PDA

View Full Version : The queue makes my mind wander.

Relight
09-18-2014, 09:43 PM
Waiting in queue makes me think about all the things I want to do in the game when I finally get on. It's almost like having a long queue to sit though makes me want to play more. I guess we want what we can't have. Not having played alpha and only playing one day of open beta leaves a lot of exploring to do and the more I can't do it, the more I want to do it!

Nochi
09-18-2014, 09:45 PM
I got down to 382 out of 3.8k que wait...2hours of waiting and client crashes :P
As expected with a huge release, Patience my friend :D

Relight
09-18-2014, 09:48 PM
Patience. If this game has taught me anything so far it's that I have a lot more patience than I thought!

Nochi
09-18-2014, 09:54 PM
https://forums.oneplus.net/attachments/funny-dog-pictures-dog-has-patience-jpg.22135/ :D:cool:

USA Cowboy
09-18-2014, 09:55 PM
Patience. If this game has taught me anything so far it's that I have a lot more patience than I thought!

Hajahahahajah.

I wanted to take a screenshot of my queue, but I'm not having any luck finding the folder! I checked Documents and all! Maybe I can't take screenshots at login queue screen...

Nochi
09-18-2014, 09:55 PM
hah i dont mind the wait, this game has good potential

Nochi
09-18-2014, 09:57 PM
Hajahahahajah.

I wanted to take a screenshot of my queue, but I'm not having any luck finding the folder! I checked Documents and all! Maybe I can't take screenshots at login queue screen...

Control +Print screen>open mspaint>contrl+v :D

Relight
09-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Hajahahahajah.

That would be nice so you can look back at it later and be like, wtf I actually waited this long to play a game? Hahahahaha

Kitpo
09-19-2014, 04:44 AM
How many of you people waiting are Patrons? Yesterday the Patron queue was under 10 for most of the night.

GhostF1re
09-19-2014, 09:12 AM
The queue makes me want to ask, Why are there so many afkers.

USA Cowboy
09-19-2014, 01:28 PM
How many of you people waiting are Patrons? Yesterday the Patron queue was under 10 for most of the night.

What? There is an actual Patron Queue? It's almost instant?

I'm not Patron, but have considered.

dChronus
09-19-2014, 01:42 PM
What? There is an actual Patron Queue? It's almost instant?

I'm not Patron, but have considered.

Seems like it is if you're ACTUALLY flagged as being a patron. When I first got home last night (~5PM EST) I had 4 people in the queue ahead of me. My game froze up and I killed it, went to watch TV, came back later,... and was in line with like 3.

Obviously Inoch is way better than some of the others, but still...

Relight
09-19-2014, 01:56 PM
I think there IS a patron queue, but one of the issues was accounts were not getting flagged as being a patron.

Harbinger3619
09-19-2014, 02:11 PM
There are officially two queues according to interviews, patron and f2p. Yet some patrons have claimed waits of over 9 hours. Its also about timing. I have one character on the European server, and one on the US server. So I play whichever one has the lowest queues based on peak usage in different parts of the world.

Nochi
09-20-2014, 06:26 AM
yes 2 Q's,,,F2p waits 2-3 hours (3-4k in Q)
Patrons wait 1min( 0-20 in Q)

JustforForums
09-20-2014, 06:41 AM
Why not make it so more people can be on a server? Eliminate most of the wait time which would probably keep more players playing cuz if I have to sit and wait over an hour to play I will promptly uninstall, there are plenty of other games out there that are very fun to play as well.

lmythl
09-21-2014, 08:32 AM
Why not make it so more people can be on a server? Eliminate most of the wait time which would probably keep more players playing cuz if I have to sit and wait over an hour to play I will promptly uninstall, there are plenty of other games out there that are very fun to play as well.

Why not just get patron? A non-paying player uninstalling the game doesn't matter.

Mystchyphe
09-21-2014, 03:16 PM
Let's see... 1-4 queue for patrons until yesterday. Yesterday it jumped to 1-41 for the patron queue. Today it jumped to 792?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!

Okay. An hour queue as a patron = When my free time is gone, if this isn't remedied, I'm gone. Period. I can name 10+ games coming out in the next month and a half that will be great or better that won't require queues.