PDA

View Full Version : Patron status differs on account page than in game.

Bohbear
09-18-2014, 11:05 PM
Hey, not sure if anyone can give me a straight answer, I know there's been issues with all the patron status crap since launch - but - I purchased the Archeum founders pack and I know it comes with something like 4 months of patron status or something (or was it 90 days? I can't be sure anymore) and on my account on the website it says I have 3 months + 25days of patron status ... but on the character select screen in game it says I have until 10/17/14 when the patron status expires.. that's a month from now... so could the game just be buggered and I should go by what the account says???

GOD
09-18-2014, 11:57 PM
I'm in a similar position, but now that my account page shows my patron status is active, I still don't have the patron remaining timer or other patron benefits on my account.

-
I have been waiting for 5 days for my patron status to be fixed.
I've opened a ticket, reference # 140918-001194

DrMattsuu
09-19-2014, 12:23 AM
Did you upgrade to Archeum from gold or silver, it could be that.
Their support site says;

If you're not seeing your Patron time at all, this is an issue we are aware of and working to have a resolution out for it shortly that will update your account automatically.

If your Patron Pass time is not showing the correct expiration time, this may be caused by Gold Founders packs or having upgraded to the Archeum Pack. We're aware of this issue and working to have it show the correct time.

Neoyoshi
09-19-2014, 01:25 AM
I think it states 10/17/14 for all of the Archeum pack buyers. And i am sure it is just a typo/bug/glitch on the servers end.

This is really how the 90 days of Patron status included in the Archeum pack should look like when broken down:

Official Patron service start date: Tuesday, September 16th 4014 (Head-start date does not count towards the starting date for patron, as we got free patron days as compensation)

Sep. 16th - 30th: (15 Days) 15 days of patron status used
Oct. 1st - 31st: (31 Days) 46 days of patron status used
Nov. 1st - 30th: (30 Days) 76 days of patron status used
Dec. 1st - 14th: (14 days) 90 days of patron status used.

So the real end date for Patron status for all Archeum pack accounts that have only ever purchased that pack and nothing else should be: Sunday, December 14th, 2014.

Bohbear
09-19-2014, 06:32 AM
Did you upgrade to Archeum from gold or silver, it could be that.
Their support site says;

No upgrade, I purchased the Archeum pack right off the bat because I wanted the alpha access lol