PDA

View Full Version : Ollo Farmer waves and shouts HELLO !!

Clawgore
09-16-2014, 01:05 PM
Hello old and new players. My in-game name is Darktalon and I am on the Ollo Server. I live on the East Continent in the African Serengeti-like country of Arcum Iris. I'm a simple dirt farmer who aspires to create his own place in Archeage, and I'm making progress, slowly but surely. It's not a race, it's a life choice!

If you create a Harani adventurer you will travel near my homestead during your exploration of Arcum Iris, and one of the places on your questing route is Sanctia Oasis - as beautiful of a jewel as you could hope to find in the desert terrain, I assure you.

Across the road, and in sight of the Oasis, a little north-east from the Oasis is my homestead. It is a lovely Thatched Farm House and while I am struggling to turn it into a thriving farmland, I still have time to say hello to visitors.

If you have a desire to discuss farming, crops, or the world in general I will tell you everything I know. If you need a location for your role-playing efforts, I invite you to use my place as a backdrop. I will leave the door open for you.

Welcome to Archeage!

Hawking
09-16-2014, 03:07 PM
Hellooo RP Ollo! :)