PDA

View Full Version : Like to Pirate, steal and ruin people's day?

Songbirdie
09-16-2014, 03:15 PM
<Blue Syndicate> (In Inoch West Faction) Is looking for the scum of the earth! Help us ruin people's days! We got TS3~. Post here for an invite with your In-game name!
We won't bite ... much ;P

Paranos
09-16-2014, 09:31 PM
I will one day rule the pirates.

DRG
09-16-2014, 10:23 PM
<Blue Syndicate> (In Inoch West Faction) Is looking for the scum of the earth! Help us ruin people's days! We got TS3~. Post here for an invite with your In-game name!
We won't bite ... much ;P

Click here (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?47072-Kill-On-Sight-List-quot-West-East-quot)
:) You're on Kill On Sight List. 'Ruin people's day' you will have over 1k people vs your little guild :) have fun!

Paranos
09-17-2014, 03:02 AM
The KoS list is kinda funny in a game with world PvP. If/when I go pirate (which I'm thinking is almost a must for my playstyle) I'll be KoS by all the guards and most people who see me ... so being on a forum list is, well, a little pointless isn't it?

I mean, hypothetically speaking ... if the server was 72% pirates .. wouldn't it make more sense for the pirates to run the KoS list and have YOUR name on it?

Songbirdie
09-17-2014, 06:03 AM
The KoS list is kinda funny in a game with world PvP. If/when I go pirate (which I'm thinking is almost a must for my playstyle) I'll be KoS by all the guards and most people who see me ... so being on a forum list is, well, a little pointless isn't it?

I mean, hypothetically speaking ... if the server was 72% pirates .. wouldn't it make more sense for the pirates to run the KoS list and have YOUR name on it?

You have a point^ And my guild isn't going to be 100% pirate, since pirates have no affiliations.

Laelais
09-17-2014, 06:07 AM
You have a point^ And my guild isn't going to be 100% pirate, since pirates have no affiliations.

Pirates cannot be in a guild with anyone but pirates.....and when you become a pirate you are kicked out of your current guild.....if I'm not mistaken.

Songbirdie
09-17-2014, 06:13 AM
Pirates cannot be in a guild with anyone but pirates.....and when you become a pirate you are kicked out of your current guild.....if I'm not mistaken.

That's what I meant :P Not everyone in the guild is going full pirate, so we're gonna do pirate things as well as other stuff :P

Raf
09-17-2014, 07:30 AM
No Pirates allowed in PF either....cause, we'd have to kill you.

I mean, I know you are my Bro in law...but thems the rules :)

xBelowAveragex
09-17-2014, 03:01 PM
If I can ever get the god damn game to load I would love to join this guild. I plan on being a mass murderer.

DRG
09-17-2014, 03:13 PM

:D not even 72% would like becoming pirates, cause they would get ganged by two factions.

xBelowAveragex
09-18-2014, 02:26 AM
I finally got into the god damned game. I would love to be part of this guild, my in game name is Slime.

Giggleblush
12-05-2014, 11:55 PM
I will one day rule the pirates.

I always knew NTC was secretly pirate.

Paranos
12-06-2014, 02:03 AM
I always knew NTC was secretly pirate.

Ha! Yes, when I first started playing the game in September I was intending to do exactly that - be a pirate (hence the name) ... however I decided very early on, after hearing the penalties that I wasn't going to travel down that road.

I laughed when I read my own response above though. This must be "Revive old, outdated threads" week. :)