PDA

View Full Version : Patron subscription - Queue time

Rohaaan
09-17-2014, 07:54 AM
Hi all,

Yesterday I subscribed for Patron status to reduce my queue time but seems that the system does not give priority for subscribers. Is this the case or there is a bug in the system? My position in the queue is over 4k (which is absurd).

Kind Regards,
Antonio

Flick
09-17-2014, 08:17 AM
Patron or founder, doesn't matter. They should give all of us at least 5 days longer patron status just cause they ♥♥♥♥ed it all up.

Asenko
09-17-2014, 08:23 AM
I think they did give out more patron time?

Or did I just dream that up?

:P

arknor
09-17-2014, 12:12 PM
I think they did give out more patron time?

Or did I just dream that up?

:P
only what was owed the headstart wasn't supposed to take away patron days

RamboBashir
09-17-2014, 12:19 PM
would u like to be a ftp player and wait an hour or longer to play you think that us ftps don't have something better to be doing wit our time just think about this for a min I got on looked at the queue time going up not down said an hr at first then a min later it said wait time 6hrs

Flick
09-17-2014, 12:29 PM
only what was owed the headstart wasn't supposed to take away patron days

they actually gave 5 days extra of patron status

Pegasen
09-17-2014, 12:33 PM
they did give out more patron time... to the F2P guys

arknor
09-17-2014, 01:57 PM
they actually gave 5 days extra of patron status
not to me mine still shows 25 days left.

Socratic
09-17-2014, 09:16 PM
I think Scapes said that Kyprosa is the most populated server out of NA and EU.

Sursniper
09-17-2014, 09:28 PM
I think Scapes said that Kyprosa is the most populated server out of NA and EU.

don't tell me you're on kyprosa west socratic :D
can't wait to see you <3

Ollerus
09-17-2014, 09:30 PM
He did, it's by far the largest, but remember that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Longer server lifespan. Sure, for awhile we'll have to suffer but in the long run for players that don't plan on leaving in 3-4 months this is the Golden server.

Socratic
09-17-2014, 09:36 PM
don't tell me you're on kyprosa west socratic :D
can't wait to see you <3

I am indeed. Just me and my 7 chars between lvl 10-19. Socratic, Socraftic, Socraft, Socrat, Socratica, Socraticus, Socratomatic (more to come lol). Going to give farming a bash since I got 6 16x16, 8 8x8, a farmhouse and 2 aqua farms.

Sursniper
09-17-2014, 10:54 PM
I am indeed. Just me and my 7 chars between lvl 10-19. Socratic, Socraftic, Socraft, Socrat, Socratica, Socraticus, Socratomatic (more to come lol). Going to give farming a bash since I got 6 16x16, 8 8x8, a farmhouse and 2 aqua farms.
But how are you going to sustain this lp as it's shared?

Ollerus
09-17-2014, 11:04 PM
That's 2 accounts o_o unless he sold the land from one account to the main one, and popping labor pots, which can be afforded easily with selling materials from the farms.

Socratic
09-17-2014, 11:28 PM
But how are you going to sustain this lp as it's shared?

That's 2 accounts o_o unless he sold the land from one account to the main one, and popping labor pots, which can be afforded easily with selling materials from the farms.
Got 4 accounts. The thing is though, even though I tried to pay through PP for the 3 alt accounts, it shows as inactive and no payment has been taken, kind of worrying me. Although I do have Patron buff on them atm.

oOnodera
09-18-2014, 01:36 AM
Got 4 accounts. The thing is though, even though I tried to pay through PP for the 3 alt accounts, it shows as inactive and no payment has been taken, kind of worrying me. Although I do have Patron buff on them atm.

dayum
/10char

Asenko
09-18-2014, 02:17 AM
He did, it's by far the largest, but remember that isn't necessarily a bad thing. Longer server lifespan. Sure, for awhile we'll have to suffer but in the long run for players that don't plan on leaving in 3-4 months this is the Golden server.

Its pretty crappy right now but we'll have such a varied community and be in the best position to avoid the dreaded merge. Positive stuff, lets keep it up!

Monde
09-18-2014, 07:41 AM
Hi all,

Yesterday I subscribed for Patron status to reduce my queue time but seems that the system does not give priority for subscribers. Is this the case or there is a bug in the system? My position in the queue is over 4k (which is absurd).

Kind Regards,
Antonio

Kinda bugged for most of us. It is supposed to give priority but it doesn't seem to. Tested with a Guildie who is FTP and they in the exact same length queue as us patrons.

S A L O M O N
09-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Yea it is wierd, the queue system changed from the headstart. On headstart the queue was in the character selection and you saw both the general and patron queues separately. Now it is just a huge queue before the character selection wich does not prioritize patrons, atleast It feels like that.