PDA

View Full Version : west or east?

cereneth
09-18-2014, 01:23 PM
well is there alrdy a unbalnced pop on lyprosa? or is it pretty balanced atm?

Alarion
09-18-2014, 05:14 PM
atm east domination is pretty hard : )

Ollerus
09-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Doesn't matter at all, go with whichever one you like either because of the geography or race. I went with West to begin with because it has the elves.

Flick
09-19-2014, 08:55 AM
60ish % people are on the east. So WEST.

xReorks
09-21-2014, 08:10 AM
well is there alrdy a unbalnced pop on lyprosa? or is it pretty balanced atm?

Its balanced overall but east has a larger activity and overall better coordination.
I have no problems fighting outnumbered, never had, never will, many players instead are just scared as hell to get involved in any pvp.

But that said, if i attack an hydra member near some impact members (cool guys!) those will jump into the fight, 100% assured.
If some easterners attack a west member the others around just doesn't care, ignoring that they're going to be next ones to visit nui statue.
Actually only west pvp active guilds are AE and Butchers (and somehow Prime and Thelyn Ennor but to a way lesser extent), when we don't fight each other .
Others are nowhere to be seen in fights hiding behind or avoiding every pvp engagement unless they are forced from the red's zerg.
Halcyona and freedich are pretty much one sided due to impact activity but thats a plus, i'd hate to have an easy way at starting of the game.
Auroria's opening, like this, is going to be ALOT of fun. :)

@flick
no lol , numbers are even , there's no such difference, don't start making facts up.
The problem is that west slacks, east plays, and do it well.

edit:
This is usually my main concern when it comes about silly locked factions.
Still believing its the major flaw of the game.

Malvious
09-22-2014, 06:57 AM
Its balanced overall but east has a larger activity and overall better coordination.
I have no problems fighting outnumbered, never had, never will, many players instead are just scared as hell to get involved in any pvp.

But that said, if i attack an hydra member near some impact members (cool guys!) those will jump into the fight, 100% assured.
If some easterners attack a west member the others around just doesn't care, ignoring that they're going to be next ones to visit nui statue.
Actually only west pvp active guilds are AE and Butchers (and somehow Prime and Thelyn Ennor but to a way lesser extent), when we don't fight each other .
Others are nowhere to be seen in fights hiding behind or avoiding every pvp engagement unless they are forced from the red's zerg.
Halcyona and freedich are pretty much one sided due to impact activity but thats a plus, i'd hate to have an easy way at starting of the game.
Auroria's opening, like this, is going to be ALOT of fun. :)

@flick
no lol , numbers are even , there's no such difference, don't start making facts up.
The problem is that west slacks, east plays, and do it well.

edit:
This is usually my main concern when it comes about silly locked factions.
Still believing its the major flaw of the game.

AE also just run past even when their own members get attacked, go read your own forums for a bit.

Kittens
09-22-2014, 07:36 AM
Every Guild have different type of People you will find PvP Beast in every Guild, even you will find PvE Only Heroes in every Guild. There is space for everyone in every Guild.
However as for Prime is still small and we do fine BUT stuff like Halcyona War and Freedich is a bit difficult at the moment due the Numbers of Impact and Midgard, they run around like headless chickens(which isnt a insult its just a result of managing hundreds of people) but you will take out maybe 20-30 and then the rest notice that there is action and the 100 other people on the map come to help their m8's out.

Different viewpoints i guess, i love AE and i chat with a lot of Members on a daily Basis but i never saw them anywhere, no doubt very good People but as for many "mid-small" Guilds there is still time needed to get some Alliances and some conversation about Organizations done, give us westeners some Time. East is different they consist of lesser but bigger Guilds that can go for 1-2 full raids alone.