PDA

View Full Version : Really

Shahkira
09-19-2014, 03:38 PM
Thu, Trion, for making it so impossible for the last 4 days where I was only able to log in ONCE. Now, I cannot get back in. I'm at a loss to understand that queue times of up to 3500 per 8 servers available will allow ALL PLAYERS TO log in. When do you think this will occur?

While those of us who did NOT buy patron (possibly since not everyone can afford it) we lost out on leveling our NEWLY CREATED characters. The patrons not only leveled to the unrealistic abundance of level 30's in patron status, greedy-grabbing all the land that was possibly availabe and STILL HAVING PRIORITY over THOSE NOT ALLOWED WITHOUT PATRON STATUS!!! Also, since we cannot buy land without patron status (as I was told yesterday), then we poor lol are now in the very ugly minority.

I would reallly like to play Archeage THIS YEAR!! I read that more servers are costly and when everything is copasetic and all are allowed in, the corporation winds up with extra servers. Makes sense to let all pant and wait for some kind of resolve. NOT!!! LOL

Thu Shahkira

Copy
09-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Think you posted this in the wrong subforum, bud.

lewellyn
09-19-2014, 04:41 PM
Nevermind that, as a Founder, I was unable to get into the game from late Friday night until Tuesday night (after an epic 6+ hour Live Chat queue+session). Even then, I regen at non-Patron rates regularly. So, I hereby dismiss any whining from free players complaining that they aren't getting what they paid for since those who did pay didn't get what was promised.

Shahkira
09-19-2014, 09:43 PM
My post was not for you. It was for Trion. Thu for your insidious reply. ALL would like to play and the lack of enough servers to compensate is the problem. I would like to get patron but cannot at this time. So, go plague someone else. The truth is the truth. Paying still doesn't let all payers in - or haven't you noticed?

Copy
09-19-2014, 09:47 PM
Right, I understand your problem. I meant that this forum is for Tahyang. There are subforums for complaints or you can write them directly. I know they aren't being very communicative, but I'd say your chances of being noticed are even lower here.

AznElite123
09-19-2014, 10:17 PM
Meanwhile people who pays 15 dollars a month waiting in a queue, while free to play players ♥♥♥♥♥in. The logic is real.

Odoiel
09-19-2014, 11:32 PM
http://www.terrariaonline.com/attachments/1346839458-auto-dafuq-dafuq-did-i-just-read-200165-jpeg.82686/