PDA

View Full Version : Kill On Sight List "West + East"

DRG
09-16-2014, 12:19 PM
So I want Inoch being friendly faction server, which pvp is okey against west.

But For East and West guilds if you want pvp don't 'zerg' 100+ pvp, if you want u can zerg vs zerg 'example west guild has 100 and east guild has 100 u both can go against each other'

Don't pk if there's a low level bypass for his/ her 4th trade run 'which it's banana trade run from Mahadevi to Mooonswept Bay.'

Trolls, @ssholes and guilds who want to ruin peoples stuff from same faction, will be list here to be on Kill On Sight.

What's Kill On Sight List?
You may kill or murder those people if they were from your same faction being "@ssholes and trolls" if you went to Trial I will check Kill On Sight List to make you get away from this mess :) contribution with screen shot and mention sides like 'west or east' ♥ thank you.

Why you should care?
You will be against over 1,000 people from east faction or west faction, the server started nicely without @ssholes, trolls and people who want to ruin the server, so I and others will serve justice here in Inoch server and together we can make this server cleaned up =D

East Faction
- Hitler
- Jaidem
- Nate
- Modernepic
- Ot
- Zal
- Babobuano
- Comrade

West Faction
- [Guild] Blue Syndicate
-

ChildOfTheAtom
09-16-2014, 12:53 PM
With all do respect, if I see a low level in zerg, he/she is gonna die. If you're in a zerg, all bets are off.

Shalom
09-16-2014, 01:02 PM
I think the main concern is people like Jaidem and Hitler clogging up space here.

Laelais
09-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Little early to be on the Kill on Sight list...isn't it lol

DRG
09-16-2014, 01:09 PM
With all do respect, if I see a low level in zerg, he/she is gonna die. If you're in a zerg, all bets are off.

No problem :D, I had to re-address the main thing, I was about to say don't kill those who's doing their 4th trade run ';the banana trade run from east to west or the opposite faction, from west to east.

Little early to be on the Kill on Sight list...isn't it lol
Well on East we list all "trolls and @ssholes in Kill On Sight list" :D so who's being an @sshole and a troll in our faction chat their name will be in this list♥

Dufer
09-16-2014, 01:26 PM
Bad thread, mad. Welcome to pvp

DRG
09-16-2014, 01:32 PM

I did mention PvP against East, West and Pirate faction is okay, we only list '@ssholes and trolls' who being so fluffing bad in our faction chat. :D

Paranos
09-16-2014, 02:47 PM
Kill on sight...

... if I see you in the queue! lol

Nezo
09-16-2014, 06:26 PM
bahahahahahahaha what's your ign?

DRG
09-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Kill on sight...

... if I see you in the queue! lol
Go away you little 'troll' :D
Edit:
Kill On Sight List has been updated :D

lmythl
09-17-2014, 08:22 AM
Should prob ad me to this as well, I'm here for the PVP and will kill everyone I can low level same level higher level who cares. BTW will be needing a pirate guild soon :)

Berlyn
09-17-2014, 08:53 AM

So because it's a PvP game, you can kill others and expect them to not get mad and want to kill you back? If you want to kill people, expect to get a rep. You can't complain about PvP when you PvP :). All's fair, sorry if you think being on a Kill on Sight list is bad.

Raf
09-17-2014, 09:51 AM
Kill on Sight? Hell, I don't care about that stuff.

Red is Dead if I / we can manage it....but I don't ever make it personal

DRG
09-17-2014, 01:20 PM
The idea about Kill On Sight for those who being "a troll, @sshole or killing /murdering people for no reason from the same faction' "but murdering the people that's in Kill On Sight List and camp them IS 100% Allowed :D" -Done-

Yoru
09-18-2014, 08:53 AM
Apparently this is what happens when you refuse a Legion guild invite. Some disgusting pigs praying on female gamers...can we add on KoS?

http://i.imgur.com/nNbaiuz.jpg

Paranos
09-18-2014, 09:43 AM
Kill on Sight? Red is Dead

That's a good name for a guild... lol. <Red Equals Dead>

ChildOfTheAtom
09-18-2014, 12:14 PM
Apparently this is what happens when you refuse a Legion guild invite. Some disgusting pigs praying on female gamers...can we add on KoS?

Wwwooooowww... What year is it?

Comrade is on my KoS list now.

Calyverse
09-18-2014, 12:23 PM
This is just spoiling the very essence of this game... If one can't stand being killed or trolled, then AA isn't the game for you. Stop trying to make the game how you wanted it played and play it the way it's supposed to. Cheers.

Robeus
09-18-2014, 12:37 PM
This is just spoiling the very essence of this game... If one can't stand being killed or trolled, then AA isn't the game for you. Stop trying to make the game how you wanted it played and play it the way it's supposed to. Cheers.

i dont think this is for the minor PKing/trolling, this is for the people who want to ruin the game for everyone by being hateful, sexist, racist, the worst of the worst, not just for minor "hur hur i kill you". just check Yoru's post for example, that is NOT acceptable. And no "this is the internet" is not an excuse.

Calyverse
09-18-2014, 12:47 PM
i dont think this is for the minor PKing/trolling, this is for the people who want to ruin the game for everyone by being hateful, sexist, racist, the worst of the worst, not just for minor "hur hur i kill you". just check Yoru's post for example, that is NOT acceptable. And no "this is the internet" is not an excuse.

I'm fine being against scums such as the one in Yoru's post. But what the OP want is more than that, he doesn't want people of the same faction killing each other and even want to guarantee the trade pack submission for the large scarecrow farm, those things to me are what makes this game more fun and exciting, and are there for a reason, but OP wants to eliminate it instead and make this a 'safe' server. For me that is kinda insulting the game itself. Cheers

Look at the list, people who land rushed and people who probably killed OP from the same faction or just people he hates or upset with. These are not the people who should be KoS just because 1 person is upset or angry at them

DRG
09-18-2014, 12:56 PM

that's work out :D going add him on Kill On Sight List now :D thank you for the contribution!!! ♥

ChildOfTheAtom
09-18-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm fine being against scums such as the one in Yoru's post. But what the OP want is more than that, he doesn't want people of the same faction killing each other and even want to guarantee the trade pack submission for the large scarecrow farm, those things to me are what makes this game more fun and exciting, and are there for a reason, but OP wants to eliminate it instead and make this a 'safe' server. For me that is kinda insulting the game itself. Cheers

Look at the list, people who land rushed and people who probably killed OP from the same faction or just people he hates or upset with. These are not the people who should be KoS just because 1 person is upset or angry at them

Agreed. I think in order to put someone on any real KoS list, there should be some kind of evidence. I haven't seen anyone in this thread reference the people who are currently on that list. Not quite sure where some of these names are coming from.

However, Comrade is going down!

DRG
09-18-2014, 01:31 PM
Agreed. I think in order to put someone on any real KoS list, there should be some kind of evidence. I haven't seen anyone in this thread reference the people who are currently on that list. Not quite sure where some of these names are coming from.

However, Comrade is going down!
This thread about -> Trolls, @ssholes and scums begs.
Those who trolls in 'faction chat or being @ssholes killing people from the same faction those people will be listed'.
as from the same faction, two people from same guild in our faction tried to gang me and tried to take my trade pack I did ctrl+f to murder them the funny thing they reported me, because I killed both of them lol. :D i will include screenshots next time ^-^

ChildOfTheAtom
09-18-2014, 01:43 PM
This thread about -> Trolls, @ssholes and scums begs.
Those who trolls in 'faction chat or being @ssholes killing people from the same faction those people will be listed'.
as from the same faction, two people from same guild in our faction tried to gang me and tried to take my trade pack I did ctrl+f to murder them the funny thing they reported me, because I killed both of them lol. :D i will include screenshots next time ^-^

But that's normal :-/ This list should be reserve for the real scum of the earth, not people playing the game how it's supposed to be played.

DRG
09-18-2014, 01:51 PM
But that's normal :-/ This list should be reserve for the real scum of the earth, not people playing the game how it's supposed to be played.
nah XD it wasn't normal :p it wasn't like that when server went up :3, it was quiet and chill <3 :D I will shoo everyone says ♥♥♥♥ on faction chat x3

Fix
09-18-2014, 04:33 PM
Can I add any non-buckets to the list? Except nogi-people.

Tet
09-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Tet stole my trees and my girl. KoS please.

DRG
09-18-2014, 04:47 PM
Can I add any non-buckets to the list? Except nogi-people.

lol..

Tet stole my trees and my girl. KoS please.

really? okay tet, you can't steal something from yourself :D

Eijimeh
09-19-2014, 01:02 PM
Um Legion itself is a troll guild

DakaSha
09-19-2014, 05:27 PM
Stupid Thread. Will do everything OP doesnt want just to demonstrate his lack of power

SoMetalDude
09-19-2014, 05:57 PM
QQ s'more won't ya?

furples
09-20-2014, 01:14 AM
Haha, why is Hitler on this list? I didn't do anything to anyone. I have 3 crime. Are you mad at my name?

Rivas
09-20-2014, 06:24 AM
Hitler, stop trolling. You know exactly why. /shrug

Tet
09-20-2014, 06:27 PM
Haha, why is Hitler on this list? I didn't do anything to anyone. I have 3 crime. Are you mad at my name?

http://trolledbot.net/pix/5153.jpg

Psihawk
09-21-2014, 09:01 AM
I can get behind this.

PvP is one thing and totally acceptable. But, trolling, harassing, ganking twenty levels below you and willfully trying to be a ♥♥♥♥♥♥ is not okay. Yeah, all of those things happen in the game but, those who do them should also be held accountable for their actions. You don't want to be named and shamed then just be a good person.

Fiber
09-21-2014, 01:51 PM
Dat Blue Syndicate KOS

AzureusFlames
09-22-2014, 02:03 AM
how come im not on this list :< i tho i was pretty badass in faction chat :D my only chat place

Irodan
09-22-2014, 11:14 AM
I'm fine with you making a Kill On Sight list, but at least give reasons for each one named...

Paranos
09-22-2014, 11:40 AM
I'm fine with you making a Kill On Sight list, but at least give reasons for each one named...

And then we verify each complaint with some volunteer community group and determine if it really is necessary? Just seems to me like a waste of time. (My opinion is mine and may not be the opinion of my guild.)

Irodan
09-23-2014, 09:59 AM
And then we verify each complaint with some volunteer community group and determine if it really is necessary? Just seems to me like a waste of time. (My opinion is mine and may not be the opinion of my guild.)

You're correct. It is. But if you're going to make one, at least make it interesting.