with my neighbors at North Solzreed from the guild Dark Reavers (hope im writing their name right), they seems nicely organized.

AeonAuron
09-17-2014, 03:53 AM
Thelyn Ennor. Seeing them a lot. Looks like they are playing big... and they are playing good.

Crinaz
09-17-2014, 07:19 AM
AE killed rangora on freedich yesterday

Branwulf
09-17-2014, 08:20 AM
AE killed rangora on freedich yesterday

And would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids.

Reav
09-17-2014, 12:13 PM
Not impressed with anything gaming wise so far..

Land rush was those lucky to log in.
No decent pvpers seen thus far.
A few zerger guilds around, hydra, legion etc.. Amusing to watch but nothing impressive.

Will keep an eye out :)

AeonAuron
09-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Hmm didn't know Impact has THIS many members.

Donye
09-17-2014, 04:37 PM
Yeah they're everywhere :D

WNxRip
09-17-2014, 05:05 PM
A few zerger guilds around, hydra, legion etc.. Amusing to watch but nothing impressive.

You know, I actually resent that, Yes Hydra has alot of members (Legion has about 50 more than us) but in my opinion until a guild acts like a zerg guilld then they're not a zerg guild. If Hydra went around in packs of 20-30 ganking groups of 2-10 players then yes that would be zerg but really we mainly stick to small packs of 5-6 members. Any small guild that had a group of 5-6 members working together would be on an equal footing to that group.
Just saying, a guild doesn't really become a zerg guild till they go around in packs of 30-40 and outnumber those they're ganking 2/1 or more, Which Hydra doesn't do (It's occasionally been 4v1 or 4v2 but zerg status applies to anything 10-20+ really)

Reav
09-17-2014, 05:42 PM
Rip to me a zerg guild is one with many members and seems to use quantity>quality recruitment methods.

From an outsiders perspective that describes your guild and a few others.

Ps> your sig describing a hydra is zerg ethos in its self hah

Ollerus
09-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Dark reavers and Thelyn Ennor seem to be good, I see hydra a lot in the forums but have yet to actually see a single member lol. I think even now we can start seeing which guilds will still be around in 3 months time. Long live kyprosa, the more good guilds we have the longer our server will survive.

Loki- AE

arknor
09-17-2014, 07:25 PM
Rip to me a zerg guild is one with many members and seems to use quantity>quality recruitment methods.

From an outsiders perspective that describes your guild and a few others.

Ps> your sig describing a hydra is zerg ethos in its self hah
It happens in every mmo and some do actually make it as the top guild on the server.
Back when I played eq2 some zerg guild managed to become the best raiding guild on the server since they had the numbers to do them before everyone else, they slowly booted out the dead weight and retained all the hardcores and become an elite guild.

they are often extremely organised even though from an outsiders perspective they can seem like a bunch of zerg noobs

WNxRip
09-18-2014, 12:59 AM
Eh I would agree that we have quite a few members, generally in alpha we saw roughly only 50% of the recruited players play everyday and we ended up kicking those who were afk for 7 days, in about a week I'm foreseeing roughly 50 members being purged for inactivity at which point we'll be a slightly smaller guild haha.

We weren't really given much choice but to grow though considering Legion had been bullying all the smaller guilds that they viewed as inferior, when we were only 20-25 members strong they called a KOS on us (within the first 5 hours of the servers life) because we had a go at them for skipping the queue for that firran green quest (Some of you might remember that everyone on the server queued for that googli device quest. Well Legion members skipped it and we had a go at them in /shout for not waiting like everyone else in the damn queue and they called a KOS on us).
This also put us on the KOS list of Legions allies.

Speaking of zerg guilds, what about zerg alliances?
Legion have 250 members
Sun Tzu claim to have 200
Wrath has maybe 150-200
Silent Storm has maybe 70 (guesstimate)
That leaves us with an alliance of roughly 720 players (3 of these guilds even use the same TS3).

Yes Hydra are big in comparison to some other guilds but our alliance is still less than a 1/3 of the size of this mega zerg alliance, An alliance that in a few weeks will become even more aggresive and start bullying the little guilds more.
With Hydra you atleast have a chance to play how you want to play and not have to join us, and we're fighting this massive bloomin zerg guild because we have to, We're the lesser of 2 evils if you look at it.

The maximum ally count Hydra will ever have is 3, no exceptions, so 5-6 guild alliances kindof just make us fume, it's such a carebear way of operating

arknor
09-18-2014, 03:24 AM
Silent Storm has maybe 70 (guesstimate)not even close :)

Let's face it archeage is a game where numbers will count guilds need to be fairly big here.

Impact must have a lot of members though they defended a tree farm with a huge zerg the other night

james1202
09-18-2014, 05:39 AM
Ye our legion and alliance is pretty massive :) I still run solo where possible. Don't win wars with a handful of men versus whole armies. None the less, numbers are there for reinforcement, the main group in Legion are probably more organized than most of these other guilds. We will see with castles, galleons and the such start appearing.

Hey ho, can't knock a big guild. Nothing wrong with it, we are all very helpful and always doing what we can for our members and all working together, if that and being big makes us bad, I don't mind being bad :)

Reav
09-18-2014, 06:59 AM
never said you were the only zerg guild or even the worst one reputation wise, infact ive had a laugh or two at the antics in chat.
It's just really not my playstyle never has been if I have been in guilds they are always limited in number and always try to choose the better player (if not a casual guild).

Each to their own, thats why it does not impress me personally. My opinion, i am sure there are people out there that have nothing against zerg guilds and think yer cool so.

WNxRip
09-18-2014, 07:45 AM
Yeah I know, just saying that we as a guild/alliance aren't the ones aggresively calling KOS'es. We don't even have a KOS on Silent Storm even though they've got a KOS on us, We don't take enjoyment from constantly ganking people whilst they're questing unless they've done it constantly to us.

So yeah, I foresee and I'm calling it right now, the alliance that Legion are in will start calling more and more KOS's on other guilds smaller than them until eventually they're basically KOSing any guild that either refuses to join their zerg alliance or anyone who isn't one of them. At which point more and more guilds will open their eyes to how Legion act like scumbags to guilds smaller than them and use bullying tactics.

Like I said, i saw Legion members jump the queue infront of everyone else for this green quest when ever other guild was patiently waiting their turn as can be seen, called them out for queue jumping and they call a KOS on us immediately, if such a little thing can get them to declare KOS on people then it's clear that other guilds will soon join their KOS list
Whats even worse is that some Legion members did queue patiently but there had to be some gits who have some sort of feeling of entitlement to skip the queue. Say what you want but every member of Hydra waited in that queue and waited their turn.

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p720/WNxRipvanwinkle1/ScreenShot0029_zps65b81a43.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/WNxRipvanwinkle1/media/ScreenShot0029_zps65b81a43.jpg.html)

Reav
09-18-2014, 07:54 AM
You should make a KoS Legion thread then, let people know who the scum of the server is ;)
A little bit of drama (so long as its IG drama) never hurt anyone!

Regarding ganking, I'm a ganker my self so I don't frown upon it.
I got abit bored of leveling at lvl 25 and went to ynstree to gank some 30s was fun.

But yeah you convinced me already to make a bee line to harass Legion members when i get them alone, KoS as you put it.

Socratic
09-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Yeah I know, just saying that we as a guild/alliance aren't the ones aggresively calling KOS'es. We don't even have a KOS on Silent Storm even though they've got a KOS on us, We don't take enjoyment from constantly ganking people whilst they're questing unless they've done it constantly to us.

So yeah, I foresee and I'm calling it right now, the alliance that Legion are in will start calling more and more KOS's on other guilds smaller than them until eventually they're basically KOSing any guild that either refuses to join their zerg alliance or anyone who isn't one of them. At which point more and more guilds will open their eyes to how Legion act like scumbags to guilds smaller than them and use bullying tactics.

Like I said, i saw Legion members jump the queue infront of everyone else for this green quest when ever other guild was patiently waiting their turn as can be seen, called them out for queue jumping and they call a KOS on us immediately, if such a little thing can get them to declare KOS on people then it's clear that other guilds will soon join their KOS list
Whats even worse is that some Legion members did queue patiently but there had to be some gits who have some sort of feeling of entitlement to skip the queue. Say what you want but every member of Hydra waited in that queue and waited their turn.

http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p720/WNxRipvanwinkle1/ScreenShot0029_zps65b81a43.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/WNxRipvanwinkle1/media/ScreenShot0029_zps65b81a43.jpg.html)

You're all on my KoS.

Reax
09-18-2014, 08:13 AM
pfft guild size matters for nothing.

WNxRip
09-18-2014, 08:17 AM
Thats what I mean Reav, we've talked ingame if you remember, I'm not some powermad leader, I've told my members to relax and enjoy the game and then I have to deal with 2 certain guilds suddenly calling KOS on us and ruining my members enjoyment of the game.

Generally Hydra only kill for profit (trees, tradepacks or fish) whereas these guilds are KOSing us whilst we're questing which really is just a prick thing to do (excuse my language).

But i'm done with this thread really, I CBA to say what Legion are like, if you haven't seen how they operate then you will soon. Like we have a member in our guild with RL friends in legion and one of their members "Superkamiguru" was saying in Guild chat how he was going to offer people free lifts to solzreed on his clipper for the banana run quest but then kill them enroute and steal the pack. Thats scamming imo. Hydra wouldn't do that, we'd find the guys legit whilst they were crossing (although I have actually seen a few people swim across on their donkeys and given them a lift for the hell of it)

james1202
09-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Lol its funny people talk about stuff that they hear from a friend of someone they know who knows someone that has a long lost brothers best friends mums dog pisses on they're fence and sees the screen of someone in Legion stealing banana packs o.o

Ive only heard bad things about hydra myself and the majority of the people i know complain about you ^^ yet the majority of the people we come across join us o.o without any need for aggression o.o

You dont get alliances and a big legion by being all aggressive. maybe a big guild but not alliances with many other guilds.

Tell me, how many guilds want to be allianced with Hydra?

Branwulf
09-18-2014, 02:55 PM

I haven't seen much Hydra compared to the giant cluster♥♥♥♥ that is you, Impact and Midguard + others. I hope Impact at least give you a reacharound for your submission.

Reav
09-18-2014, 03:54 PM
Today my first personal interaction with a legion member clearly KSing a quest mob from me on purpose.
He died. :(

WNxRip
09-18-2014, 04:01 PM

We and our allies have agreed that the max guilds in our alliance is: 3.
Any more and it not only gets confusing but it restricts the gameplay of our members.
That and we consider it to be carebear. If it was many small guilds working together then maybe we'd think differently but 5 guilds 200-300 members strong each is not our style

Hydra members don't gank those doing quests
Hydra members don't grief unless we've been attacked
We're not bad guys if you get to know us

And maybe the interaction you have with us is bad James because your guild KOS's us, how bout you come to my house and just talk rather than gank me from behind a bush, i'm quite a chill guy, even gave a member of Lunatic guild 14 olives and 50 spice because one of my guild stole his trade pack.

Annacb91
09-18-2014, 04:24 PM
You might be nice I don't know, but your guild in general isn't. The amount of times I've been killed standing by a crafting station, warehouse or auction house is ridiculous. Hydra and Unrest people, killing for nothing but fun, I had no pack, nothing to be gained.

Now THAT is why you are on the KoS lists. If you want to get off the lists it really is simple, you and your guild leader/officers etc need to just talk it out with Silent Storm and Legion to fix it. If you can make sure that your members are as nice as you claim and don't PK then we can easily enough be mutual. That is how Legion and Silent Storm run. We will not tolerate PKers for no gain what so ever.

From the first few days you were already deemed the new Futilez, which was a guild full of PKers, purely because of the same actions. Sort your guild out Hydra then you wont have anything to complain about besides Trion's piss poor service.

Reav
09-18-2014, 06:33 PM
I don't get this thing against killing.
If you can kill it there shouldent be a reason not to?

Of course you have a risk every time.. if you are questing in same area he/she gets revenge later..
victims friends come...
KoSd by a zerg guild..
Start a war..
PVP prevents progress if you are trying to..

Bla bla.
Today I decided to help a guy who clearly accidentally aggroed a 2 star elite monster.
That is beneficial to me as Im sure that guy would not have thought twice if I were attacked in pvp or the same stupid monster to help me afterwords.

Though PVP happens and I personally don't restrict my self with any honor code vs randoms.
If I decide to you die.
I may help you or I may not if I think your char is ugly or your name stupid.

WNxRip
09-18-2014, 07:22 PM
you and your guild leader/officers etc need to just talk it out with Silent Storm and Legion to fix it.

Well tonight I offered a temporary ceasefire to the leader of Legion as I explained we were sick of getting ganked whilst questing and said that his members were probably feeling the same as we'd reacted to being ganked whilst questing by them by ganking theirs whilst questing.
His response? If I bow down infront of him and make a public declaration that I surrender and we're inferior to him then and only then would he call off the KOS.

Strangely enough I refused, I made an offer to stop both our members suffering whilst they leveled and he threw it back in my face. Pity he cares more about his powertrip than he does his actual members.

Like i've said, Hydra mainly kill for only profit but theres always the odd exception to the rule ^^.
As it is we've had some defections from Silent Storm who've joined us tonight, we welcome those who're not afraid to PvP any day of the week, and we as a guild refuse to be in an alliance with 5-6 guilds as it stops those members being able to steal trade packs, if a member of Legion is going solo with a trade pack and someones in a guild allied to them then they should still gank that noob for not thinking ahead about safety protocols.

Mertano
09-18-2014, 11:01 PM
Lol. Well you got, what your members asked for , while pking questers. So stop crying like an lil Girl and fight it out.. Or show how reckless your Guild is ans bow for him.. Pretty simple..

WeTeeF

Kinzyo
09-19-2014, 02:43 AM
You might be nice I don't know, but your guild in general isn't. The amount of times I've been killed standing by a crafting station, warehouse or auction house is ridiculous. Hydra and Unrest people, killing for nothing but fun, I had no pack, nothing to be gained.

Now THAT is why you are on the KoS lists. If you want to get off the lists it really is simple, you and your guild leader/officers etc need to just talk it out with Silent Storm and Legion to fix it. If you can make sure that your members are as nice as you claim and don't PK then we can easily enough be mutual. That is how Legion and Silent Storm run. We will not tolerate PKers for no gain what so ever.

From the first few days you were already deemed the new Futilez, which was a guild full of PKers, purely because of the same actions. Sort your guild out Hydra then you wont have anything to complain about besides Trion's piss poor service.

Why would you want to be removed from KoS? We have been on there for 2 days and you have only killed an AFK in our house, where as i've killed so many of you and your alliance im gonna end up going pirate early because of all this infamy.

KoS really isnt a threat unless you can actually back it up.

Castorcato
09-19-2014, 02:50 AM
I liked it when we waited in the queue for a bit then something happened irl so I had to go and came back and then waited some more, was really impressed.

arknor
09-19-2014, 03:17 AM
So nice being in an alliance on this server :) and it's amazing how helpful to each other everyone is being.

Felt soooo good saving a lonely guy waiting for his guild on freedrich island last night :D but these are the moments that will bond us together.
It's going to be amazing once the real pvp kicks off

If you can kill it there shouldent be a reason not to?
To PK someone just to be nasty with no gains does what? nothing but get guilds wanting to steamroll you off the server

You can't go around ganking for trade packs on your own faction and not expect to end up KOS when questing either like hydra seems to think. it's pretty much an act of war no other PVP game would let you get away with it.

There's also people from guilds on our faction that will PK you for mining ore in glitterstone if you end up KOS and have lots of guilds hating you then it's you own fault.
When the large guilds start locking down the mining areas pking anything that moves you know what will have lead to such a scenario, guilds need to protect their members and if it means locking down a mining area they will do it so the next time people are at glitterstone pking other miners on the same faction think about that one.

Fibsii
09-19-2014, 04:27 AM
Funny to see the "Hydra" which think we are a zerg guild all they do is PK their own faction.. hope u realize dip♥♥♥♥ that nobody cares :D

Also funny fact you try to contact me today
http://i.imgur.com/qcf5zti.jpg?1

Good Luck in-game ;)

WNxRip
09-19-2014, 05:08 AM
Funny to see the "Hydra" which think we are a zerg guild all they do is PK their own faction.. hope u realize dip♥♥♥♥ that nobody cares :D

Also funny fact you try to contact me today
http://i.imgur.com/qcf5zti.jpg?1

Good Luck in-game ;)

GL to you you mean? 4 guilds are about to call KOS/declare war on Legion. You don't want peace? well then we'll have to end you

Melancholy
09-19-2014, 05:43 AM

+1

would love to take being impressive to the next level but then again...

http://i.imgur.com/3R2yNgj.jpg

james1202
09-19-2014, 05:56 AM
GL to you you mean? 4 guilds are about to call KOS/declare war on Legion. You don't want peace? well then we'll have to end you

This sounds fun :) I'm quite lucky at the moment as I haven't see any hydra and as it stands I'm normally far too busy to kill questers and will only ever retaliate if attacked not to mention as a person I don't agree with killing low levels / questers / people not interested in fighting. I fight alone 9/10 and if you see me it's highly unlikely I'm partied unless doing party things.

None the less I will be overly excited to come hunting you all down if you want to declare war :) there's a big difference between just being Kos and actually declaring war on our guild.

Please let me know the names of these 4 guilds as I'll start keeping my eye out, hopefully they only get to the "about to" stage and not the "declare stage" but if it gets to that then all I can say is..... Bring on the trumpets :)

Socratic
09-19-2014, 06:44 AM
+1

would love to take being impressive to the next level but then again...

http://i.imgur.com/3R2yNgj.jpg
Hmm, I may be a narcissist IRL, but damn I sounded ♥♥♥♥♥♥ there. I meant to humble myself by saying I could of done more, I failed.

Hawky
09-19-2014, 01:03 PM

I don't think I've ever heard something more stupid in my life.

"We'll end you" But you're the one begging to call peace?

arknor
09-20-2014, 12:24 AM
hydra members still be ganking questers if you weren't aware, some people in the same guild as me on teamspeak last night around lvl 35ish were saying they got ganked.
I personally had a different experience with 5 hydra guys in their 40's that will remember me. but if like you said before your members are not supposed to be ganking questers then they are not all listening.

xReorks
09-21-2014, 11:39 AM
up this, just to prove that most server pop is pvping que's more than enemies those days, but still can find some fun around.

Mordran
09-21-2014, 10:26 PM
Canīt complain about Hydra so far. Impact and Black Paw instead are real ******s, only capable of killing low levelīs, ore stealing, that kind of BS

Ternon
09-22-2014, 01:11 AM
don't know why but yesterday lvls 48+ were dying by 43+ lvl archer :)

guys try harder

Kittens
09-22-2014, 08:04 AM
Hydra kill everything they see, cant speak about PKing because im West but they tend to kill every west questing lowlevel they see which is why they are on our KoS.

@At the Topic
Cant name any, way too early

WNxRip
09-22-2014, 08:25 AM
Hydra kill everything they see, cant speak about PKing because im West but they tend to kill every west questing lowlevel they see which is why they are on our KoS.

@At the Topic
Cant name any, way too early

You're western, you're supposed to KOS us anyway ^^

DaYeL
09-22-2014, 09:19 AM
You're western, you're supposed to KOS us anyway ^^

Not at all. If you had known better the game. You would have known that friendship with Red Guilds sometimes are very useful.

AeonAuron
09-22-2014, 10:18 AM
Need more Westerners at Halcyona!

xReorks
09-22-2014, 10:57 AM
Need more Westerners at Halcyona!

Thanks you Auron :D

So many westerner guilds are just slacking and dodging every possibility of pvp.

However i hope people going to understand in a close future that halcyona, hasla, freedich are zones of common interest and cooperation is required.
While eastern guilds are massively active in pvp the west atm is just us, prime and butchers. :(
The difference in numbers at this point of the game is huge, but its not just that, the difference comes from dedication, out of 10-12 halcyona wars i partake the west hardly got up to 100 players , while east had tons more.

Trax
09-22-2014, 11:15 AM
So far every battle i have been in AE has left us fighting outnumbered 2v4 etc, normally not a problem unless against impact, anything more than 2v2 maybe 2v3 if we are really lucky and we get killed.

xReorks
09-22-2014, 11:27 AM
I don't know which guild you are in, i'm actually pvping all the time i had managed to get ingame and this going for hours straight and being ALWAYS outnumbered 3 to 1 minimum.
Never did cryed about it or screamed "zerg,zerg" nor did i put the blame on the guilds that never leave their holes.
Unless you're a prime or apex guy your guild is pretty close to unexistant in pvp so i ask you to don't pick AE's name upon your frustrations for loosing pvps.

Trax
09-22-2014, 11:40 AM
Wow dude so aggressive, wasn't picking any names out, your guys are the most common i have seen and im not frustrated at all, was just pointing out what i have seen.

Nor did i cry about zerging in fact i havent seen to much of it while leveling 4 maybe 5 people at once the max normally some 50's mixed in.

We haven't lost too many either, a handful of times countable on one hand.

and by the way, your picking on the other guilds on west saying they are slacking... well yeah i try to go to zones in war, its a lot more fun.

WNxRip
09-22-2014, 11:48 AM
Not at all. If you had known better the game. You would have known that friendship with Red Guilds sometimes are very useful.

Who the hell would ally with red guilds? like yes I know like on Alpha Forestcrow did it... with multiple red guilds, but still.

I'd understand working/allying with a pirate guild but really right now unless they have a sufficiently high language knowledge theres no point imo

xReorks
09-22-2014, 11:55 AM
Ah ok, might have been misunderstood each other, happens, no hate. ;)

You know, i'm a bit upset for the behaviours some west guilds are showing , or the excuse that since enemies have larger numbers there's no point to fight.
Well, in this game pvp and fight are mandatory to achieve endgame goals and thats why eastern guilds are that much active now. because they realized how important is to start fast and have the advantage as fast as possible. :)

Trax
09-22-2014, 12:01 PM
Ah ok, might have been misunderstood each other, happens, no hate. ;)

You know, i'm a bit upset for the behaviours some west guilds are showing , or the excuse that since enemies have larger numbers there's no point to fight.
Well, in this game pvp and fight are mandatory to achieve endgame goals and thats why eastern guilds are that much active now. because they realized how important is to start fast and have the advantage as fast as possible. :)

I agree!

We have resorted to kill every red on sight, normally we if get in first out numbered we stand a better chance. Kill enough and people soon start running :)

Last night we got zerged so we went around the map hunting down every one of them, was a number of guilds/guild less. ALWAYS fun :D

Trax
09-22-2014, 12:03 PM
I agree!

We have resorted to kill every red on sight, normally we if get in first out numbered we stand a better chance. Kill enough and people soon start running :)

Last night we got zerged so we went around the map hunting down every one of them, was a number of guilds/guild less. ALWAYS fun :D

Then we found a bot we ganked for an hour until he got disconnected

Nothingtoseehere
09-22-2014, 04:11 PM
Still missing alot of the bigger western guilds in halcyona:(
Starting to wonder if they are all pve guilds or something.

AE is one of the only guilds actually trying for Halcyona and not just waiting in base to get that 1 single piece for their necklace.

Ollerus
09-22-2014, 06:59 PM
Also note, many dedicated PVPers like myself are focused on gearing up at the moment.

arknor
09-22-2014, 10:16 PM

you dare complain about being pked? you are in the biggest PK guild on your faction mate.

I've been ganked whilst questing to 50 at least 30+ times from groups of people from your guild, they came back to the quest area they just did every step of the way knowing I was doing the same quests as them but at a slower rate when I encountered them in hasla and attempted to stop me leaving the res shrines by surrounding them

do I cry on the forums? no so neither should you, in that guild you will be hated by everyone on the opposing faction.

dying to purples on the other hand whilst questing or mining is annoying unless both sides are aware they are KOS

Kittens
09-22-2014, 11:18 PM
Also note, many dedicated PVPers like myself are focused on gearing up at the moment.

Its like Xusik(very good PE from NA) said "You wont see my in PvP untill i got full magnifient Set".
Well i dont approve this but still everyone decide when to start things.

@At the friendship with Red's
We are allied with some large East Guilds, but its still not equal to ally with a green guild. We basically just have the agreement to not attack questers, to not steal tradepacks, not attack during hasla farming and such things. Like freedich we would wait for everyone to turn the Packs in and then start fighting each other :). I wont hide that such agreement includes PKing from time to time but we always try to speak first to ppl before turning on them for attacking our allies on freedich.

Wolfi
09-23-2014, 01:58 AM
Gearing up or Building Farm first thats the Question hmmm....

HidekiG
09-23-2014, 06:15 AM
I'm not sure what's going on here. Why are people still using the term zerg? Recruit better and get better players and stop QQing. If a guild wants to be succesfull and gathers a mass amount of people that put their trust in their leadership then you have no right to complain. It just shows your character.

I think zerg is outdated as ♥♥♥♥, I run into everything I can. I had 30 Prime members to fight at LEAST 150 impact/midgard on Freedich a couple days ago (they were obviously spread aorund the island) when they were guarding a soon to be demolished house.

We won some engagements and lost some engagements, it's how it goes. To give my opinion on the more noticed guilds:

Hydra: Kill a lot of them because most of their members seem to be ♥♥♥♥♥♥y towards mine, I have not had any personal ♥♥♥♥♥♥y behavior experienced with them except for 2-3 members. Either way they seem to want to fight and I'm all for it. (No offense to Hydra here, I dont know you guys at all.)

Legion: They have 300+ members and they're quite a cluster♥♥♥♥ in some sense but they have quality players and their leader is solid. It's not easy to coordinate 300 players and 100 active players every day. Despite us having an agreement with them to leave low levels or questers alone, this doesn't stop me (or them) from mashing our buttons on them once we see them, though, not that they care/mind. Although they seriously need to weed out some people. >_> (Snow plz)

Sun Tzu; No idea how many members they have exactly but they will go above and beyond for you in an Alliance. No matter what faction you are.

Aurorian Empire: Organized and structured, that's for sure. In PvE anyway, I have honestly yet to see their pressence PvP wise on Kyprosa but then again we are also one of the guilds who conciously chose to not engage in a lot of large scaled PvP because we simply have other things to focus on.

DaVinci: No clue what's going on there.

Erenor Trading Co: Merchant Ship very fast after headstart ended, 40~ members, impressive dedication towards one goal. Did a mass trade event with them and they listen well to orders even though they never heard me on TeamSpeak before. Good guys.

Drunken Whalers: They missed the ''The'' in their name, GG. Either way, small but have a good pressence overall. No clue what their organization is like.

Dragoons: No clue what's up. Seem cool.

Thelin Nore (or something): See them with quite a few members in Hasla, that's about it.

Impact and Midgard: Just gonna categorize them in the same thing, I dont think they're quite as significant as people make them out to be. They have a lot of members but that is nothing significant. I am 100% sure (and they can take it in any way they want, I'm not trying to be aggresive here) that I can beat them head with a bit more time to establish ourselves given the small amount of numbers we got.

----

There are probably some other guilds out there which I forgot, these are just from the top of my head.
I'll go on to Individual players. (Yes, I'll name Prime members)

----

Templar (healer overall): Kodex from Aurorian Empire.
Guy is a god. Simple as that, he keeps 5v20 raids alive and helps outnumbered parties beat raids all the time. Communicative and a skilled player.

Swiftstone (mage overall): Pi
#DreamTeam

Templar/Blighter: Fibsii
Guy's a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ :( (fredplz) but I love him. Oh and he knows how to PvP so I guess that helps.

Dreambreaker (PvP frontliner/tank): Leliana
Yes, I named myself, please drop the hate.

Darkrunner (DarkrunnerDarkrunnerDarkrunner): Ultimate
Biggest troll in the ♥♥♥♥ing universe but once he gets serious you might wanna run the ♥♥♥♥ away because he will take on 3-5 people on a regular basis. I seriously have no words for this guy, even durnig large scale PvP we push in and he's just killing everyone on the side on his own, makes no sense. :l

Darkrunner: Bandora
He looks like a ♥♥♥♥ (<3 u) but he's actually pretty good (to my surprise, if I'm gonna be honest).

Darkrunner: Cloudkicker
One of the more advanced darkrunners I've seen, big props.

Hierophant: Spacesavage
One of the more experienced long term alpha players, pretty beast and keeps his raid alive well.

I havent really felt challenged by anyone else so far although I might be forgetting one or two people. On top of that its too early to really pick out individuals because it's not like I haven't struggled before, died or had issues, a lot of players have tons of potential.

Malvious
09-23-2014, 07:26 AM
Kyprosa is a carebear server anyway, people always run from pvp ♥♥♥♥ing carebears.

HidekiG
09-23-2014, 07:34 AM
Kyprosa is a carebear server anyway, people always run from pvp ♥♥♥♥ing carebears.

Join another server.

BB.

Malvious
09-23-2014, 07:36 AM
Join another server.

BB.

Nah im here to prey on all you carebears and zerg the ♥♥♥♥ of them with my 300+ guild. Make you all cry and fill my river of tears.

HidekiG
09-23-2014, 07:39 AM
Nah im here to prey on all you carebears and zerg the ♥♥♥♥ of them with my 300+ guild. Make you all cry and fill my river of tears.

I enjoy zergs, more honor. :l

DaYeL
09-23-2014, 08:22 AM
you dare complain about being pked? you are in the biggest PK guild on your faction mate.

I've been ganked whilst questing to 50 at least 30+ times from groups of people from your guild, they came back to the quest area they just did every step of the way knowing I was doing the same quests as them but at a slower rate when I encountered them in hasla and attempted to stop me leaving the res shrines by surrounding them

do I cry on the forums? no so neither should you, in that guild you will be hated by everyone on the opposing faction.

dying to purples on the other hand whilst questing or mining is annoying unless both sides are aware they are KOS

Waddalol? Who was crying about what? Seems you have some problems understand english man =D

My guild is Faction Friendly, we don't PK nobody, if you dont ♥♥♥♥ with us obviously there will be a reaction. (Sometime we gank East ppl who gank our lowbies, but this is normal no? if you dont like it go play some Hello Kitty Online Server).
About your quote, i was replying to the Hydra's guy who was saying Red Name= KoS , and i was telling him that sometimes "not aggressive pact" with other faction guilds can be very usefull.

P.S. You dont cry on forum. Strange i was wondering what are you doing now. =| <3

AeonAuron
09-23-2014, 10:36 AM
Let zergs have fun at south.

WNxRip
09-23-2014, 10:42 AM
we don't PK nobody

That double negative ;)

Socratic
09-23-2014, 10:45 AM
That double negative ;)

Unless nobody was a figurative term and they missed the plural, they don't PK people who they think are "nobodies". Yeah that stupid double negative phrase came from the states no doubt.

Remedeee
09-23-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm just going to leave this here. Hydra wonder why they are so hated.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?64863-This-Is-The-Kind-Of-Scamming-You-Can-Get-Away-With-VIDEO-INSIDE

Preacher
09-23-2014, 11:03 AM
Please... Dahuta is Carebear server http://i.imgur.com/vQbFpTx.jpg, this is how at Fredich looks there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwyfjSVkz8E http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJtxshzY0WA

Kyprosa is My Little Pony server.

Malvious
09-23-2014, 11:11 AM
Please... Dahuta is Carebear server http://i.imgur.com/vQbFpTx.jpg, this is how at Fredich looks there http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwyfjSVkz8E http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJtxshzY0WA

♥♥♥♥ im missing out on all the fun :<

WNxRip
09-23-2014, 11:16 AM
I'm just going to leave this here. Hydra wonder why they are so hated.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?64863-This-Is-The-Kind-Of-Scamming-You-Can-Get-Away-With-VIDEO-INSIDE

If you read the comments on the video I did actually post saying "And I was wondering why people hate us so much"
but eh, it's a legit mechanic, It could be worse, certain guilds who I won't mention here have actually been selling housing plots to people, taking the money and not demolishing the house (I'm not defaming the guild and it's not one of our enemy guilds but I'm not going to name what guilds been doing that), Their members have made like 130-200g in an hour doing that actually.
So i'll admit that I wouldn't really support that type of behaviour and actually once publically called out Legion members for trying the same thing but at the same time it's small beans compared to some things that other guilds have done.

Also: They've made a video and an entire forum thread about it, I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to trust them on more missions, If they were using it to make money they probably shoulda kept it on the down low and not publicized that they've been doing it to the entire server ;)

AeonAuron
09-23-2014, 12:38 PM

5000 member alliance against 0 enemy in Freedich?
Dahuta must be fun.

Preacher
09-23-2014, 12:56 PM
You are trying too hard Auron. No hand holding alliances at East (we just finished trade run, enemies did not dare to attack, so we did a dance party and guarded the arriwing East guilds since PKing them for packs not worth criminal points). 5000? I was facepalming when Aneu claimed there were 500 Eastern player with 7 50 man raids fighting Halciona war against poor them, but you outdid even that.

And yeah, Dahuta is pretty damn fun. Huge Halciona wars, constant Hasla fights, regular Freditch skirmishes (also not against us :( since we usually arrive with big force there), fights for illegal farms etc - there is no lack of pvp and competition with good and reputable guilds. Our plan worked out splendidly. Cant wait for the sieges. Way way better than we had at Shatigon.

Dahuta is the Max Conflict, pvp guilds server after all. Max drama, max competition, max fun. Kyprosa is just max queues.

AeonAuron
09-23-2014, 01:03 PM
Playing in Dahuta, hanging out in Kyprosa section, 10 lines of reply to my 2 lines of comment. Wonder who is trying too hard.

Preacher
09-23-2014, 01:18 PM
I am hanging out at forums, yours seemed like some fine place for some drama it lacks so much. So here i am. Find it fun watching how both projects develops and finding out who was right in there end. Its German server after all, shoudnt you be able to empathize with a little bit of "schadenfreude"?

AeonAuron
09-23-2014, 01:46 PM
We never claimed your server will be bad at first. We can talk again in 3 months.

DaYeL
09-23-2014, 01:51 PM
Preacher the best forum animal of all time.

But its funny how you are so sure your server is so good that you need to come here to tell us it every..... 5 mins?.

If you server is so funn go out of here and fly to the Magical Land of Dahuta
Cya

Reav
09-23-2014, 02:16 PM
Lol preacher comes to tell us about the awesome PVP he has in fredich where no one attacks each other.
MAX CONFLICT ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED TO ATTACK US, LIKE THE COLD WAR YO.

Preacher
09-23-2014, 02:26 PM
Lol preacher comes to tell us about the awesome PVP he has in fredich where no one attacks each other.
MAX CONFLICT ITS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED TO ATTACK US, LIKE THE COLD WAR YO.
What? I posted that Dahuta is official Carebear server and posted a proof. Kyprosa cant claim a carebears title to themselves, since we already are - as evident by the sails and constant dance and friendly hug parties. If you want you can be Hello Kitty or My Little Pony server, but Carebears are already claimed.

THE PvP server Dahuta is by default, after all, best EU pvp guilds are there and enjoying small and huge fights (also as of recently, way too huge - thus invisible people and lag in Halciona) :)

Reav
09-23-2014, 02:41 PM
I find it amusing you claim your communities and others like VOTF to be the best community when (i dont think you were in alpha, maybe omega if anything) but in alpha VOTF was a non power, they were a guild that no one really knew.
They downed the kraken a week before servers were shut? Yeah.

You and guilds like them are game hoppers, hell I am sure most of your guild will quit to go bear in WoD.
If not that then what ever is next.
As for PVP I'm pretty sure I could ♥♥♥♥ on you and anyone in your guild equal gear etc.
Zerg guilds Quantity>Quality and proud of it!

Or are you one of these that believe the numbers game is a better game than the game is self?
Or are those SUPER SERIOUS TACTICS that you use to turn up to fredich in overwhelming numbers?
Must have thought really hard about that choice of tactics there eh?

Reav
09-23-2014, 02:48 PM
On a different note hey Hydra guys- http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?64863-This-Is-The-Kind-Of-Scamming-You-Can-Get-Away-With-VIDEO-INSIDE
or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmOuBlSVlUA&feature=youtu.be
Respect that was pretty awesomely executed! haha, laughed all the way.

:)

Preacher
09-23-2014, 02:56 PM
I find it amusing you claim your communities and others like VOTF to be the best community when (i dont think you were in alpha, maybe omega if anything) but in alpha VOTF was a non power, they were a guild that no one really knew.
They downed the kraken a week before servers were shut? Yeah.

You and guilds like them are game hoppers, hell I am sure most of your guild will quit to go bear in WoD.
If not that then what ever is next.
As for PVP I'm pretty sure I could ♥♥♥♥ on you and anyone in your guild equal gear etc.
Zerg guilds Quantity>Quality and proud of it!

Or are you one of these that believe the numbers game is a better game than the game is self?
Or are those SUPER SERIOUS TACTICS that you use to turn up to fredich in overwhelming numbers?
Must have thought really hard about that choice of tactics there eh?
And this post, is a perfect illustration, why Kyprosa pvp leaves to be desired. But well, not everyone can be ambitious and aim high for a proper challenge. For some, "pvp" is defined by them ganking people on mobs. For some, total server wide war with dozens of guilds in contest for supremacy. Did you already peacefully divide who gets which castle and prepared money to buy out own siege bids?

Nothingtoseehere
09-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Shouldn't you be getting involved in another dickmeasuring contest on the Dahuta forums?

Preacher
09-23-2014, 03:08 PM
I can multitask :)

Reav
09-23-2014, 06:30 PM
You have a high opinion of your self if you think that because you and your guild on the server it makes it max pvp.
Max pvp of not fighting each other eh?
Keep up the great work there dude you are speeding your guilds departure from the game by picking a lesser server.
It's actually a good thing for the gaming community so tbh dahuta IS the best server, stay there man. :)

arknor
09-23-2014, 07:19 PM
Would that be Vengeance Of The Fallen from eve-online ?

Crinaz
09-23-2014, 08:31 PM
Templar (healer overall): Kodex from Aurorian Empire.
Guy is a god. Simple as that, he keeps 5v20 raids alive and helps outnumbered parties beat raids all the time. Communicative and a skilled player.

Swiftstone (mage overall): Pi
#DreamTeam

Templar/Blighter: Fibsii
Guy's a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ :( (fredplz) but I love him. Oh and he knows how to PvP so I guess that helps.

Darkrunner (DarkrunnerDarkrunnerDarkrunner): Ultimate
Biggest troll in the ♥♥♥♥ing universe but once he gets serious you might wanna run the ♥♥♥♥ away because he will take on 3-5 people on a regular basis. I seriously have no words for this guy, even durnig large scale PvP we push in and he's just killing everyone on the side on his own, makes no sense. :

Darkrunner: Cloudkicker
One of the more advanced darkrunners I've seen, big props.

ah man alot of people i know quite well. All used to be pirates except for kodex.
Pi , fiibsi, ultimate and cloudkicker(aka sybreed) were all in Big Natural Crits

To be honest i would add hyena to the list aswell but that would just be me.
he seems to be burned out from alpha though

Edit : tell that ♥♥♥ker Ultimate that i need a walk on the beach on freedich, he totally forgot last time :(
(he will know who i am :P)

xReorks
09-23-2014, 08:39 PM
Actually had a finally descent halcyona war where the east didn't achieve a flawless victory in <30 mins.
Thanks to the western guilds that partecipated with us.
Thanks also to server hardware that with such spikes managed to kill me and my fun before the enemies could, popping a meteor just to find your char died in a lag spike is great fun, indeed. :(

Is positive to see finally west guilds standing their ground and fighting impact back , hoping that this going to happen on daily basis from now.

@preacher
Hello, this thread just missed you to bring the fuel we needed.
I appreciate your dedication in promoting your server 1 week after the release and i wish you to find enemies to pvp, one day, in your server.
Until then feel welcome here if you have the need to find, hear or see anything related to ArcheAge PvP.

Socratic
09-23-2014, 08:52 PM
I am hanging out at forums, yours seemed like some fine place for some drama it lacks so much. So here i am. Find it fun watching how both projects develops and finding out who was right in there end. Its German server after all, shoudnt you be able to empathize with a little bit of "schadenfreude"?
How is it a German server? Germans are a minority.

Nunchi
09-23-2014, 10:39 PM
Playing in Dahuta, hanging out in Kyprosa section, 10 lines of reply to my 2 lines of comment. Wonder who is trying too hard. The length of reply a question merits is mutually exclusive to the length of the question. Also, he's Preacher.

Reav
09-24-2014, 01:16 AM
Would that be Vengeance Of The Fallen from eve-online ?

Yeah and WoW, GW2, Aion, Tera, Swtor, ESO, Wildstar and now AA.
And what ever else i missed.

Detached
09-24-2014, 04:26 PM

elo frend))

Trying hard to finally break that 1k view barrier I see.

Arionell
09-25-2014, 03:24 AM
Dark Reavers for sure.

Asheren
09-25-2014, 06:48 AM
elo frend))

Trying hard to finally break that 1k view barrier I see.

Yeah otherwise i kinda can't see how he wants to prove his server pvp superiority by trade run queue lenght measuring...

Wolfi
09-25-2014, 02:09 PM
for what stands the Green Number behind the Honor Points at the Arena Scores? cause those arent extra honor points... anyone know?

arknor
09-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Yeah and WoW, GW2, Aion, Tera, Swtor, ESO, Wildstar and now AA.
And what ever else i missed.

I used to be in VOTF in EVE :D
does anyone know if xirtam returned ?

Mertano
09-25-2014, 11:01 PM
BTT
Seems that Team Butchers archived One of the first Battleshiplosses yesterday, while trying to pk an huge western fleet at freedich.

http://wolfsrudel-archeage.de/index.php/forum/attachments/download?file_id=45

http://image-upload.de/image/q8Iu0Z/a67a43c357.jpg

Kittens
09-26-2014, 12:25 AM
Fremen Siech already lost a Merchant Ship to us, also a Western PK Guild

John Wang
09-26-2014, 12:27 AM
It was fun!
We love sea pvp, so hope to meet you again)

Mertano
09-26-2014, 12:38 AM
It was fun!
We love sea pvp, so hope to meet you again)

Yeah it was.
Nice fighting you Guys, will for sure see us again on see :)

But the Bloodlustmode badly needs some adjustments.. Had several Raids from our Guild and were Allyed with some more.. No that easy to avoid, killing your own ppl while AEing..

(excuse my bad english..)

xReorks
09-26-2014, 12:45 AM
Hey yours, stop bullying Trim Butched.

They've already enough troubles with myself. :D

DaYeL
09-26-2014, 02:43 AM
I want to thanks all the cats and shorties that last night was to Hasla! It was very fun keeping you at bay to the nui statue outnumbered while all the our faction carebears continued to farm!!!
<3

xReorks
09-26-2014, 03:28 AM
I want to thanks all the cats and shorties that last night was to Hasla! It was very fun keeping you at bay to the nui statue outnumbered while all the our faction carebears continued to farm!!!
<3

Welcome in my world.
I don't know whats worse about it, the westerners totally ignoring hasla pvp or the easterners that are actually clustering themself around that nui statue at hasla while until two days ago they were dominating all of hasla.
For sure it was funnier a couple of days ago, from my perspective. now all i see there are hordes of greens trying to outdps each other over a mob and an hundreds of reds in 30 meters around a nui statue.
R.I.P. Hasla pvp.

HidekiG
09-26-2014, 07:48 AM
zairakh scrub 1v1 me in league.

Gothiques
09-26-2014, 03:35 PM
Is that true that Aurorians united with east guild?

lmao

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Is that true that Aurorians united with east guild?

lmao

Us, AE? No.

Gothiques
09-26-2014, 04:37 PM
I saw AE on Cuba running with random reds with packs and they were protecting each other.

Ollerus
09-26-2014, 04:49 PM
We were protecting prime, who has an NAP with some reds, since we were there with prime, we respected their alliances for the time being.

arknor
09-26-2014, 11:23 PM
I saw AE on Cuba running with random reds with packs and they were protecting each other.

because some guilds have non aggression packs so they can trade at freedrich without trouble from each other.
It will all likely end once auroria opens up

John Wang
09-27-2014, 12:02 AM
because some guilds have non aggression packs so they can trade at freedrich without trouble from each other.
Let's call things by their names. CAREBEARS.
Tradepacks without pvp is not fun)

AeonAuron
09-27-2014, 12:24 AM
We don't have any NAP with any reds. If we see red with pack, we try to take it.

HidekiG
09-27-2014, 12:46 AM
Let's call things by their names. CAREBEARS.
Tradepacks without pvp is not fun)

Carebears who actually got ♥♥♥♥♥ by you guys once and then proceeded to destroy your galleon, destroy your merchant ship, kill you about 3-4 times on Freedich and cash in about 30 packs in return.

Before you call other people carebears, I suggest you focus on your goal as a guild which is to pirate because so far nor you or Fremen Sietch are very impressive. <3

Although I'll admit that gank a couple days ago on Freedich was quite beautiful.

John Wang
09-27-2014, 01:02 AM
and then proceeded to destroy your galleon, destroy your merchant ship, kill you about 3-4 times on Freedich and cash in about 30 packs in return.
It was fun)
You destroyed our ships just because there were only 15-20 of our guys on it against at least 2 times bigger group, so next time we will take more people)

PS: FRS are pirates, we are not.

DaYeL
09-27-2014, 03:00 AM
I want to mention DDoS guild, is a smaller guild and i dont know how many member they have but i can easily say that every ppl seen under this tag is a very good player. GG

Team Butchers killed me while just farming in Hasla I ill not forget this, now you can continue to forumfight <3

HidekiG
09-27-2014, 03:02 AM
It was fun)
You destroyed our ships just because there were only 15-20 of our guys on it against at least 2 times bigger group, so next time we will take more people)

PS: FRS are pirates, we are not.

I was made aware that you and FRS are both the same guild just with different tags? I'm not sure how it works..
Yes, next time bring some more people. Although generally Prime is running with an average of 30~ atm. 15 at least, 50 at best.

Mordran
09-27-2014, 04:33 AM
Team Butchers killed me while just farming in Hasla I ill not forget this, now you can continue to forumfight <3

And you guys are killing low lvls while levelling which is a lot more lame. So why do you complain ?

Gothiques
09-27-2014, 05:00 AM

So you are ruining fun from possible battles for you right now.

KeksX
09-27-2014, 06:03 AM
So you are ruining fun from possible battles for you right now.

This is not World of Warcraft, this is not West vs East exclusively. People do NAPs cross-continental to bring their guild further; we have two huge alliances forming already, one of them involves both continents. Trading in large numbers is freaking dangerous at times and not only the enemy faction but your own is as fast to jump you with 30+ players(sup Team Butchers).

If you want to keep up, you have to make arrangements as well. You're not gonna defeat the whole server with one guild. No guild is big enough for that on Kyprosa - which is awesome. So I completely understand that some guilds do that. However we, talking about AE, have no such arrangement atm.

You will see a lot more alliances, NAPs and political drama. And this is why it's so much fun. It's not carebear west vs east, it's a lot more than that.
Once Player Factions come into play, Kyprosa will become a lot more fun even!:D

Reax
09-27-2014, 06:42 AM
shouldn't you all be ingame playing :P

KeksX
09-27-2014, 06:43 AM
shouldn't you all be ingame playing :P

Queue TT.... Thats what I get for going away on a saturday :D

John Wang
09-27-2014, 11:32 AM
I was made aware that you and FRS are both the same guild just with different tags?
No, we are killing FRS too. Some guys were kicked from our guild and now in FRS.

arknor
09-29-2014, 08:19 AM
GJ sinking a fishing boat with a galleon m8
if you weren't kos before and I don't think you were then you might be now

I want to mention DDoS guild, is a smaller guild and i dont know how many member they have but i can easily say that every ppl seen under this tag is a very good player. GG

yup DDOS seem pretty organised and hardcore usually see a galleon of there's floating around that never tried to give me any trouble so they don't seem like idiots either.

Castorcato
09-29-2014, 09:39 AM
I'd like to thank Da Vinci for their gallant efforts assisting against the (albeit haphazard) attempted boarding by AE.

Silent Storm members seem to have their heads about them from what I've seen, some skilled players. Or just well-geared, or both.

Also Sun Tzu, just...Sun Tzu.

Perinoor North ftw.

Thaniell.

Reax
09-29-2014, 10:38 AM
Silent Storm members seem to have their heads about them from what I've seen, some skilled players. Or just well-geared, or both.

Thaniell.

rofl.........

WNxRip
09-29-2014, 11:38 AM
GJ sinking a fishing boat with a galleon m8
if you weren't kos before and I don't think you were then you might be now

Funny that before we had a galleon Silent Storm refused to accept our offer of peace, within 2 minutes of us sinking that fishing ship I had an officer/High ranked member of Silent Storm whispering me asking about that NAP and wanting it... Strange you only wanted peace after we kicked your ♥♥♥.

In other news: R.I.P Legion trade run
http://i1347.photobucket.com/albums/p720/WNxRipvanwinkle1/ScreenShot0059_zps3d10eb89.jpg (http://s1347.photobucket.com/user/WNxRipvanwinkle1/media/ScreenShot0059_zps3d10eb89.jpg.html)

iwearsuits
09-29-2014, 11:49 AM
I'd like to thank Da Vinci for their gallant efforts assisting against the (albeit haphazard) attempted boarding by AE.

Perinoor North ftw.

Thaniell.

Managed to make off with 1 tradeship in that mess :P

Rajr
09-29-2014, 01:22 PM
So we, 20 people, took out a Vindictive merchant ship against atleast 200 people from West at freedich island. That was hilarious. :D

arknor
09-29-2014, 02:00 PM
Funny that before we had a galleon Silent Storm refused to accept our offer of peace, within 2 minutes of us sinking that fishing ship I had an officer/High ranked member of Silent Storm whispering me asking about that NAP and wanting it... Strange you only wanted peace after we kicked your ♥♥♥.

lol ofcourse you did :D

HidekiG
09-30-2014, 05:49 AM
Team Butchers, I really like fighting you. In order to continue our hate/love relationship let us open up a petition to Trion to fix Blood Lust mode and make same-faction killing actually enjoyable and viable.

GGNoRe.

KeksX
09-30-2014, 07:27 AM
Team Butchers, I really like fighting you. In order to continue our hate/love relationship let us open up a petition to Trion to fix Blood Lust mode and make same-faction killing actually enjoyable and viable.

GGNoRe.

I made a long thread on that on the alpha forums and Trion told us basically to wait as XLGames said it takes very long to fix it...