PDA

View Full Version : -:- Vigilant Addiction -:- Established Mature Multi-Gaming Community - TS3 - Ages 21+

Strikes
09-19-2014, 08:28 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vyH7P3n.png

Server: Inoch
Faction: East

In-Game Contacts: Strikitas - Etch - Rikasha

The Vigilant Addiction ArcheAge Chapter is openly recruiting mature players of all styles; PvE/PvE/Trade. We're based out of North America in the Pacific through Eastern time zones and do allow anyone from any timezone to join as long as you can socially interact with the Community (English).

Our Chapter in AA is starting off generally small and building upon itself rather well so far with quality people joining; rather than quantity. We like to keep our numbers rather small/medium and you won't see VA spamming Nation/Faction chat every 5-10 minutes; more like every 1-2 hours.

We always recruit and look for the person applying; not the toon. So if you're a decent person, mature, silly/humorous, and can take a joke or two... then I implore you to read on and check out our website before you pass us up!

About Us: http://vigilantaddiction.com/about

Note: If the picture at the top is offensive; I can pull it/replace it.

Satorikn
09-19-2014, 09:45 AM
East or West?

Strikes
09-19-2014, 10:01 AM
We're Easties

SilentSagas
09-19-2014, 11:22 AM
Aren't y'all based out of Houston and made some game called Gobbo or something?

Strikes
09-19-2014, 11:48 AM
Yes Indeed - Gobbo was our first run at something (Kinda like a training game). As an Indie Startup, our premise is to take Gamers that are interested in Game Development and try and help put them on a team together and make something happen. We have another game that went through the Greenlight Process and now in its Early Access phase on Steam; but I don't want to plug it here out of Respect to AA/Trion.

We were a Community first and then started up the Indie Studio; the two work well together, so far! haha.

SilentSagas
09-19-2014, 12:22 PM
Oh. I did a design document for y'all's Magestorm spiritual successor 4-5 yrs ago.

Strikes
09-19-2014, 12:43 PM
Small world! That's a project I can't wait to pick back up one day.

SilentSagas
09-19-2014, 01:05 PM
We still had Magestorm up and running until earlier this month. I had overhauled and expanded all the classes, but numbers dwindled too much over past 5 years. Now an unaffiliated guy is making a unity 3d version. It has a page on Facebook called Magestorm Reborn.

I play Sagas/Epiphiny on the West

FeralSilver
09-19-2014, 02:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vyH7P3n.png

Server: Inoch
Faction: East

In-Game Contacts: Strikitas - Etch - Rikasha

The Vigilant Addiction ArcheAge Chapter is openly recruiting mature players of all styles; PvE/PvE/Trade. We're based out of North America in the Pacific through Eastern time zones and do allow anyone from any timezone to join as long as you can socially interact with the Community (English).

Our Chapter in AA is starting off generally small and building upon itself rather well so far with quality people joining; rather than quantity. We like to keep our numbers rather small/medium and you won't see VA spamming Nation/Faction chat every 5-10 minutes; more like every 1-2 hours.

We always recruit and look for the person applying; not the toon. So if you're a decent person, mature, silly/humorous, and can take a joke or two... then I implore you to read on and check out our website before you pass us up!

About Us: http://vigilantaddiction.com/about

Note: If the picture at the top is offensive; I can pull it/replace it.

I am interested in joining. My character's name on Inoch is "Sliver" and is lvl 19 close to leveling to 20. I am free to play but that might change in the future.

About my mmo experience, my first mmo was DC Universe Online. I played on PC in a guild and focused on pvp more than pve but my character was maxed out in pvp and pve rank up until the time I quit playing. Here is one of my favorite youtube videos if you want to check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUbhcBHoC8M and there are others on that same youtube channel as well from my point of view. You can't hear me and my southern accent speaking because my program didn't record my ingame chat for some reason. I live in Texas at the moment, so if some of you guys are in Texas we at least have the same time zone in common.

Anyways, I would like to get involved with a guild that uses voice chat, enjoys pvp, and pve while focusing on team work and synergy. So "Vigilant Addiction" sounds like a guild that I would be interested in getting involved with. I am actually waiting in queue around the 1500 slot so I will be online shortly.

Edit: When you said this "PvE/PvE/Trade". I am assuming you meant "PVP/PVE/Trade"?

Strikes
09-19-2014, 03:42 PM
That was a test... erm... to see if you read it! Yeaaaaa! (^_^)

Texans gotta stick with Texans! We'll get you in so you can give us a try! I didn't play DC for long, nor Champions... I just enjoyed making characters over and over, as I imagine a lot of people did, lol.

Good to meet you and hope to greet you!

Strikes
09-19-2014, 03:44 PM
We still had Magestorm up and running until earlier this month. I had overhauled and expanded all the classes, but numbers dwindled too much over past 5 years. Now an unaffiliated guy is making a unity 3d version. It has a page on Facebook called Magestorm Reborn.

I play Sagas/Epiphiny on the West

That's awesome - I think I checked in from time to time and certainly heard about the Unity project. Hope it goes well, I'll have to get in on that again; loved playing Cleric!

Strikes
09-19-2014, 08:15 PM
A lot of us are in-game if you'd like to try us out and see if we're a fit!

Adamantite7414
09-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Hey Strikes! Another Texan here! :) I'm 40 years old and very interested in your guild, it sounds perfect for me. I'm more of a PVE/Trade Run type, and I'd love to be a part of your team. I've been playing MMOs for about 15 years and I have been in numerous guilds, in many games, my last one being SWTOR. I believe in teamwork and the spirit of cooperation to get things done. I currently have a level 16 Firran on Inoch and have placed an 8x8 farm & small house.

Anyway, my in-game name is Lokahmi. Hope to hear from you soon.

Strikes
09-19-2014, 09:44 PM
That certainly does sound perfect! We'd be glad to have you Lakahmi and get you that invite to try us out!

SilentSagas
09-20-2014, 02:54 AM
Well, the Magestorm Revival website and game server have been shut down. Too many other f2p games now lol, couldn't keep up with donations needed to keep server afloat.

The Magestorm Reborn project is by Trevise, and he is still working on getting a beta ready. I actually talked to him about it a couple months ago, and had referenced your elemental game and given examples from my design doc on how you don't have to make stuff familiar cookie cutter stuff, and could come up with anything you could imagine, such as the air guys style, or how the fire guy ripped holes in the barrier between us and the fire realm to attack, etc.

Strikes
09-20-2014, 08:10 PM
If anyone is looking for invites, or has questions... you can hit up Etch or Rikasha; and Dorkis as a back up. I'll be hit and miss for a few days; wife's in the hospital for potential preggo issues (so far just a scare) and we have to stay for a few days to monitor the baby.

I'll see everyone back in AA soon!

Strikes
09-21-2014, 11:09 PM
Back home and enjoying some AA! /wave at people I've been heal-saving out there in the wild as they do quests!

Strikes
09-23-2014, 10:19 AM
Welcome Pastry, Mathias, Derrick and Hatter to VA!

FeralSilver
09-23-2014, 02:47 PM
Welcome Pastry, Mathias, Derrick and Hatter to VA!

Thanks for allowing me to come aboard! I have been having a blast with the guild. Our teamspeak channel is very active so there is always someone to talk about the game or team up with.

Strikes
09-24-2014, 09:04 AM
We had a good time in our Adventure Group last night! Hilariousness as usual and even ran into a few Anti-PK opportunities. Also, there's nothing like attacking people with Lightning from Boat to Boat. (Protecting Trade Routes)

Abracadabra
09-24-2014, 11:10 PM
Wish you guys were on West :/

Strikes
09-24-2014, 11:40 PM
Maybe WE wish you were on East? :P Just... can't do Elves. lol

Strikes
09-26-2014, 08:46 AM
Welcome Argo and Icarus!

Strikes
09-26-2014, 05:55 PM
While probably not big news, but as a semi-casual group... we cleared Hadir Farm Dungeon a few times and are starting to put it on farm, lol.

If you enjoy doing Dungeon runs; consider VA!

TeoDelaTerra
09-27-2014, 04:50 PM
Hi, me and my girlfriend are looking for a nice, laid back social guild. We're a bit more casual than driven and enjoy PvE and trade more than PvP. We had hoped to make a farm together but no more land XD if you have guild land that we can share that would be nice too. Mind if we join you guys? Her in-game name is TiffanySoCoolOMG (she's quite modest) and I'm TeoDelaTerra [bcuz hes boring ;p]

Strikes
09-28-2014, 03:37 PM
Hey TeoDelaTerra - I'm not real sure y'all would be a good fit in our community. It sounds like you're just looking for some Farm Land and we like to find people that join up for the Family/Social/Community aspect.

I'm sure you won't have a problem finding another Guild here that might take you in! Good luck!

Strikes
10-01-2014, 08:40 AM
A group of us are just hitting 50 today! Yep, slow and steady... working on a lot of trading and farming. We might not have been 50 super-fast (not really our thing anymore) but we're having a blast with crafting/trading and some PvP Arenas now too!

Strikes
10-01-2014, 04:32 PM
Are you looking to play with a Zerg? You won't find that here....

Are you looking to play with Tactical, Respectful, and Hilarious people? Of course!

On a scale of 1 (Casual) to 5 (Hardcore) - VA takes it to about a 4; just shy of Hardcore, but committed enough not to be casual.

We have consistent players that have years of MMO experience together. We're always looking to add some friendly faces to meld in well with us as we work as a team toward our goals.

So, if you're looking for a Community/Guild that will give you more than just some people to group up with randomly... Join VA!

Strikes
10-02-2014, 10:42 PM
Welcome Zephyr to VA!

As always; Quality of Quantity and Zephyr is certainly that! It's my pleasure to welcome him to our tight group and look forward to Gaming with him for years to come!

Strikes
10-06-2014, 02:11 PM
If you're looking for a small, tactical, group of people to play with everyday... hit us up! We've had some people come and go, and on their exit (friendly) they left for 'Bigger' Communities. We don't hide it here! We're small, and we're proud of that! Our group of 8-10 people can make a massive difference out there and we do everyday!

We're looking for people that play everyday, have a friendly and casual demeanor, but are addicted to ArcheAge!

We're also available to talk to any other Guilds out there that might take us as an Alliance Member of some kind (No, not a merge, sorry!) - We try and keep a great relationship with all the guilds; except for Criminals... for obvious reasons. ;)

Strikes
10-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Always on the look out for people "Addicted" to ArcheAge!

If any other communities/guilds that are small are looking to find a guild to ally/merge with; we're open for discussions! You don't have to join the community outside of the game; you're welcome to only get invited into the Guild in-game and play with us! TS3 not required either! You can play on your own voice server; however we will ask you join the voice server when we do large events together.

Thanks for your time everyone!

Etch
10-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Still a small dedicated core group ready to get to work. Be it with new members, or with new allies. Its time for east to start taking action!

Etch
10-10-2014, 10:54 AM
A good night hunting reds, unfortunately our small raid couldn't carry all those trade packs home in 1 trip even with the people we picked up in the middle of the ocean.
This is where you could help! xD

FeralSilver
10-12-2014, 06:06 AM
Bump for a great guild!