PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else confused by the Lore?

Valerie Kyrie
09-16-2014, 04:01 PM
I'm rewatching the videos and having a hard time understanding what's going on.

Abani
09-17-2014, 03:50 AM
you should try in game while you are questing so you get the full context of it.

Sathrago
09-17-2014, 04:25 AM
The one thing I am most confused about in this game is the fact that all of these races originally lived together on Auroria, but somehow forgot how to communicate to each other.

Apriline
09-17-2014, 04:40 AM
Well it's been a long time apparently, dialects change. It probably played out something like this.

Harani Supremacy on the Eastern Continent! Burn all the Nuian texts! Speaking their language is forbidden rabble rabble rabble

same thing west side. Keep in mind I think we all exodus'd off Auroria almost 2,000 years ago? Think about how many languages have come and gone in the real world in that time.

Effi says hi
09-17-2014, 07:23 PM
"you should try in game while you are questing so you get the full context of it."

I would, but that doesn't appear to be an option..... *sniffs as her queue time hits the four hour mark and still over a thousand people in front of her*

Uilliam
09-18-2014, 01:32 AM
not confused...but...i did stop reading it...

Abani
09-18-2014, 02:37 AM
@Effi says hi
your time will come ! (& mine too, I hope ;p)

As the memories come back while our caracter is confronted to danger or similar situations the heros lived before, it's highly linked to what is happening in game on each step.
I watched one for a quest i hadn't finished, and I didn't understand anything ;p