PDA

View Full Version : Anyone els not Moving forward in queue for the lest hours?

Macer
09-18-2014, 10:10 AM
Just wanted to check in if i am the only one who hastn't moved even 1 placer in the queue for the last 1-2 hours?

Ryando
09-18-2014, 10:47 AM
I am slowly moving 1 number at a time every 3 minutes....

brainaB
09-18-2014, 11:28 AM
this queue doesnt go forward still same number in queue after 2 hours something is really whrong

cereneth
09-18-2014, 12:32 PM
got the same problem but then on a other server. been stuck on 1290 for atleast 2 hours now.

Epitaph1978
09-18-2014, 01:24 PM
Came home after work and had +3k in Front of me.. Then after 2h nothing moved for 30min and i had to restart the game.. Now back to 2k in Front... Looks like a working man can only play this game at weekend.

Vitalized
09-18-2014, 01:31 PM
The Queues are real. Came home from work straight in queue for more then 4 hours now. Dafuqqqqq. This is ridiculous.

Monde
09-18-2014, 02:02 PM
Yip I have been in for 5 hours now as a Patron. After a few hours of disconnects

james1202
09-18-2014, 02:22 PM
8 characters per 1minute on average, taken over an hours time scale. its moving but at a pathetic rate

Monkreadusuk
09-19-2014, 03:23 AM
For those that queues hung for a good 20 minutes or more without any movement, did yours start moving eventually?

Dragonskull
09-19-2014, 03:34 AM
Am I wrong, or are these queues getting even worse than any better during the last days? o.O

I mean, normally I could join the game without any queue in the morning. But today, I'm stuck in the queue on Kyprosa since 9.40am CEST (UTC+2), so almost 3 hrs now...! And I started with place 1225... I'm now on 617...!
That can REALLY not be it...! Some major changes have to be made... an really... REALLY strict afk kicking rules! As for starting time like now, about 5-10 minutes afk = kick...! During further game phases it can be pushed down to 20 minutes or something... but this here is just ridiculous!

I've seen many MMO starts in my life so far... but I've NEVER seen such a mess with queues before...! Because all other MMOs have pretty strict AFK kicking rules...

Especially the "queueing through and then AFKing in Character-Screen until you're back from work" has to be fixed! 1 minute without chosing char = back to queue and no discussion! But this is just horrible atm! I don't even want to log out for the weekend... because I know, I won't be getting through the queue until monday elseways... -.-

Gwei1984
09-19-2014, 04:57 AM
Am I wrong, or are these queues getting even worse than any better during the last days? o.O

Of course they are getting worse. Cause all our fellow friends are sitting/running/jumping in circles and no one logs out. Therefore no spots get free and the queue gets slower every day.

In headstart phase i aprox. went 1000 queue positions per hour. Now its somewhere near 400 positions. But the server is packed with /afk and macro users.

MinorDetail
09-19-2014, 05:03 AM
Still if Trion really cared as much as they say they do. They would put a limit on creating new characters (first characters) on the server.
Been in queue since 8am this morning and still waiting as we speak. Got 1090 spots to go.

Pixi
09-19-2014, 05:08 AM
damn it!!
started at que 1800 went down to 400 and the que freezes
loging back back que 2900 so if im lucky i might play on sunday night.

james1202
09-19-2014, 05:45 AM
My missus has started me queueing while I'm at work, started at 3k about an hour ago, hopefully be able to play by about 7ish :) woo go relationship! Knew I got with her for a reason :p

MinorDetail
09-19-2014, 06:00 AM
My missus has started me queueing while I'm at work, started at 3k about an hour ago, hopefully be able to play by about 7ish :) woo go relationship! Knew I got with her for a reason :p

Depends if your patron status (if you have one) is actually noticed. I posted about an hour ago that I had 1090 spots to go, and I am at 944 atm.

Igerna
09-19-2014, 06:03 AM
Ok so... Me and my bf are on 115 and 118 spot atm... for 3h.... its not moving anyway closer, even one person closer for a 3h.
Anyone have a same problem? Or i get some kind of bug?
We are in the que for 7h now...

MinorDetail
09-19-2014, 06:08 AM
Ok so... Me and my bf are on 115 and 118 spot atm... for 3h.... its not moving anyway closer, even one person closer for a 3h.
Anyone have a same problem? Or i get some kind of bug?
We are in the que for 7h now...

I have a feeling that only people in the queue are actually leaving at this moment. So you are basicly waiting for the other people in front of you to leave the queue so you take a step forwards.

james1202
09-19-2014, 06:09 AM
Well from what I gather from numerous time checking stamps it's 8 people per minute for a patron. So I have 2.8k to go and about 4hours till I'm home :) not guna happen but can get on a bit later!

Igerna
09-19-2014, 06:10 AM
I pray for a server crash that all the afkers could be kick out form the server and ppl that want to play will get a spot

SERVER CRASH PLS! :D

Scapes
09-19-2014, 06:12 AM
Just wanted to check in if i am the only one who hastn't moved even 1 placer in the queue for the last 1-2 hours?

Kyprosa is probably our most populated server. That said, that should not mean the queue doesn't advance. We are improving our AFK kick to be more aggressive in removing idle characters from the server to make room for active players.

Alexander Leporiday
09-19-2014, 06:12 AM
There are 2 issues:
1) People are bypassing the queue due to a Patron bug (They don't have Patron but don't have queue)
2) People are AFK'ing once they get through the queue and are never kicked because of a bug (Or two)

I wish Trion would announce this so that player didn't have to keep reporting it and passing it around. :/

Lucamage
09-19-2014, 06:20 AM
Kyprosa is probably our most populated server. That said, that should not mean the queue doesn't advance. We are improving our AFK kick to be more aggressive in removing idle characters from the server to make room for active players.

can't you just move some volunteers from kyprosa to new servers ?

Igerna
09-19-2014, 06:26 AM
it dont advance for 3h. Atleast for me and my boyfriend

Platinia
09-19-2014, 06:27 AM
@Scapes i wait since 12.10 now 4h in a non Prime time is witout any words... can you not doing a quick Server reset to kick that afk Boots ????

Vang
09-19-2014, 06:28 AM

Ive been in a queue since 10 am UK time (off peak) started off at around 1900 4 1/2 hours later its only down to 739 is this an acceptable advance to you

Reav
09-19-2014, 06:28 AM

If your queue does not advance you have been disconnected.

LlexX
09-19-2014, 06:29 AM
These would solve the long queue issue:
1. Fix the bug where F2P are getting patron status.
2. Make the LP regen offline/online equal.

AFK kick is useless, since players keep finding ways to bypass them, it's not that a big deal.

What's really annoying is that we payed 140 for patron, and that we need to wait 8h in the que to get in, it's impossible to play for us who have a RL job.

Dragonskull
09-19-2014, 06:29 AM

Hooray, finally something official...! But do us Players and yourself a favour: Implement it VERY aggressive, and that best today but tomorrow... So that the queues will be tolerable for the weekend...! Else I see a non breakable wall of 24h+ queues for the weekend...!

PS: Especially the character choosing screen idling HAS to be removed! Also there has to be a semi AI for "idle mount levelling" and so on!

Monkreadusuk
09-19-2014, 06:30 AM

Are you aware that sometimes the queue get stuck and doesn't advance. Forcing the user to rejoin the back of the queue? We need a grace period whilst in the queue itself.

laxe.dll
09-19-2014, 06:32 AM

stop lying, Dahuta has same queues and you guys just care about America.....

Platinia
09-19-2014, 06:36 AM
stop lying, Dahuta has same queues and you guys just care about America.....

sad but true ....... 4h30 now still waiting i think about the poor guys who are coming soon from work.... they can start play in moring time....

Lucamage
09-19-2014, 06:42 AM

it advances to me, i was 586 20 mins ago now im 585

MinorDetail
09-19-2014, 06:48 AM
it advances to me, i was 586 20 mins ago now im 585

I just DC'd from the queue for some reason (though my network has been fine.) Making the wait from 8am worthless.

@Trion I would suggest you come up with a system to fix this soon, cause I can see a good game flop rather sooner than later. People are prepared to sink money into the game, but not with all these problems.

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 06:58 AM

Well Scapes, just a quick hint: I'm on Kyprossa, been queuing for the last 3 and a half hours or something. My queue went down from 2200 to 1374 atm... Seriously??? And yes, I am an archeum founder... The afk kick and server capacities atm suck... My opinion on this problem: stop people from making chars on kyprossa, at least for a while, increase server size by atleast another 50% (in-game isn't crowded at all for a game this size) and stop the comments of "we're increasing servers, new hardware has arrived (in texas, while europe server kyprossa is most crowded of all of them, get your priorities straight) and we are in the sme queue as you guys", instead give us some decent solutions, numbers, let us see for ourselves ingame that queues are becoming less long, give us an actual ETA on this problem and stick to it...

BTW 14 hours ago, you posted something on facebook page to get even more players. I call this false advertising, since all f2p will ever do, is sit in queue and even patrons sit in queue for biggest part of the day...

Poccolus
09-19-2014, 07:07 AM
Been stuck at 1290 for a while now. Not sure if I should try and wait it out or requeue. Anyones queue moved after staying still for like an hour or so?

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 07:12 AM
Been stuck at 1290 for a while now. Not sure if I should try and wait it out or requeue. Anyones queue moved after staying still for like an hour or so?

I am now at 1268, so i did progress a bit... whatever you do, don't leave the qeueu, you'll have to start all over again... and you really dont want that, trust me...

james1202
09-19-2014, 07:13 AM
sad but true ....... 4h30 now still waiting i think about the poor guys who are coming soon from work.... they can start play in moring time....

Plan ahead, get missus to turn on and start queue ing and lunch time and hope to not get disconnected :)

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 07:29 AM
Over 4 hours now, almost halfway through the queue in which i started... on 1183 to go...

Bisyuz
09-19-2014, 08:08 AM

No but Seriously Scapes.
This is not even "decent".
I don't like to blame and I hope for the best but this is way too much.
1150 people in front of me and I logged in at 1:00 pm,now it's 5:00 pm.
I should have the patron status for skipping the queue,do i really have it?
My labor points are stuck as I was a f2p player,I opened a ticket 5 days ago,still bugged.
I opened "the red chest" the one that gave free Gildas to people due to a bug where it was sent more then once,with a char I really don't mind to play with and there's no way to get that gold/items in my real account,why?
If it was that unique and not exchangable you could advice about it.
I had the 150$ pack - I don't want to go into deep with the new offers u created spitting in the top of our head while we were supporting for a long time- but I couldn't log in in the first days ( Nor that I can log in now,due to the fking queue) so I spent 150$ to get the possibility of landing some houses/farm but guess what!?!?
All the places are already picked thanks to the 15gilda star houses,the main quest giving gildas,no restriction on the farm/house per account and the absurd -didn't you ever really talk about this?- fact that unbuilt house and farm are there just to occupy space for some friends or alts.
Not to mention people in a 16x16 spot placing 1 8x8 in the middle of it,so you can't place even a 8x8.

Want to talk about how you're fighting afk?People levelling mounts afk while you stated this was forbidden?
This is getting just ridicolous.
Stop posting "be patience" story since I payed for this product and I'm really upset about it.
I am not a blamer but you should actually talk and force the people in charge above you,we're not dumb or blind, so please stop treating us like this is a 100% f2p game since,for some of us,it's not and you're getting payed for this.

Osykuru
09-19-2014, 08:14 AM
♥♥♥♥ this game... yesterday i was in queue for almost 9 hours with 2900 ppl ahead of me. Today i tried to log in but now is 3700... Im not even trying this time, im goin' back to WoW! ♥♥♥♥in' Trion, give us more space to play!

james1202
09-19-2014, 08:16 AM
"We are doing everything in our power to resolve this without spending a single penny or putting in any extra time or effort and just ask for you to all sit there and just accept that we cant be bothered to give a proper service, keep in contact and keep you up to date with what's happening nor are we going to actually attempt to resolve any of these problems in any sort of time scale" or something like this.

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 08:22 AM
Only 900 more to go... SO judging by the speed at which it's going, thats... 3 more hours... now I'm depressed again...

Dragonskull
09-19-2014, 08:26 AM
For all of you, who whysoever didn't see that thread - Here's a really official thread from TRION on the issues:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52941-ArcheAge-Launch-Update-Capacities-Communication-and-Where-to-Find-Info

Especially I want to point out these excerpts:

GREAT, THANKS. THAT'S SUPER. WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOW?

Right. There are things going on both in and out of game to make things better:

1) Yes, more hardware is on its way to helping you! We're still aiming to strike the balance between short and long term and we know with certainty that more hardware is needed for both. We've heard both the "more servers" and "no more servers" crowds, and are certain we need to take steps toward more. I'm happy to share that the next round of hardware landed with our team in Texas this morning.

While I do wish that we could violate the laws of space and time to transport physical servers instantly, and help both NA and EU simultaneously, because of the way hardware is shipped out, and factors like "customs," there will be some delay between helping out the two regions. Do note that we're doing everything we can to make sure that delay is as minimal as possible. (We are aiming for days, not weeks, between.)

We'll be talking more about the details here over the coming days, in our Launch FAQ thread.

2) Note that we've been more aggressively sweeping AFKers, even manually when needed. For example, while we had said during beta that we were tentatively tolerant of AFK mount riding, we'd be keeping an eye out to see if it became a problem. Well, it's officially a problem when actual players who will be playing can't get in.

If you're not actively playing, please do be aware that you might not be there when you get back. Of course, while we do appreciate creative justifications such as "I am merely celebrating the excitement of launch by exercising my steed in a circular pattern for an extended period of time," those will still earn a quick trip to desktop.

We're also going to be setting up a more aggressive AFK timer as is suited to an over-popular launch, and ensuring that there are fewer ways to get around it. Again, this is all to create the greatest opportunity to get active human beings into the game.

So let's hope they keep their word and we'll be having much less troubles in hopefully short time...

Almost 8hrs now in queue, but I'm almost through finally... number 54... from 1225 on... phew!

Divon
09-19-2014, 08:27 AM
LOL i was on place 749, (took me 5 hours!!!!) got DC and now at place 3546!
GREAT!!!

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 08:33 AM
LOL i was on place 749, (took me 5 hours!!!!) got DC and now at place 3546!
GREAT!!!

You better give up for today, you wont get on for at least the next 6-8 hours...

MinorDetail
09-19-2014, 08:33 AM
For all of you, who whysoever didn't see that thread - Here's a really official thread from TRION on the issues:

http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52941-ArcheAge-Launch-Update-Capacities-Communication-and-Where-to-Find-Info

Especially I want to point out these excerpts:

I have read the thread and to be honest. As much as I like the information, they should do something 'right now' and now something down the line in a week or two. Stopping new peeps from making Kyprosa their new home would be one thing that would help. Instead of 3000 people trying to make a character it leaves 3000 people to play i.e. Tera did it, Final Fantasy did it, Star Wars did it and yea in the long run those games in a sense failed from going P2P to F2P (besides Final Fantasy) but they had better server management from the start, alot less rocky than Trion is doing it right now.

This measure doesn't have to stay for months, give it a week and it gives them time to upgrade the hardware and solve problems.

Dragonskull
09-19-2014, 08:42 AM
Yah, without question I would appreciate the aggressive AFK solution immediately! This one has to happen as soon as possible! If it would depend on me, I would take the servers down now, without prompting - Play up the aggressive scripts, especially for kicking players out of character screens after... let's say 1 idle minute - And then running the servers up again.
This would make an appropriate emergency solution at first... And as soon as the hardware arrives from the americas... Next emergency server maintenance!

It should happen as quick as anyhow possible!

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 08:49 AM
Yah, without question I would appreciate the aggressive AFK solution immediately! This one has to happen as soon as possible! If it would depend on me, I would take the servers down now, without prompting - Play up the aggressive scripts, especially for kicking players out of character screens after... let's say 1 idle minute - And then running the servers up again.
This would make an appropriate emergency solution at first... And as soon as the hardware arrives from the americas... Next emergency server maintenance!

It should happen as quick as anyhow possible!

That would suck, cause i right now am at 764 after qeueuing for nearly 5 hours now...

Reav
09-19-2014, 08:56 AM
I give up for today.
3x dcd and pushed further up the queue past 3k.
Not much hope for this weekend.

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 08:58 AM
Solution for queue times: from now on, I'll play during the night and sleep during the day...

Nymh
09-19-2014, 09:04 AM
For those who think that the "less than 200 Q" will be ready in less than two hours GL with that.

The problem now is not the Q, the real problem is that ppl start learning that if you stay in char selec they wont have to wait again, they wont shout down their computers at night nor when they go work. Thats the reason why you don't move in the Q, players are not DCing, so players can't enter the game.

After 11h waiting in Q, I reached the #1 position, guess what?... gods have discconect you!!!!!! It's like... "NYMH!!!!!, **** you in particular"... After this I get to the point that I won't play this game anymore until they fix all the servers issues. I hope you enjoy my place in the Q, and I really really hope that TRION fix this ASAP, or they won't rise as a great MMORPG.

By fixing it I mean no more servers, they will split the players and then ppl will leave and all the servers will be empty.

Dragonskull
09-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Halleluja, I'm in...!

After getting into the queue at 9:40am CEST on place 1225 today... I'm finally InGame.. after 8 1/2hrs... I've never ever seen such horrible queues during any release...

MinorDetail
09-19-2014, 09:19 AM
Halleluja, I'm in...!

After getting into the queue at 9:40am CEST on place 1225 today... I'm finally InGame.. after 8 1/2hrs... I've never ever seen such horrible queues during any release...

You lucky B! Hahaha. The queue times are bad, really bad! They need to fix this asap even if it means taking the servers down for 12+ hours.

james1202
09-19-2014, 09:25 AM
♥♥♥♥ this game... yesterday i was in queue for almost 9 hours with 2900 ppl ahead of me. Today i tried to log in but now is 3700... Im not even trying this time, im goin' back to WoW! ♥♥♥♥in' Trion, give us more space to play!

Plan ahead, get missus to turn on and start queue ing and lunch time and hope to not get disconnected :)

How funny, after getting home 4/5hours after "planning ahead" still 1200 people in front of me at a rate of 5 per minute ^^ heaven forbid had I not planned ahead ^^

Ryando
09-19-2014, 09:49 AM
I know the feeling man D:

Joined the Queue around 12:30 its now 5:50 and 600 people ahead :/

M4r00n
09-19-2014, 09:51 AM
Solution for queue times: from now on, I'll play during the night and sleep during the day...

Doesn't matter when you play, people leave their characters afk in game 24/7. It's simple, either youu're already in the game or you will never be, it's just the odd DC that will move the queue forward and has nothing to do with the amount of players that wants to play.

Bottom line, if you have your character on Kyprosa and are not currently in game, you will never see your character again.

Celene78
09-19-2014, 09:56 AM
well thats my Friday evening hoping to play cancelled. 3500 queue and that will litterally take maybe 6-7 hours (or more) to get through... Guess paying for founder and patron was meaning no play after Work. Cant believe trion hasnt fixed these queues yet.

Sassy
09-19-2014, 09:58 AM
was 3582 in queue 3.5 hours later im 2221 in queue, then games randomly shuts down! back to 3650 in queue! theres actually no point me queuing now since im working early tomorrow morning and doubt ill be on by the time i have to sleep :(

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 10:29 AM
319 in queue atm... I might actually be making it in an hour or so...

meisman
09-19-2014, 10:36 AM
I've been stuck at position 968 for the past 45 minutes or so. For anybody who's encountered this queue "freeze", has it eventually started moving again? Or am I disconnected?

dragonmi0
09-19-2014, 10:42 AM
my friend had it and he had to close the game, didnt start working again and people started to overtake him in queue...

Tribalfate
09-19-2014, 10:49 AM
Not improving soon enough, I'm not even on that server but the game widely Needs this improving SOONER.. luckily for me though, i've not lost a dime for this game. but still, afk'ers are indeed ruining this game by being seflish pricks, I'd seen this for the FF mmo that came out

Whitewash
09-19-2014, 10:59 AM
6 Hours and 49 mins imagine if my R/L friends found out!

Pixi
09-19-2014, 11:16 AM
yupp frozen queues again now back to 3400 in line.
im lost for words.

Kermithefrog
09-20-2014, 11:19 AM
Queue for 4 days continuesly failed.. Only chance i had to leave game open before i go to work.. but now u can get disconnected while in character selection.. so cool!! ARE U $!@#! KIDDING US ? .. but wait it was made so queues go faster... Being stuck at 1956 for the last 5 hours now...... Oh right .. lets put 2 more servers on NA version.. The EU is so thankful.... There is more but lets make it part 1 .....