PDA

View Full Version : MMO Help

Medo
04-27-2014, 10:38 AM
Until this game full release which is in a while. i am looking for game With Fictions and huge nation wars. And Focus on PVP times and some PVE and crafting stuff like that which basically every mmo and it only has been relased for 1 year or so don't want an old game

kohii
04-27-2014, 10:41 AM
I really dont know if we can even direct you the right way for this, because i thought it was against the rules but even though ive heard bad things you can always waste time in eso

Medo
04-27-2014, 10:47 AM
what about age of wushu?

Kalix
04-27-2014, 10:47 AM
age of wulin, it is getting a huge expansion soon - its horrible grindfest but its open pvp and thers big sect wars on friday and saturday. 8 sects that are basically factions and 8 or 6 more coming soon. if you want to play a game for a bit and mostly pvp i recommend it... but in a month or so it gets quite boring since you do the exact same things on most days.

btw Wulin and Wushu are the same game, its wulin in west and wushu in east as i understand.

kohii
04-27-2014, 10:48 AM
Ive heard it has a very small community and isnt doing well which sucks for them because they boasted an awful lot, honestly your best bet is to browsemmorpg (http://mmorpg.com) for a list of games that are rated.

Medo
04-27-2014, 10:58 AM
Ive heard it has a very small community and isnt doing well which sucks for them because they boasted an awful lot, honestly your best bet is to browsemmorpg (http://mmorpg.com) for a list of games that are rated.

I can't really find one last Game i played was KH (Kingdom Heroes) if there is a game like that ill be soo happy

Medo
04-27-2014, 11:17 AM
What else do u guys have?

MrsGhostie
04-27-2014, 12:07 PM
I would've said Aion but you said no old games.

I can also say FFXIV: ARR but the PvP there isn't great.

The past year there hasn't been any great big games anymore. x.x That's why everyone is so hyped for ArcheAge! :D

Medo
04-27-2014, 12:11 PM
I would've said Aion but you said no old games.

I can also say FFXIV: ARR but the PvP there isn't great.

The past year there hasn't been any great big games anymore. x.x That's why everyone is so hyped for ArcheAge! :D

I think I'm gonna give age of wushu a try