PDA

View Full Version : WANT TO BUY: Large house design (28x28+)!

Renera
09-17-2014, 03:30 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a large house design, 28x28 (300 gilda stars) because I'd like to expand my house to a bigger one. PLEASE pm me, I can pay in raw materials (stone, wood, iron) and/or gold.

Since I'm just a crafting guy and play with a few friends I think I won't ever have so many gilda stars... with the daily Nui quest it would take about 300 days, almost a year. Please help me to build the house of my dreams and pm me your price :)

Asenko
09-17-2014, 03:42 AM
You might have to wait awhile for someone to get 300 disposable Gilda stars.

Good luck though :)

Renera
09-17-2014, 04:19 AM
I'm very patient :3

Asenko
09-17-2014, 04:36 AM
I sense that lol

Im not looking at any of the pictures or visiting large houses...otherwise i'll want them!!

Renera
09-17-2014, 04:52 AM
Haha, in that case... don't ever visit mirage island :D

ShuraMMO
09-18-2014, 03:53 AM
if you know how to its actually pretty easy to get like 300 gilda stars. Our current estimate for the guild is like a few days. You just have to know how to smuggle the right way :). So you can bundle all the guilds gilda stars in one person.

Asenko
09-18-2014, 03:56 AM
if you know how to its actually pretty easy to get like 300 gilda stars. Our current estimate for the guild is like a few days. You just have to know how to smuggle the right way :). So you can bundle all the guilds gilda stars in one person.

My smuggling activities have seen me very quickly floating around in the water not moving much when my attackers go for a joy ride on my clipper :P

ShuraMMO
09-18-2014, 04:04 AM
there is your problem. When we hand in our smuggled packs they cant even attack us because they are of the same faction. smuggle the right way to get gilda stars. I wont lay out the whole idea here. But we didnt loose a single pack so far and i doubt that we ever will. Just think about the mailing system. and the ability to build on both continents and drop and pick up trade packs.

Asenko
09-18-2014, 04:31 AM
there is your problem. When we hand in our smuggled packs they cant even attack us because they are of the same faction. smuggle the right way to get gilda stars. I wont lay out the whole idea here. But we didnt loose a single pack so far and i doubt that we ever will. Just think about the mailing system. and the ability to build on both continents and drop and pick up trade packs.

Your so sneaky!!! :cool:

ShuraMMO
09-18-2014, 04:51 AM
come on the drug cartells do not fly directly towards new york and grab their bags and carry them out of the airport.

You have to build a nice smuggle line and then everything goes very smoothly :)

Asenko
09-18-2014, 05:12 AM
come on the drug cartells do not fly directly towards new york and grab their bags and carry them out of the airport.

You have to build a nice smuggle line and then everything goes very smoothly :)

Well I'm not part of some drug cartel now am I?

Where am i supposed to get experience...come to think of it I did kind of just drive my ship towards the man shooting arrows at me on the beach hoping to crush him under the hull.

Anyway! Sorry back on topic, go get your house OP!

Renera
09-19-2014, 12:41 AM
Thanks for sharing, Shura :)

Malorey
09-19-2014, 12:42 AM
You might have to wait awhile for someone to get 300 disposable Gilda stars.

Good luck though :)

He'll also need his patron status back to place the house! :)

Renera
09-19-2014, 10:50 AM
I think it is not needed to have a patron status to just buy the design. Since I am still patron (so much luck :D) I could place it without problems

Renera
09-20-2014, 02:18 PM
bump me up ;)

Renera
09-22-2014, 12:59 PM
still searching :)