PDA

View Full Version : FOR SALE: 24x24 Farm + Bonus

BeastKyprosa
09-19-2014, 01:00 PM
WTS: 16x16 Large Farm - Karkasse Ridgelands, SLOPED.

http://www.reddit.com/r/archeage/comments/2gv3ac/21_aspen_trees_on_16_x_16_personal_best/

I have a 16x16 farm for sale in Karkasse Ridgelands.
The whole farm is situated on a slope making it possible to plant more trees currently, please PM me in game if you wish to offer.

IG Name: Beast

No lowballing or cheapies bother PMing me this is prime real estate at a time when it is at a premium, if you want to wait for space to POTENTIALLY come available in over a week then that's your prerogative.

Thanks for reading.
Please feel free to leave comments regarding Trions bad service as that is more FoTM than daggerspell right now Q.Q

Tyuiopa
09-19-2014, 01:11 PM
This real estate stuff just winds me up no end as I queue up to get into this game. Having been swindled by Trion on the patron thing and not any real head start is just complete bollox!

I am queuing up for another hour, I know I'll eventually get dc'd and have to start all over again Meanwhile gold digging scum bags like this get into the game and grab all the land I never had the opportunity for.

This was 100 times better on the Russain servers with the english patch. Trion You Suck!

BeastKyprosa
09-19-2014, 01:34 PM
Oh I didn't realize this was a place for your tears? How is this related to Kyprosa?

At least keep your pointless, childish thoughts to the relevant subforums, thanks.

This is a sandbox game, if people want to farm for a week with a full large farm they will need to pay the price, you call me a gold digging scum bag?

No idea why I'm even giving you the time of day but here goes;
I rushed from launch, after 3 hour queue managed to secure a spot in sandeep, small farm + small house, I sold those for a set amount which I then used to purchase this lot here, and place my large farm which I also spent the time to complete, because It was fairly obvious that setting up as much time based economy as quick as possible was a smart plan.

I then come to the forums, which, often on sandbox games are used to sell goods for people who can't actually browse the in game markets or prefer not to spam chat all day, then I get moronic idiots like you that come just to whine because your sad, pathetic lives can't live without this wondrous game that will suddenly make you happy... you miserable *****.
I queued for 7 hours today, during that time I worked, consider doing the same you spineless f***.

If nobody wants the farm that is fair enough, but its for sale and no loss to me using it :) I just thought I'd take this opportunity to afk a bit in game and write you this essay, enjoy the queue kind internet stranger ;)

Tyuiopa
09-19-2014, 02:29 PM
Oh I didn't realize this was a place for your tears? How is this related to Kyprosa?

At least keep your pointless, childish thoughts to the relevant subforums, thanks.

This is a sandbox game, if people want to farm for a week with a full large farm they will need to pay the price, you call me a gold digging scum bag?

No idea why I'm even giving you the time of day but here goes;
I rushed from launch, after 3 hour queue managed to secure a spot in sandeep, small farm + small house, I sold those for a set amount which I then used to purchase this lot here, and place my large farm which I also spent the time to complete, because It was fairly obvious that setting up as much time based economy as quick as possible was a smart plan.

I then come to the forums, which, often on sandbox games are used to sell goods for people who can't actually browse the in game markets or prefer not to spam chat all day, then I get moronic idiots like you that come just to whine because your sad, pathetic lives can't live without this wondrous game that will suddenly make you happy... you miserable *****.
I queued for 7 hours today, during that time I worked, consider doing the same you spineless f***.

If nobody wants the farm that is fair enough, but its for sale and no loss to me using it :) I just thought I'd take this opportunity to afk a bit in game and write you this essay, enjoy the queue kind internet stranger ;)

Actually, I just finished a 12 hour shift. I have a real life and work just like the majority. What we don't want is gold farmers, bots, spammers, spoilters and sh*s like you taking advantage. We already paid for the privilege to enter this game and to have all features of the game available to us.

No one like a real estate agent in real life either as you have just demonstrated so eloquently. You can have another pop if want. I have time with another hour of queuing to go.

Socratic
09-19-2014, 02:46 PM
This is a sandbox game
It's more themepark with linear features that try and give the illusion of nonlinear.

BeastKyprosa
09-19-2014, 02:58 PM
Actually, I just finished a 12 hour shift. I have a real life and work just like the majority. What we don't want is gold farmers, bots, spammers, spoilters and sh*s like you taking advantage. We already paid for the privilege to enter this game and to have all features of the game available to us.

No one like a real estate agent in real life either as you have just demonstrated so eloquently. You can have another pop if want. I have time with another hour of queuing to go.

It's actually much more like an individual developing property and selling it, and yes, I wouldn't say many people get looked down on for that. Stop being jealous, especially just in a game mate it really is cringe.

I paid too, and I'm enjoying the game, your just mad, bad, and frankly... very sad :(

It's more themepark with linear features that try and give the illusion of nonlinear.

True enough Socratic, reminds me of NGE SWG or something, but at least we have more features than the standard themepark copy. And at least this one has a SMALL element of hardcore/punishment/non-hand holdy etc etc.

Thanks for replies, SFS. Thanks :)

Tyuiopa
09-20-2014, 12:57 AM
It's actually much more like an individual developing property and selling it, and yes, I wouldn't say many people get looked down on for that. Stop being jealous, especially just in a game mate it really is cringe.

I paid too, and I'm enjoying the game, your just mad, bad, and frankly... very sad :(

You're right I am very mad, but so are a lot of players right now. You say I'm bad and sad!!!! We all pay money not to get the opportunity to play this game or not to have the head start opportunity as promised. You call me bad and sad when we complain. This is not about whether this just a game or not when 100,000's have given Trion a sizable chuck of money. Add it all up they are having a ball on our money and are not delivering.

If you think this is okay then you're just a mug.

As far as the OP goes he might be just an individual with one property, but there are posts where the lucky few are selling multiple plots which when there has not been the equal opportunity for land is just plain wrong!