PDA

View Full Version : [NA] <The Enclave>, a mature online gaming community.

HereticZero
09-18-2014, 01:01 PM
The Enclave

http://s29.postimg.org/kke7u5gmv/sail.png
enclaveguild.com (http://enclaveguild.com/)
http://www.heart.org/idc/groups/heart-public/@wcm/@global/documents/image/~extract/UCM_300157~1~staticrendition/ginormous.png@enclaveguild
Haranya Faction/East Continent

In-game contacts
Kaeleb - GM
Boktai - Social Media Officer
Kamada - Officer
Maryelle - Recruitment Officer
Solace - Diplomatic Officer
Zaare - Commerce Officer

Allied Guilds
Armada
Order of Gatis
The Imperial Guard
WarriorPoets
Wolf Legion

Enemies
Pseudo Guild
Shatter

About The Enclave

The Enclave is a mature online gaming community of friends with a common passion for massively multiplayer online roleplaying games.

The Enclave seek to provide an environment that is balanced, fun, and a safe for all it's members. The community retains a zero tolerance against discrimination to race, gender, sexual orientation or any type of trait subject to discrimination.

We have a private Teamspeak 3 server for our members and highly encourage it's use to build relationships with fellow members.

Mission Statement

We are a mature guild that seek to strengthen the community of the games we play by providing a great medium for cooperation, fun, and comradery. The Enclave seeks to share experiences with like minded individuals. This means lending a hand to our members, and offering support when needed. Sharing adventures both in this game and others in an effort to maximize each other's enjoyment of the game.

Adult Community

The Enclave is a community that values and respects its members. We take pride in setting the community up as an enjoyable hobby and place where members are always welcome to play together. We offer playstyles that commonly range in the hardcore (30+ hrs/wk) and casual setting.

We enjoy both PVE and PVP aspects of any game. Adventuring with each other is a commitment we make to ensure players never feel alone. The Enclave's entire focus is on the community, through PvE challenges and PVP elements if presented as an opportunity.

Age Bracket & Maturity

The Enclave holds a minimum age requirement of 18 years old. Most of our members are between 25-35 years old. This means we do tolerate and enjoy adult topics and material at a reasonable level. We do ask that our members have a certain level of thick skin to appreciate adult humor, but we never go out of bounds and do not tolerate any type Racism, Sexism, or comments against Sexual Orientation. We have a variety of players ranging from different cultures and we respect that first and foremost.

In any case that a line has been crossed we encourage members to seek an officer to explain the situation so that it may be handled and not repeated.

Guild Events

We host impromptu events as well as scheduled events. Trade Runs are often an impromptu event but will also be regularly scheduled each week. Other such guild functions will vary depending on end game content. PvP, territory control, Anti-Pirate events are also in the works.

Crafting

Crafting is a large part of the ArcheAge experience. We encourage members to support each other and provide each other with the materials necessary to achieve results before sending them off to the Auction House. Likewise we frown upon anyone who likes to "receive and never giving back”. It is the mentality of supporting one another, that will make crafting a successful experience for everybody within the guild.

Raiding

One of our many interests is raiding, and we do take part in all the raids that are currently available, though like all events, attendance is never required. We take raiding serious in that raiding is a test of our excellent ability to work as a team and to listen to each other. If you're looking for a guild only in an effort to obtain loot and be that "top raider" that isn't us, so you should look elsewhere.

HereticZero
09-19-2014, 02:35 PM
Back at it today, send us a message.

HereticZero
09-20-2014, 06:09 AM
Well, servers for #ArcheAge are down. Guess I have some time before I have to get back in queue to log in. lol

HereticZero
09-21-2014, 06:18 AM
After an exciting night of defending the Austera docks with a small Enclave fleet, we're back on today for some more leveling, trading, and crafting! :)

HereticZero
09-23-2014, 02:04 AM
Excellent fighting in Hasla tonight as well as some epic naval combat defending our port. If you want to join in on some adventures before you join up, message myself or Solace to see when you can come out with us.

HereticZero
09-23-2014, 05:25 PM
We're about to get ready for some awesome #ArcheAge action, join us in game or check us out on our live stream (http://twitch.tv/hereticzero).

HereticZero
09-26-2014, 03:53 PM
On all night, message one of us for info. :)

Essen
09-26-2014, 05:18 PM
your guild is literally what i am looking for ahah i'm even willing to switch servers to join u guys ^^

Sonneillon
09-26-2014, 10:54 PM
Im looking for a mature guild :D. IGN is sonneillon id love to join.

I tried whispering but i get a "select a target" thing.

Shaiton
09-27-2014, 06:00 AM
sounds like a good guild, hit me up this afternoon please. - Shaiton

Illyria
09-27-2014, 07:26 PM
It sounds like you have put together a great group! I would love the opportunity to join. My IGN is Raelynn, I will try to contact one of your officers online when I am in-game.

HereticZero
09-27-2014, 09:31 PM
Great, we look forward to hearing from you.

HereticZero
10-02-2014, 07:40 PM
Ok so I haven't been on the forums for a few days. Our guild has been busy. lol We're still looking for some good people. :)

HereticZero
10-15-2014, 05:35 PM
Will be on tonight if you have questions or would like to join.

HereticZero
10-19-2014, 11:49 AM
Still accepting applications for membership. :)

Trip
10-23-2014, 05:45 PM
Come say hi to us in Hasla! We're happy to see new faces. :)

ContemporaryHigh
10-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Free carrots for your donkeys to all new members~

Maryelles
10-23-2014, 06:56 PM
Just bring a potato and you're in!

Thalsis
10-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Most fun I've had in teamspeak while playing a game.

dalps1215
10-25-2014, 07:58 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. My ign is Kalroth. Msg me

HereticZero
10-28-2014, 12:59 PM
Still open for more people to join. :)

ContemporaryHigh
10-28-2014, 09:47 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. My ign is Kalroth. Msg me

Hello Kalroth. If you're still interesting in joining The Enclave, please register at our enjin site: GuildEnclave.enjin.com.

Dharion
10-29-2014, 05:30 PM
The Enclave is still looking for fun, active, and mature players who wish to become a part of a guild who cares for the Haranya Alliance. We help our allies and each other in what ever way we can. Want to see some of our adventures? Feel free to stop by our guild leaders twitch stream.

TheyCallMeWraith
10-29-2014, 10:13 PM
Seen a few of you guys on Freedich I think. Good luck!

HereticZero
10-29-2014, 10:33 PM
Please message Maryelle in game or send her in game mail if you are interested in our community.

MidniteSerenity
10-30-2014, 03:04 AM
This is so adorable. "A Mature online gaming community" That's really cute you guys. It's also cute you have my guild listed as an enemy. A guess "Mature" means your guild leader flagging on our guild while token farming in hasla. Or does it mean coming out to our house and raiding us because we wouldn't put up with it? Oh well. It's still adorable! :p

Naria
10-30-2014, 08:54 AM
I don't think MidniteSerenity is a Shatter member, and if you are, please stop ♥♥♥♥ting on other people's guild recruitment threads.

Thalsis
10-30-2014, 09:27 AM
Enclave is faction loyal and has very strict rules around flagging up. So to those that may be or have been flagged, you need to check your guildies and find out what they did.

That said, to not derail the very important purpose of this thread, Enclave is a very supportive community to its members and allies and same faction players that don't flag up on us or engage in piracy. If you are looking for a place where you can help others and be helped yourself while being extremely entertained during the boredom of token grinding, trade runs, and farming you should head to the site and apply.

We do plenty of exciting things as well, but the thing that really makes this guild my home on Naima is being able to laugh and joke with everyone on TS through the mindless and brain numbing farming that must be done to progress.

Maryelles
10-30-2014, 10:11 AM
Very well said Thalsis, perfectly put. :)

We are actively recruiting people who generally want to enjoy the game and prefer a more mature guild experience. Someone is always on TS and we are always around to help when help is needed. Like Thalsis said we are faction loyal and are very proud of the community and allies we have made. If this sounds like something you are looking for please inquire! :D

HereticZero
10-30-2014, 11:05 AM
This is so adorable. "A Mature online gaming community" That's really cute you guys. It's also cute you have my guild listed as an enemy. A guess "Mature" means your guild leader flagging on our guild while token farming in hasla. Or does it mean coming out to our house and raiding us because we wouldn't put up with it? Oh well. It's still adorable! :p

I was going to reply to this but didn't know who you are or what guild you are in or what "mature online gaming community" has to do with your guild being listed as enemy. Mature guilds can't have enemies? Chances are you are an enemy because of one form of ♥♥♥♥♥♥-baggery or another. Violating Terms of Service, Sexual harassment, killing greens for trade packs, taking green carts or ships, or some other such nonsense that is not what could pass for "friendly green teammate" activity.

If you are curious what that is like please click here (http://guildenclave.enjin.com/recruitment).

Ikadok
10-30-2014, 11:10 AM
One way to work around killing an entire guild for one or two people actions is to talk to their leader and report your findings, A screenshot can be indefinite proof and can be sorted without green on green violence.

This applies only if their guild leader wasn't involved.

HereticZero
10-30-2014, 12:56 PM
One way to work around killing an entire guild for one or two people actions is to talk to their leader and report your findings, A screenshot can be indefinite proof and can be sorted without green on green violence.

This applies only if their guild leader wasn't involved.

100% agree with you there. However this is not the case of just 1 or 2 bad apples and it would take more then 1 or 2 bad players to get marked as an enemy. Taintednight is a good example. She gets killed for the things she does and says, not the guild she's in.

Naria
10-30-2014, 01:00 PM
What guild is Taintednight in?

HereticZero
10-30-2014, 01:37 PM
Vicis or something with a V. Honestly I don't know for sure. I'm terrible with names.

HereticZero
10-31-2014, 06:50 AM
Please message Maryelle in game via tell or mail with questions or for more info.

HereticZero
10-31-2014, 05:44 PM
New website domain thanks to our Social media/web admin officer Boktai

Maryelles
11-01-2014, 07:41 AM
Just wanted to throw out some new updates!

Enclave now has our very own Guild house and a huge thanks goes to everyone in the guild for coming together to make this happen! It is so refreshing to see a guild work together as a team to accomplish goals. :D As well the honey farms are looking delicious!

We are definitely still recruiting and looking for like minded individuals who are wanting a guild that is guild focused. We do NOT charge our members to be in our guild. All that we ask of our members is to be 18+ help each other out and be active on TS! If this sounds like your type of guild please feel free to message me in game ~ Maryelle

Maryelles
11-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Yup no pants dance party definitely happened last night... Thanks Rook :D and Charle for providing the music! lol

Maryelles
11-01-2014, 07:02 PM
Random dance parties happening daily!

Whotasy
11-01-2014, 08:28 PM
x

HereticZero
11-02-2014, 05:52 PM
Had a lot of fun on Freedich last night. :) Thanks reds for not zerging.

Maryelles
11-03-2014, 10:00 PM
Gotta love when guild trade runs across continents go so well! :) Singing songs on the ocean is fun too :p

Maryelles
11-04-2014, 08:57 AM
Getting excited for Auroria! ;)

Maryelles
11-05-2014, 06:16 AM
Very excited to see all of our new recruits working so well with the guild. :) Please if you're interested in joining do not hesitate! http://www.enclaveguild.com/

Sonneillon
11-05-2014, 06:55 AM
^
Yeah, don't hesitate to directly contact any of the members to ask questions either.

Enclave is the first guild I joined randomly when I first started. I don't regret it one bit.

Its not the zergiest guild in the world, but what it does has is the community.
Tight knit, trustworthy, and high quality players.
There are expectations from each individual member to follow a code of conduct.

There is no narcissistic powerplaying going on which has been a HUGE plus for me.

Great guild for mature aged players who balance between casual and serious.

Maryelles
11-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Very well said Sonneillon! :D Community is the biggest reason for me personally to play MMO's and Enclave is definitely a great community.

Maryelles
11-06-2014, 11:47 AM
We have two new recruitment officers. Sonneillon and Charlemagne please feel free to message them in game as well! :)