PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Trade Run Support (West)

Kyomi Winters
09-18-2014, 01:51 AM
Hi Eanna,

I am part of a very small group of friends and don't see us doing somewhat safe cross-continental trade-runs anytime soon.
However, I would really like to be able to progress my crafting and was wondering if any kind soul would have an open spot to take a lonely girl along sometime? One time would be enough so I can get a feel for where to go. Trying to get Charcoal Stabilizer (of course).

Totally expecting to get offers for payment but I thought I'll ask anyway to see where Eanna stands on this :)

Happy to offer my Tailoring skills if needed.

Chazzuril
09-18-2014, 02:46 AM
After our last failed attempt, and considering we got just near enough to finish the farm quest, I don't see our merry band of morons trying more runs anytime soon. Though we do have some suicidal members so who knows.

However if you do get a boat, the journey is pretty simple. Just head straight for wherever you need to go trying to avoid jellyfish and seabugs. It'll be difficult for pirates to catch up to you in a clipper, assuming you have one. Once you hit land it's another matter though. Your best bet is to hope that whoever steals your trade pack turns it into the resource trader. :P

PotatoPZala
09-18-2014, 03:10 AM
Speaking for myself (i may be one of the suicidal members...) if we do attempt any more cross-continental trade-runs it won't be Austera, as that is currently heavily camped by enemy faction, however hitting that bubble is what is required for the large scarecrow quest, so its not impossible to hit the bubble then swiftly turn away somewhere else, its just potluck if it works.

If you want to do cross-continent runs id say its almost better to turn it in at Ynstere.

Kyomi Winters
09-18-2014, 03:48 AM
Your best bet is to hope that whoever steals your trade pack turns it into the resource trader. :P

Wait, what?! Would you get credit?
And thanks for the replies. Good to know it's already mayhem out there :p

Chazzuril
09-18-2014, 03:53 AM
Wait, what?! Would you get credit?
And thanks for the replies. Good to know it's already mayhem out there :p

Yeah, when you turn in a trade pack 20% goes to the crafter, 80% to whoever turned it in. So even if you die and someone steals it you'll still get something for your trouble.

Kyomi Winters
09-18-2014, 03:54 AM
Yeah, when you turn in a trade pack 20% goes to the crafter, 80% to whoever turned it in. So even if you die and someone steals it you'll still get something for your trouble.

I had no idea, that is actually pretty nifty

Pandaface
09-18-2014, 08:07 AM
Well you should maybe drop us a line in game. Maybe we could be helpful to each other.

Send a Message to Pooch

Adaskio
09-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Well you should maybe drop us a line in game. Maybe we could be helpful to each other.

Send a Message to Pooch

This , Blood company will help you out !!

Kyomi Winters
09-18-2014, 09:18 AM
Cool, will do :)