PDA

View Full Version : Farm Rental for F2P players [East]

Yoru
09-16-2014, 03:42 PM
[Topic Closed]

Fix
09-16-2014, 03:54 PM
I can't even get into the game yet, so I'm just chillin' here QQueuing with the rest. At least you nogi people picked a less-populated server >>

Bucket is impatient though.

Yoru
09-16-2014, 04:11 PM
Haha hey there Fix good luck trying to get hope and hope to see you in there sometimes :3

Raf
09-17-2014, 07:33 AM
LOL...at those rates. You can become a Serf. Yes....c'mon Free Players. You too can be a Yoru Serf.

Yoru
09-17-2014, 09:41 AM
LOL...at those rates. You can become a Serf. Yes....c'mon Free Players. You too can be a Yoru Serf.

You may "laugh" at those rates but it is actually a great way for F2P to be able to make money to afford patron eventually. With 1 trade pack you can make 4-6g. in 1 16x16 field you can gather enough materials to make easily 10 packs a day. 40-60g a DAY. So how is 20g a WEEK ridiculous when they can make 280-420g a week? Do tell me.

BloodBuske
09-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Man and I thought my 6g was alot.. :(

Yoru
09-18-2014, 12:45 PM
***bump***

new
09-18-2014, 12:50 PM
you forgot labor f2p can only make one trade pack a day the have restricted labor

Yoru
09-18-2014, 01:55 PM
with 2000 labor you can make more than one.

Ucksa
09-19-2014, 05:33 PM
mk correct me if im wrong but u need 100 logs to get 1 labor pack

roughly 7 per tree

15 trees

15 trees=150 labor to plant

15 tree=150 labor to harvest

5x100 = 500 for logs

100 labor to make the pack

so 500+150+150+100=900 labor

900 labor to make 1 Trade pack

5 labor per 5ms=60 labor in 1h

1440 per 24hs + 100 rested

thats 1,500 labor a day

900-1,500=400 labor left over

150-400=250 labor left over planting another batch of trees

so thats roughly 1-2 Trade packs a day

if 5g per thats 10g per day

70g per week

70g-20g =50g
not bad but i think i could get more gold outa coin purses

5-10s per 3 labor per=48g

i think this is low lvl coinpurses too lol im sure lvl 50s give more but take more labor
+u get motes/dust+gear

so this isnt worth it imo

Malorey
09-19-2014, 05:36 PM
What do logs have to do with making a trade pack?

Nochi
09-20-2014, 06:24 AM
Ya sure lets become family members while we "rent" so you can profit off f2p...WHATA JOKE!

Yoru
09-20-2014, 06:39 AM
mk correct me if im wrong but u need 100 logs to get 1 labor pack

roughly 7 per tree

15 trees

15 trees=150 labor to plant

15 tree=150 labor to harvest

5x100 = 500 for logs

100 labor to make the pack

so 500+150+150+100=900 labor

900 labor to make 1 Trade pack

5 labor per 5ms=60 labor in 1h

1440 per 24hs + 100 rested

thats 1,500 labor a day

900-1,500=400 labor left over

150-400=250 labor left over planting another batch of trees

so thats roughly 1-2 Trade packs a day

if 5g per thats 10g per day

70g per week

70g-20g =50g
not bad but i think i could get more gold outa coin purses

5-10s per 3 labor per=48g

i think this is low lvl coinpurses too lol im sure lvl 50s give more but take more labor
+u get motes/dust+gear

so this isnt worth it imo

I think you got things confused here. What you are describing is a lumber pack (which cannot be traded) and is used to build things. A tradepack is made out of much less materials. For example, one of Falcorth's tradepacks is made with 30 goose down and 50 medicinal powder. That would require, for the first tradepack, about 10 geese (60 labor to pluck and feed all of them), 10 barley for their food (10 lp to harvest and 5 lp to process them into ground grain) and about 15 mushrooms (15 lp to harvest and 25lp to process them into the powder).

Total labor needed: 115 lp
Total gold made: 6.80g

now tell me it's not worth it?

P.S. You can find a list of tradepacks under the commerce section of your Folio by pressing the "O" key.

Yoru
09-20-2014, 07:56 AM
Ya sure lets become family members while we "rent" so you can profit off f2p...WHATA JOKE!

Sorry you feel that way but not everyone does. I've rented farms in beta and players were very happy with it! I always pick prime locations for commerce and my rates are based on the labor to gold ratio used to calculate the price of taxes.

I'm not doing this to be charitable. It is a business but I run it fair and square and I don't abuse any players or system. Most F2P players that can do the math will see it is to their advantage to use this to make gold.

Nochi
09-20-2014, 08:17 AM
Ya im an alpha tester i know alot more about this game than most, your renting scheme is to expensive, f2p dont want to spend on farms when we can have really good illgal farms..just adventure and you will find good land..this server is uninhabited compaird to other servers iv played in (alpha and launch servers)

just my 2cents

Yoru
09-20-2014, 08:37 AM
Ya im an alpha tester i know alot more about this game than most, your renting scheme is to expensive, f2p dont want to spend on farms when we can have really good illgal farms..just adventure and you will find good land..this server is uninhabited compaird to other servers iv played in (alpha and launch servers)

just my 2cents

Again please stop being so judgy with your works. It is not a scheme it's a business. Yeah some people may not wanna pay to rent and would rather risk it. Not everyone wants that though. On top of being risky it costs a lot of labor to put down stuff in the wild. F2P don't have that much labor to be planting a tree (10lp) and then get it stolen. It's okay to have an opinion but not okay to denigrate someone else's idea.

P.S Yeah I'm an alpha tester too. So what?

Nochi
09-20-2014, 08:44 AM
Lmao cool story bro

Yoru
09-20-2014, 08:46 AM
Lmao cool story bro

"The Nochi plant is a natural repellent of mosquitos, cockroaches and other insect/parasites"

Apparently you aren't a repellent but the parasite itself...lol get out troll

Robeus
09-20-2014, 08:46 AM

just my 2cents

We're both Alpha testers and we've rented successful farms on beta. Just because YOU wouldnt pay that much doesnt mean others wont. As Yoru says, its ok to leave an opinion but when you go around calling it a joke and a scheme that is not cool. If you're not interested then please leave the thread for people who could be interested. Thanks.

Also:

Lmao cool story bro
Now you just look like a troll. Congrats.

Nochi
09-20-2014, 09:04 AM
Apparently you aren't a repellent but the parasite itself...lol get out troll

Your farm is a parasite.trying to cash in on other players who dont fully understand the mechanics of this game.

I was merly stating that your prices are to high, then you call me a troll..HAH

People these days...smh..

Nochi
09-20-2014, 09:11 AM
110% agreed :D

Yoru
09-20-2014, 09:16 AM
Your farm is a parasite.trying to cash in on other players who dont fully understand the mechanics of this game.

At this point you make so little sense that I'm thinking you just want to tank my thread because you don't want other players to do the same and for secret farms to disappear. You want to be able to steal from other players it's probably all.

I showed the math saying that yes it may be 20g for a week but if you make just 1 tradepack a day (and you can make so much more) you can earn a minimum of 42g for that week. How just HOW is that a ripoff? If free players do 3 tradepacks a day they get 126g for their week! Be mean to my idea all you want but some players will see it is a good deal.

Robeus
09-20-2014, 09:16 AM

We're calling you a troll because you ASSUME we're trying to "cash in" on f2p players when all we're doing is providing a service for them to have access to SAFE farms which they can use to get their own money, get patron and own their own land. IF people are unwilling to pay that much for the farms then we'll discuss it and change it. YOU are belittling the idea because you think we're trying to scam people. If you thought our prices were too high you could have calmly suggested it, not call the whole idea a "joke" because it didnt fit your ideas. Now unless you have anything constructive and less trolly to add then please do, if not, please leave.

Nochi
09-20-2014, 09:31 AM
The only constructive criticism i would say at this point is lower your prices..

"You want to be able to steal from other players it's probably all."
my fellow Incohian, kinda seems like what your doing here

Yoru
09-20-2014, 09:39 AM
The only constructive criticism i would say at this point is lower your prices..

"You want to be able to steal from other players it's probably all."
my fellow Inochian, kinda seems like what you're doing here

We're not trying to steal from people we're just providing a service. I can't lower my prices or I'll actually lose money and it would become a charity. The rent amount is the amount I need to purchase tax certificates to be able to afford those properties. You can't go up to a landlord and tell him to pay for you renting his apartment now can you?

If the farms aren't renting because no one is interested I'll just use them myself but I'm not going to be abused by players like you.

Warrik
09-22-2014, 05:25 PM
As a F2P who has had a lvl 31 griefer come right up to me and uproot my mushrooms and butcher my geese, to be out all the items and the coin needed to buy it and the LP spent to plant it all, yeah, 1G/day seems doable, and 5G/week(we talking Mon-Fri or is the weekend thrown in so you get 7 days for that 5G on the small farm plot?) sounds very acceptable. Even just making the most standard/easy tradepacks, can probably make a couple a day even with queue times, will make a lot more gold than gambling and hoping no one snoops out your illegal farm.

ludak
09-30-2014, 09:11 PM
DO NOT fall for this slave contract

His calculations are totally miss leading and all he wants to do is keep farms he grabbed at the beginning and have YOU pay taxes for him...

You can plant what you need on public farms and nurseries ,buy what you dont have on AH, and make runs.

On each plant sapling /seed you have timer and how long it takes to grow potatoes grow in 10min some stuff in 30 and so on...

Each trade pack costs 60Lp to make and 60 to give in and profit so what you will miss after 2 days is not a place to grow it but LP to farm then LP make trade pack then Lp to turn in...

Plan ahead with LP don't let some lazy greedy ppl profit from you THINK and work for your self...

apocrypha
10-07-2014, 10:26 AM
DO NOT fall for this slave contract

His calculations are totally miss leading and all he wants to do is keep farms he grabbed at the beginning and have YOU pay taxes for him...

You can plant what you need on public farms and nurseries ,buy what you dont have on AH, and make runs.

On each plant sapling /seed you have timer and how long it takes to grow potatoes grow in 10min some stuff in 30 and so on...

Each trade pack costs 60Lp to make and 60 to give in and profit so what you will miss after 2 days is not a place to grow it but LP to farm then LP make trade pack then Lp to turn in...

Plan ahead with LP don't let some lazy greedy ppl profit from you THINK and work for your self...

+1 this

gentlemen, there are public farms for a reason.

Robeus
10-07-2014, 02:19 PM
Lol you guys are fools. We were legit and wanting to rent out the farm plots to people who wanted it, but you know what? because of all you fools hating on it we decided to keep the plots for ourselves and oh...what is this...4 thunderstruck trees in less than a week? LMAO your loss. could have turned that 40g into 4000g, unlucky.

Anyway, we are keeping the plots for ourselves, so apologies any f2p users wanting to take advantage of this, blame the cancer that is the AA community. We'll keep the thunderstrucks for ourselves ;)

/thread

apocrypha
10-07-2014, 04:41 PM
Lol you guys are fools. We were legit and wanting to rent out the farm plots to people who wanted it, but you know what? because of all you fools hating on it we decided to keep the plots for ourselves and oh...what is this...4 thunderstruck trees in less than a week? LMAO your loss. could have turned that 40g into 4000g, unlucky.

Anyway, we are keeping the plots for ourselves, so apologies any f2p users wanting to take advantage of this, blame the cancer that is the AA community. We'll keep the thunderstrucks for ourselves ;)

/thread

so you think excessive land grabbing is not cancer for AA? GG F2P.

Robeus
10-07-2014, 05:28 PM
No, landgrabbing is part of the game, if you were too slow or didnt plan ahead then that's your fault. we grabbed land so we could help others out, unlike most people in it just for the money. we didnt want profit, just to be able to pay the taxes on the farms. Anyone who knows us know that we're not in it to scam people, maybe you should get to know people before flaming them.