PDA

View Full Version : East PvP Guild

pkRockin
09-17-2014, 09:23 AM
So coming up on 50 soon and I've yet to see any committed pvp guilds pop up on the eastern side among the higher levels I see running around. A couple 'spammy' guilds in faction chat are out there, but that's not really my style.

Would anyone be interested in helping build a new pvp focused guild? I have a couple friends who might be jumping into the game soon, but this would really mostly be from the ground up. I'd like to keep it smallish, a little more exclusive (quality > quantity), and I'm not gonna spam faction chat for that.

The type of people I have in mind would be pvp focused. Might craft and pve to get top gear, but the drive will be for being tops at pvp in the faction. This might go pirate eventually, so be okay with that if it does... but pirate is a big handicap for a fresh server and staying on east while/until we build up is ideal. Uprooting/pk of same faction is cool, but keep it in check enough so that you stay in east. Harvest illegal farms if it gives you gain, but don't uproot just to be a dick, etc. Mostly be smart about your infamy for now. At the same time, try to not take yourself so serious and have some fun with it.

Anyway, if anyone would be interested in it or like to chat a bit whisper me in game (IGN Sorry) or PM here. I'm on the home stretch for 50 today, so I should be online quite a bit.

wakthebrave
09-17-2014, 11:23 AM
Celestial Rebirth (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?46438-lt-Celestial-Rebirth-gt-East-Trade-PvP-Focused-Guild-Recruiting) is a guild i just joined that is all about that click the link to the thread it would be great if u guys could join we have a ts3 server already