PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Anime/Manga Nerds

LegaltTO
09-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Hey players of Inoch. I've seen barely any guilds, so I thought it would be a good idea to create a guild for Anime/Manga fans. I think said guild will honestly be one of the biggest, since I'm sure you've all noticed most peoples names.

Let's try to think of an awesome name for the guild. My suggestions are Anime Age or Otaku Age... Yeah I know it's not very creative.

Reply to this post, or message Kyoukai in-game. When the guild gets made, I'll update this post.

ChildOfTheAtom
09-17-2014, 11:57 AM
Hey players of Inoch. I've seen barely any guilds, so I thought it would be a good idea to create a guild for Anime/Manga fans. I think said guild will honestly be one of the biggest, since I'm sure you've all noticed most peoples names.

Let's try to think of an awesome name for the guild. My suggestions are Anime Age or Otaku Age... Yeah I know it's not very creative.

Reply to this post, or message Kyoukai in-game. When the guild gets made, I'll update this post.

Hey LegaltTO, if you want, you can join Dango Daikazoku. It's actually an extremely friendly guild. You'll want to let Strawberry know if you're interested.

Otherwise, good luck with the guild! Inoch has been a pretty cool server so far.

Talith
09-17-2014, 02:38 PM
how about Fairy Tail Guild

USA Cowboy
09-17-2014, 09:04 PM

BUuuaaaagggghh!

ArchGaden
09-18-2014, 11:56 AM

I know very little about ArcheAge, as my wife and I will just be starting this soon (likely today on this server), but if she sees [Fairy Tail] on Haranya side, I'm pretty sure we'll have to join.