PDA

View Full Version : Lost Patreon Status after last nights patch

Kwich
09-18-2014, 02:33 AM
As the titel says.......

Who else is suffering from this?

Put in a ticket already but this all is getting rather unpleasant......queues, headstart-beta, lossing Patreon status, delayed patreon items, chars disappearing......

Come on?!

I lost 2 Labor potions (because as a Patreon I have 5000 limit and as a f2p I only have 2000) because I had 980 Labor and drank 3 Potions but only 1 had an effect!

Now I loose 5labor/5 minutes as well as cant place farm/house....as all good land was grabed and this evening those plots that have not been tax paid run out not having patreon status will be again a very disappointing thing !

Asenko
09-18-2014, 03:22 AM
As the titel says.......

Who else is suffering from this?

Put in a ticket already but this all is getting rather unpleasant......queues, headstart-beta, lossing Patreon status, delayed patreon items, chars disappearing......

Come on?!

I lost 2 Labor potions (because as a Patreon I have 5000 limit and as a f2p I only have 2000) because I had 980 Labor and drank 3 Potions but only 1 had an effect!

Now I loose 5labor/5 minutes as well as cant place farm/house....as all good land was grabed and this evening those plots that have not been tax paid run out not having patreon status will be again a very disappointing thing !

Ow that sounds crappy,

Where you a founder or did you just buy patron status? IT might be effecting resent purchases. Either way Trion needs to fix this...

Kwich
09-18-2014, 04:38 AM
Been a founder since Beta 3........

Archeum Pack

Asenko
09-18-2014, 04:58 AM
Been a founder since Beta 3........

Archeum Pack

No excuse now then! I hope you get this resolved.

Did you submit a ticket? They are probably aware of this as its happening on a large scale but be sure that you poke them too into reacting.

Kwich
09-18-2014, 06:58 AM
Yeah I submitted ticket...but many have the probs....I think only Archeum Founders though....

Asenko
09-18-2014, 07:04 AM
Yeah I submitted ticket...but many have the probs....I think only Archeum Founders though....

Strange Im Archeum founder...i'll check when I'm online and see If I have the issue too. Keep us updated on what happens!

RG9T86
09-18-2014, 07:35 AM
I'm a Archeum founder and I started yesterday with no founder items and patron status even before they put the server down for maintenance to fix it.

Syfes
09-18-2014, 07:39 AM
Go to trion website and get on live chat instead of submitting tickets. You'll should get your problem resolved much faster that way!

Asenko
09-18-2014, 07:39 AM
This is not an isolated issue guys, You should post into the following thread if you've not done so already..

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?51287-Why-were-all-patron-status-deleted-from-the-founder-s

Seems to be a large problem on the EU side....I was playing this morning before I went to work after the maintenance and I managed to place a large farm so i must of still had my patron status...I hope