PDA

View Full Version : Idk

neonrave1994
09-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Hallo everyone! I don't think this is the right place to post my problem but i go for it.

I have a problem in game with the Story Videos bcuz all the time I go in to one of them my screen go black and I still hear the music. And i have to quit the game with (Clr,Alt,Del) and then I have to w8 again like 8 hours. Now it's over I thinking to ragequit this game bcuz of the w8thing time all the time... All ways happen to me and I don't know it maybe happen to someone else. Please Can someone help me with it, not the w8ting time. The Blackscreen.

Thanks!

Wafalls
09-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Please refer to the technical forum instead (http://forums.archeagegame.com/forumdisplay.php?38-Technical-Support), the Dahuta server forum is indeed not the proper place.

I have seen blackscreens myself but they occur mostly on random (rare) and during extreme server load. Last one was... well on headstart day.
My advice is upgrading your graphics drivers and possibly reinstalling the game if that doesnt help (be sure to clean the my documents AA folder as well to get rid of old cache and settings).

F**k me I'm being friendly tonight, my infamy will go down :(