PDA

View Full Version : Help finding a guild

Mostlydead
09-16-2014, 11:33 AM
I'm a casual player time wise, but a hardcore player in that I like to master what I do and play to win. Since I only made characters to try out the races and roles during the open beta I'm kinda lost during the headstart in regards to farming, crafting, and PvP. I played mostly PvP in "Rift". Mostly dungeons in "The Secret World" and both in WoW years ago.

Right now I'm a 26 Harani Shaman and I "THINK" I want to run with a guild to protect trade runs, kill pirates and whatever other world PvP this game has. That sounds like the fun part of the game to me. I have a thatched farm house plans, but no where to place it in PvE zones. I may wait a few weeks or just start saving for a fishing boat.

I guess I'm looking for a PvP guild that will help me with tips so I am where I need to be at 50. I'm not familiar with how the terms merc, Seige etc are used in this game so my question is what should a player like me be looking for in chat when searching for a guild?

BTW, on this server I'm Delain, not Mostlydead. I'm also a pretty chill family guy who doesn't care for vulgar chat.

Mippins
09-16-2014, 11:48 AM
Hey Delain you might want to take a look at Incog:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?46526-Incognito-Limited-Recruiting-(East-Siege-Clan-PVP-Raids)

We usually keep coms relatively calm and restrained as we have another member who doesn't care for vulgarity as well. Major focus on PvP but we have our share of crafters.

Mostlydead
09-16-2014, 11:58 AM
What is PvX? I keep seeing this in guild forum.

Thanks Mippins. I've saved the webpage for Incognito

Mippins
09-16-2014, 12:01 PM
PvX probably refers to the variable X meaning they do everything pvp, pve and everything else

AegonSG
09-16-2014, 02:15 PM
If your are interested in a mature 18+, stable over 10 years old (WWII online, PS1 / PS2, WOT, WOW, EVE, SC, ETC), teamwork focused group apply to sturmgrenadier.org

MarioSpeedwagon
09-17-2014, 07:02 AM
I would recommend Goon Squad. We are a christian-minded guild devoted to spreading resources throughout Aranzeb. See below for our recruitment page.

http://www.wowgoons.com/

Waxxon
09-17-2014, 08:26 AM
Http://forestcrow.net

Mostlydead
09-17-2014, 11:16 AM
Mario, the idea of a Christian minded guild is appealing to me, but the link you shared is to a WoW guild that asks for money to join and hasn't been updated since Version 5.3 lol