PDA

View Full Version : Says I'm Patron but still no Archeum founders pack item.

Aftermath
09-18-2014, 10:26 PM
The only two items I've recieved from the Archeum fonders pack is the glider and the dessert assassin gear. Am I not supposed to get the rest by mail? Or am I just one of many who's not getting their stuff?

LadyJuliana
09-18-2014, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure I got everything either. I bought the $150 one, and I thought there were some boxes listed in the package when I bought it, but I haven't gotten any kind of boxes that I am aware of. Unless I just don't know what I am looking for. I got one package when I first created my character that had my cloak, armor set, glider and title certificate in it...

I have been waiting to see things settle down some and them sorting things out before really worrying about it... but I've been wondering the last couple of days if I missed something, or I just got it and didn't know what it was at the time.

I mean, my friend I play with bought the $50 founders pack and still has NOTHING... no patron buff, nothing from the pack except the credits. His labor is limited at the F2P level as well. But like I said, he did get his credits, so everything is so weird at the moment.

Just hoping time will sort all of this out...

Aftermath
09-18-2014, 11:46 PM
Yes I got the package with the cloak, armor set, glider as well. But I didn't see any title certificate in it. And all the other items on the list seem to be missing. I've not even gotten the package when I make a new character either, even though it says I should get it on my first 6.

GOD
09-18-2014, 11:49 PM
I have been waiting for 5 days for my patron status to be fixed.
I've opened a ticket, reference # 140918-001194

xYagato
09-19-2014, 01:32 AM
I haven't got ANY of my Archeum founder pack items. So you're not the only one sadly

Drakord
10-02-2014, 04:29 PM
I haven't got ANY of my Archeum founder pack items neither....
PLUS my Patron status is bugged and says itīs ending in 20 days.....

Hope they fix this asap :(