PDA

View Full Version : Once upon a time, there was a feature in this game called queue

Hot ice
09-17-2014, 10:53 AM
And it is massive

Jei
09-17-2014, 11:45 AM
And lo; The people were distraught. Many a dramatic tear was shed.

Thus the gods had their work cut out for them. But in the end. Wish patience, the peasants shall finally rejoice. The Beast known as Queue shall be none but temporary.

Pegasen
09-17-2014, 12:37 PM
Thou doth jest, for it was prophesied that the Beast shall reign for an eternity, and that none shall have the power to defeat it!

Jei
09-17-2014, 12:51 PM
Alas however; If this beast reign, it will be but a short time. For if defeated, then well. But if not, it shall devour our universe, eating even itself...

Vandal Savant
09-17-2014, 01:31 PM
Long ago, in a distant server, I, Queue, the shape-shifting Master of Lag, unleashed an unspeakable latency! But a foolish F2P warrior wielding magical patience stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final number was passed, I tore open a disconnection in time and flung him to the back of the line, where my evil is law! Now, the fool seeks to return to the front, and undo the future that is Queue..

Sarcinthos
09-17-2014, 02:27 PM
^^^ +1 to this guy

Yakob
09-17-2014, 05:47 PM
Q has existed before:

"Q is a fictional character who appears in the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation, Star Trek: Deep Space Nine and Star Trek: Voyager, as well as in related products. In all of these programs, he is played by John de Lancie. The name "Q" also applies to all other individuals of the Q Continuum. "Q" is also rumored to represent the viewing audience, as in "John Q. Public," who considered the newer Star Treks in comparison to the original series. Q is said to be omnipotent, and is continually evasive regarding his motivations. His home, the Q Continuum, is accessible to the Q and their guests, and the true nature of it is said to be beyond the comprehension of "lesser beings" such as humans so it is shown to humans only in ways they can understand. (Wikipedia) "

Lustanna
09-18-2014, 09:19 AM
I thought queue is the first boss. I haven't been able to beat it yet. I hope that the rest of the game is a little easier.

Irrstern
09-18-2014, 09:28 AM
oh dear,
oh dear,
the Queue was to fear.
It wasnt fault of the Game
only TrionWorlds is to Blame.

so now once upon a Queue
we switching to something new
the hours running slow
and we grumble things like:

Trion Worlds are *please enter any insult*

SO now we get along
to sing a stupid song
about a Queue
that never ends

paying much and
have empty hands

Samiri
09-18-2014, 09:59 AM
Ohh a poet..
+1

TreeFrog
09-18-2014, 10:38 AM
A bad one. Ugh.

keith
09-18-2014, 10:49 AM
And it is massive

still a better love story than twilight

Reznovic
09-18-2014, 11:02 AM
Oh no! not "The Queue!". When I was a boy, we were all fighting "The Queue". everybody in my clan was fighting it. it was a battlefield full of sweat, you could call it, The Queue full of sweat and hatred... everybody fought... until, everybody except me and a good friend of mine was logged off. I wanted to give my friend some help, so I was going to log out, so my friend had to gain one place further. but then, my friends... but then, his father pulled out the internet cable, and everybody was logged out. my clan lost against "The Queue"... THE END!

Dromwald
09-18-2014, 11:16 AM
And thus Trion, the King of the Gods sayeth ‘Let there be Alpha!’, and behold, there was Alpha. And it was good.

For what seemed like Eons peace and tranquillity reigned upon the twin servers of Alpha and Omega and the patrons, those simple, gullible folk believed that their lands of bread and honey would last for eternity...

Alas, it was not to be so. The unholy trinity, the fallen angels, Scapes, FireCait and Amary, blinded by greed and the allure of the evil god In Compa Tense sought to open the worlds to the unknown voids. The wise folk amongst the patrons begged them, ‘Lords, wait, for the lands are not ready! Verily, legends tell of the serpent that has no beginning and no end and it will devour both patron and freetoplayer alike. It shall devour of us all! Fear it, for it’s name is Queue....

But the Gods just laughed. “What care we of such things? Give us more gold and we will give you more worlds....maybe.”

Trion, thy name is Mammon!

TreeFrog
09-18-2014, 02:33 PM
And thus Trion, the King of the Gods sayeth ‘Let there be Alpha!’, and behold, there was Alpha. And it was good.

For what seemed like Eons peace and tranquillity reigned upon the twin servers of Alpha and Omega and the patrons, those simple, gullible folk believed that their lands of bread and honey would last for eternity...

Alas, it was not to be so. The unholy trinity, the fallen angels, Scapes, FireCait and Amary, blinded by greed and the allure of the evil god In Compa Tense sought to open the worlds to the unknown voids. The wise folk amongst the patrons begged them, ‘Lords, wait, for the lands are not ready! Verily, legends tell of the serpent that has no beginning and no end and it will devour both patron and freetoplayer alike. It shall devour of us all! Fear it, for it’s name is Queue....

But the Gods just laughed. “What care we of such things? Give us more gold and we will give you more worlds....maybe.”

Trion, thy name is Mammon!

A mammon reference, nice.

Eilios
09-18-2014, 02:37 PM
Without ueue there would be no queue...

Figured it was time for a pun.