PDA

View Full Version : WTT/WTS Inoch 16x16 (Two Crowns - Next to Merchants) for Gold / Naima West Plots

Raventear
09-17-2014, 03:41 PM
Hi Everyone,

I Have ONE 16x16 Cottage Left (the other 7 have been sold, Thank you!) in North Two Crowns. It is close to the vendors, two houses to the right of the mirage island portal.

==SOLD==

I was going to play on the server with my guild members (hence why I rushed to grab the land), but it seem's that they decided after all to try to wait for more space to open up on Naima West. So now I am left with a bunch of land here.
IGN: Raven

Thanks so much for your time!

(Preferably contact me in-game on Naima : Raven, or through PM)

USA Cowboy
09-17-2014, 08:58 PM
How did you acquire these plots?

May you please share your favorite ArcheAge resource links?

Moat
09-18-2014, 11:36 AM
I am interested in purchasing the plots. I would like to snag 3 for myself and 3 for my brother. Feel free to message me here or in game Moat on Inoch (wont be online until around 6pm pst.) It looks like my private messaging here is not enabled.

How much are you asking for the plot I have gold here and on Naima.

Raventear
09-18-2014, 02:47 PM
How did you acquire these plots?

May you please share your favorite ArcheAge resource links?

When the Server first opened I rushed to level 10 and bought some house plan's by transferring gold from my other server to this one, and then rushing to Two Crowns :). That's about it! xD.

I am interested in purchasing the plots. I would like to snag 3 for myself and 3 for my brother. Feel free to message me here or in game Moat on Inoch (wont be online until around 6pm pst.) It looks like my private messaging here is not enabled.

How much are you asking for the plot I have gold here and on Naima.

Sure I'll try to catch you in-game. If I'm not able to catch you on your server, you can always send me a message on Naima West. IGN: Raven

Kitpo
09-19-2014, 04:51 AM
Don't buy from land hoarders just let them die in there own tax money and then scoop up the land later..... I know people won't follow this very basic idea but whatever.

Do you really need a 16x16 this second?

Moat
09-19-2014, 11:37 AM
Don't buy from land hoarders just let them die in there own tax money and then scoop up the land later..... I know people won't follow this very basic idea but whatever.

Do I need it this second... No not really. But if it is a prime spot and the price is right why wait and have to fight with people to secure prime real estate. With it being my brother and I there will be no super high taxes and we will be able to have a large farm and a farm house right next to each other.

Shidosama
09-19-2014, 03:55 PM
I'm interested in buying one if you still have 1 available, my name is Shido ingame

Moat
09-19-2014, 05:32 PM
I have not bought any yet. I am trying but have not been able to reach Raven. Naima has a huge queue so I am back to Inoch.

Raventear
09-19-2014, 05:44 PM
I have not bought any yet. I am trying but have not been able to reach Raven. Naima has a huge queue so I am back to Inoch.

Yeah sorry Queue's have been horrible =/. I'll try to login to Inoch in an hour or two if your online and hopefully the Queue won't be bad X.X.

The problem is I'll never have to destroy them. I have three accounts in total, so if I split the 6 house properties up among my three accounts, the tax per week is basically negligible. So there's that. And the only reason I was trying to "land hoard" was to save space for my guild in-case other people did the same. I spent a lot of extra tax certificates claiming the land, so I don't think it would be unreasonable to want to make some of that back in gold for a prime location.

Raventear
09-24-2014, 06:29 PM
I've now started building the houses, 2 are already sold. The other 4 are available (I will build them as you buy them!)

lansirill
09-25-2014, 05:29 AM
I have an 8x8 on Nauma id like to get rid of. Western Lilyut, near yhe river into dewstone.

Raventear
09-25-2014, 07:23 AM
I have an 8x8 on Nauma id like to get rid of. Western Lilyut, near yhe river into dewstone.
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately I really only need at least 16x16 spot's for my large scarecrows on Naima >:(

vamp702
09-25-2014, 12:37 PM
Hey. I think I sent you a message in game. Which house is still available by the traders? Left or Middle? I saw the right one was built. Didnt know which other one you sold. Name is "Vamp" in game. I should be home around 4:30-5pm pst to complete transaction.

Raventear
09-25-2014, 04:50 PM
All three of the front ones are still available, I might have a buyer for the rest of them (the one's in the back), but if not, then 2 of those are available.

Raventear
09-26-2014, 09:30 AM
2 left in front, rest are sold.

Raventear
09-26-2014, 09:15 PM
^^^^^^^^^^

Raventear
09-27-2014, 07:28 PM
uppidyuppidty

Raventear
09-28-2014, 04:20 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nochi
09-28-2014, 06:06 PM
Let them rot in taxes hahahaha

Raventear
09-28-2014, 06:37 PM
Let them rot in taxes hahahaha

This will never happen :D. They are on an alternate account that is solely used for labor, so I can have more houses on my main server and not be worried about having too many houses and huge taxes. The upkeep for these houses and the ones on my main server are not even close to the labor I get per month with patron =).

And I have already sold three of the houses, so it does not bother me one bit if I need to wait for 1) People to realize their is no land available in PvE areas, and especially in a prime location and 2) At level 50 you can make the 400g to purchase one of these houses in less than a day with a group of people. Spending some hours getting that gold compared to their even being a much bigger deficit of land in the future is a pretty worthy investment (especially since they have not even announced when Auroria will be released and this game is plagued with much more important things right now). But thanks for bumping my thread!

Raventear
09-28-2014, 09:46 PM
As a small update, all of the 16x16's have been sold (thank you) except for one last one, front page has been updated with the info.

Raventear
09-29-2014, 09:04 AM
As a side note I'd also be willing to trade it for Apex, if your willing to go 1/2 first half after =), just PM me on the forums.

GrottoWalker
10-01-2014, 05:12 AM
hey i am intrested in the 16x16 lot on inoch, my name is Grotto in game, send me a party invite and we can get this done

Raventear
10-01-2014, 11:12 AM
hey i am intrested in the 16x16 lot on inoch, my name is Grotto in game, send me a party invite and we can get this done

Sorry they are all sold