PDA

View Full Version : [TAHYANG W]: RP Event Sun 9/21 8 PT/11 ET: Marianople Company Picnic

Rope
09-16-2014, 05:30 PM
Due to maintenance scheduled tomorrow, this event will start at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET tomorrow, 9/21

http://i60.tinypic.com/2whfndh.jpg

Official Press Release

Marianople— Community leader and shining economic beacon The Corporation announced today that they were hosting a nationwide company picnic to celebrate the expected upcoming year of record-breaking profits. The picnic, scheduled for this coming week, will be hosted in the center of Marianople, The Corporation’s headquarters.

All citizens of the nation are invited to partake in libations and food that they must bring themselves.

“We aren’t running a charity here,” said The Corporation’s founder and CEO Rope. “If you want to get drunk, fine. Just do it on your own silver. And bring your own food too.”

The picnic, announced just days after The Corporation was incorporated was created as part of the company’s long-term Community Activation Plan, designed to bring the community together under the caring and innovative banner of The Corporation.

“We think events like this, while a horrible pain in the *** to organize,” added Rope, “Is a good way to convince the community that you give a ****.”

The Corporation will not providing any product or service pro bono and requests that attendees dress appropriately.

###

Overview
<The Corporation> would love to throw a huge RP meet-and-greet after the first week of the initial launch. It will be an informal gathering where we can all meet in game, introduce our characters and maybe even start our first inter-guild narratives and storylines. Looking forward to it, come on down!.

In Character Description
It has come to our attention that our nation’s individuals enjoy leisure time. While we do not see profit in wasting time on being unproductive, we do recognize that rested employees are happy employees. To that end, we are forced to announce our first All Company Picnic. We will be meeting in the main trading plaza of Marianople. Please bring your family and friends to join in the festivities and the larger community is welcome to attend as well.

The Corporation will not be providing any product or service pro bono. You must bring your own food and beverages.

Please dress appropriately.

That is all.

Schedule
Sunday, 9/21/14 at 8 am PDT/ 11 am EDT/ 4 pm BST--10 am PDT/1 pm EDT / 7 pm BST

Event Requirements
Sorry, no reds—this isn’t a PvP event.

How to Participate
Who to contact, how to get involved, participate and organize

What to Expect

* Meet other RPers in character
* Seed/start new storylines and narratives
* See active RP guilds together

Derklez
09-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Definitely will try to show up for this.

Burne
09-20-2014, 09:25 PM
very nice idea.
Can reds show up?... it gets lonely over there..

Rope
09-21-2014, 12:40 AM
Due to maintenance scheduled tomorrow, this event will start at 9:30 am PT / 12:30 pm ET tomorrow, 9/21

Rope
09-21-2014, 11:38 AM
Thank you all for attending, it was a hoot!

Kattycake
09-21-2014, 12:41 PM
I missed it! D:

Keekz
09-21-2014, 06:18 PM
Sadly I didn't see this thread until it was too late! I hope you guys schedule more of this type of thing. I would like to go with a few of my friends and represent our guild :)

Rope
09-22-2014, 08:03 AM
Yes we will be doing this at least monthly