PDA

View Full Version : Looking for people to play with (I have a teamspeak server for us to chat on)

DidYouSeeUs
09-18-2014, 10:14 PM
I'm just looking to get 5 or 6 players together to kinda work through the game and maybe eventually start a guild. I'm by no means an expert, but I'm looking to improve, so why not have some fun and play in a group.
I'm still pretty new, so I'm not for sure what I want to specialize in. But here the things I think I'll want to do:
Trade runs
Fishing
Pirating (maybe)
PVP
Quests
Dungeons
Pretty much everything, I just want to test it all out so i can decide on what i like.

Teamspeak server address (anyone can join for now until I narrow who I enjoy playing with): ts24.gameservers.com:9367

Relight
09-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Hey! I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. I'm new (didn't play alpha and didn't really play beta) and none of my friends are playing this game so I'm in the market for some new people to game with. If I ever get past this queue boss I'll hit you up.

DidYouSeeUs
09-18-2014, 10:19 PM
Awesome man, sounds like you're the exact same as me! Join the teamspeak, I have 930 more in queue until I can play. However, I plan on playing all night if you want to join me :) ts24.gameservers.com:9367

Kurohyou
09-19-2014, 08:49 AM
What faction are you on?

Katyablue
09-19-2014, 02:29 PM
when i get passed the que boss(i'm at 1k) then i'll hit you up, i'm Katusha, East faction.