PDA

View Full Version : <Defiant> [East] - 18+ PvX end game focused, nation building guild recruiting

Babydontsaythat
09-17-2014, 01:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/KcqetMS.png
http://i.imgur.com/fME9KpK.png

2ARC Gaming is a community with guilds in multiple MMOs, moba teams and more. We want people to find a gaming home with us so that no matter what game you're playing, you'll have familiar surroundings to play it in and won't have to start over every time you choose a new game.

Defiant is 2ARC Gaming's Archeage guild located on the Inoch server, East faction. We have a strong leadership team and great members and are looking for more.

Our goals:

To be a pvp force on the server
To be respected by our allies and feared by our foes
To have a well rounded guild with members of varying play styles
To build a strong and lasting team of unselfish players working together
To grow a tight knit community

Our rules:

Treat guild members with respect.
Don't beg. We help, we don't carry.
Defend yourself but don't grief for sport.
Members must apply through this site.
Members must use teamspeak for guild activities.
No selfish players or loot ♥♥♥♥♥♥ - we are a team.
Don't create drama.
Honor our alliances and come to the aid of guildmates and friends when they call.

We are building a strong team to head into end game, which will require players of all kinds. We need PvP pros, crafting experts, gatherers, you name it. We will be working together as a team to make the guild a strong and well oiled machine.

We are an 18+ gaming community. This is not a G rated or family friendly environment. The thin-skinned and easily offended should look elsewhere.

Quality is far more important to us than quantity - we will not be a zerg guild. We are a no ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥, friendly guild made up of experienced gamers.

We want to help all of our members but please understand that there is a difference between helping and carrying. Building the guild will require teamwork and putting the group ahead of the individual.

In game contacts: Fen, Lyra, Saanvi, Elias, Zarwin, and Mythical

To learn more visit www.2arcgaming.com or apply here. (http://www.2arcgaming.com/index.php?/forms/9-archeage-defiant-application/)

http://i.imgur.com/AUiT5ql.png

Nochi
09-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Application link dosnt work
I am looking for hardcore pvp guild

Zarwin
09-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Great organized guild with mature/polite members.

Babydontsaythat
09-19-2014, 10:57 PM
Link should be working now.

Really happy with the great members we have so far.

Babydontsaythat
09-25-2014, 03:56 PM
Updated guild info.

Babydontsaythat
09-26-2014, 10:50 PM
Updated contact info -

Babydontsaythat
09-29-2014, 09:56 AM
Added Mythical, recruitment officer

thachhoaqua
10-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Hi its Amethystt. It looks like your Application form doesnt work.
Therefore, I just go ahead and do my application here.

1. In game name: Amethystt
2. Teamspeak name: Amethyst
3. Class and Current lvl: Templar 45
4. Game goal: Having fun
5. Estimated playing hours: 3-5hours
6. Something about me: a friendly girl and willing to help others if possible
7. Are you willing to use Teamspeak on a regular basis? Yes
8. Do you agree to follow the guidelines of 2ARC Gaming and to be an active member of our gaming community? Yes
Thank you!

Amythyst
10-02-2014, 10:54 AM
Hi Amethyst. :)

You need to register on the site before you do the application, perhaps that is why it didn't work for you?

Thank you for just posting your application here... if you are online this evening, either myself or one of the other officers should be in touch with you. :)

thachhoaqua
10-02-2014, 11:58 AM
Hi,
Is your game name really Amythyst? lol
I register another account and did submit the Form again. Also, I talked to Elias yesterday. And besides me, I have 6 more friends want to join your guild.
They are: Commitment Blighter 50; Puppy Primeval 50; Warkrime Abolisher 50; Loria Daggerspell 48; Euler Requiem 41 and Castrater Darkrunner.
Thank you,

Amythyst
10-02-2014, 12:04 PM
Oh ok, that's you! Cool - glad you got in contact with him... I did something about you guys in our forums. ;)

LOL no, my in game name isn't Amythyst but it is usually the name I always use in all the online games I play. Not sure why I didn't pick it this time.

Vicnot
10-03-2014, 05:43 PM
same Defiant from EverQuest?

Babydontsaythat
10-08-2014, 06:46 PM
Nope, not the same.

Also, bump.