PDA

View Full Version : 【Inoch】【East Faction】<SIN> Recruiting Active SandBox Style Players | VoiceChat: RaidCall

LoneTV
09-16-2014, 09:28 AM
http://s3.postimg.org/pdq7u5qqr/SIN_symbol_1024x768.jpg

Lonely? Can't find a group? Google don't have answers to those questions? Then 【SIN】 might be the guild you've been searching for!!!

Within the clan there exist strong bonds of friendship and companionship among our peers, which strengthens the unit(y) of the group.

Our motivation sets off in doing the things well and this way being the best we can be; to be excelling ourselves increasingly with every new challenge that is appearing before us both in the daily thing and in the virtual thing.

Even though having fun is our main goal, getting geared and progression in end game eventually catch up. We try our best to get our new & old gamers involved with our groups. When possible, we try our best to include as many guildie as possible to gear them, and guide them to a more exciting play time.

Disclaimer:
We enjoy helping each other in the guild but please understand if you won't get helped all the time. We can't guarantee we will be able to party everyone since it depends on members' availability. and also no dramas with-in the guild.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Who Are We Looking For?

✔ Team Players. (Doing Raids/Quests/Daillys/Instances as a Group)

✔ English-speaking players.(communication is important in order to build rapport)

✔ Fun-loving players. (As a social guild, we enjoy doing and talking about random silly things when we're bored)

✔ Mature players. (This guild is for mature players only. We sometimes talk about mature topics that aren't for innocent ears)

✔ Polite, respectful, friendly and honest individuals (No cheating, hacking or anything that is against the game's rules and ToS)

✔ RaidCall Users. (RaidCall ID: 9035454) We have guild members who are on it everyday. Feel free to join us anytime. We may have to require everyone to use this in the future if the game demands better communication and coordination between party/raid members. We encourage you to join us on RaidCall to socialize and get to know other guild members better.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

What We Offer:

❈ Friendly environment

❈ RaidCall Group: 9035454

❈ No pressure, no drama, all fun

❈ Enjoy playing the game with like-minded people

❈ Live Streamers on Twitch TV http://www.twitch.tv/lonetv

❈ Team Play (Doing Raids/Quests/Daillys/Instances as a Group)

❈ FaceBook Group <SIN> [RP Guild] https://www.facebook.com/groups/624405417609567/

Rules:

➽English Only.

➽Be respectful to everyone.

➽We do NOT tolerate racism here.

➽NO SCAMMING/HACKING! on any games.

➽No Negative comments to/about anyone.

➽No Offensive Language in chat that are not 18+.

➽Enjoy (>^.^)>

Application Form:

☛ In-Game Name:
☛ Class:
☛ Level:
☛ Crafting Profession:
☛ Time Zone:
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? :
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】:
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full) :
(Disclaimer: Naima Server East/Haranya Faction)

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Do you guys have a guild website so I can add you to the guild listing?

LoneTV
09-16-2014, 09:58 AM
Do you guys have a guild website so I can add you to the guild listing?
No website just a fb group

melter
09-16-2014, 10:30 AM
best guild ever 10/10

Shalom
09-16-2014, 10:38 AM
You caught my attention with "➽We do NOT tolerate racism here." I hate getting into a guild and then listening to a bunch of racist crap. I will certainly be thinking about joining y'all. I have not been in a good guild since 2004(?). I have been playing MMORPG's since 1996/97.

Wanted
09-16-2014, 10:42 AM
No website just a fb group

It's not working mate.

LoneTV
09-16-2014, 11:14 AM
It's not working mate.

oh sht thx for letting me know let me fix that real quick

LoneTV
09-16-2014, 12:46 PM
You caught my attention with "➽We do NOT tolerate racism here." I hate getting into a guild and then listening to a bunch of racist crap. I will certainly be thinking about joining y'all. I have not been in a good guild since 2004(?). I have been playing MMORPG's since 1996/97.

may i know your ign that way i can send u the ginvite

Detcelfer
09-16-2014, 01:19 PM
Please fix your facebook link and I'll add you guys to the listing. Could you provide a link on the listing page for me please and I'll check from there. Thanks.

Wanted
09-16-2014, 01:25 PM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/624405417609567/

just linked in correctly.

LoneTV
09-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Please fix your facebook link and I'll add you guys to the listing. Could you provide a link on the listing page for me please and I'll check from there. Thanks.

Here ya go https://www.facebook.com/groups/624405417609567/

maxiemaxx
09-16-2014, 02:34 PM
if you are still looking for members i am new to this game

Name: Maxiemax
Server: Inoch
Race: Firran

LunaTick
09-16-2014, 10:01 PM
☛ In-Game Name: Lunatick
☛ Class: Stone Arrow
☛ Level: 14 at the moment, probably will level quickly with my play style.
☛ Crafting Profession: None as of yet.
☛ Time Zone: EST
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Yes, definitely.
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: Been playing MMOs for quite a few years now. Played hardcore for a long time. Been from WoW to RIFT to GW2 to FFXIV and almost everything in-between. At the moment I plan on playing semi-casually as I have a husband and daughter that require my attention (family comes first, I'm sure you understand). I'm from Canada and can come off as rather abrasive sometimes (don't take it seriously). I'm just looking for a group of people that can handle my sense of humour, are mature and that I can enjoy the game with.
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full) : Sure!

LoneTV
09-17-2014, 02:04 AM
☛ In-Game Name: Lunatick
☛ Class: Stone Arrow
☛ Level: 14 at the moment, probably will level quickly with my play style.
☛ Crafting Profession: None as of yet.
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Yes, definitely.
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: Been playing MMOs for quite a few years now. Played hardcore for a long time. Been from WoW to RIFT to GW2 to FFXIV and almost everything in-between. At the moment I plan on playing semi-casually as I have a husband and daughter that require my attention (family comes first, I'm sure you understand). I'm from Canada and can come off as rather abrasive sometimes (don't take it seriously). I'm just looking for a group of people that can handle my sense of humour, are mature and that I can enjoy the game with.
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full) : Sure!

ill send you the ginvite when i can been a busy day for me

Shironi
09-17-2014, 12:01 PM
☛ In-Game Name: Shironi
☛ Class: Archer/Shadowplay/Songcraft
☛ Level: 9
☛ Crafting Profession: N/A
☛ Time Zone: PST (Cali)
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Yep, have it installed and will join
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: Love playing in teams and working towards goals. Really looking forward to PvP and farming. Want to join a friendly team like guild to work together.
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full) : Yes

LunaTick
09-17-2014, 04:29 PM
ill send you the ginvite when i can been a busy day for me
No prob. Thanks!

Laufeyson
09-17-2014, 05:04 PM
☛ In-Game Name: Xandir
☛ Class: Paladin (Battlerage, Defense, Vitalism)
☛ Level: 20
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Indeed, I will.
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: I'm a casual gamer, but I enjoy team-oriented activities inside of MMOs. I wanted to join SIN because it's the only competent looking guild I've seen so far, and I would rather be in a competent/organized guild than one full of stragglers.
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full) : Yes.

Triskel
09-18-2014, 11:11 PM
☛ In-Game Name:Triskel
☛ Class:Outrider (Battlerage, Shadowplay, Archery)
☛ Level: 16
☛ Time Zone: PST
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? :Yes, I will.
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: I'm kinda in the middle between a casual and hardcore gamer, and I feel that MMOs should be played with many people not solo. I want to join SIN because I think that it is one of the most well built of the guilds I have seen.
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full) : Sure

Aayah
09-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Aayya

☛ In-Game Name: Aayya
☛ Class: Spellsinger / Stone Arrow (depending on my mood that day)
☛ Level: 18
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)?: Don't see why not?
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: I am a long time MMO player. If it is or was an MMO, then I probably have played it, usually along with a core group of friends. For some reason none of my core group wanted to even try ArcheAge, while I have found it to be pretty fun and unique, so I am looking for a good group of people to join and have fun with.
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full): Don't see why not?

**As an aside have bumped in to a few SIN members and they have been very nice...think one was named Faroxx or something similar.

Mistral
09-20-2014, 01:31 PM
☛ In-Game Name: Mistral
☛ Class: Spellsinger
☛ Level: 19
☛ Time Zone: UTC -3
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Sure
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: Casual gamer looking to learn the game with other people. Enjoying the game a lot so far!
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full) : Yes.

Laelais
09-21-2014, 09:02 AM
Seem to see you guys every where....are you still seeking new guildmates? I currently play with 4-5 or five friends and we have a guild I am just not sure I have the energy to run another one at this time. Most of us are in the 15-20 range at the moment I also have a Confessor that is level 30.

LoneTV
09-21-2014, 04:19 PM
☛ In-Game Name: Shironi
☛ Class: Archer/Shadowplay/Songcraft
☛ Level: 9
☛ Time Zone: PST (Cali)
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Yep, have it installed and will join
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: Love playing in teams and working towards goals. Really looking forward to PvP and farming. Want to join a friendly team like guild to work together.

pm me in game or join in raidcall to talk to me

LoneTV
09-21-2014, 04:31 PM
Seem to see you guys every where....are you still seeking new guildmates? I currently play with 4-5 or five friends and we have a guild I am just not sure I have the energy to run another one at this time. Most of us are in the 15-20 range at the moment I also have a Confessor that is level 30.

we are still recruiting for more people that are willing to join this gaming community ^_^, pm me in game or talk to me in raidcall ID:9035454

Beer
09-21-2014, 08:35 PM
+1........

Raukor
09-22-2014, 05:18 PM
☛ In-Game Name: Raukor
☛ Class: Darkrunner
☛ Level:*27
☛ Crafting Profession: Still picking out a focus.
☛ Time Zone: Central
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Yes
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: I feel this game will be best enjoyed with a group, and I've seen a number of you around and they have all been pleasent.

irishcream
09-22-2014, 08:14 PM
☛ In-Game Name: Funyan
☛ Class: Caretaker
☛ Level:27 and going
☛ Crafting Profession: Undecided but prolly somewhere on the line of machining / carpentry
☛ Time Zone: GMT +7-+11
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Got em right here
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: TBH i'm quite picky with a guild. I'm looking for a good and solid guild and aiming for endgame content.. Personally I enjoy doing trade runs and is looking for mates for overseas runs.. I usually play with a group of friends and we're looking for a guild atm :)
☛ Would you like to be added to the Waiting List? (if the guild is full) : Meh yeah why not

Radrob
09-24-2014, 09:01 AM
☛ In-Game Name: Radrob
☛ Class: Daggerspell
☛ Level: 35
☛ Crafting Profession: none
☛ Time Zone: Atlantic
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Yep, for sure.
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: I like PKing

RooksGambit
09-25-2014, 05:13 PM
In-Game Name: Aleeria
☛ Class: Lamentor
☛ Level: 24
☛ Crafting Profession: Metalsmith
☛ Will you join us on RaidCall (it's a must)? : Yes during events, groups & raids
☛ Please tell us about yourself and why you want to join 【SIN】: Adult gamer and long time MMO player since even before UO I'm looking for a growing large guild and heard good things about sin