PDA

View Full Version : [Active in Alpha] Black Lion Company, Military guild orientated to PvP recruiting!

DrKerlim
04-26-2014, 02:07 PM
Black Lion Company [BLC] recruiting.
We're a military guild planning to PvP,
we offer military discipline, tactics and execution.

We'll be playing the EU servers on release.

Our philosophy;
The company will be applying military tactics into ArcheAge PvP combat. In order to properly strike our targets and execute our plans flawlessly, we require coordination and discipline.

Training;
In order to achieve coordination and discipline the company must be prepared for combat situations and changing tactics. Therefore, a training regime will be implemented. The training regime is divided into many courses starting from Basic Training Course to Advanced Tactics Course [ATC].

Command Structure;
Members within the company will be sectioned and divided into cells of five. Each cell will have a leader and as the leader gets promoted the entire cell will move up as a group. This is done to create an intimate level of team work and to build mini support systems within the guild that are capable of standing alone.

Example of command structure
http://i60.tinypic.com/68a0lh.png

Promotion within the company is based on how much responsibility an individual is willing to take up and not whether how good player is or how long they've been with the company. Responsibilities range from all tasks starting from small mundane tasks such as Recruiting to the guild to high level of commands such as creating a training regime template or organize, plan and lead a military campaign.

The Crafters/Traders
The company will be allocating a good portion of it's resources and player base to crafting and resource gathering. Crafters will be treated with special exemptions such as not needing to train for military operations, nor following usual company guidelines and rules. They'll be treated as the civilians of the guild whose goal is to create supportive supply chain for resources the guild needs. In return the company will offer protection during high risk trade runs and a method of transportation.

[B]Our current goals:
Within the Alpha our current goals is to prepare for the Open Beta and Release. Such preparation includes;
Making sure every player has a party active within the same timezone they pay to level with during release.
Build a support structure for Ambitious players who plan to get to 50 ASAP on release.
A daily guild PvP hour where we PvP as a team.
Increase our sphere influence in ArcheAge and reaching out to potential members.
Look into building possible alliances.

Contact/Add friend
Kerlim
Medsy
Catguy

DrKerlim
04-26-2014, 09:06 PM
BUMP~? letters

Calpa
04-26-2014, 09:56 PM
Kingdom reader?

Aghorelia
04-27-2014, 05:53 AM
Added in the census:
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?366-Wiki-Guilde-Recensement-Census

Thank you to add your guild on the following automated inventory:
http://archeage-ressource.fr/recensement.php

Have fun on ArcheAge.

Shipho
04-27-2014, 10:42 AM
new soldier arrives

Innadril
04-27-2014, 10:44 AM
Hi, I've been looking for guilds for a while in this forum and BLC is the one which fits better with my playstyle. I just have a problem, I think I can defend myself in written english but not a chance in spoken =( this is my introduction post if you wanna check: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?5164-Greetings-from-Spain&p=76119#post76119 see you ingame!

Cik
04-27-2014, 11:20 AM
Do you have a website?

Medsy
04-28-2014, 05:28 AM
@Innadril - Looks good my friend. Ill be sure to contact you in game.

@Cik - We do not currently have a website.

If anyone is interested in joining, Whisper Kerlim, Medsy or Tehmilkman in game.

deadcell_nl
04-28-2014, 07:01 AM
I'm interested in joining, didnt get an answer to the PM though.
Anyway, thought of leaving a post here.. in game I'm Krina.. hit me up and lets have a talk :-)

Medsy
04-28-2014, 08:56 AM
Okay. Ill Hit you up in game @Krina. Talk soon.

Medsy
04-28-2014, 05:13 PM
We're still recruiting a strong player base ready for release. Message me in game @ Medsy for more info and an invite.

number473
04-30-2014, 06:49 AM
Medsy, I sent a pm with some questions about the guild and if I'll be suited to it. Will message you in-game this evening if I don't hear back from you before then. My character is Riruriru.

Medsy
04-30-2014, 08:39 AM
Hey there Riruriru thanks for your interest and ill make sure to contact you in game when i get online.

Medsy
05-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Bumpity Bump

DrKerlim
05-08-2014, 09:12 AM
BUMP letters

Akumaka
05-08-2014, 02:19 PM
Good group of people. Friendly and helpful towards clan mates, I've quite enjoyed my time with them.

DrKerlim
05-11-2014, 03:05 AM
bump letters

Veno1337
05-15-2014, 10:04 AM
id liek to see a homepage link

Aery
07-15-2014, 12:56 PM
Hello I would like to know, if you are going to go to CBT as well? And second..do you have teamspeak or that kind of stuff? I would like to get to know the people a bit before joining.

Sincerely,
Aery

Leandros
09-04-2014, 09:38 AM
Hi !
are you still recruiting ? I liked the whole concept of the Guild. Do you have a website where i can apply or something ? How do i know on wich server you will be on ?