PDA

View Full Version : Kyprosa largest server NA/EU confirmed.

Reav
09-18-2014, 07:03 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?49773-Could-we-please-get-some-communication-on-what-s-being-done-about-the-server-capacity-issue&p=541142&viewfull=1#post541142

From the man himself.
I personally view this as a very positive thing... I don't give a crap about the start of the server, hell I'm in a queue of 2k atm and it seems like i've been demoted from patron due to a bug so I may not even get in today however, in the long term after all the MMO hoppers hop away this server will be rank 1 in the world (west).

To anyone else who plans on sticking with AA for a good while at least, stick around this is the place to be folks!

PS> LMFAO at that ******s from dahuta who wanted the MAX CONFLICT server. Hahahaha

Asenko
09-18-2014, 07:06 AM
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?49773-Could-we-please-get-some-communication-on-what-s-being-done-about-the-server-capacity-issue&p=541142&viewfull=1#post541142

From the man himself.
I personally view this as a very positive thing... I don't give a crap about the start of the server, hell I'm in a queue of 2k atm and it seems like i've been demoted from patron due to a bug so I may not even get in today however, in the long term after all the MMO hoppers hop away this server will be rank 1 in the world (west).

To anyone else who plans on sticking with AA for a good while at least, stick around this is the place to be folks!

PS> LMFAO at that ******s from dahuta who wanted the MAX CONFLICT server. Hahahaha

I know its great right!

Dahuta? I thought thats the role play server?

Reav
09-18-2014, 07:47 AM
Before launch PVPers like my self got abit confused, Kyprosa was declared first 'the pvp server' but them some ***** from these large game hopping gaming communities (Futilez,votf,etc) decided they wanted to be the leaders of the 'pvp crowd' and decided to randomly call out Dahuta as what they dubbed 'the max conflict server'.

There was a flame war and that thread got deleted and yes before they did that the roleplayers had chosen their server as Dahuta.

I'm glad that their little egotistical crusade never phased most people and we have kyprosa like it is. :)

Asenko
09-18-2014, 07:49 AM
Before launch PVPers like my self got abit confused, Kyprosa was declared first 'the pvp server' but them some ***** from these large game hopping gaming communities (Futilez,votf,etc) decided they wanted to be the leaders of the 'pvp crowd' and decided to randomly call out Dahuta as what they dubbed 'the max conflict server'.

There was a flame war and that thread got deleted and yes before they did that the roleplayers had chosen their server as Dahuta.

I'm glad that their little egotistical crusade never phased most people and we have kyprosa like it is. :)

Well I'm sure they'll have fun there pretending to be cat people,

Kyprosa is where the real action is :cool:

Preacher
09-18-2014, 08:31 AM
Glad that official most populated randoms and pve server is doing good. Also nice to see people still buthurt about it not being THE PvP server.

WNxRip
09-18-2014, 08:39 AM
Kyprossa was always going to be the place to be for pvp, Aurorian Empire invited everyone here so we all joined ^^.
That and Germans in chat is preferable to Dahuttas... (What country had Dahuta again?)

Reav
09-18-2014, 08:46 AM
Glad that official most populated randoms and pve server is doing good. Also nice to see people still buthurt about it not being THE PvP server.Can't wait to see you game hop in 3 months time or whine that your server is empty :)))

Socratic
09-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Glad that official most populated randoms and pve server is doing good. Also nice to see people still buthurt about it not being THE PvP server.
The larger Kyprosa will always have more PVP than your little RP server.

WNxRip
09-18-2014, 09:52 AM
Out of interest, who the hell are Futillez? Like I saw their thread and stuff on the forums acting like they were some big guild but in Alpha I never saw them do anything...
Did they figure they couldn't cut it with the big boys and decided they're rather be a big fish in a small pond than a little fish in a big pond? Haha

Edit: Lolololololl
http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?49305-Dahuta-RP-Community&p=536639#post536639

Reav
09-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Out of interest, who the hell are Futillez? Like I saw their thread and stuff on the forums acting like they were some big guild but in Alpha I never saw them do anything...
Did they figure they couldn't cut it with the big boys and decided they're rather be a big fish in a small pond than a little fish in a big pond? Haha

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?49305-Dahuta-RP-Community&p=536639#post536639Yeah pretty much I thought it was just me not knowing who they are..
I know VOTF from previous games ever since aion but these guys?
Nope.

Socratic
09-18-2014, 11:49 AM

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?49305-Dahuta-RP-Community&p=536639#post536639
Gonna giggle when they get owned by RP'ers.

Misto
09-20-2014, 05:58 AM
Well I'm sure they'll have fun there pretending to be cat people,

Kyprosa is where the real action is :cool:

Yup finest wait in queue for six hours kinda action lol

piiiter
09-20-2014, 06:16 AM
deactivating char creation on most populated servers because of the population...MAKE SERVERS BIGGER, YOU DUMBASSES. I WONT BE ABLE TO PLAY BECAUSE OF THIS ♥♥♥♥. I haven't been able to even create my character because of the queues. Nice job, Trion, VERY NICE.

Ayne
09-20-2014, 10:21 AM
Is it? I see Aier with +/- 700 people more in queue than on Kyprosa, is it really most populated?

Reav
09-20-2014, 12:21 PM
Queues flux alot..
Scrapes said so him self and the fact that Kyprosa is the only one in EU which maintains 'High' status (when queues disappear after 3am) until the queues start again.
All other servers go to normal status.

Ayne
09-20-2014, 01:22 PM
Oh nice, I'll reroll on Kyprosa then I guess. Since I think I'm going to play this game untill my wanted MMOs come out.
And I don't want servers to be dead after the hype.

bummeline
09-20-2014, 01:36 PM
Also ich verstehe hier kein wort was ist das überhaupt für eine Sprache die ihr hier Sprecht ?

Dreadlord
09-21-2014, 05:46 AM
Also ich verstehe hier kein wort was ist das überhaupt für eine Sprache die ihr hier Sprecht ?

Es ist Ihr Problem

Tomodachi
09-21-2014, 06:13 AM
30 mins in queue and it's gotten from 3200ish to 2890. Not so bad. Gonna play around midnight unless gods decide to disconnect me for being afk while queuing or something.

Reav
09-21-2014, 10:27 AM
30 mins in queue and it's gotten from 3200ish to 2890. Not so bad. Gonna play around midnight unless gods decide to disconnect me for being afk while queuing or something.

seems they are restarting servers now and then, i was in queue for 4 hours got to 1512 slot and it stuck there.
Dcd that means.
Queue was back up to 2900.

Its like the problem is getting worse and not better and I believe new servers wont solve the issue.
As a patron if you click on the newer servers you wait a couple of min and you get into them.
I am not willing to start a new char and even then there is the whole idea they have not got transfers sorted and they can't say when they will.

If you could transfer chars there would hardly be as big of a problem as there is currently as everyone who wasent in a guild would transfer off to less populated and come back here when they die.

Sadly this company could not anticipate that there was such a large crowd looking for a 'new' mmo, even though both ESO and Wildstar launches were huge too even with those games being pretty ♥♥♥♥ compared to AA.
They should have looked out of the box, making it f2p alone was a sign that lots more people were gona come than in beta- betas which many people these days feel is a waste of time especially on f2p mmos where you can try the game for free afterwords, instead of getting char wiped after a beta.

I bet there was some one in trions office who warred them of this before and it was not listened too due to the cost of preparing for something that 'will probably happen' without an assurance.
They never listened and for me its abt sad that AA in the west might be less successful than it could have been due to such short sightedness and bad market investigation/preparation.

For me before launching they should have had transfers ready to mitigate the queues equally and maybe a few more servers.