PDA

View Full Version : Dahuta RP Community

adam86
09-17-2014, 10:01 AM
Welcome to Dahuta, let's try and encourage more mature EU RPers to join us! We want to really create a solid community so please help!

http://www.archeageroleplay.com/

LegendaryKira
09-17-2014, 11:13 AM
lol enjoy all the hardcore guilds that are in DAhuta.
donjt get me wrong, i dont mind RP players. but u guys choose the wrong server for it.

Vistix
09-17-2014, 11:21 AM
lol enjoy all the hardcore guilds that are in DAhuta.
donjt get me wrong, i dont mind RP players. but u guys choose the wrong server for it.

The RP community picked Dahuta as their home way before FUtilez did as the "Max Conflict" server. And PvP by no means prevents RP. At its core this is a PvP game after all.

Carter
09-17-2014, 11:23 AM
The RP community picked Dahuta as their home way before FUtilez did as the "Max Conflict" server. And PvP by no means prevents RP. At its core this is a PvP game after all.

This is true, RPers don't let what you hear about Dahuta put you off, come join the Unofficial RP server :)

Deloria
09-17-2014, 07:18 PM
So far the atmosphere on Dahuta has been great - FUtilez are actually turning out to be an OK guild, despite the infamy theres been no harrassment or greifing worth mentioning - but of course there are PvP showdowns like you'll see on any of the other servers. It should be worth mentioning that I've met one or two FUtilez Roleplayers as well. THey're a big guild with a varied membership and the ones I encountered were likeable.

We've also been spared a lot fo the Xenophobic ranting thats occured on the other servers with larger non-english populations. We have some of course - but I understand Ennea (where a lot of "fraidy-cat" rolepayers went when they heard the MAx conflict rumour) has turned out to be dreadful - with MASSIVE flamewars brewing up due to language differences.

Long story short: Dahuta is really where it's at. You will NEVER avoid PvP in Archeage - try and incorporate it into your RP and stay a little flexible and it will go fine.

adam86
09-18-2014, 06:16 AM
PvP is unavoidable in AA, however RP will prevail

adam86
09-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Wait for PvPers getting stomped hard by RPers

Liberator48
09-18-2014, 09:04 AM
And PvP by no means prevents RP. At its core this is a PvP game after all.

^ this. The game overall is a PvP game, there's no escaping that, and in my opinion, that's a good thing. And the game has SO much RP potential (way more than LotRO has, which is a game that focused solely on RP) so why the developers didn't make an official RP-PvP server is beyond me. But indeed the community has voted Dahuta the unofficial RP-PvP server in EU, so if you're interested in this, Dahuta is your best bet to go.

mattfire
09-18-2014, 09:40 AM
Wait for PvPers getting stomped hard by RPers

My guild has already been doing some of this! We debated taking on a bunch of IDLE Empire wanted lvl 50's last night but decided it a foolhardy endeavour. We've killed the odd cluster of Futilez as well and generally they seem good sports.

So far Max Conflict seems to only be enhancing the immersive experience of the game. I've also seen many lively discussions about roleplay in Western faction chat all of them positive or inquisitive. People want to know what we're about and learn more about roleplayers rather than flame us so that's really encouraging news :D

To all the people saying "lol enjoy the cluster f**k guys!" all I can say is well are there pvp guilds on your servers? Are there zergs? Are there pirates? Yes? Then really there's little difference. We persevere and endure and enjoy the game in all it's aspects and Max Conflict are more than inviting to our community on Dahuta. They've even adjusted one of the websites to include links to the EU roleplay website and added forum segments for us if we want to use them. A goodly few pvp guilds I've been in touch with also say they want a good, stable community and that goes for all players.

In short team Dahuta is doing just fine despite all the doomsday preaching.

If you're EU and a roleplayer my advice is to ignore the people preaching doom and gloom and sign up. We have just as long a queue as everyone else and compared to any other EU server you go to we have the strongest community for roleplay which grows every day!

Hearthglen
09-30-2014, 08:03 AM
It'd be nice for some RP on the server, perhaps an out-of-guild RP community would be the solution, since most players on this server are already taken by hardcore guilds.

Emmazor
10-03-2014, 02:11 PM
Dahuta's restrictions are gone =3

Femtasia
10-11-2014, 04:15 AM
I came to Dahuta (west) server for the roleplay. However I have yet to see any at all, in fact little interaction between players. Granted I am low level so perhaps I have yet to visit roleplay areas? Reluctant to start levelling until I have located a roleplay community/guild in the game. Any advice would be very welcome.

Gemelle (Dahuta, west)

Kisala
10-11-2014, 12:18 PM
I came to Dahuta (west) server for the roleplay. However I have yet to see any at all, in fact little interaction between players. Granted I am low level so perhaps I have yet to visit roleplay areas? Reluctant to start levelling until I have located a roleplay community/guild in the game. Any advice would be very welcome.

Gemelle (Dahuta, west)

Did you check the link to the EU RP forums? They were currently voting on an RP hub. And events are usually posted there.

Femtasia
10-11-2014, 03:27 PM
Will do , thank you Kisala, must have missed that. I thought it was the old 'vote' for which server they would go to.