PDA

View Full Version : [EU-AIER] Rebirth [Social-English PVP/PVE] Guild – We are looking for you! :3

Yuuchan
09-18-2014, 02:53 AM
International guild <Rebirth> is open for recruitment! We do only accept Level 40+ players.
http://puu.sh/bBApk/fdec3dc3ad.jpg

Harru everyone, I first want to welcome all players to the new server Aier. I hope you all will enjoy your time here and always have fun!

Rebirth Gaming | Server: Aier | Faction: East Continent (Harani/Firran) | Guild Ranks | RaidCall

We are Rebirth and we are looking for awesome players to join our family. ~(=^‥^)/

Are you looking for a friendly guild that helps you with trade runs, getting gears and leveling? Or do you prefer slaughtering Pirates and other Nations as a team?! Well then don’t look any further, Rebirth is the place for YOU!

What do we seek in you?
Level 40+ | Active | Friendly | PvP/PvE-oriented | Passion for ArcheAge | Willing to learn

Our goal is to become the largest community on the server with friendly people who strive to be successful together. We will be doing trading, events, world bosses, sieges and more to enjoy the game. It doesn’t matter if you are new or experienced, together we will learn and improve as a team.

What can you expect from us?
Teamwork | Communication | Game Support | Experienced Players | Fun | Cookies <3

Do you have what it takes to be a Rebirth member? Then Apply Now and join our lovely family!
Apply on Rebirth Gaming (http://www.rb-gaming.net/forum)
(make sure to register first)

If you have any questions about our guild, feel free to leave a message here or send us a PM in-game. See you in-game! (=^‥^=)

Guild Leader: Angel
Officers: Sonneillonz, Aphelion, Thargo, Pharalis

Dedepiktas
09-18-2014, 02:58 AM
Join us for the trade runs pvp action and much more !

ion
09-20-2014, 11:04 AM
after i paid them 5gold to cross me over the sea for a trade run they kicked me from party and stole my pack :D also i heard some players were scammed by them but thats legal :D anyway go ahead and join them.http://i.imgur.com/JIAfeYz.jpg

Harurah
09-20-2014, 03:55 PM
That's why you rely on yourself to do the most important things. Most of these ♥♥♥♥s won't think twice about double crossing you.

Yuuchan
09-20-2014, 06:04 PM
after i paid them 5gold to cross me over the sea for a trade run they kicked me from party and stole my pack :D also i heard some players were scammed by them but thats legal :D anyway go ahead and join them.http://i.imgur.com/JIAfeYz.jpg

Hello,
My apologies for letting this happen and thank you for showing me this screenshot. I will have a talk with them about it - as I don't like what they did here. (this happened when I was not online)

I will send you 5 gold back and I will let them make a new pack for you - it's awful what they did to you. I would never do such thing myself - so I will let them repay you and not let it happen again.

Is your in-game name Samurai? and do you know if there were more people during the raid? I hope to hear from you soon, thanks!

Regards,
Angel, Guild Leader of Rebirth

Harurah
09-21-2014, 08:23 AM
If you carry out your words, then I'll certainly have greater respect for you.

Rakanoth
09-21-2014, 06:07 PM
after i paid them 5gold to cross me over the sea for a trade run they kicked me from party and stole my pack :D also i heard some players were scammed by them but thats legal :D anyway go ahead and join them.

Aye, just don't judge everyone for it. It's a huge guild with different people. When there is no "real" leader present, stuff can get out of hand in decision making, just like in the real world. We were "arguing" quite some time that they/we shouldn't do it. Only few guys wanted that, with, probably, different morality and point of view to the game, we couldn't stop them. But the lesson is quite learned and stuff like this doesn't happen anymore. We don't trick anyone, some of us might even warn you. On top of this I'd like to ask if you really gave them gold/they didn't give it back to you, because I was told (after this event, also with me being onboard and not knowing for sure) - you didn't, not that I've touched you at all. : )

All in all lets not forget that it's your fault as much as it is ours. Maybe even bigger, you let this happen to you.
Peace.

Yuuchan
09-22-2014, 05:47 AM
after i paid them 5gold to cross me over the sea for a trade run they kicked me from party and stole my pack :D also i heard some players were scammed by them but thats legal :D anyway go ahead and join them.

So I've talked to my members and they said you never paid. Tell me to which person you gave the gold before I send you something. I will then take further action.

If you hear rumors about our guild - it doesn't mean that they are true. We would never do such thing, so don't give comments about our guild if you don't even know us.

Thanks.

ion
09-22-2014, 01:18 PM
i dont know which person but i paid 5 gold to cross me over the sea. anyway i played alot since then and i dont need the gold anymore. gl scammers and liars.

Rapk0ur
09-22-2014, 04:49 PM
i dont know which person but i paid 5 gold to cross me over the sea. anyway i played alot since then and i dont need the gold anymore. gl scammers and liars.

It seems strange to me that you don't remember who took your gold, however, i'm not gonna say u lie or not since i don't have any proof of what happened with the gold matter.
That said, i think we have shown you our good intentions wanting to compensate you for what unfortunately happened on this day. We do not want/accept this kind of immoral behavior in our guild. We are not pirates.

I'm so sorry you don't accept our apologize and that things ended this way, but we've done all we can to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

Goodbye, Rapkour.

Hasekura
09-24-2014, 08:30 AM
Would be great if I could join this guild.

ign: Hasekura

Looking forward to be a part of this.

Tekno
09-24-2014, 09:14 PM

I'd have to agree that something fishy certainly happened here by view of this screenshot; I wouldn't put myself in that situation. Be warned!

Gwynna
09-26-2014, 11:02 AM
Rebirth members just killed allied faction players on freedich allied who HELPED them kill enemy faction. After that they all player killed unsuspecting allies even though they had no trade packs. Not the first time I have seen the PK players and I have read numerous posts on Faction chat about Rebirth PKing.

Yuuchan
10-05-2014, 05:28 AM
Rebirth members just killed allied faction players on freedich allied who HELPED them kill enemy faction. After that they all player killed unsuspecting allies even though they had no trade packs. Not the first time I have seen the PK players and I have read numerous posts on Faction chat about Rebirth PKing.

These members have been removed from the guild. We do not allow same faction PvP unless they start to attack us. (Self defence)

HieronymusLudo
10-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Odd, a Rebirth member called Anyhk (or thereabouts) has a farm next to mine. I greeted nicely, and got a rude answer in response. Shame, I was thinking about joining, but now not so much. Though the player may just have been in a bad mood. :)

Taloruyas
10-06-2014, 03:17 PM
Thaaat would've been me (Anykh), I think. My apologies, I wasn't actually cranky, just not paying attention and perhaps a bit shorter than I should've been. Sorry. :( Y'actually seem pretty nice, first time I've had someone greet me at random, so I guess I was a bit confused. :p

Memoris
10-07-2014, 02:35 AM
You should think of baning Santtu from your guild !

He is a neighbourgh, i'm an human, so not the same side, but still, he managed to play rock,paper,cisor with me instead of killing me (well, he was locked up in my house for over half an hour but still...).

If you can send him a thanks for me, i can't really speak his language !