PDA

View Full Version : After 8 hours in Queue, I finally get in! NOT.

YasuTakashi
09-17-2014, 10:20 PM
No seriously, yesterday I've had to wait all day for the game to work, and NOW that it works, the client disconnected me when I finally reached 1st spot on the queue!
What kind of horrible service is this?
This is torture!

EinonGMroft
09-18-2014, 06:09 PM
I know what you mean... I waited 9 hours yesterday to play for 45minutes and I started my queue today at 2,600-ish at 12:30pm... it is now 9:05pm and I am at 565 in queue for Kyrios server. I might have to find a different game if this keeps up... this is absurd.

Spyder
09-18-2014, 06:10 PM
I have queued up at Korean alpha launch and still have 2k in front of me :0

LunarDevil
09-18-2014, 06:47 PM
its around 3000 to 4000 over here and i waited my hour damn it this is total bs

Sulblzaer
09-18-2014, 06:51 PM
Well, I hope you all quit....so the queue will go down.

Spyder
09-18-2014, 06:53 PM
Well, I hope you all quit....so the queue will go down.

you go first then I will :P

Sulblzaer
09-18-2014, 06:55 PM
Okay, I quit....now your turn!

Class Donkey
09-18-2014, 07:16 PM
Queue times aren't that bad, I usually don't even get a queue when I log on. :/

NameChangeNeeded
09-18-2014, 07:18 PM
No seriously, yesterday I've had to wait all day for the game to work, and NOW that it works, the client disconnected me when I finally reached 1st spot on the queue!
What kind of horrible service is this?
This is torture!

This has happened to me 2 days in a row. I have spent 14 1/2 hours in queue these last 2 days. Both days the game has disconnected when I have gotten close.

Aoishe
09-18-2014, 07:31 PM
Okay I have waited hours for the Que timer to let me in the game. Right before Que timer is up the game disconnect automatically telling me that I need to try contacting you guys. Wtf is going ?????

This is where is Sent me too

Skip Navigation
GlyphGLYPH SUPPORT CENTER
Support Home Answers Ask a Question Your Account
Support History
Notifications
Contacting Trion Support
Published 12/28/2010 03:18 PM | Updated 10/28/2013 02:23 PM
How do I submit a support ticket?

To contact us with Live Chat please use this Live Chat link or click on the Live Chat panel on the right.

Note: If the chat window doesn't pop up, you are not seeing any text, or other issues please visit here for some troubleshooting steps.

You can either click on the Contact Us button on the right or follow this link to submit a ticket.

If you've forgotten your password or security questions, head over to our recovery page. Full step by step instructions can be found here at our recovery page guide.

If you are having difficulties recovering your account, please use the button below to submit an account recovery request. Please make sure to include as much information as possible. This will allow our Support Team to resolve your help request as quickly as possible.

Rate this answer for helpfulness by selecting between 1 (low) and 5 (high) stars
Rate answer 1 of 5 Rate answer 2 of 5 Rate answer 3 of 5 Rate answer 4 of 5 Rate answer 5 of 5
Answers others found helpful
Live Chat Troubleshooting
Account Recovery
Self Service Account Management Features
Hacked Account Restoration Process
Login Issues
Previously viewed answers
Account Recovery
__________________________________________________ __________

Now my question is do I have to spend even more hours to get into a game I paid a $150 for ??????? I understand you guys are having difficulties but this is way to much for the client to kick me out and make me start all over again in Que. 7 days why can't these issues get fixed???