PDA

View Full Version : [Eastern][Guild Recruitment] Rosengard - A Family Guild.

Feadern
09-16-2014, 09:34 AM
http://files.enjin.com/419290/_Link%20Images/RSGR2.png http://files.enjin.com/419290/_Link%20Images/Rosengard%20New%20Style.png http://files.enjin.com/419290/_Link%20Images/RSGR2.png

Who are we?

We are a small group of friends that met through the beta forums of Final Fantasy XIV. Together we created a guild and managed to get our server designated as the unofficial EU beta test server.
After we grew tired of various issues with the game we have been looking around for a new MMO when we found ArcheAge. We now aim to increase our numbers to allow us to partake in raids, world PvP, large scale ship battles and creating sprawling towns composed purely of our guild.

However, we expect our members to stick with the spirit that the people in this guild aren't just a bunch of people in a game, we're friends who love banter on Mumble and enjoy playing other games with our guild mates too.

Who are we looking for?

The type of person we're looking for would ideally be the following*:

Wishing to be the very best at their role, be it tanking, dps, healing or even crafting and gathering.
Would rather learn a boss fight than read guides, this will mean dying... A LOT.
Is joining us to partake in a multitude of events, not simply raiding or PvP. We like to hold guild events with rewards for our members to have fun!
Will be willing to help pool together resources to allow us to construct a fleet of ships, build up our farms and houses and help any members with their crafts.
Must be of a mature mind - however we all love a laugh so aren't strict about this, but there is always "too much" so be considerate.
Willing to join Mumble if needed; even if it's just to listen to others to coordinate bigger events.

*All things are what we would ideally want, however this is no strict ruling! However they will get you in the good books haha

What are our rules on thievery and piracy?

We understand that stealing from people and piracy are very enjoyable.
All we ask is that you don't target your fellow guild members or any of our allied guilds.
However members of the opposite faction are ripe for the taking!
(If you come across a lot of loot though be sure to tell us, we'd all like a bit of it!)

Do you think this is the guild for you?

Then please send us an application at our website (http://rosengard.enjin.com/aaapplication)!

Thank you for reading and we hope to hear from you soon,

Feadern

Recluse
09-16-2014, 01:12 PM
sounds like a guild right up my street shame wrong side :( be sure to say hello just before i stick you with my sword,you sound like a nice bunch of people :)

Feadern
09-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Hehe many thanks! Same in-game name as here? I'll be sure to give you a dance if I see you :D

Recluse
09-16-2014, 01:26 PM
Hehe many thanks! Same in-game name as here? I'll be sure to give you a dance if I see you :D

Yeah same name in game,no stealth so will see me coming so plenty of time to dance "Maybe" :)

Feadern
09-16-2014, 04:13 PM
Heh, no stealth for me too, so you'll see me dancing too ;-)

KisakiAsiko
09-17-2014, 04:12 AM
Um, i tried to apply last night, though after sending in my application it didn't tell me if it had been sucessful or not in sending so im worried do i need to send it again? how will i know if u chose to accept me?

Feadern
09-17-2014, 05:57 AM
Um, i tried to apply last night, though after sending in my application it didn't tell me if it had been sucessful or not in sending so im worried do i need to send it again? how will i know if u chose to accept me?

Hey there, what name did you register under so I can check? :)

We use Enjin as our website host so you usually sign up to Enjin to make an account, then apply to the guild via the application form at the link above. If it works you will get a message saying "Application sent" and then if accepted you will get a notificated on the website in the bottom-right (shows as a [1] in the yellow box) and you click it to see the response to the application.

Hope that helps!

KisakiAsiko
09-17-2014, 06:13 AM
Hey there, what name did you register under so I can check? :)

We use Enjin as our website host so you usually sign up to Enjin to make an account, then apply to the guild via the application form at the link above. If it works you will get a message saying "Application sent" and then if accepted you will get a notificated on the website in the bottom-right (shows as a [1] in the yellow box) and you click it to see the response to the application.

Hope that helps!

KisakiAsiko, at the time i didnt notice a register so im going through that and will resubmit :3

Feadern
09-17-2014, 06:32 AM
Accepted it, welcome to Rosengard ^_^

Sorry it's a pain to register hehe

Meef
09-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Welcome Kisa :)

Feadern
09-19-2014, 05:30 AM
Small bump up ;)

Meef
09-21-2014, 06:14 AM
bump up while waiting in QueueAge xD

Feadern
09-22-2014, 05:23 AM
Bump up :)

999 in queue, yay!

Tigrex75
09-23-2014, 04:45 AM
Hey people,
I like your concept very much and I have allready send my application. I would love to play with you guys.
Greets,
Pietz / Tigrex75

Feadern
09-23-2014, 05:47 AM
Got it this morning and accepted it, welcome to Rosengard!

Be sure to drop someone a message in-game for an invite :)

Tigrex75
09-23-2014, 06:55 AM
Got it this morning and accepted it, welcome to Rosengard!

Be sure to drop someone a message in-game for an invite :)

Thank you very much for accepting me :)
I will do so after i logged in. (Queue: 942)

PsyCode
09-28-2014, 01:53 AM
Hey guys
I just send my application, I would be really happy to play with you and hope I will be accepted :)
Best Regards
PsyCode

Feadern
09-28-2014, 09:02 AM
Hey guys
I just send my application, I would be really happy to play with you and hope I will be accepted :)
Best Regards
PsyCode

Welcome to Rosengard, PsyCode :)

BUMP

ep1cNiki
09-29-2014, 10:11 AM
Hi,
I just sent you an Application :D
I hope I get accepted an can play with you soon.

Greets
Kingnigr/Ep1cniki

Feadern
09-29-2014, 02:41 PM
Hi,
I just sent you an Application :D
I hope I get accepted an can play with you soon.

Greets
Kingnigr/Ep1cniki

Welcome to Rosengard ^_^