PDA

View Full Version : 3 Ideas how to remove queue

Himmli
09-19-2014, 07:51 AM
1. Block the new character creation, queue big enough, better not increase it
2. Remove the higher online Labour gain, this forces some people to stay ingame while they are AFK and use some Macros to do it, everything is possible.
3. Add more servers, enable transfering characters between servers.

Pirate Tony
09-19-2014, 07:55 AM
1) No. I want my friends to be able to join the same server with me. And I don't want to make them wait a month for it before they unlock the servers again.
2) This means removing labor completely from F2P, since adding offline labor to F2P would be gamebreaking. I'm not okay with this kind of restriction. Again I wan't my friends to enjoy the game once they manage to get in.
3) It has been confirmed that they are working on this already.

Himmli
09-19-2014, 08:33 AM
1. Your friends had a week to create a character there, do they need more time
2. 10LP for offline premium, 5LP for offline without premium. When you are online you get the points aswell at the same rate.

ShamesTik
09-19-2014, 09:01 AM
2. 10LP for offline premium, 5LP for offline without premium. When you are online you get the points aswell at the same rate.

brb making some labour slaves

Himmli
09-19-2014, 09:12 AM
Better labour slaves offline than online, one account per computer allowed.

Pirate Tony
09-19-2014, 12:17 PM
5LP for offline without premium. When you are online you get the points aswell at the same rate.

Let's make this clear. This won't ever happen. You can't enforce one account per computer, there are plenty of workarounds.

Branwulf
09-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Ban Impact and Legion, ♥♥♥♥ it ban 1/3 of them, that'll do it.

Pirate Tony
09-19-2014, 12:45 PM
Your friends had a week to create a character there, do they need more time

Yes they do need more time, because you actually need to get trough queue to be able to create a character which none of them were able to do.

Hawky
09-19-2014, 12:58 PM
Ban Impact and Legion, ♥♥♥♥ it ban 1/3 of them, that'll do it.

You a Hydra or something? Huheuheuehe.

Uelz
09-23-2014, 12:32 PM
My Solutions:
- give labour for mobkills in the moneybags instead of using labour for opening them -> gives more labour for more active players
-- limit labour earning to 120 labour per hour = 10labour/5min -> makes labour farming uninteresting -> no excessive labour farming
- give patrons 5/5mins labour online and offline, f2p get no labour per min -> makes afk not worth it! and will free the serverslots

Result:

people without time will still buy patron for the free labour points as well as being able to build.
Servers will be less flooded with afkers
people will be more satisfied because the queues are gone!
overall less servers needed
less power consumption -> better for our earth!
servers won't be empty after a month because everyone is tired of the queues and leaves
people can join the servers they want to play with their friends which keeps them playing instead of scattering on different servers because of no chance to get on the server they want because of too long queue times...

Blazing
09-23-2014, 12:51 PM
My Solutions:
- give labour for mobkills in the moneybags instead of using labour for opening them -> gives more labour for more active players
-- limit labour earning to 120 labour per hour = 10labour/5min -> makes labour farming uninteresting -> no excessive labour farming
- give patrons 5/5mins labour online and offline, f2p get no labour per min -> makes afk not worth it! and will free the serverslots

Result:

people without time will still buy patron for the free labour points as well as being able to build.
Servers will be less flooded with afkers
people will be more satisfied because the queues are gone!
overall less servers needed
less power consumption -> better for our earth!
servers won't be empty after a month because everyone is tired of the queues and leaves
people can join the servers they want to play with their friends which keeps them playing instead of scattering on different servers because of no chance to get on the server they want because of too long queue times...

1. Absolutly NO, Although it makes it better for active players it would ruin the point of getting labor every 5 minutes, I can kill a mob as Dspell at level 47 in about 6-10 seconds while solo, what about kill raids(going around just killing mobs in a matter of seconds) people will farm labor rendering the labor per min pointless, labor is used against botters from framing non stop(its a method I believe.).
2.Whats the point of having patron if you're making 120 per hour even when not killing any enemies? and if you make it you can get both, getting 120 from labor auto and 120 from monsters, 240 labor per hour will make it easier to get and easier leveling(10 hours of farm = 2400 labor) with crafting, and in my opinion ruins the experience of working for levels. it might be easy to counter act this arguement tho.
3.Although it counteracts the afk of f2p players, what about players who dont want to grind monsters all day long? again stupid.

Asenko
09-24-2014, 02:23 AM
Well Trion have "resolved" it by kicking anyone who goes to the bathroom...just great.