PDA

View Full Version : HUGE OranThul tree farm rdy in about 2 hrs . Zerg the zerg guild

Papakoko
09-16-2014, 06:46 PM
Repost from other forums to be in the actual server forum...

OT a zerg guild that ganks greens for packs, for farming Hasla mobs , and who steals trees by the hundreds has a large 300 + tree farm rdy to take in 12 hours.. It is SE corner of Perinoor ruins way up in the mountains . It will not take long untill this guild is pushing everyone around.. They all ready suggested guild's need to pay them 500 gold per week as " protection money" .

Tahyang unite.. We do not have to stand for this kind of thing...

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/540/kJ6kyF.jpg (http://imageshack.com/f/f0kJ6kyFj)

Papakoko
09-16-2014, 07:00 PM
Update about 2 hours from the time of this post

Papakoko
09-16-2014, 09:22 PM
Trees are about to pop :) the only red circle that means anything is the bottom one.. The map is generic and came with the numbers and circles on it...

Zmey
09-16-2014, 09:43 PM
So, How did that work out for you?

Papakoko
09-16-2014, 10:04 PM
So, How did that work out for you?

I'm just doing the server a favor.. I wasn't there for the tree's :) My night was wonderful . I only had to do 15 min in jail for having 3X Neckrage kills ,not to mention the officer bodyguards he had in tow . So yeah it worked out real well for me...

It wont take long for the whole server to band together against them.. They proved the kind of guild they were in Alpha.. We have no room for that here.

Luspire
09-17-2014, 12:07 AM
They proved the kind of guild they were in Alpha.. We have no room for that hqere.

Completely agree.

Shyhalu
09-17-2014, 12:20 AM
Not on your server but show them who's boss!

Otter
09-17-2014, 03:26 AM
So glad I never rolled your server....seriously

Hotpockets
09-17-2014, 03:33 AM
So glad I never rolled your server....seriously

Once OT leaves it'll be the perfect server. >.<

Modi
09-17-2014, 03:45 AM
I'm just doing the server a favor.. I wasn't there for the tree's :) My night was wonderful . I only had to do 15 min in jail for having 3X Neckrage kills ,not to mention the officer bodyguards he had in tow . So yeah it worked out real well for me...

It wont take long for the whole server to band together against them.. They proved the kind of guild they were in Alpha.. We have no room for that here.

I hope you ROFLStomped them hard

MonMon
09-17-2014, 05:25 AM
Ranting about OT, and their supposed tree farms, isn't very helpful. Nor is saying "Oh yeah, I killed those rat bastages all night long because they suck at PvP" ad nauseum. It's almost like OT pays you to make these threads and posts...

Marth
09-17-2014, 05:37 AM
So glad I never rolled your server....seriouslyAnd if you don't think there are similar guilds on all servers.....

Stonesolid
09-17-2014, 06:43 AM
I hope you ROFLStomped them hard

No. He didn't even show up. I tried to contact people to see if anyone was going to do anything but I ended up standing on top of the mountain talking to the OT guys. They seemed fine as long as I wasn't going to cut anything but it was kind of disappointing that no one showed up including this cowardly propagandist. Next time you say you're going to organize something at least try. Or by unite did you mean everyone else but you?

4jacks
09-17-2014, 06:53 AM
No. He didn't even show up. I tried to contact people to see if anyone was going to do anything but I ended up standing on top of the mountain talking to the OT guys. They seemed fine as long as I wasn't going to cut anything but it was kind of disappointing that no one showed up including this cowardly propagandist. Next time you say you're going to organize something at least try. Or by unite did you mean everyone else but you?

Well that was anticlimatic...

Turns out we had a non-protected tree farm ready to chop about the same time over on the west, so we 4 of us thought we could sneak them out while everyone in fought for wood in the west. We were wrong, about a billion ppl were there about 3 trees got chopped then some troll uprooted the rest.

Stonesolid
09-17-2014, 07:01 AM
Well that was anticlimatic...

Turns out we had a non-protected tree farm ready to chop about the same time over on the west, so we 4 of us thought we could sneak them out while everyone in fought for wood in the west. We were wrong, about a billion ppl were there about 3 trees got chopped then some troll uprooted the rest.

Aw that sucks. Gotta hate uprooters but at the same time you can't give them the attention they crave. Good luck next time at least. People who plant stuff like this have more courage than I do, I just assume someone would find and take anything I plant in the wild.

Volak
09-17-2014, 07:06 AM

99% of OT hate is just faction chat warriors. Every server has big guilds.

Horizon: Picking off 1-2 people questing means nothing, get a raid together to stomp on a Kraken attempt or steal a trade ship please. As it stands OT is playing AA, you are just being little girls.

Stonesolid
09-17-2014, 07:12 AM
99% of OT hate is just faction chat warriors. Every server has big guilds.

Horizon: Picking off 1-2 people questing means nothing, get a raid together to stomp on a Kraken attempt or steal a trade ship please. As it stands OT is playing AA, you are just being little girls.

Yeah I know the deal. Even if they are being petty I thought the competition might be fun. I play the game to do fun stuff like fight over trees. (Wait, really? lol)

Detharos
09-17-2014, 07:45 AM
Nice try. For one thing, Papa did show up. There was already a respectably large Oran Thul group protecting it from what I hear and nobody else was going, so he dropped the matter. Pick your battles.

Secondly, we've killed tons of Oran Thul now and its not all simply while they are questing. It's anywhere and everywhere.

Stonesolid
09-17-2014, 07:54 AM
Nice try. For one thing, Papa did show up. There was already a respectably large Oran Thul group protecting it from what I hear and nobody else was going, so he dropped the matter. Pick your battles.

Secondly, we've killed tons of Oran Thul now and its not all simply while they are questing. It's anywhere and everywhere.

I didn't see him there and got no answer when trying to PM him. Nice try? Nobody even tried. You're saying he went there and saw a few OT then soiled his pants and ran? I was up there with OT and there were not that many, more than I could take myself obviously but not enough you couldn't "get organized" against.

rhyein
09-17-2014, 03:02 PM
Could OT be any more obvious with their "anonymous" forum posts? Jesus.

Papakoko
09-17-2014, 03:15 PM

I was killing them all over the zone lol.. around that time.. Like I said personally I wasn't there for the tree's .. I was passing that info on to people who needed them.. I was farming them in the zone .. Save your hate for OT..

Also when I am in TS I do not pay attention to chat .. Sorry but I was there.. All over the area . Killing Neckrage and his lil officer bodyguard squad..

Comrade1809
09-18-2014, 01:32 PM
I highly doubt you were. If it is true, then you definitely know his in game name, please.... Be a dear and share it with us.

EDIT: It's been.... 10 hours since my post and you haven't replied. I'm going to assume you're full of ♥♥♥♥.
Have a great gaming experience and try to lie a little less next time.

Papakoko
09-19-2014, 04:05 AM
I highly doubt you were. If it is true, then you definitely know his in game name, please.... Be a dear and share it with us.

EDIT: It's been.... 10 hours since my post and you haven't replied. I'm going to assume you're full of ♥♥♥♥.
Have a great gaming experience and try to lie a little less next time.

Sry im late.. Before or after Trion took the name from someone else and gave it to him ?