PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Tahyang!

SRLaw
09-16-2014, 04:29 PM
Really enjoying the climate on the server and have met some really good people so far. Loving the game and the server! /Salute to All and I hope everyone is getting used to the environment and styles accordingly.

Have a great day and see yall on the field!

www.stormrune.net

Midris
09-16-2014, 06:26 PM
Same here. SO far it has been a great server and community. I'm just now about to start questing in the PVP zones, so we will see how helpful people will be there, but so far everyone has been great.

Still have not found a home guild for me and my peoples, hopefully with the influx of new players I can get something going.

KeepLightning
09-16-2014, 08:12 PM
Tahyang has the best community so far. We need to make this server be so epic everybody will wish to be part of this experience :D. Let's raise the Tahyang flag!

Luspire
09-16-2014, 08:41 PM
We are definitely trying to build a fantastic community.

- Balthis, Requiem for the Fallen

Hotpockets
09-17-2014, 03:03 AM
Definitely been enjoying my time here as well while I've been leveling. Faction and trial chat have been really friendly and entertaining for the most part. :P

Iymala
09-17-2014, 06:47 AM
The community on the server is fantastic. Almost everyone I have ran into has been friendly, and even public chat is often helpful and less troll filled then I have seen elsewhere.

4jacks
09-17-2014, 06:48 AM
You're welcome!

Nynnaeve
09-17-2014, 06:50 AM
I chose Tahyang for my guild before I even knew it was the unofficial RP server. We were Alpha testers and wanted something close to what we had in SWTOR on Jung Ma. Even with some of the savory elements on this server, overall I have liked the choice. Small, close-knit communities typically fare better and I believe we have the makings of one here.

Stonesolid
09-17-2014, 07:03 AM
Been a great experience for me as well minus a few rude neighbors up next to my homestead. Looking forward to seeing the community grow.

Sokia
09-17-2014, 07:15 AM
I had a guild help me within an hour of joining the server. Thanks, everyone!

Arenthas
09-17-2014, 07:31 AM
I had a guild help me within an hour of joining the server. Thanks, everyone!

Fantastic +10