PDA

View Full Version : Hi - Too long queue

Armageddon2036
09-17-2014, 11:09 AM
Hi all.

I wanted to try this new game.

I started today in the morning until i reached level 8 then I logged out.
It is too soon to start enjoying It.

Now I cannot login again due to a very long queue.

I post an image.

Anyway I can say few things:

I choose to play with elves but their story is sad as I could see.
I don't like their story. Normally elves shouldn't age.
I hope this is the case. I don't like to play an elf that gets old.

My mount died after jumping too much. I revived It but my mount falled down with 1HP like it was really ill.
It was sad.

It may be a good game but it is the first one that made me feel sad
for elves story and for my mount.

About the queue It is too long to play today.

I hope to enjoy this game later.

Bye.

Profro
09-17-2014, 11:42 AM
http://www.somegif.com/gifs/13594865621635129411.GIF

Ree
09-19-2014, 04:31 AM
Toodles!

/10char

DeMordey
09-19-2014, 05:36 AM
I think tonight it's not gonna be any different :D

Btw anyone knows how the queues work nowadays? I used to show how many patron and normal users are in queue but I just see one queue. Or is it maybe because the patron stuff is fcked up?

pein
09-19-2014, 05:47 AM
currently there is a 3 hours que for patron players at 13:00.

Husky
09-19-2014, 05:49 AM
I feel your pain, bro. But never gonna give you up, like Rick Astley said. *dum dum dum*

DeMordey
09-19-2014, 06:04 AM
And ofc a hackshield error and game crashes before I get in. Back to 1700 position, oh well ..

Aran
09-19-2014, 06:23 AM
WOW 4k players queueing... higher i saw about Dahuta was 1500 , expected only NA to have so long queue :(
If i meet you in-game, i kill your mount first ;)

Letalis
09-19-2014, 08:25 AM
Everyone knows the issue, enough already, it's not going to change anything. They will solve the matter, just not within hours of course.

Tsu
09-19-2014, 08:38 AM
Logged 37 mins ago and ended up in place 3600... Omg... Another 10 hours wait...

Baium
09-19-2014, 08:45 AM
Hi all.

I wanted to try this new game.

I started today in the morning until i reached level 8 then I logged out.
It is too soon to start enjoying It.

Now I cannot login again due to a very long queue.

I post an image.

Anyway I can say few things:

I choose to play with elves but their story is sad as I could see.
I don't like their story. Normally elves shouldn't age.
I hope this is the case. I don't like to play an elf that gets old.

My mount died after jumping too much. I revived It but my mount falled down with 1HP like it was really ill.
It was sad.

It may be a good game but it is the first one that made me feel sad
for elves story and for my mount.

About the queue It is too long to play today.

I hope to enjoy this game later.

Bye.

4K + Wow m8 , I never saw a queue that much !Best for u if to log in the nights.

JVMyhre
09-19-2014, 09:30 AM
Logged 37 mins ago and ended up in place 3600... Omg... Another 10 hours wait...

Ur not alone bro, ur not alone!
I wonder what compensation we are getting from this, they got to give us something. I lost my patron status wednesday - and i still dont have it. I've only got to play one hour for the past three days - ggwp Trion.

Tsu
09-19-2014, 10:04 AM
Ur not alone bro, ur not alone!
I wonder what compensation we are getting from this, they got to give us something. I lost my patron status wednesday - and i still dont have it. I've only got to play one hour for the past three days - ggwp Trion.

Sadly there are not much better games atm for us to play.
People like you and me who have limited hours to spend in a freaking game end up in a Queue that will leave with a open archeage client in theyr computers until we are occupied again...

Good thing I have other stuff to spend time with, I was considering trying Archeage and spending a few coins here but after this disastrious launch hell no. This company needs to prove a much better response to huge problems like this before I spend any money.

Tamaris
09-19-2014, 10:38 AM
Sofort nach Arbeit eingeloggt:

17 Uhr-> Warteschleife.......ca 2.500 vor mir.... (bin Patron)

ok...jetzt um

19.20 Uhr (fast 2,5 STUNDEN später!!) immer noch gut 2.000 Spieler vor mir.
Wie bitte, gerade mal 500 sind reingekommen???

TRION...was habt ihr aus der Alpha, Beta 1 - 5 überhaupt gelernt??

Also der Frustpegel ist enorm hoch trotz meiner Erfahrung aller Spiel-Releases der letzten 10 Jahre.

Da fehlen allein gut und gern noch 10 EU Server und nicht alle neuen Spieler noch auf die bereits überfüllten Server quetschen. Ich bin so wütend.

Und ich muss da was lesen von "wir überlegen uns die Serverkapazität zu erhöhen". Na grandios!!! So ein Schwachsinn.

Auf Dahuta waren nach Headstart (also noch vor Release) innerhalb von 2 Stunden ALLE Grundstücke vergeben. Und diese Spieler wie auch tausende von neuen Spielern versuchen (bei uns in Deutschland ist Primetime) grade auf die Server zu kommen.

Ich soll anderen Server wählen? Das macht mich fast noch wütender. Auf Dahuta ist meine Gilde, ich will da spielen.

Edit: ich lese, auf den anderen Server sieht es genauso aus.

Ich bin so FRUSTRIERT!

Entschuldigung, ich bin sowas von mega sauer, dass ich in meiner Muttersprache schreibe, da ich englisch nicht kann. (sry..bitte translate)

MadMeg
09-19-2014, 11:18 AM
Ich bin so FRUSTRIERT!

Und hier. :/

Deutsch ist nicht meine Muttersprache, aber ich fühle deinen Schmerz.

Noosfer
09-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Logged at 16.10. It´s 22.45 and I´m still queuing.
Trion, you got my money, as I am a patron. What are you doing with it?
Do you have enough and don´t want most of the patrons to renew subscription? If so, you are doing pretty well...

... and GG to your email support. I´d love to have a 120 hours answer window to answer my own clients.

aliundra
09-20-2014, 05:27 AM
the worst ever launch for an MMO
♥♥♥♥ing bastard

Tsu
09-20-2014, 05:50 AM
Dahuta isn't one of the most populated servers (THANK GOD) and still the coolest of them all.

Despite that, the queues are always hitting the 3k+ and that ends up being a whole day waiting to log, and finally log at AM hours when the servers show as UP -.-"

Aseo
09-20-2014, 07:35 AM
Tomorrow : 5h30 PM -> 12H AM ! With Patron :P

Verlize
09-20-2014, 09:34 AM
The worst part is that I payed for Patron but I wont get the status untill I connect...

Copperfield
09-20-2014, 10:17 AM
aa grind is nice

but the que is even worser

Lordixs
09-20-2014, 10:24 AM
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ his game, i buy SILVER STARTER PACK. and what? i had 31 level character, but one day his gone i need star all again now i start again, and what, i need wait so much time when i can play his ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ game. well give me back my money!!!!

Manta de Ahsoka
09-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Id like a refund, they renewed the only thing that was promiced in the founder packs. This is the Patron q Priority. Well done

Leelium
09-20-2014, 11:32 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?58529-Grace-period-for-the-queue please vote gals and guys

marYcha
09-21-2014, 10:40 AM
Maybe its time to make our server Bigger ?? maybe 20% will resolve problems with login ??

Armageddon2036
09-27-2014, 12:07 AM
Hi all and Ty for all your answers.
I didn't dare to enter again the game for a few days :D
Is it better now? Or should I go to holidays in the meanwhile?
Bye.

twitch
09-28-2014, 12:55 PM
There are still huge queues and no new characters can be created. You might as well leave it for a while.

Preacher
09-28-2014, 03:52 PM
Patron queues are not really big, usually take me round 20 mins if i log in busy time, otherwise almost none. Cant say for F2P queues.

As for character creation - yeah its a problem, its locked on all but 3 newer servers atm. Hopefull will gradually be unlocked. I remember Scapes was promising " that there will be no character locks" while everyone was talking about pre-release. Though i also remember them talking lots of stuff about Headstart..