PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Kyprosa! Introduce yourself here!

Donye
09-16-2014, 03:22 PM
Heya folks!

I'm Donye, co-leader of the semi-hardcore guild White Mantle based in the West. I just thought I'd get this thread up and running so people get to say hi rather than just spamming recruitment. My guild and I are really excited to see how everything plays out and we are more than happy to get on board, co-operate and help this community flourish. I look forward to meeting you all!

Feel free to go ahead and say hi o/

Reav
09-16-2014, 05:19 PM
Nice initiative!

I am Reav.
From the east faction.
Guildless and intend to remain to remain that way. Solo player quite literally!

I am not anti social however, you will see me here on forums or maybe ill kill you in game, faction means little to me so either is fair game.

So yeah pvper and part time crafter/miner!
Nice to meet you all.

Asenko
09-17-2014, 03:00 AM
Asenko here,

Playing in the east,

Currently guileless but trying to convince my guild to come give it a try! But if you know a good guild that will take my physiologically damaged self then let me know!

A crafting addict, i've not been able to put down my sheep shearing device thing since headstart and I'm not going to stop!

WNxRip
09-17-2014, 06:18 AM
Rip here

Playing East

Leader of the guild Hydra, Having fun, Not nearly as much hatred as i'd originally predicted tbh. only been ganked whilst questing like... 3 times maybe. Might be because we're not spamming Hail Hydra in faction chat anymore haha.

I PvP, I trade, I do basically every aspect of Archeage, I also have done that bloomin banana trade run a good 10-15 times with guildies haha

Asenko
09-17-2014, 06:22 AM
Leader of the guild Hydra, Having fun, Not nearly as much hatred as i'd originally predicted tbh. only been ganked whilst questing like... 3 times maybe. Might be because we're not spamming Hail Hydra in faction chat anymore haha.

Is that just from the hail hydra spam? Or is there another reason? :P

I think its pretty funny actually.

Hawke87
09-17-2014, 06:41 AM
Hi!

Name's Hawke. :) Nuian and member of the West faction, for now. :p
A casual player who does a little bit of everything in sloth time.
Currently guildless as I don't know whether or not I want to join the pirate faction. :D

DaYeL
09-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Yo!

Im DaYeL , from Italian Bastardz Guild in the West Faction.

I am focused on PvP but I am one of the official Guild Crafter (Handicraft) so I am levelling and raising Handicraft skill atm.
I love PvP , in the ground or in the seas its not matter.
I do trade runs for the guild and i love the Diplomatic side of this game, where guilds have to confront eachothers with allies and war.

GL & HF to all in this pretty game!!

Branwulf
09-17-2014, 08:19 AM
Branwulf, Landfleet Admiral of the Nuian Master Race.

Malfious
09-17-2014, 08:34 AM
Malfious, tiger-person-thing of the east faction.

No guild as of yet, would love to join a very active one at some point. Haven't played an awful lot because of the queues but mainly playing this game just to farm & craft.
Played alot in the Alpha, pirating the sea with the streamer Ellohimes guild, very fun times.

Ryando
09-17-2014, 11:00 AM
I am Ryando and i am part of a guild called Going Postal that started in GW2. Currently grinding my way through the game to hit 50 and start my seafaring adventures!

I am a Nuian that loves his 2H swords as the bigger the better = more damage :D

Ollerus
09-17-2014, 08:27 PM
Loki, of Aurorian Empire here. (those from alpha will recognize me as Leifnier) If you have any questions concerning Primeval or archers in general feel free to ask me in game or here on the forums.

Been playing MMOs since I was 9 or so and always been an Archer type class. My goal is always to master the Archer class to the highest degree and go then help others. I love PVP and will be doing very competitive gladiator arena grinding, especially when they activate the rankings.

TL;DR: Archer, ask me questions, love to fight.

james1202
09-18-2014, 06:17 AM
Phairy of Legion alliance here!
Hard core casual family man gamer here :)
Mainly interested in PvP although running a new class and skills so still getting used to it all ^^ rushing for honour for the honour mount. So may see peoole in arena and out and about (if I actually manage to get online -.-)
Looking forward to seeing you all in my travels and killing / helping whoever :)

Monde
09-18-2014, 07:45 AM
Monde from The Older Gamers here. TOG is West so hanging out in the West End for the moment. :)

Casual / hard core......depends on work and RL

Love PVP and Crafting and Fishing. Doing my best to level but getting in game after work is pretty tough atm.

Reav
09-18-2014, 07:48 AM
Monde from The Older Gamers here. TOG is West so hanging out in the West End for the moment. :)

Casual / hard core......depends on work and RL

Love PVP and Crafting and Fishing. Doing my best to level but getting in game after work is pretty tough atm.

Hehhe at the end of alpha your guild tried to attack our dance party boat and got abit scared by our numbers on board was pretty funny.
;)

Monde
09-18-2014, 01:58 PM
Hehhe at the end of alpha your guild tried to attack our dance party boat and got abit scared by our numbers on board was pretty funny.
;)

On Omega? What Guild is yours? I wonder who it is as we have people who are NOT allowed to drive the boats as they get distracted by each "Red" they see.......oooh Red lets PVP

WNxRip
09-18-2014, 04:11 PM
;)

Omg the dance party in Caenord was hilarious, we teamed up with Forestcrow and raided the city and ganked a heck load of you before you could react. That an on freedich when you were dancing under the boxes, we meteored you all to death xD

Dylanxi
09-18-2014, 11:28 PM
Heya folks!

I'm Donye, co-leader of the semi-hardcore guild White Mantle based in the West. I just thought I'd get this thread up and running so people get to say hi rather than just spamming recruitment. My guild and I are really excited to see how everything plays out and we are more than happy to get on board, co-operate and help this community flourish. I look forward to meeting you all!

Feel free to go ahead and say hi o/

Have you played Guildwars2? Under the same name? On Gunnar's Hold?

Donye
09-19-2014, 01:46 AM
Mayhaps Dylan, but let's not go off topic. Would you like to introduce yourself to the community?

Vampyressa
09-19-2014, 02:34 AM
I'm Vampyress, playing as a Nuian. I am a crafter and PvE player at heart however I am looking forward to the PvP in this game.

I am a softie so I don't have the heart for piracy or theft, so hoping to become a defender of the weak so to speak, can't wait to get into massive sea battles against the pirates and enemies.

Hopefully the guilds over here in the West will start to pick up and we can start some of the real action!

Windra
09-19-2014, 06:55 AM
Hello I am Windra , officer in the multi game guild Donkey Business.

I enjoy all aspects of the game but tend to spend far too much time running about gathering or harvesting my farms.

Emearg
09-19-2014, 12:10 PM
Hello there, I would be Eme, Lord of the Parrotship and Hydra's fanatical farmer. Looking forward to fishing and further enjoying everything the game has to offer. Fantastic groups of people, and love the player made political aspects that creep into a game this size. Can only get better from here.

mobypl
09-20-2014, 01:42 AM
Introducing myself has no sense.

We will nevet meet in game due to absurd queues!!!!!

Donye
09-20-2014, 01:47 AM
Now that we wait in queue, has there ever been a better time to get to know each other? :D Come on! We're on the same side here! (interpret that as you will)

Luciain
09-20-2014, 02:39 AM
Hehe, the queues will get dealt with and it's a nice way to start a nice community on the server.

I'm Luciain, currently playing west and guildless though keeping my eyes open. Casual tending towards hardcore when I have the time. Looking forward to seeing everyone in game.

Kjeldsen
09-20-2014, 10:36 PM
Hello Server-fellows.

Who am I: Kjeldsen
Nation: Danish

Server: Kyprosa
Faction: Nuia/Elf
MMO Exp: 13 years of different games
Guild: Legion Danica

I am Kjeldsen, Recruit-officer of Legion Danica on Nuia/Elf side.
Im a 27 year old danish and an experienced MMO-player. Been playing MMOŽs in 13 years and looking forward to see what game ArcheAge will turn into. At the momemt it seems to be rather successfull, but in a few months weŽll have the right picture.

If you got any question about Legion Danica - feel free to contact me.

This is I;
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/t1.0-9/1524957_10152107570857380_867097599_n.jpg?oh=a65e4 506eac0062e0854a1d66ecb5b3b&oe=548C7CFC