PDA

View Full Version : This reminds me of SAO...

ViteLock
04-27-2014, 05:41 PM
When I first saw this game, the first thing to pop into my head is Sword Art Online... They seem similar. Idk... Maybe it's just me.

Shaz
04-27-2014, 05:43 PM
I knew this was coming, haha.

Well, that must be a good sign no?

Mental_Machine
04-28-2014, 02:49 AM
I knew this was coming, haha.

Well, that must be a good sign no?

until we can't logout anymore :P

Wolfie
04-28-2014, 02:59 AM
Sorry to tell ya, but this game isn't SAO :P I can see how you can see it alike, but there's so many games which can be like SAO then. ArchAge gives you a lot of freedom but it was all seen in many other games. And since ArchAge is the same like pretty much any MMO out there, I wouldn't really compare it like SAO.

It's almost as if you compare WoW (with the newest expansion) to SAO.

DarkWolf
04-28-2014, 06:55 AM
For me more like Log Horizon the :D

Ryuna
04-28-2014, 09:13 AM
No game is like SAO. They never will be until we have that technology. When the time comes for virtual reality games like SAO, we probably won't be here to see it, just sayin.

Tyraniden6
04-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Also directly thought about SAO xD

Daedalus
04-28-2014, 11:24 AM
Well I hate to be that guy... but...... ArcheAge was here first.

Tyraniden6
04-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Well I hate to be that guy... but...... ArcheAge was here first.

For me, it was just more the thought "yep, I will definetly have no life any more after Im able to play this" xD *hype*

Daedalus
04-28-2014, 11:29 AM
Oh I hear you, I'm just sayin' had to be that guy for a second before the kids started hollering about what ArcheAge stole from this and that.

Tyraniden6
04-28-2014, 11:38 AM
Oh I hear you, I'm just sayin' had to be that guy for a second before the kids started hollering about what ArcheAge stole from this and that.

Oh, now after you posted this I actually understood the idea behind this topic XD

Quifer
05-05-2014, 09:12 AM
When I first saw this game, the first thing to pop into my head is Sword Art Online... They seem similar. Idk... Maybe it's just me.

The only game that looked like Sword Art Online to me was Wizardry Online where you could be killed/ get your items stolen anywhere anytime and there is permanent death, pretty much like SAO.

Darth Futuza
05-05-2014, 09:37 AM
I see hardly any similarities.

-No permadeath
-No VR
-No MC harem
-SAO had no magic, this clearly does
-SAO had only humans, this has 3 races (+1 different culture of humans)
-This game was not created by one insane genius man, who wants to traumatize and kill people for fun.
-You can log out
-AA has an alpha
-Hardly any bosses/big PvE battles in AA
-No levels in AA
-No end game in AA (you can't 'beat' the game)