PDA

View Full Version : What good is a game you can't get into???

Maason
09-18-2014, 03:32 PM
I joined as a founder...WHOOPEE. Game was fantastic in closed betas, but then early open sucked. ALL PROPERTY WAS TAKEN while many of us were dropped out of the game and then put into a queue. Since then the queue has grown from 1800+ to now it is 2700+ and once you get to the LOGIN portion, THE GODS HAVE DISCONNECTED YOU. So, I ask again, what good is a game if you can't even get in? Waste of money buying a founders pack....all of 7 days of play. Even WOW, which I despise hearing about is better than this?

ironicsilence
09-19-2014, 06:19 AM
What good is another pointless thread about queue times?

Rubius
09-19-2014, 12:23 PM
What good is another pointless thread about queue times?
People need to vent, somehow! :) And we're waiting for 2-3 hours as Patrons to get in, so... posting definitely helps the time go by.

Sulivan
09-19-2014, 01:17 PM
Just report anyone who's afk evading and the problem will solve itself in the short term. People are starting to get perma-banned for doing that.

Celestian
09-19-2014, 01:20 PM
Just report anyone who's afk evading and the problem will solve itself in the short term. People are starting to get perma-banned for doing that.

LOL, yeah, there is 4k people AFK in the game.

This is not the solution, it's the effect of... the problem... Labor regen while online and... to few servers.

But feel free to waste 20 labor reporting.

Unauthorized
09-19-2014, 02:37 PM
I joined as a founder...WHOOPEE. Game was fantastic in closed betas, but then early open sucked. ALL PROPERTY WAS TAKEN while many of us were dropped out of the game and then put into a queue.

Well this just tells me you were never a part of any major game release like WoW. When it first came out, it was a terrible launch with tons of bugs and massive issues all day long for weeks. Also when its expo's come out, the popular servers were overly clustered and que times took hours. Blizzard grew from that experience and sadly enough Trion doesn't have that experience yet. They have a good line of games, but none of them ever took off out of the gates like ArcheAge has, with it's very unique style of game play.

Also they didn't ask you to give them 150 and they didn't guarantee you the red carpet treatment. They made it known knowledge from the start that Alpha doesn't give you special treatment. It was just a way to support a great game and the development team, also the original game developers. (Don't get me wrong they made this game to make money, but never demanded us to spend 150 for alpha.)

Long and short they nor does any experienced gamer give a crap. The only people that do are the other complainers like you. Feel free to hunt me in game "Unauthorized- Cheers"

ironicsilence
09-19-2014, 02:38 PM

reporting just flat out doesnt work. I "tried" to mine last night and in about an hour of running around I saw maybe 50 bots all with the reported debuff....these bots werent even moving....just hanging out. Reporting is great and all if there is actually staff to review and kick

BlisterBR
09-19-2014, 04:21 PM
need to say something or images speak for themselves?
http://i.imgur.com/MNOthKl.png
http://i.imgur.com/l1Fv7dh.png

Bluedot
09-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Issues like these are common with the launches of MMO's. Something's wrong with the game and of course the hype is real, always. Eventually the server que's will subside and people will move on to other things to complain about. It's the MMO life. My issue is that you can only make two characters, which works to a certain point. I'm a huge alt-o-holic so this'll keep me focused on one toon. What irritates me is that I have to wait 3+ hours to log into this server to delete my character so I can re-make it on a less populated server like Enla. I figured I'll learn the game for a little on the less populated servers with shorter que, then when things settle down re-roll to the more populated servers.

I just want to play now, like everyone else. :)

Evangelion
09-19-2014, 08:43 PM
screw the ''issues like this is common'' there is like 5415415841568 examples of launch, how can companies repeat the same mistakes over and over and over...is just madness

insteand of trying to take their dumb competition as example and follow their path, they should learn from cars companies or electronics.

Bluedot
09-19-2014, 10:47 PM
4 Hours later and I'm still in the que for Salphira. Keep in mind I'm patron not F2P. This is insane...

EDIT: Position 189 from 3100+, could it be...could I actually be able to play after being in que for so long?!

Xanatos
09-20-2014, 08:46 PM
I've moved 8 slots in the past 50 minutes, I've basically been in queues for the past 2 and a half days.

Gretchen
09-20-2014, 08:51 PM
QUEUE is ♥♥♥♥ing tiresome!

http://i.imgur.com/TzWsxcz.gif