PDA

View Full Version : ArcheAge Has Officially Launched, Play Free Now!

Scapes
09-16-2014, 11:25 AM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Launch_blog_952x414.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-has-officially-launched-play-free-now/)

To all of Erenor’s intrepid adventurers, be you fierce warriors, brave explorers, fearsome pirates, or skilled crafters: let us be the first to welcome you to ArcheAge’s official launch. All players are invited to begin playing ArcheAge free right this very moment!

To mark this milestone, we’re also debuting ArcheAge’s launch trailer, “A Way Home”:

oT506JrOX0Q

From all of us here at Trion Worlds, thank you for being a member of ArcheAge’s pre-launch community. The adventure has just begun!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-has-officially-launched-play-free-now/)

Felicia Day
09-16-2014, 11:25 AM
2000+ queue on all server - Iam sad monkey now :(

Dersuv
09-16-2014, 11:26 AM
BIG FAIL!!!! You put now all the people in the same queue doesnt matter if the person is general user or patron user. Servers are full, queues 2k people and more and we need to wait about 2-3 hours..... well done, big s...

Grimspiller
09-16-2014, 11:29 AM
Play???? Queues are over 2000 on every server. 2 hours w8 time. Do you even know number of F2Pers. Get new server.

Scapes
09-16-2014, 11:29 AM
As is to be expected with a launch, our authentication servers are under heavy load right now. You may run into errors 2024/2025 or the "looping failed login cinematic" issue as a result. If you do, please try logging out of Glyph, restarting it, logging back in, and relaunching the game.

Diktator
09-16-2014, 11:30 AM
GGWP 1200 in queue > 1h -.-

Felicia Day
Iam Archeum patron and I still have to wait the same queue as everyone else ..... 2400+ people now... so no play for me for a while......

Fextax
i m not a patron now??? i have to wait more them free users??

LickTheStick
09-16-2014, 11:31 AM
and the best thing is, 50% of the f2p player still loading the 8,5GB Client.

haha Trion...

Dersuv
lol, you should be ready for that, you should do something that will reduce the queues but all u do is put all users into one big queue, the system before was better than the new one..

Ladrann
2833 people in front of me in queue.

gg....

Rozex
09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
Q.... Need more servers

primeEvil
09-16-2014, 11:32 AM
fix the faken queues plz

Azuc
09-16-2014, 11:33 AM
ouch: "Wait Time > 1h" for Patron :(

stamgast
serious scapes een hour que 1200 people in que. wtf man....

Beleronce
Need...More...Servers...Faaaast!

Ladrann
Friend of me is f2p and he is waaaaaay ahead of me and I am not even getting close to him. Seems like the Patron queue system is flawed.

HappyDeadGuy
09-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Love the new trailer. Keep up the good work. I know it's a lot and you all are working hard.
Folks this is worth waiting for.

Meuck
09-16-2014, 11:34 AM
2K player in queue is not enough to put 2 or 3 more servers?

will not be waiting time that will convince all to buy the patron

Desta
09-16-2014, 11:35 AM
And how long should we expect these queues? Just tonight , tomorrow, the day after? We had to queue every day for headstart. Also are headtstart players being offered a server hop? It is only fair that the option is available consider so many have had character progression. Even if they don't get the land their character name and level should be transferred.

soultaker
@Scapes download is restarting from the beginning. Glyph is still broken ! :mad:

Quadi
Why I paid for patron if I can't play. If I have time play it's now not in 1 hour in queue.

Hammernaut
1h+ with 450ppl and I'm a Patron. Paid 140€ for this. Working as intended...

PS. More servers for EU pls

Felicia Day
09-16-2014, 11:36 AM
Yay - I love ArcheAge!

RHOHAN777
09-16-2014, 11:37 AM
THIS GAME IS WORTH THE WAIT ... relax guys rome wasnt build in a day . Thanks for a great game , i have no prob waiting this is only the start , it can only get better .

Kongstad
09-16-2014, 11:38 AM
Please do tell us how to play. You so grossly underestimated the amount of players that every ♥♥♥♥ing server is unreachable.

Quadi
09-16-2014, 11:39 AM
Even on headstart all servers had HIGH status. Nobody figure it out that at release it will be disaster???????

Desta
09-16-2014, 11:40 AM
I think we all agree it is a great game - that is why so many people are trying to play. There just doesn't seem to be enough servers for the volume of people that want to play this great game.

Dersuv
If this will keep up lot of people will resign and they wont play the game anymore, I got millions of Euros from people who pay for patrons, so at least upgrade your servers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nilliad
Seriously now, a country, not accumulation of countries, one country has more than 20 servers for this game, and you have six... SIX servers for ALL of Europe, get your act together and open more servers, this is beyond a joke, EVERY server having 1k+ some 2k+ in queue is just ridiculous, even for a launch, this is by far the worst launch I've ever been a part of.

thygod
09-16-2014, 11:41 AM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Launch_blog_952x414.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-has-officially-launched-play-free-now/)

To all of Erenor’s intrepid adventurers, be you fierce warriors, brave explorers, fearsome pirates, or skilled crafters: let us be the first to welcome you to ArcheAge’s official launch. All players are invited to begin playing ArcheAge free right this very moment!

To mark this milestone, we’re also debuting ArcheAge’s launch trailer, “A Way Home”:

oT506JrOX0Q

From all of us here at Trion Worlds, thank you for being a member of ArcheAge’s pre-launch community. The adventure has just begun!

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/archeage-has-officially-launched-play-free-now/)

And as a founder i feel ripped a hour to play when i have payed to play and free to play are playing?

Trairan
09-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Which servers are in Europe? can't find the locations -.-

Edit: nevermind found that I can only see my region's servers.

Yesska
09-16-2014, 11:42 AM
I get disconnected after like 15 sec everytime I try to queue. :( Someone else have this problem?

thygod
09-16-2014, 11:43 AM
Its top right of the glyph only american or Europe to choose from

nito99
09-16-2014, 11:44 AM
I get disconnected after like 15 sec everytime I try to queue. :( Someone else have this problem?

try to get add an exception to your firewall. Worked for me...

Which servers are in Europe? can't find the locations -.-

start up Glyph, look at the top right corner of glyph and select Europe.

Nihl
09-16-2014, 11:45 AM
It is unacceptable that the queue of login-servers is the same for F2P and patron. I really like ArchAge, and I understand that a launch is hard for server, etc. But this is not the question... If you offer a F2P mod, make sure than subscriber can acces normaly to the game.

Sorry for my bad english.
I appreciate the work of the team of trion, but not this time.

Telstar
09-16-2014, 11:46 AM
You mean don't play at all with the login server not working at all.

Darkqc
09-16-2014, 11:47 AM
2488 in queue...nice and it is true the f2p player's have 1 Months for free?

Anton Federer
Can not log in Error#2024
What a heck?

Gramms
well is 1600 before me and well i paid why i feel like i got be stolen ? wonder why ? "patron makes you in front the queue " well i dont see that ... so i need to start the game 2 hours before i start to play ... trion never again.. btw the game is awesome you guys fail on headstart and still falling now dont you guys play here too ? and see the issue for ppl that pay and ppl that is f2p ? are you guys blind ? dont see numbers ? geez

well you probably laughting right now for the troll

Hiskias
Oh happy day! F2P players can now queue for free (not "play", as the thread title claims) while us patrons have to pay for our queueing. And what is this that I hear about everyone having patron status until end of year? Seriously? What did I just pay for? A buggy 4-day "headstart"? Please tell me it isn't so!

nito99
09-16-2014, 11:49 AM
What I'm wondering:
- when connecting to the servers I am in the queue with everyone else
- when entering the servers I am in the queue divided by Patron and f2p

Well at least you could have moved the already full servers to the bottom. I mean Kyprosa on the first place? Yeah what could probably go wrong.... /sigh...

Merax
09-16-2014, 11:49 AM
Welcome to the F2P players. Hopefully you have a smoother launch than the founders did. Scapes - any word if they are going to be offering in-game compensation for the three head start tiers for servers being unavailable for so long during the 4 day head start? It would go a long way to rebuilding some of the good will you folks have burned through since Friday.

Rozex
09-16-2014, 11:51 AM
Trion = Mail.Ru +

Anton Federer
09-16-2014, 11:52 AM
$50!!! What did I pay for????

Rarm
09-16-2014, 11:53 AM
A question about Title: Is is possible to change the name Founders in EPIC Queuer? Seems more correct

Merax
It is unacceptable that the queue of login-servers is the same for F2P and patron. I really like ArchAge, and I understand that a launch is hard for server, etc. But this is not the question... If you offer a F2P mod, make sure than subscriber can acces normaly to the game.

Sorry for my bad english.
I appreciate the work of the team of trion, but not this time.

What? The queue is the same for F2P and Patrons? What the hell did I pay money for? Surely you would want to give the advantage to those who have actually paid money? *sigh* another own goal by Trion.

Rozex
Too Badly how on Russia - lol!

Pindakees
09-16-2014, 11:54 AM
Ofcourse this BS happens. AGAIN, you are in Q for ages, only to get a black screen once loading in.

Gj Trion, where is our compensation?

I wasn't complaining, untill now. I'm now officially tired of this same old crap.
The game is two years old now, i thought we were over this by now.

thygod
09-16-2014, 11:55 AM
Oh happy day! F2P players can now queue for free (not "play", as the thread title claims) while us patrons have to pay for our queueing. And what is this that I hear about everyone having patron status until end of year? Seriously? What did I just pay for? A buggy 4-day "headstart"? Please tell me it isn't so!

Realy F2P have patron status? better be a joke fookin fuming

Kieron
09-16-2014, 11:57 AM
Scapes - I, and I am sure every Patron out there would like to see some type of official response, explanation or update as to why all the sudden yet another reason for us choosing to buy Silver, Gold or Archeum packs has been taken away (after the horrible pay off for our investment on the Headstart weekend). I am speaking of course of Patrons (spending $50 US minumum) are being placed in the same queue as F2P users, instead of our own queue with priority. We payed for that little bump in line so I am curious as to why it has been taken from us, changed or whatnot. If I missed some announcement, or previous explanation but trying to follow these threads at 10 replies per second isn't easy. Thank you for your consideration.

Diktator
09-16-2014, 11:58 AM
WOW, Did you know if you leave server (If you are logged in already) you can get back without queue...and labor is regening 10 while offline o.O

Alokin
09-16-2014, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the QueueAge / LaborAge

Grimspiller
09-16-2014, 12:01 PM
Guys just come tomorow. That's what I did. Play Skyrim till than.

Kongstad
09-16-2014, 12:02 PM
http://www.memecreator.com/static/images/memes/89153.jpg

thygod
09-16-2014, 12:03 PM
Scapes - I, and I am sure every Patron out there would like to see some type of official response, explanation or update as to why all the sudden yet another reason for us choosing to buy Silver, Gold or Archeum packs has been taken away (after the horrible pay off for our investment on the Headstart weekend). I am speaking of course of Patrons (spending $50 US minumum) are being placed in the same queue as F2P users, instead of our own queue with priority. We payed for that little bump in line so I am curious as to why it has been taken from us, changed or whatnot. If I missed some announcement, or previous explanation but trying to follow these threads at 10 replies per second isn't easy. Thank you for your consideration.

agreed explanation required and compensation needed for 4 day headstart that for me turned into 2 days of crap and 2 days of play!!!!!!!!!!!

Alokin
09-16-2014, 12:04 PM
http://www.memecreator.com/static/images/memes/89153.jpg

100% true! +1

Telstar
09-16-2014, 12:05 PM
Too few servers, simple as that. The "two new ones" fixed the game for patrons (EU needed two more, but lets accept it for simplicity). Open launch at least 3 and 3 new ones.

Schnee
09-16-2014, 12:06 PM
Scapes. This new queue system doesn't specify that I am a Patron.... It shows how many players are in queue and it gives an estimated wait time, but how do I know that you have me in the Patron's priority queue and that you haven't stuck me in the General queue again?

That's a good point, it doesn't specify. However, if you're seeing Patron status in-game, you should be getting sorted correctly. Will definitely bring that up to the team, though.

I could not find any other information from Archage team after that

original thread: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?45718-Grace-Period-Added-to-Server-Queue-System/page2

Diktator
09-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Too few servers, simple as that. The "two new ones" fixed the game for patrons (EU needed two more, but lets accept it for simplicity). Open launch at least 3 and 3 new ones.

they could increase player cap by 5k at least...let's say.

Rozex
09-16-2014, 12:07 PM
Good Night All ;\

Onera
09-16-2014, 12:08 PM
Look at it from the good side... less servers means more dense gameplay after the hype, because after the launch the players will start decreasing, so... it will be lame, to play in non-populated servers!

bmw
09-16-2014, 12:08 PM
As is to be expected with a launch, our authentication servers are under heavy load right now. You may run into errors 2024/2025 or the "looping failed login cinematic" issue as a result. If you do, please try logging out of Glyph, restarting it, logging back in, and relaunching the game.

It was like this 4 days ago......so no its not the "launch"...it was head start. some head start.

Morticia
09-16-2014, 12:09 PM
$150 really? and i cant get on, wasn't able to find land for a house etc... etc... never paid this much money for a game before. We need to be compensated !

zeldasmokes
09-16-2014, 12:09 PM
oh wow, hour+ que at launch, you guys haven't fixed ♥♥♥♥ lol.

nauriz
09-16-2014, 12:11 PM
I smell lots of REFUND.... its jus t LAME that we have to wait 1h to que with f2p

zeldasmokes
09-16-2014, 12:12 PM
when does archeage come out of beta test?

The Blue Dragon
y every one mad @@" at least u r in queue for me the update download with 5kb/s from 2h and its repeated till now 4 times so take it easy guys :D

Professor78
Can't even get on queue, says too big, try another server. Yeah which one...

Diktator
09-16-2014, 12:15 PM
I have to wait 10 hours to get in game? Really? It's like 1 person per 1 minute

Meiun
You guys all seriously need to chill out about the queues. Yes, queues suck and are a pain. But every MMO has a huge surge of players near launch, followed by a portion of these players who will either stop playing after the first few weeks, or just play far less often. The ultimate goal here for a good server (both for us the players, as well as for Trion) is that once things settle down we be left with servers are as full as can be while no longer having any queues. In order for this to happen, there really needs to be queues during the launch surge of players.

The real issue then becomes figuring out how many servers will we need in a week or two (as opposed to this second) to make things ideal for the long haul. If they deploy too many additional servers now just to satisfy all of your needs for instant gratification, then everyone will suffer in the long run (low population servers, server merges, etc). Obviously if they don't deploy as many servers as needed we could be stuck with queues for a long time, but it is far easier to add more servers than to take them away, so I'd rather them play it safe and us all suffer through queues for a few days so that they can make sure things are good for the long run. Estimating all of this stuff is not exactly easy, especially when all the numbers and metrics are still coming in as we speak.

A few days of suffering is well worth potential years of fun, so chill out!

thygod

lol thats goten longer in the last 20 mins by about 9 hours

Gramms
09-16-2014, 12:16 PM
im on queue for 1 hours and still says 1 hour was 1600 now is just 1215 GOOOD JOB TRIONNN .. well at least i learn a lesson, never pay for headstart again and dont trust companys that are not Huge like the other MMos

thygod
09-16-2014, 12:17 PM
You guys all seriously need to chill out about the queues. Yes, queues suck and are a pain. But every MMO has a huge surge of players near launch, followed by a portion of these players who will either stop playing after the first few weeks, or just play far less often. The ultimate goal here for a good server (both for us the players, as well as for Trion) is that once things settle down we be left with servers are as full as can be while no longer having any queues. In order for this to happen, there really needs to be queues during the launch surge of players.

The real issue then becomes figuring out how many servers will we need in a week or two (as opposed to this second) to make things ideal for the long haul. If they deploy too many additional servers now just to satisfy all of your needs for instant gratification, then everyone will suffer in the long run (low population servers, server merges, etc). Obviously if they don't deploy as many servers as needed we could be stuck with queues for a long time, but it is far easier to add more servers than to take them away, so I'd rather them play it safe and us all suffer through queues for a few days so that they can make sure things are good for the long run. Estimating all of this stuff is not exactly easy, especially when all the numbers and metrics are still coming in as we speak.

Good point so to sort it out all the free guys should que while the paying ones get online as you pay you expect to play dont ya?

Tanishu
09-16-2014, 12:19 PM
No fun at all.......
@ Scapes: I dont know, why you're happy. This start/headstart is really sad. Many people paid a lot of money and couldn't play at all. 2 Characters on Eanna means you aren't able to play, because you didnt reach Eanna, also you couldn't create another char elsewhere. Items for the first level wasn't there. We didn't get them. But we paid for it.
Fun? No.
Don't know if i want to give Archeage another try. You aren't sad about it. 'Cause you've already got my money.

Thanks Trion.......

maybe the next game
definitely without Trion

Hiskias
09-16-2014, 12:20 PM

Would it work to enter the queue in the morning before leaving for work so that the game would be ready 9-10 hours later when I get back home? How long does the character selection screen stay on after queue has popped? Is there an inactivity timer there, too? At these waiting times that timer better be damn long, since I'm not going to sit here staring at the queue the whole time...

Howls
09-16-2014, 12:20 PM
I am a Archeum founder I paid good portion of my low income to play a game I waited 2 years to play. I played from alpha and from second beta onwards. There was few glitches and bumps along the way. But NOTHING in this magnitude of a messup.

Trion you have failed yourself and every customer who bought a founders pack.

You should have opened with at least double the current servers. AT LEAST.
The ques system is flawed beyond comparison.
I myself am sat now for over a hour i have barely moved 400 places up in the que that isnt EVEN ON THE SERVER. This que seems to be just to get on the Character select for Eanna.

There costume armor was promised to have stats. What happened there. I feel so ripped off at the moment. If it wasn't for the fact i know i will not get my money back id have left now and joined the Russians by hiding my IP.

I only get 3 - 4 hours playtime if im lucky on a weknight. When im spending 3 hours queuing (on average) im probably getting less than a hour. Fix this please. Enough is enough

Oh and another thing 2 characters for someone who paid a small fortune... thanks why not take another dump on us.
This is what it should have been Archeum 6 characters, 5 gold founders, 4 slver founder and 2 for rest.

Diktator
09-16-2014, 12:22 PM
Well a lot of people are dc-ing so queue is dropping

Howls
09-16-2014, 12:22 PM
not for eanna

Alokin
09-16-2014, 12:23 PM
I dont know about US but EU queue time is awful , 10 hours to wait just to play wtf ?

thygod
09-16-2014, 12:24 PM
Well a lot of people are dc-ing so queue is dropping

LOL imagine getting dc 5 mins in if yuo been quing 2 hours lol

MoSa
TRION has failed in EU. EU servers got 3k + queues on servers and its boring. on NA servers there are max 1k queues. So they have to add slots to servers or make new servers minimum 2.

Gramms

That is true , My problem is not i want more servers i pay so i dont want to be on queue for 2 hours , for me 4 servers would be enought if all the patrons didnt need 1149 ppl before then like me and im in queue for 1 hour... then i wouldnt say nothing, and quality ? i bet the server must be lagging like hell this moment, i play most of the time at night i dont have much of this problem but still i would be able to play when i want dont you think ?

Diktator
LOL imagine getting dc 5 mins in if yuo been quing 2 hours lol

yeah...this is crap...

ArcheRage
As is to be expected with a launch.

Not when you've had 4 days headstart and months of alpha and beta

Maybe you guys working at Trion aren't gamers or just do it casually, but here's a worthwhile tip for you free of charge:

Gamers want to play games not sit in ♥♥♥♥ing queues for hours

I've been through many launches in the past 15 years of online gaming, never have I been at a launch where the company has been so inept at catering to the demand for players wanting to play, not to mention not issuing any form of apology for the horrendous queue times PAYING customers have had to endure for the last 5 days while you guys act like it's ♥♥♥♥ing normal to expect people to queue for hours

I'm just surprised the gaming news outlets have been pretty quiet in regards to your abysmal launch

Reblerts
09-16-2014, 12:25 PM
That is a load of crap, you had this game tested for around a year and expected a huge turn out, you didn't prepare at all for the launch and decided to do all the important fixes on launch day and scam everyone with the free patron and starter packs, nice launch mate.

IronBolt
09-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Yeah - you all better pray that they don't fix the DC issues, otherwise you just won't get in at all haha.

Hiskias
09-16-2014, 12:26 PM
not for eanna

Hey, if you wait for, say, 5 more hours, then I'm sure that at least some of the people will disconnect and go to bed - maybe :P

Howls
09-16-2014, 12:27 PM
Hey, if you wait for, say, 5 more hours, then I'm sure that at least some of the people will disconnect and go to bed - maybe :P

and by then ill have to climb into bed to be up for work so i cvan pay for more patron time i dont get to access, joy....

Sachmet
09-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Well... I go off to make dinner after the launch was delayed. And when I get back and try to log in, I'm 3320 in the queue for Shatigon.

Thanks Obama.

Alokin
09-16-2014, 12:29 PM
People should sue them , i mean some of you payed 150euro/usd to wait in queue... you should atleast get refund

Howls
09-16-2014, 12:31 PM
I dont want a refund i want what i paid for. Easy access into a game ive followed for a long time.

Freelapdance
Queue on every single EU server. Put up more you cheap bastards.

Khiema
oooh scapes... so glad i'm not you or one of you team right now, you must be tearing you hair out!

way to age 10 years in 10 days!

maybe the f2p peeps should have been let in over the next week though, without pissing off the people you already had cheering your trion team on.

Gramms
welll i will become a f2p because i have the same thing like a patron .. the queue is the same and all :D ... or they fiz it or not even one more coin for then

Sandman uk
09-16-2014, 12:32 PM
queue for free lol

unbelievable

Ketec
09-16-2014, 12:32 PM
fix the store already...
Been trying to purchase credits for an hour already,

Shinsong
09-16-2014, 12:33 PM
Wow you guys. It's the LAUNCH OF THE MMO everybody waited for several years. AND it's F2P. You don't expect waited in the queue? How dumb are you?

Ofc it's a mess that they failed the patron login status again. And gave F2P players patron at all for some reason (which was just a mistake). But you're at hour 1 on day 1 of the launch.
I also spend some dollars for a founders. And had problems with it. But they will get us something. They just focussed on the launch first. Ofc they do.
After that they will get us something, for sure. They know most of the founders are haters now.

Just be patience, play some league.

zeldasmokes
09-16-2014, 12:35 PM
oooh scapes... so glad i'm not you or one of you team right now, you must be tearing you hair out!

way to age 10 years in 10 days!

maybe the f2p peeps should have been let in over the next week though, without pissing off the people you already had cheering your trion team on.
seriously, look how positively hyped everyone of the paying costumers wer, so much support.

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?41086-ArcheAge-Head-Start-Known-Issues-Update-4

Sachmet
09-16-2014, 12:36 PM
Wow you guys. It's the LAUNCH OF THE MMO everybody waited for several years. AND it's F2P. You don't expect waited in the queue? How dumb are you?

Ofc it's a mess that they failed the patron login status again. And gave F2P players patron at all for some reason (which was just a mistake). But you're at hour 1 on day 1 of the launch.
I also spend some dollars for a founders. And had problems with it. But they will get us something. They just focussed on the launch first. Ofc they do.
After that they will get us something, for sure. They know most of the founders are haters now.

Just be patience, play some league.
Either that, or play ArcheAge: Forum Warrior whilst waiting to log in. Who knew text could be so fun to type!

As for me, I think I'll go play some Dwarf Fortress in the mean time.

Voxtheblackpaw
09-16-2014, 12:37 PM
♥♥♥♥ off, give me my patron status that I paid for.

thygod
09-16-2014, 12:37 PM
Well only 237 in que now wonder if my pc is going to overheat :)

zeldasmokes
09-16-2014, 12:38 PM
Either that, or play ArcheAge: Forum Warrior whilst waiting to log in. Who knew text could be so fun to type!

As for me, I think I'll go play some Dwarf Fortress in the mean time.

i'm just playing plain ol arche age ^-^ have been for the past year.
i'll try this out more cerealisly when the un-break there game and it comes out of beta.

stellvia
09-16-2014, 12:39 PM
Everyone complaining about the queue needs to get real, imo a queue is a good thing, means more blood for the server. Also, has no one every played an MMO on launch before? I remember every single WoW update, waiting in queue for 2+ hours to get in. Scapes, keep up the good work man.

Diktator
Did you know that if you log off from server now, you actually allow players to PLAY game.

thygod
My damn trees was ready to chop 2 and a half hours ago damn you trion lol

odraciro
09-16-2014, 12:40 PM
My AA doesn't load , after the loading image , it disapears , and the play button get ON again.

Centrile
launched and failed at providing enough hardware to support your customer base.

1. Huge queues in OBT
2. Even bigger queues on head start.
3. if possible even bigger queues on F2P start.

Seriously... why do you not understand?

You will fail because most people will not want to queue for 2 hours every day to get in, they will quit, spread news that the game is shocking... then you will lose any potential future revenue from people that are currently on the fence...

Your going to get slated on game forums...

YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Raikus
Patron and with over 1250 people in front of me... WELL DONE TRION.

thygod
Everyone complaining about the queue needs to get real, imo a queue is a good thing, means more blood for the server. Also, has no one every played an MMO on launch before? I remember every single WoW update, waiting in queue for 2+ hours to get in. Scapes, keep up the good work man.

You suck up u got a brown tounge?

Tjockis
09-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Since everyone gets the patron-status the prio-que for us real patrons isnt there.. so.. gz to all us who payed cash to trion hoping we woudl get anything other than a kick in the face in return...

Codex Twins
09-16-2014, 12:45 PM
so far i keep reading you all are in queue to get into the game >_> lucky you i have had to uninstall ArcheAge cause i couldnt find the repair files button for the game and now i cant even get to the download page on Glyph to even download

XSmoky
09-16-2014, 12:46 PM
Launched? Really? IF I can even log into Glyph (endless errors, reinstall, update loops) the Archeage tab says "Offline" or downloads the update then crashes when it tries to apply the update. So many people complaining about queues, if I could see a queue, that would make me happy.

Zenth
09-16-2014, 12:47 PM
i'm a founder i made a second char on the same server as my first char to play /w my friends but why dont i get my founderperks again (the glider etc.)?

soviet
09-16-2014, 12:49 PM

as a patron ive restarted my pc 3 times after being dced all within the 5 minutes joke of a grace period only to be met with ur error again even though id been playing for 20 mins so its a fault from your side not mine . then finally get back in but 6-7 mins later which means I miss out on the grace period , 2900 in the Queue !! surely given the fact korea has 3 times more servers would it not be wise to open up 3-4 more on eu and n/a . ppl will only hang around so long before its deemed a massive failure . I appreciate launches have issues but come on guys. 1hr later and im 2000 in queue even though as a patron there should be 2 queues . sort it out guys or even f2p ppl wont wana play.

Waldo
09-16-2014, 12:51 PM
Yay, I can finally play! Wait ..............

http://blackdesertonline.nl/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=198.0;attach=68;im age

http://blackdesertonline.nl/Smileys/animaticons/cry-emoticon-2.gif

Fragglea

Expected?.
So.. You admit that you knew ahead of time you were going to get totally swamped but.. Meh, didn't care enough to actually "do" anything about it. You didn't care enough about your "Customers" to try and prevent the issue before it happened?

I feel so loved and so appreciated, Im so glad Im valued as a customer... Thanks bud.

If this had been an "oversight" I could understand. But to be told that it was "expected" before hand, but you sat on your fanny and let it happen....

Way to show customer care.

thygod
Yay 14 in que im comming archage muhahahaha

Kongstad
09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
Welcome on the list!

http://massively.joystiq.com/2012/05/31/the-perfect-ten-worst-mmo-launches-of-all-time/

yoratty
09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
trion, you my friend are a noob! give ncsoft a call for some tips. i heard they did well launching guild wars 2 on open day.

~all patron players has been back stabbed!

Diktator
09-16-2014, 12:56 PM
GGWP People getting BLACK SCREEN AFTER QUE.

Kongstad
09-16-2014, 12:58 PM
Every patron member right now sitting in queue for 2 hours now....

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/003/758/♥♥♥♥-Ewok-PREPARE-YOUR-ANUS.jpg

Animate
09-16-2014, 01:03 PM
I've been in since launch lol. Sorry for you guys D:

Kalix
09-16-2014, 01:09 PM
2k+ queue on Dahuta, As all servers needed a Queue at the same time before launch you really excepted at the servers are enough? I can't believe at anyone would actually be so stupid, i feel at there is something you are not telling us. Are you in debt or something and actually cant launch more servers? Are you thinking at your game is so bad at no one would be interested to play it for free?
I feel at it is a great game and you at Trion do not seem to give it the attention it deserves. Well it is not enough to make me quit the game - i will give you a few weeks to show at you are making progress. Please do not except the problems to get solved by themselves.

Taragogg
09-16-2014, 01:11 PM
This is a breach of contract and as such we are perfectly entitled to expect a refund.

Nightwalkerkg
09-16-2014, 01:12 PM
I managed to connect and make a character two hours ago ( It's 22:10 here now and i got online at like 20:15 ). But since i have a APU processor with IGP i had do reduce some quality settings because i was getting about 20-30FPS in the game. I decided to reduce it and quickly restart the game. It's been two hours now since i am in a queue and i am regreting my decision. xD

ypc
09-16-2014, 01:18 PM
Great.. 1660 in que. and i cant even check the other servers. the connect button is gray.. so nice. stuck on 1636 ... i think you should make some better servers. that can handle some more.. i just think what do blizzard do. they have been nr 1 for soooo long. and i actualy thogh that archeage could give some fight to them. to try take down wow.. but with all this que. im not so sure.. you should fix this soon. else im affraid that you will lose customers. and is it 1660 with patron que. or are those that pay, in the same que as rest ??

shanya
09-16-2014, 01:23 PM
I think we all agree it is a great game - that is why so many people are trying to play. There just doesn't seem to be enough servers for the volume of people that want to play this great game.

And don't forget, the news all over the internet of the DDOS attacks caught a lot of attention from people who even never heard of this game and want to try it now....

Nazgul
09-16-2014, 01:23 PM
seriously I dont understand why a player that pay 93€ for a gold pack must wait 2h to play.

Onera
09-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Someone else in Shatigon?

whitedragonz
09-16-2014, 01:26 PM
I bet Trion is calling everyone in for this launch........ but the answer they got was "NO I CAN'T, I AM IN QUE."

Onera
09-16-2014, 01:26 PM
seriously I dont understand why a player that pay 93€ for a gold pack must wait 2h to play.
Because players that haven't payed have equal rights with the ones gave money, that's why.

You've supported the game, you get other privileges for your money, so stfu

Arclite
09-16-2014, 01:36 PM
Hm, i was wondering, is this game still in pre-alpha?

Onera
09-16-2014, 01:44 PM
Hm, i was wondering, is this game still in pre-alpha? The game is out, released, just too many ppl trying to get in

zeldasmokes
09-16-2014, 02:15 PM
The game is out, released, just too many ppl trying to get in

this is the first obt, don't be a scrub bro.

blasphemish
09-16-2014, 02:18 PM
The game is out, released, just too many ppl trying to get in

Game is still in beta, has nothign to do with the amount of people, and people like you are the reason why game devs get away with there ♥♥♥♥ty products, being ignorant does not help any one.

Antiopes
09-16-2014, 02:19 PM

NO I EXCEPT you to PERFOM as I DO NOT PAY FOR YOU TO FAIL PROMISED SERVICE

ValleWikked
09-16-2014, 02:22 PM
Did some farming, finished my house outside cresent throne, told my guild i'd see them later, went to work, worked, got home, queue, BOOM character not there. epic wow Trion, Epic wow...

Viicor
09-16-2014, 02:22 PM
This is ******ED! We pay money to have patron status and extra rights and the F2P scrubs get the same status as us! I demand compensation! We have helped you test, reported bugs (which you never fix).

This game was launched in Korean, did you not have issues there, did you not experience the same issues as the rest of the world! You took a game, changed the languages (big job) and relaunched it!

Jesus, I really demand some sort of compensation for all the patrons who have tried to help Trion thinking that they would improve gameplay! Now I have to queue with all the F2P players!

Mega F**king fail TRION

ApplePah
09-16-2014, 02:23 PM
You would think that with the amount of money they made, they would put some of it towards making servers capable of handling people logging in.

Rather than 6 potato batteries attached to a dial-up connection..

ApplePah
09-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Did some farming, finished my house outside cresent throne, told my guild i'd see them later, went to work, worked, got home, queue, BOOM character not there. epic wow Trion, Epic wow...

Bro, just get in contact with live support -> they can fix it.

Rodr1c
09-16-2014, 02:26 PM
Bro, just get in contact with live support -> they can fix it.

Be prepared to be number 478,954 in queue for customer support.

Pyre47
09-16-2014, 02:27 PM
478,955 in queue to play the game B^)

Sobek
09-16-2014, 02:30 PM
gZ new server open !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iiron Cake
09-16-2014, 02:36 PM
DDoS users attack hahahahahahahahahahahaha... well im Queue

lorgarn
09-16-2014, 02:41 PM
Almost midnight in germany and over 2000 peole in front of my in the queue. I am not even told, how many of them are founders.
I feel deeply agitated for ever giving money to a company which has had absolutely NO CLUE how many people would participate in there game, hossed up the headstart completly by allowing players not only to grab a place of land for themselfs but to aquire hords of areas for resale, broke the queue by having a completely illusive system on which of the founders did indeed count as patrons and who did not never gave a single usefull answer to any ticked regarding this issuse (I am not even talking about compensation) and has so far not even deliverd the founders items yet (or maybe they have, but I cant stay up for 2 hours waiting getting through the queue to check). And all of that after the game already had a release in asia.
And now they not even have the guts to admit that things went wrong they simply state those are known and anticipated spikes in population!

Coz
09-16-2014, 03:27 PM
Worst game launch in history. Time to update our wiki's boys. Don't we forget.

Coz
09-16-2014, 03:29 PM

Not the only one here, A lot of peoples characters are gone. Mine including. Not impressed.

Dippy
09-16-2014, 03:35 PM
Worst game launch in history. Time to update our wiki's boys. Don't we forget.

Not the worst, but getting there. Anarchy Online was the worst and they had to give players 6 months of free play time while they fixed critical things like mission terminals. This is clearly an issue with capacity planners not knowing how to plan .. or do math .. both of which are apparently very difficult. I'm assuming that there is a capacity planner on staff at Trion. I am starting to think not.

Spyder
09-16-2014, 03:37 PM
should actually say "you can queue free now"

Azurion
09-16-2014, 03:42 PM
"Play Free Now" are you kidding me? It's over an hour wait just to even log into a server. You guys are seriously defunct.

scottmercure
09-16-2014, 03:44 PM
Thanks for slapping your Founders in the face. You could have least put some lube in the new Founders Packs before screwing over the people who supported you.

Hysteria
09-16-2014, 03:44 PM
This has been such a disappointing experience... I really hope they fix this soon, or I can see myself bailing just because it's so frustrating. My friends are telling me the same thing. We're all starting to wonder why we paid to play. And even though I always said I wouldn't go back to WoW, it's starting to look appealing again. At least it's more reliable than this is. I just want a game to play after work, de-stress, and not have to wait forever to play. The queue wait times are just completely unacceptable. Please fix this! Add more servers and make me want to pay to play!

dragosmaftei
09-16-2014, 03:46 PM
finished downloading and there are 3k+ queue on all servers (in my server selection screen there are 7 servers * 3k= 21k ppl just waiting to get in no ?) lol ... I'm not surprised for the queues (every game has them on launch) but I;m just curious ... how many ppl can 1 server host?

Hysteria
09-16-2014, 03:49 PM
Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm one of the "Founders". One of the many who thought it would be a good idea to invest early with a purchase to play Alpha/Beta...

cidara
09-16-2014, 03:52 PM
I paid to play the game and I wasted my money. Every time I log in there is a huge cue. Good thing I have patron status that is going to waste and not doing me or anyone else who paid money to play, a bit of good. I played Rift and didn't have any trouble. So why with the launch of ArchAge you are having so much trouble????? Good thing you added 2 more servers.... that really helped, NOT! Very disappointed in Trion. I expected way more than you are delivering. :mad::mad::mad:

Spyder
09-16-2014, 03:59 PM
Thanks for slapping your Founders in the face. You could have least put some lube in the new Founders Packs before screwing over the people who supported you.

nah they like to go raw dog :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eG4W0LbIvW0

hulgarth
09-16-2014, 04:00 PM
WTB patron status pls get this fixed asap we are missing our chacne to grab land :)

Azurion
09-16-2014, 04:11 PM
WTB patron status pls get this fixed asap we are missing our chacne to grab land :)

you've already missed your chance, all the gold farmers have taken it already and are holding it to sell back to you at cuthroat prices.

Marlok Demor
09-16-2014, 04:18 PM
WTF, my characters are gone, what the hell is going on Trion. I pay good money for this thing that dosent work.

Boon
09-16-2014, 04:39 PM
All I can say is this is the last time I purchase anything from this company period.

Spyder
09-16-2014, 04:41 PM
I knew not to purchase founders, been around the pc gaming industry for a long long time now, the way defiance was going I knew what this was gonna be like soon as I found out who the publishers was

Spyder
09-16-2014, 04:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfMkvnyLYU4

Shalissa
09-16-2014, 04:52 PM
They obviously do not run their servers on Alienware. Time to upgrade guy comon get some Alienware tech!

Boon
09-16-2014, 04:55 PM
They obviously do not run their servers on Alienware. Time to upgrade guy comon get some Alienware tech!

you think Dell is the right way to go, seriously? the problem is they knew how many people were going to be playing and still failed to plan for it.

Sixxstring
09-16-2014, 04:56 PM
I have refrained from jumping on the bash Trion train until this point.... I gave them the 4 day head start period to figure ♥♥♥♥ out, I always assume during any head start you will encounter some minor glitches. However, they knew today was free 2 play launch and they didn't do anything to prepare despite seeing signs during the past 4 days that there could indeed be issues.....so they penalize us the people who paid money to play this game with huge queues and obscene wait times..... this is unacceptable. I think this is my last trion purhcase or play title as many others have said in previous posts. Trion answer your people....what DO YOU PLAN TO DO TO COMPENSATE THE PEOPLE WHO PAID AND HAVE BEEN PENALIZED????

zeldasmokes
09-16-2014, 05:05 PM
well...
proved me wrong i knew it would be bad, but dam.

took like 3 or 4 min. for a set of gloves i put on to load lol...
npcs don't load 90%+ of the time
monsters and players never load.

GothicKnight
09-16-2014, 05:16 PM
1 Hour wait time to play on all servers. Yes, a bit frustrating.
However, it appears many like this game so this is exciting news.
Trion is going to need some more servers.

FryaDuck
09-16-2014, 05:19 PM
@Scrapes, will there be a queue during server maintenance? I'm asking since it would be bad form not to have the servers queue for maintenance. Also do you queue for your pay?

Spunky
09-16-2014, 05:42 PM
In queue since i got home about 3.5 hours ago. I'm a patron. woohooo....

And i put in a support request for an auction ticket i accidentally bought 2 days ago.. no response. Thanks trion.

Gooniebird
09-16-2014, 06:10 PM
At least I got to see some of the game in the video at the top of the thread. I really did not want to join the Trion bashers but today my patience has run out.

I have been able to play a few times, missed the land rush like many others due to long queues but was content to wait. What makes me angry is not being able to get into the game on the official first day but hearing in my guild teamspeak all the free-to-players that were able to get in and how they were making so much progress. Yes, I paid money to play this game because I thought it was worth the investment and all the cool items that came with the pack I purchased. I also expect the company to have the good faith to provide me the services I paid for. This has taught me on how NOT to treat paying customers, not that I ever have because I have respect for others and the hard work they do to earn their money.

Yeo
09-16-2014, 06:10 PM
Seriously now, a country, not accumulation of countries, one country has more than 20 servers for this game, and you have six...

Really! You for real? :rolleyes: Do you realise that NA server is not just for USA only citizens.... It's only called that because it is hosted in USA?

Whole Asia Pacific (Australia,New Zealand, Philippines etc), Canada, Mexico, Brazil etc.. all connect to the American servers.

Deathwarnt
09-16-2014, 06:33 PM
Not the only one here, A lot of peoples characters are gone. Mine including. Not impressed.

I'll tell you all right now. I quit Rift for a reason, Stopped playing other games by Trion for a reason. this was the "last straw" so to speak chance I was giving them. I, like many of you, are inconceivably frustrated, pissed and unbelievably disappointing in how Trion is handling this launch. I've been part of some absolutely ♥♥♥♥ty launches, but this is by far the worst. I'll tell you right now, if my character is gone after this 2.5 hour queue, I'll be leaving the game permanently and going back to ESO. It wouldn't be nothing new. I came to Archage with a group of six friends. i'm the last one that's still here... Whether or not I stick around is to be determined.

Tornathien
09-16-2014, 06:48 PM
im on queue for 1 hours and still says 1 hour was 1600 now is just 1215 GOOOD JOB TRIONNN .. well at least i learn a lesson, never pay for headstart again and dont trust companys that are not Huge like the other MMos

welcome to free to play games.. pay to play (monthly subscription required to play) can afford better servers, and more staff to keep things up and going smoothly. if you don't like this kind of stuff at new game launches, then go to pay to play games or wait a few months after launch for things to smooth out

TheOuroborus
09-16-2014, 09:50 PM
LOL Scapes! You're a regular riot. A really funny man. As if anyone could log in and play. HA! That's a good one.

TheOuroborus
09-16-2014, 09:55 PM
welcome to free to play games.. pay to play (monthly subscription required to play) can afford better servers, and more staff to keep things up and going smoothly. if you don't like this kind of stuff at new game launches, then go to pay to play games or wait a few months after launch for things to smooth out

That has got to be the stupidest comment here yet. Trion is a AAA mmo company and in the business of making money. That they failed so hard at launch is no small thing. It's not something to be simply shrugged off. It's more than just "oh hey peeps, chillax brahs... if y'alls don't like it, play something else" idiot response. Today has been an utter disaster for them. They've embarrassed themselves and XL Games.

MrWalker
09-16-2014, 10:26 PM
Ye the queue is a bit long but the game is worth xD

Alara
09-17-2014, 03:56 AM

oT506JrOX0Q

That link with the full article appears to end up in error 404.

Drewzer
09-17-2014, 04:02 AM
yeah took me 3 1/2 hours to get into the game last night (actually I didn't get in I got to #700)

lisa
09-17-2014, 04:57 AM
and the best thing is, 50% of the f2p player still loading the 8,5GB Client.

haha Trion...

This is true! I'm sure alot of people have the budget internet connection....downloading at 115/KBs/sec.
Mine has been downloading since launch, yesterday, and i have about 4 more hours left for the initial files. Then the patches.

So there will be another new wave of people coming soon!! Can't wait to play :)

blasphemish
09-17-2014, 01:05 PM
This queue is such a Joke, what was the maintenance for? to not lose customers by fixing the patron problem? well you might understand taht customers don`t like waiting in a queue for hours.

Parckie
09-17-2014, 07:43 PM
I got home from work at 6pm....and got in the queue for Kyrios. Its been 3 hours and 43 minutes and Im still not in the game.

Im not complaining, im just starting that this isnt an ideal situation.

stworjedi
09-17-2014, 07:47 PM
ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.9: Patch Notes

" OTHER
* The priority server login queue for Patrons is now even faster.[B]"

Seriously??? You posted this on 9/12. I suggest you delete your post because this is more then embarrassing for you guys. Today 9/17 over 2000 people ahead of me in the queue and I paid $150 for Patron status.

NameChangeNeeded
09-17-2014, 07:48 PM
I got home from work at 6pm....and got in the queue for Kyrios. Its been 3 hours and 43 minutes and Im still not in the game.

Im not complaining, im just starting that this isnt an ideal situation.

I'm on Kyrios too and have been in queue for 3 hours and it still says >1hour left. I probably will be going to bed before I can even get in. And, this is the 3rd day in a row that I can't play. I'm sure all my crops and animals are fubar'd. Not like I have a house though, just a small scarecrow... since I am Patron and it was so hard to log on during early access.......

Fiinch
09-17-2014, 07:52 PM
It is sort of insulting, after you've paid to play, isn't it? Waiting to see if these posts disappear.

Rustyblades
09-17-2014, 07:55 PM
Play what? The queue game? As a founder I am upset that I have to wait in a queue at all just to get into a server that had queue issues at pre-launch. Life made easy, lock out all the freeloaders or offer free char transfers. Also the land squatting by real estate bots is crazy. I can buy a house but there is no land to put the house. Something is crazy broke right now.

Treydidas
09-17-2014, 08:14 PM
HAHA so true. It has gotten so much worse!!

Treydidas
09-17-2014, 08:17 PM
LOL WoW's updates were nothing like this you scrub. Collect that Trion paycheck. Or just keep getting on ya knees in front of Scapes.

Treydidas
09-17-2014, 08:18 PM
What Server?

Dallalaern
09-17-2014, 08:18 PM
This is highly inappropriate.

Server capacity should have been increased double.....

Wtf was this patch maintenance for then?

Treydidas
09-17-2014, 08:25 PM
2 HOURS? Where are yall getting this number. I am a patron/founder on Kyrios and been in queue for 4 and got 1k more in line ahead of me!!!

Treydidas
09-17-2014, 08:28 PM
YES open servers FFS and appease these paid players!!! Stop waiting for the problems to fix itself. Which means people to leave the game with a frown to open space for us to play.

salamehbarakeh
09-17-2014, 08:33 PM
nothing more i would want say. I even paid for 30 days to escape the queue. if this will kept on going i want to refund my money back!

Treydidas
09-17-2014, 08:34 PM
Awww poor Onera is butthurt. If ya dumbass would of investigated a little you would of seen that there are different queues for F2P and paid (more loyal) players. Butt it seems since they let in the "poor" players the queue has increased in time so maybe yall do get the same privilege. But that was not advertised as such.

Treydidas
09-17-2014, 08:38 PM
Bwahahaha!!!!

catastrophic
09-17-2014, 08:47 PM

As to be expected ??? Wtf are kidding me ? You guys knew what kind of load you would be expecting ! Don't feed us the nature of the beast ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ . If it looks like fail and smells like fail the it is FAIL !

Treydidas
09-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Yes with 5 days of free waiting in queue!!! LOL

iMatsu
09-17-2014, 08:51 PM
As to be expected ??? Wtf are kidding me ? You guys knew what kind of load you would be expecting ! Don't feed us the nature of the beast ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ . If it looks like fail and smells like fail the it is FAIL !

That's cute. No wonder waiting for an authentication code is no different than hoping the queue let's you in. Topped off with the old-fashioned "turn it off, then turn it back on" fix-everything remedy. I'd love to hear when something is actually done.

Malkav42
09-17-2014, 09:22 PM
Waiting in a queue is not playing a game. Very poor launch Trion and your handling of the issues has been been totally inept.

Niru
09-17-2014, 10:00 PM
Good thing my life doesn't suck and I got to play through headstart get all four small farms and large farms and two cottages. God is good friends

ZaFe
09-17-2014, 10:12 PM
#PayToPlay a FreeToPlay ArcheAge.
I logged the 1 pm hour in line 3400, in three hours and took 40 drops to server lost, disconnected. Returned to the queue, 4000 people in front of me, I got up and took another 30 Logged Out, I returned to the queue and now 14 hours after the start of all this fighting, another Logged Out. I'm exhausted, good game for those who stay.

monsters2343
09-17-2014, 10:24 PM
TRION has failed in EU. EU servers got 3k + queues on servers and its boring. on NA servers there are max 1k queues. So they have to add slots to servers or make new servers minimum 2.

Not sure if someone else already addressed this but if you are F2P then the NA servers have a 2-3k que if not more seeing as i play on what i guess is a lesser populated server

just4me
09-17-2014, 10:35 PM

To all of Erenor’s intrepid adventurers, be you fierce warriors, brave explorers, fearsome pirates, or skilled crafters: let us be the first to welcome you to ArcheAge’s official launch queue. All players are invited to begin queue for ArcheAge free right this very moment!

To mark this milestone, we’re also debuting ArcheAge’s launch queue, “A Way to Wait”:

From all of us here at Trion Worlds, thank you for being a paying member of ArcheAge’s pre-launch community. The queue has just begun!

there, fixed it for you :)

Immolatuz
09-18-2014, 09:31 AM
Free to play .....if you ever get in the game :-)

Feoryn
09-18-2014, 08:15 PM
It's like waiting in lines at Disneyland. :P

iamcheeseontoast
09-19-2014, 04:27 AM
It is now Friday and the queues are still 500 to 1000 on EU servers.
Since launch I have managed to play once, last night around midnight. It is totally unreasonable to expect someone to wait hours to play a game.
Yet my silver founders "30 days" is still counting down.

Pindakees
09-19-2014, 04:54 AM
I'm this close to requesting a damn refund as well.

GJ Trion! Now F2P players arent logging out, and patrons (or anyone else) cant get in.
I'm all for polite debating but I'm really ♥♥♥♥ing fed up now.
My boyfriend spend 4 hours doing other ♥♥♥♥ because he wasnt able to touch his pc, while the q was running. Now I'm getting up early so i can play some, and guess what. The q's are getting ♥♥♥♥ing worse. and why? ... Hhhhmmm i wonder. BECAUSE PEOPLE ARENT LOGGING OUT.

I'm done. Tired. Headstart was ♥♥♥♥, launch is ♥♥♥♥.
I'm done looking at a Q screen.

Your game is amazing. Service not so much.
Even tho people will keep saying: buttttttt every mmo has its problliimms

oh w/e.
If you guys arent butthurt and pissed off either you should have your brain checked, this was bad a week okay, now we just hit complete rediculous.
Maybe work on weekends Trion??? Hm?

Like this wise person just said, my patron status is counting down.. and down, even when i cant play.
How about some compensations now?

I'ts the least we deserve.

Pindakees
09-19-2014, 05:02 AM
I am thanking my lucky stars I didn't buy into this game, because as ftp and a potential customer, I'm put off by having to wait behind 3700+ players. If I had paid, I'd be furious if I had to wait more than say 10-20 minutes, MAX.

It's not Massively, it's not Multiplayer, and it's not even a game if you can't log in. It's just broken.

-MLH

This ^RIGHT ♥♥♥♥ing here >.>

Hudman21
09-19-2014, 05:51 AM
" let us be the first to welcome you to ArcheAge’s official launch. All players are invited to begin playing ArcheAge free right this very moment!"

Should really change this to " let us be the first to welcome you to ArcheAge’s official launch. All players are invited to begin QUEUING ArcheAge this very moment!"

What a frackin joke

Bobdelamort
09-19-2014, 06:13 AM
welcome to archeage where you can play like f2p, even if you pay...

lorgarn
09-19-2014, 06:35 AM
It is Friday now. Its has been a week. I wrote a ticket, which has not been answerd. I have payed for a headstart, on which I could not participate because I was stuck in queues after coutless disconnects. I paid for founder items which I never got. I pay for a patron status currently for a game I can not pay bacause I am stuck in queues for hours to be disconnected after mere minutes!

I have withdrawn Tirions autority to deduct money from my paypal account. I WILL NEVER EVER AGAIN ALLOW THIS COMPANY TO GET ANY MONEY FROM ME! People have been bull♥♥♥♥ting me quite often in my live, but never that hard!!!

The dark
09-19-2014, 06:43 AM
" let us be the first to welcome you to ArcheAge’s official launch. All players are invited to begin playing ArcheAge free right this very moment!"

Should really change this to " let us be the first to welcome you to ArcheAge’s official launch. All players are invited to begin QUEUING ArcheAge this very moment!"

What a frackin joke

Totally agree! People in my guild are queing up to 6 hours! Strange how the gold sellers are getting on though .. !! Perhaps if these were removed somehow others might get in to play. Good idea with the AFK kicking!

Ebolavirus
09-19-2014, 07:38 AM
do not give the game any money until there is no queue

LadyK
09-19-2014, 08:22 AM
Are you going to fix this queue so the wait times will ease up?

Urk
09-19-2014, 08:30 AM
2 hour queues daily , and i still havent got my stuff in the mail after 2 weeks for founders pack in post yet.

Ill be moving* on to another mmo if it aint sorted asap

*plenty i speak to are saying the same.

Officially launched thread pfffffff, if it aint sorted bigtime quick its gonna flop.

MadCat
09-19-2014, 08:39 AM
How can you call the game Launched if no one can play?
Even as a Patron and Paying customer I cannot actually play the game, all I do all day after I get back from work is sit in the que for 4-6 hours. play for 10 min to farm a few things, then go to bed..

When I pay for something I expect to at least be able to play the damn game. My Patron status better be paused untill there are no more queue's

CaptainHowdy
09-19-2014, 01:18 PM
Your launch is so ♥♥♥♥ that it defies description

Qor
09-19-2014, 03:07 PM
i dont think anyone care to see free players mostly 12 13 years old come to take the spots of people who paid to play this game (and keep paying to get their labor)

Go for a solution of 20/30 euros /month with a cashshop that is not pay to win and everyone i think will be happy

Clean the servers of all those chinese trader spaming us every day and of people turning around on their mount during all day to avoid being disconnected and you guys will have a game working with a community happy

i'm sorry for the free players community but its not fair at all for us and what is happening actually is a scandal

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 05:26 PM

oT506JrOX0Q

Yay the game is out. Friend logged in to a 5000+ (not 500)* queue which I told him would be 6 hours. He never even made a character and he quit. You suck. Your company sucks. Korean company hands you a gift wrapped MMO you just need to promote and host, and you guys dropped the ball.

dotfix
09-20-2014, 01:03 AM
PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON??????? MISSING!!!!!!

1. REFUND or
2. UPGRADE PACK (give us some extra, since 135EUR for a normal queue, no LABOR nor Loyalty and a better pack at launch...) or
3. AT LEAST 5 MORE PATRON DAYS (above the other 5 you promised)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

4. GIVE US SOME LABOR PACKS, for the sake as an Archeum holder we can't craft anything w/o LP!
5. Queues are a WIP, but as an Archeum holder 6 hours waiting? UNACCEPTABLE!

So get your but working all day to make us happy,
we paid YOU, that means YOU are working for US, the fanbase!

Server: Kyprosa
Char: Dotfix
Package: Archeum (yes I paid 135EUR for being a F2P.... sigh)

iHADES
09-20-2014, 02:40 AM

oT506JrOX0Q

show if the commercial is good and you keep rip of money from people is good for you to launch more trail to scum more people even if the game cant be played because of the que?

Encjon
09-20-2014, 02:57 AM
2k que 5+std wait realy ? omg trion over 5 days now and the server hardware sucks so hard on EU

kojiro
09-20-2014, 04:24 AM
thanks TRION FREE TO PLAY .... NO IT S FREE TO BOTS AND WAIT 2 HOURS TO PLAYING : Confus: GOOD DEAL

Qor
09-21-2014, 03:31 AM
bah in a few weeks 50 percent of the clients will be gone so it will be possible to play, in 2 months 80 percent of the clients will be gone including bots as they wont have anymore clients to sell their gold so we will be able to play, mmmmh in 3 months with who are we going to play? :-)