PDA

View Full Version : Attention all you Pirates!

ShY
09-17-2014, 05:15 PM
Hello all future pirates!

My friends and I are looking to find some pirates to join us in our shenanigans!
We are a close group of friends that have been gaming for several years together. We're all very laid back and easygoing so I have no doubt we'd get along!

We are all about open world pvp and just pvp in general. We have been very successful PvP/PvE in other MMOs that we have played.

So if anyone is interested in joining us feel free to reply or pm me ingame! IGN: ShY
We are also currently using Mumble as our VoIP

ReaperOfSouls
09-17-2014, 05:35 PM
hey im new to this game and really like to have just general fun :) im weird once u get to know me but yea id love to join you and your friends for some fun times :) p.s other games im a really successful pvp player ;) the ones I like to brag is perfect world I have over 28000 kills and in tera I killed 2000 ppl haha sadly my group of friends like to stick to those games and don't wana transfer x.x

ShY
09-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Glad to hear it Reaper! Once I manage to get online I'll add you to friends! What is your ingame name?

Yea we mostly played WoW and did lots of arena at around 2300+ ratings using weird team comps that no one used!
So we do a lot of stupid but fun stuff. We used to go to popular leveling zones in WoW and we would punch opposite faction lowbies until they submitted to us.
Then we would ask if similar leveled lowbies of our faction would want to fight our slave. If they won we let them go....if they lost we would keep making them fight till they won..good times!! =D

But yea we just like to mess around and have fun! We just want to be pirates with hearts of gold!

Laelais
09-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Depending on how you plan on running said guild, the name of said guild....and your plans going forward with it. My crew and I may be interested, however we do not plan to go pirate until level 50. How large are you looking to make the guild and do you have a website?

ShY
09-18-2014, 06:43 PM
We also have the same train of thought...we wont be turning into pirates until around max level either. We might have an alt go pirate quicker to secure land though..we're still debating on that since its hard enough just getting to play these days.

We have always stressed quality over quantity so I don't really see us becoming a *huge* guild with like 50+ members but I think around 15-30 would be a good size. Right now we have a "core" group of 4 people that will be playing but we can always swindle some of our other friends to play.

We plan on mainly doing open world PvP and whatever the ranked/arena version of PvP the game has to offer. Some of us would also want to do PvE content so we could set up the best possible day/days to do those. But mainly open world PvP though...I mean lets be honest..unscripted, anything goes PvP is just the best. I can just imagine the rage of other players now! =D

Also we all are on a first name basis which shows how close we are...even though some of us have never met each other IRL! It's really hard for us to hate people...honestly! So give us a shot and dont be "shy"

Oh and as for the name of the guild...its really up in the air right now but we have two solid candidates in mind...I would post them here..but I would be devastated and reduced to tears if someone where to steal the names =[

Vepyr
09-19-2014, 09:35 AM
I'm down with plundering some booty.. But I didn't see it mentioned, you guys going East or West faction?

IGN: Jynx

GhostF1re
09-19-2014, 10:42 AM
YARRR!! Hi guys, Im up for some fun ill be on soon and pm you IGN: Gh0stfire

ReaperOfSouls
09-19-2014, 08:47 PM
haha hey sorry for late reply my gamer tag is Astralshot ima archer ^^
but yea! do u use anything like Skype,ventrilo or any chat systems like tht

DidYouSeeUs
09-21-2014, 11:13 AM
I'd like to get in on this as well. If you guys need a chat system I also have a private teamspeak server. Join it if you guys want to play sometime: ts24.gameservers.com:9367

Eldrich
09-21-2014, 06:35 PM
I am also in for the Boots and alcohol. Now i am only lvl 20 :( yea, the Q's are killing me too. We are a group of 3 ourselves, and the more the better in the navy world right?
IGN Eldrich.

Talk to you soon !