PDA

View Full Version : <Wolves of Industry> New Merchant/Industry Guild, Currently recruiting :)

Kurohyou
09-19-2014, 08:35 AM
Hello everyone!

<Wolves of Industry> is a Eastern guild that myself and several of my friends started with the mind of playing together, helping each other, and of course having fun together. Our guild is focusing on crafting and trade runs, so don't be afraid to join if you just want to PvP! There will be plenty of opportunities. We would love to have you join us!

If interested or want more information feel free to send a whisper(or mail if we happen to be offline):
Kurohyou
Jackster
Nobunagah

Starlix
09-19-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi, just a heads up, you may want to specify if you're an east or west guild.

Mav986
09-24-2014, 08:40 PM
^
/10char..

laukerz
09-25-2014, 12:08 AM
ur guild got a SCAMMER name Vanaris, scamming me for apex for a land thought u guys should know

Kurohyou
09-25-2014, 07:27 AM
oh my... I'm sorry to hear the laukerz

ArchGaden
09-25-2014, 07:40 AM
ur guild got a SCAMMER name Vanaris

Well.. they are 'wolves' not 'puppies'. Scamming is part of the game and encouraged by the devs. Trust nobody unless you know them well...and even then, consider carefully. The devs have basically stated they intend AA to turn out like EVE, where anything goes so long as it follows the rules of the game (not using an exploit). Trust relationships are important and there is a safe method of land trade implemented. Always use that or calculate your risks.

What's especially fun... in EVE, there are 'trusted' middle parties setup to help handle large deals that can't otherwise be handled safely... for a price. Sometimes, the goods are so valuable that the trusted middle man can't avoid the tempation of turning tail and running with the goods. It will be up to the [Wolves of Industry] to decide if they want to allow clever 'scammers' in their guild and enjoy being true wolves with the profits that result... or oust the scammers and try to gain trust with the community fo facilitate easier dealing.

I'm loving this game more every day!

Kurohyou
09-25-2014, 08:23 AM
One should always be careful when dealing in promises and such. However, I will be talking to my officers to find out what we are going to do.

Mav986
09-25-2014, 06:12 PM
Keen. Will try remember to hit you up when I'm in game next.