PDA

View Full Version : Are they ever going to upgrade their servers or is this game going to die before it began?

Shh
09-18-2014, 01:36 PM
I was lucky enough to not have to wait in queue on day 1......and that was the last time I played. I sit in queue beneath over 2000 people, and by the time it gets to around 500-1000 the game closes itself randomly, maybe I should be sitting in my computer chair glued to my monitor for the 12 or so hours it takes to actually connect...

I intend on buying patron status, but am holding back for 2 reasons.

1) Nobody who has bought patron seems to be getting it so why bother
2) Why am I going to pay for something that I literally will not use since I can't even connect to the game?

I have never seen anything like this, I'm almost tempted to not play the game just based on the bad taste I have for it before I was able to experience any post lvl 20 content....I mean they can't possibly think that this is going well can they? 12+ hour queues? Really?

Trion you guys need to get your ♥♥♥♥ together before you create another mega fail like Rift, you should have learned from your mistakes launching a game before it's ready, do you just plan on releasing major patches every week to change the systems in place until you cause everyone to quit? People are demanding compensation for your failure to offer them what you promised, does this not bother you? What are you doing to fix these massive unignorable problems? I see nothing not even communication with the playerbase

pennywise and pound foolish, that about sums it up. How many potential dollars have you lost thus far because of your unacceptable server capacities and inability to launch a game that is ready?

Noragami
09-18-2014, 01:39 PM
I really hope they fix this crap soon. I'm sure other players with game communities and guilds are having a hard time keeping their members interested in a game they can't even log into half the time...