PDA

View Full Version : New Servers Added: Ezi (NA) and Lucius (NA)

Pages : 1 [2] 3

StopPotting
09-19-2014, 07:39 PM
Nothing pleases you people.

Yasha
09-19-2014, 07:40 PM
No, we do not have the ability to execute server transfers right now.

Seriously, why were you so unprepared? Your solutions have been slow in coming, unimaginative, and inadequate. You knew the number of founders and yet had overcrowded and long queues during headstart, then only doubled the server capacity for launch - for a very hyped game that is mostly f2p!

And now you add only two new servers and don't even allow for transfers when we have been facing 8 hour-plus queues consistently all week. Its extremely stingy and just plain bad form I'm afraid. You guys should at least have the decency to give patrons/founders a week or so of free game time to make up for your complete train wreck launch.

ravinchef
09-19-2014, 07:42 PM
When are you going to start the free server transfers?
Looking back to prelaunch where you sat in que at your character screen would actually be useful now seeing that we cant get into our char to delete them to possible get on a new server.

Plus some ppl who are sitting in que's may not even know that there are new servers added since they came about around 1700hrs. Maybe flash a screen message letting ppl know there are new servers.

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Seriously, why were you so unprepared? Your solutions have been slow in coming, unimaginative, and inadequate. You knew the number of founders and yet had overcrowded and long queues during headstart, then only doubled the server capacity for launch - for a very hyped game that is mostly f2p!

And now you add only two new servers and don't even allow for transfers when we have been facing 8 hour-plus queues consistently all week. Its extremely stingy and just plain bad form I'm afraid. You guys should at least have the decency to give patrons/founders a week or so of free game time to make up for your complete train wreck launch.

It's not Launch anymore, it's just a horrible existence they seem to be comfortable marketing.

Rodr1c
09-19-2014, 07:45 PM
PLEASE let us add another character slot from the ArcheAge/Trion website. Waiting in a 3100 player queue to be able to buy a new character scroll to try and get into one of the new servers is a joke.

Dezarae
09-19-2014, 07:46 PM
Nothing pleases you people.
Would have been nice if they announced a few hours before implementing the changes. I don't really mind the queue time, but for my friend who waited 7+ hours, he gets absolutely nothing from it with not being able to make a character..

StopPotting
09-19-2014, 07:47 PM
It's not Launch anymore, it's just a horrible existence they seem to be comfortable marketing.

No company expects this much popularity when launching a game. They thought they had enough based on the statistics they took. Calling this a train wreck, a horrible excuse for a game, calling Trion greedy/negligent owners is ridiculous.. for lack of better words. People wanted more servers, they add two new ones, then they complain about that. There's no winning with this community.

Friar Tuck
09-19-2014, 07:49 PM
Is the character slot thing something new? I haven't tried making chars on other servers since headstart this time round.

Does this mean we buy character slots per server and not per server cluster? [Ed. Just checking - has it been like this since the start of Headstart or only just implemented?]

CorbZ
09-19-2014, 07:49 PM
You guys really think they care what we have to say? lol

HatoriHanzo
09-19-2014, 07:50 PM
Salphira 3k queue patron ?????????????????

FIX THIS ♥♥♥♥ OPEN MORE 100000 SERVERS !

LotharLocnar
09-19-2014, 07:51 PM
GREAT...so let us patrons on it first then !!!! We cannot use it unless we wait in the now 3500 que first..buy a scroll..use it..then go there...cannot log into the new one..just tried...so we get screwed the hardest...again !!!

I WANT ON THAT SERVER NOW !!

Hilarious...if you have trouble logging in try logging into an existing character first...BRILLIANT !!
If we could do that dont you think we would be playing instead of sitting in que for the past 3 days...the FTP people are gonna have the advantage this time and not even cost them 100 bucks !!!

Lock it now and let patrons have first shot !!!

So all my toons are on the ones that were first available, I even bought 2 slots and put each one on different servers trying to figure there would be log in issues...well surprise!! 3k+ in queue on those servers, yes all 4 of them, I didn't think it necessary to buy 2 more slots and even if I did apparently there's no room on the ones I DON'T have a toon on!!! WTF....

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 07:51 PM
You guys really think they care what we have to say? lol
No, because they are still swimming in Founder Pack profits like Scrooge McDuck.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPX5mRSQ3pw

Chef
09-19-2014, 07:52 PM
Then there'd be endless threads of people complaining about losing their place in queue because of the restarts. Look what happened when they did a six hour maintenance recently: http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?48034-ArcheAge-Server-Maintenance-9-17-14-at-3-00-AM-amp-7-00-PM-PDT-%28GMT-7%29

Not too many "Thanks Trion" posts in that thread, its all mostly rage at Trion for trying to fix problems. It seems Trion is in between a rock and a hard place here, people demand they fix things, and when they bring down servers people rage at them for fixing things.

These guys failed. < (that's a period) Great game, fantastic game, horrible management. The Devs had to know how many founders/starter packs were sold and still did not have enough servers or high enough capacity servers to handle the load and STILL they proceeded with F2P launch. There is no excuse for Trion launching F2P before ironing out the issues we witnessed during head start...not one. @Scott Hartsman step down, you've failed!

jwilson
09-19-2014, 07:54 PM
I waited 7 hours to get into the game just to get the server not responding and gods disconnected me. I tried to log back in and get put back to over 3000 people in queue just to have to wait another 9 hours i would assume. It did not give me my 10 minutes to get back into game after gods disconnected me so now i will miss out a full day of playing and getting my 10 labor every 5 hours. Its not my fault your system doesnt work. I cant believe i will miss out on doing my farms and stuff and i paid $150 founders pack for this. I was fine with waiting the first queue but to get the gods disconnected me and have to wait again is complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!! I waited 7 hours in queue with 2200 people and now the queue is over 3k people...that will be almost 20 hours sitting in queue. I demand some kind of reimbursement in the form of labor pots or something to the sorts to cover the labor i am loosing with the 5 for 5 being in queue. . There needs to be a 10 min buffer added to the queue also so when this happens it lets us back in. I dont know why when it goes to connect after my queue is up that it says server not responding and then the gods disconnect me. This is the 2nd time this has happened but last time it let me in the game with the grace period. There needs to be live help for this. To not have live help with all the issues is just terrible!!

StopPotting
09-19-2014, 07:58 PM
These guys failed. < (that's a period) Great game, fantastic game, horrible management. The Devs had to know how many founders/starter packs were sold and still did not have enough servers or high enough capacity servers to handle the load and STILL they proceeded with F2P launch. There is no excuse for Trion launching F2P before ironing out the issues we witnessed during head start...not one. @Scott Hartsman step down, you've failed!

They did know after the BETA. That's why they added more servers, then they had servers in reserve for the influx of newer players for F2p. What they didn't know (and couldn't) was just how many new people would have joined.

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 07:59 PM
They did know after the BETA. That's why they added more servers, then they had servers in reserve for the influx of newer players for F2p. What they didn't know (and couldn't) was just how many new people would have joined.

So they should have locked new account creation once all the servers dropped to such a bad state until new ones were available. Patrons paid for a service, we don't give 2 ♥♥♥♥s how many F2P are trying to login if we can't.

StopPotting
09-19-2014, 08:01 PM
So they should have locked new account creation once all the servers dropped to such a bad state until new ones were available. Patrons paid for a service, we don't give 2 ♥♥♥♥s how many F2P are trying to login if we can't.

I agree, patrons should get priority. I believe they are boosting the patron que process, though I'm not sure how much that will help. What I do know is we can't keep focusing on what they should have done. The problem at hand needs to be fixed.

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 08:09 PM
I agree, patrons should get priority. I believe they are boosting the patron que process, though I'm not sure how much that will help. What I do know is we can't keep focusing on what they should have done. The problem at hand needs to be fixed.

New servers, again, asap. Or remove whatever POS limit is on the current ones. The fact that every server says [Queue] new or old, means they are not providing service. Horrible job.

jstoker1238
09-19-2014, 08:11 PM
So even after adding two new servers, the queue became worse? 3017 in queue ... Really? Troin just change the name to Queueage or Archerage and tell us what we really purchased from you!!

Idea
09-19-2014, 08:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pf7j0S9Iyi0#t=23

StopPotting
09-19-2014, 08:19 PM
So even after adding two new servers, the queue became worse? 3017 in queue ... Really? Troin just change the name to Queueage or Archerage and tell us what we really purchased from you!!

Your well thought out and detailed criticism of the publisher is greatly appreciated! Please, by all means, continue to make snide remarks at Trion regarding your purchase while defaming the games title with your adolescent insults.

TriviuM
09-19-2014, 08:28 PM
Still 3-6 hrs queues during peak times, this is absolutely disgusting, if I was Trion right now I would be adding 5-10 more servers. Otherwise Trion are going to lose more paying customers.

When Trion decide to introduce more servers it come be to late.

Thanks for listening.

Chef
09-19-2014, 08:29 PM

No, they may not have had any absolute numbers on how many would join, but the number of players in BETA and the number of founders purchases are two different things. Players came and went during BETA waiting for launch, so the numbers on the servers were a fraction of what should have been expected at launch. And "That's why they added more servers" not until after launch, that's a bandage, a small bandage when a tourniquet is needed and prevention wasn't considered.

Missouridude
09-19-2014, 08:31 PM
Ftp has just as much right to play as a ptp does

hawkmyg
09-19-2014, 08:34 PM
So even after adding 2 more servers we still have a stupid queue time and Trion still not doing a damn thing about it. there is no way that this is legit.
How many more damn Gold Farmers did you just add to the servers. Im so close to doing a chargeback on this crap. People AFKing with hotkeys programs running them around, botting programs, people afking in the courtroom so they don't get logged out.

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 08:35 PM
Ftp has just as much right to play as a ptp does

No, they don't. if I am paying for a service, they are obligated to provide it or refund. Free to play can cope.

Toaster
09-19-2014, 08:38 PM
New servers didnt help!!!

Bigkenbear
09-19-2014, 08:40 PM
Adding more servers isn't going to do anything to queue time, unless they offer Character Transfers, where you get your farms and houses back into your inventory.
People who have built farms and houses are not very likely to just up and change to a new server where they will have nothing.

They need to just upgrade the capacity of their servers and not just add new ones

pafumij678
09-19-2014, 08:45 PM
Adding more servers isn't going to do anything to queue time, unless they offer Character Transfers, where you get your farms and houses back into your inventory.
People who have built farms and houses are not very likely to just up and change to a new server where they will have nothing.

They need to just upgrade the capacity of their servers and not just add new ones

If you played alpha, you'll know. If they increase the size, which im guessing is already huge, youll never ever find land.

Wish i could play, waste of money. ♥♥♥♥ YOU TRION! How much money did you make off this game. Launch more servers!!!

ravinchef
09-19-2014, 08:49 PM
If the trion would have left the que screen at your character then ppl could have changed servers, but yet they thought this would be a better way to see all servers that are queue and then you wouldn't feels so bad.

Tazilon
09-19-2014, 08:52 PM
It seems you got ripped off with the scientific crap you paid for to estimate demand just as bad as we got ripped off buying this game. 2 servers is not enough - queues are just as long as ever and unless you were watching right when servers went up, they were in queue status before you could lo gin and roll a toon there so you are stuck on your same old server waiting for the same 4-6 hour.

It is good to see 2 new servers but come guys - you have a financial bonanza here and you are blowing it in a major way.

Christ was able to feed the masses with only a few loaves of bread but you have proven beyond a doubt you are not Christ. The crumbs you are throwing us remain crumbs. Fitting I guess since you have done such a crumby job estimating demand for your product.

At 1535 CDT I logged in after getting home from work and was 2832 in queue. Just a sI made into the game at 2228 CDT i saw you had added the new servers so like an idiot I tried to go to a new server to roll a character there.

OOPS! - they both already have queues, as well so I am stuck back inline on my old server as of 2250 CDT - but with a queue of 2992 - WORSE than before you added the servers, despite some East Coasters already headed off to bed.

Time to go find a game I can actually play... sucks majorly since I like this one but I never get to play it. $149.99 down the drain and never again will I buy anything from Trion. Another company out there will be happy to let me actually play their game and gain my business.

It is a shame you created an awesome product but are too scared of outrageous financial success to let all the people who want to play it, play it.

pafumij678
09-19-2014, 08:53 PM
Russia has 24 servers. Enough said.

ravinchef
09-19-2014, 08:57 PM
I know what is really happening here is Trion is competing with Apple to see who has longer lines

http://www.edmontonjournal.com/technology/personal-tech/cms/binary/8938021.jpg?size=620x400s

Bigkenbear
09-19-2014, 08:58 PM
If you played alpha, you'll know. If they increase the size, which im guessing is already huge, youll never ever find land.

Wish i could play, waste of money. ♥♥♥♥ YOU TRION! How much money did you make off this game. Launch more servers!!!

there already is no land to get. But unless they find a way to get people to switch servers then adding new ones wont help much

Dorkly
09-19-2014, 09:00 PM
Great addition, too bad I've been in this queue all day. Tomorrows another day, another long queue

ravinchef
09-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Great addition, too bad I've been in this queue all day. Tomorrows another day, another long queue

you might as well go to bed and you might be in the low 300's by the time you wake up

anikun
09-19-2014, 09:07 PM
GG, this doesn't fix the queue times what so ever. I have to wait 6-14 hours just to login. this game is more "Pay to Play" than it is Free to play >.>

McTaters
09-19-2014, 09:09 PM
Oh god, the BR's are all over Ezi. God damnit.

Sirrah Greed
GG, this doesn't fix the queue times what so ever. I have to wait 6-14 hours just to login. this game is more "Pay to Play" than it is Free to play >.>

I'm a Founder, been in queue for more than 6 hours too. =(
It's Pay to wait, Free to wait longer. lol

Tazilon
Just a though as I go - you might want to post the NUMBER of people in each queue on the server select screen. Seeing some queues are much lower than others may help encourage people to switch to the lower populated - thus shorter queued - servers.

While you do that, go back to your server store and order up some more.

Whets
09-19-2014, 09:10 PM
NOTE: If your character slots are full, you will not be able to make a new character on the new servers until you either delete an existing character or log into one of them to purchase an additional character slot.

so explain this to me, i bought an additional character slot. now i have 2 full and 1 empty slot on the server, all other servers are greyed out and i cannot select one to create a new character

Rulezer
09-19-2014, 09:11 PM

OMG that is so True

food for thought "that's probably why afk,bots,gold seller don't get kick."

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ba/fe/4f/bafe4fc3b5b9de1e1354bf7bfca3f93c.jpg

Tazilon
09-19-2014, 09:12 PM

You are very wrong. The queues for patrons exceed 4-6 hours routinely now.

For you, ArcheAge is FreetoWait. For we poor suckers who bought into Trion and AA, it is PaytoWait - you got the better of the deal.

Growler
09-19-2014, 09:13 PM
these are the worst ques ive ever seen in a game in all my gaming years , 15 years of gaming you think these companys would learn something , guess not . Im not sure how they think people who supported them through Alpha , closed beta open beta and release giving them 150 buck each to help them make/fund/improve this game should find this outrageous ques acceptable. Its a slap in the face for us alpha testers.

Rulezer
09-19-2014, 09:13 PM
so explain this to me, i bought an additional character slot. now i have 2 full and 1 empty slot on the server, all other servers are greyed out and i cannot select one to create a new character

from what i've been learning. once you buy character slot, your locked on that server only. i haven't heard anyone say otherwise yet. ? ? ? bug?

edit: thats why you buy character slot in game on that server, for that server. get it? you bought a open spot on that server. to more correctly say it. "you have 2 open slot to create 2 character on any 2 server, BUT you can buy more slots on the server you have your character already in to get another open slot, then delet that character who bought that slot and move it to another server." get it? i don't. :/ (I was able to create 4 character on 2 separate server in CBT)

I'm on forums because I'm QQ to get into game

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 09:14 PM
You are very wrong. The queues for patrons exceed 4-6 hours routinely now.

For you, ArcheAge is FreetoWait. For we poor suckers who bought into Trion and AA, it is PaytoWait - you got the better of the deal.

Founder - 6 hours 15mins and still 300+ in queue.

Chef
09-19-2014, 09:17 PM
I'm on forums because I'm QQ to get into game

LOL The flames would be far lower were we able to play! Four hours in Q so far and I'm half way through the 3400 person Q!!!

joedacro
09-19-2014, 09:18 PM
can we please not have the people who spent money to be a patron stop complaining and threatening. if you are unhappy with the product do a charge back so you get BANNED. Your negativity brings down the whole community.

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 09:24 PM
can we please not have the people who spent money to be a patron stop complaining and threatening. if you are unhappy with the product do a charge back so you get BANNED. Your negativity brings down the whole community.

If being upset about this and complaining on the forum ran by the service provider upsets you, don't use the forum. Negativity brings down the weak minded, it strengthens the willful.

Bigkenbear
09-19-2014, 09:26 PM

The community doesn't need any help being brought down. There is no reason for 9 hour queue times, for patrons or F2P. But if you put money into a game you should not have to wait to play, you should be able to play whenever you want. And not have to calculate when you should join the queue so that you can play when you actually want to

Chef
09-19-2014, 09:28 PM

It's not the product that we are unhappy with, it's the horrid job Trion has done with managing the product that we are unhappy with and justifiably so. Trion is a failure, they have failed! Archeage is amazing, however the EU and NA launch is a complete mess, Scott Hartsman should be embarrassed by his team's epic failure.

Sirrah Greed
09-19-2014, 09:31 PM
It's not the product that we are unhappy with, it's the horrid job Trion has done with managing the product that we are unhappy with and justifiably so. Trion is a failure, they have failed! Archeage is amazing, however the EU and NA launch is a complete mess, Scott Hartsman should be embarrassed by his team's epic failure.

Agreed. Let's find him on LinkedIn lol.

Rulezer
LOL The flames would be far lower were we able to play! Four hours in Q so far and I'm half way through the 3400 person Q!!!

good luck, i got to 2k and got that disconnection 2024 or something error. so im on a roll.

ScopeDown
I spent 9-hours today as Patron in Kyrios Queue. Gave up, only ended up in spot #300-ish but that's all my freetime for the day. GG

Treydidas
09-19-2014, 09:32 PM
If the trion would have left the que screen at your character then ppl could have changed servers, but yet they thought this would be a better way to see all servers that are queue and then you wouldn't feels so bad.

Yepp this is ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. 3rd day in a row that I couldn't play. It has gotten worse. I get 1 day off a week so it looks like I will be able to play for 4 days out of a month. I am a founder/patron paid player. I got ripped off.

Bigkenbear
09-19-2014, 09:33 PM
I spent 9-hours today as Patron in Kyrios Queue. Gave up, only ended up in spot #300-ish but that's all my freetime for the day. GG

Same. Patron status in Kyrios queue. 9 and a helf hours still have 200 people in front of me. Ridiculous.

Treydidas
09-19-2014, 09:38 PM
Same. Patron status in Kyrios queue. 9 and a helf hours still have 200 people in front of me. Ridiculous.

I have been in queue 4 hours and 35 mins and I am at 1851 in front of me so I too and having to wait nearly 9 hours!! I work a lot so I haven't been able to play for 3 days now BECAUSE OF THE QUEUE!! F U TRION.

Bunnyleptic
09-19-2014, 09:40 PM
If server transfer is not possible (yet) then why not give people 1 extra character slot??

We still need a compansation for all this mess, so why not make this a part of the compensation? (I know we need better compansations but this would be a good start)...
This would help the people create a new character on new servers and would save Trion some headache on the forums and making it possible to make a server transfer (for now).

Also why can we only have 2 free character slots? This really bothers me, this is the first mmo-game I play that only allows me to have 2 chars. It is ridiculous and too restricted. In Beta we had at least 4 character slots for free, why is this amount been reduced??

Rulezer
09-19-2014, 09:50 PM
the thing is abt & cbt peps dont play obt because its a test phrase for software capability to all others. and you have the people who "why play if my char. is gonna be deleted". comes to a total of Trions perfect game launch. I'm sure other game publisher are watching and laughing. this is the first game luanch i play on Trion. and it Really is the worst launch i've ever played compare to other game publishers. Trion is tarnishing its reputation and name atm.

Killbane
09-19-2014, 10:03 PM
Now everyone is just going to the other servers. Went from an hour to an hour and a half wait as a patron on Tahyang to three hours and counting. What does prime land do for you when you can't log in? I would rather lose it later to server merges than not be able to play some days because the queue is just to long. Good thing I payed to receive this experience.

Saryasino
09-19-2014, 10:06 PM
Doesn't help me get to my character on Naima unfortunately. 1500 in the que......................Seems buying the Founder early doesn't help. It gives me the privilege of starting at the queue screen for hours on the hope I might actually get in the server.
I see the new servers have queue times too.

Saryasino
09-19-2014, 10:06 PM
Opps double post sorry.

IsaacSMASH
09-19-2014, 10:10 PM
Well it looks like I was smart not to sub or buy a founders pack since they aren't helping anyone. Too bad, I liked this game when the Yogcast previewed it about a year ago. I would have paid for it. At least other companies can see this mess and not use this company again. I've never seen such slow responses to this. The new servers did precisely nothing for my queue on Inoch. I started the queue at 4 PM today and finally quit around 11:30 when I was still number 1100 in queue. Then the new servers were up so I tried again to see if it helped the congestion and...nope still almost 4000 in queue.
Guess I'll check back in about 6 months and see if Trions pulled their collective head out of the rear and fixed this mess.

kanarien
09-19-2014, 10:15 PM
paid 150$ still i am in the queue for 2 hours now and still 1745 people ahead. I will give up. It is just too much time to waste in order to even be able to login. Too bad the game has so much potential but Trion has really destroyed it for me and many others. And then you have these guys just sitting around in the forums and not even respond to their customers who made it possible to keep their job. Well there will be soon a wave of layoffs as usual in gaming companies due to incompetence.

Rulezer
09-19-2014, 10:18 PM
New Publisher?

SteelXTitan
09-19-2014, 10:22 PM
So I won't be able to make a character on Salphira that I've been waiting in que for over 6 hours just to get back into another que? Did I seriously just read that or am I mistaken?

Rulezer
09-19-2014, 10:28 PM
So I won't be able to make a character on Salphira that I've been waiting in que for over 6 hours just to get back into another que? Did I seriously just read that or am I mistaken?

would you cheat to stay online, and get ban. No, right. your only cheating if you get caught.

Tangiia
09-19-2014, 10:38 PM
So by your statement: ALL F2P people are scum for not paying for the game, and should be treated like second-class citizens. Or F2P people are smart for not paying for something that clearly hasn't worked and reading how everyone is being treated by Trion who clearly doesn't respect either paid or non-paid players!

I'm not rich but I know better than to jump and give my credit card details without realising that Trion has failed and now everyone (me included) find it frustrating to realise that we can't play or we really love to queue for hours and then the Gods kick us off the servers!!

Hope the creators of the game realise how Trion is treating the players who paid or not, and very soon many people are going to leave for other games......

Crypto87
09-19-2014, 10:41 PM
Please continue to add more servers, nothing worst then getting home after work to a 2hr queue. Finally a game i can't wait to get home to play but still have to wait even off the clock...

kanarien
09-19-2014, 10:43 PM
Well XL Games got their money for now so they mostlikely will not do much until the Chargebacks hit Trion and if there are enough chargebacks then the Mastercard and Visa take away their ability to process Credit Cards. That should slow down the royalties they pay to XL and then there is fire on the roof.

Rulezer
09-19-2014, 10:45 PM
im like 5/8 on playing this game. once division comes out i wont even touch this unless its worth it.

Rhend
09-19-2014, 10:46 PM
F2P are not scum. However, they are second-class citizens. It's like comparing actual citizens in a country who pay taxes to illegal immigrants who don't pay money back into the system to help the infrastructure continue.

I'd personally be a fan of all the F2P being banned from the 6 head start servers that had queues before they even showed up (granted they rarely went above 2 hours during primetime on the most populous servers) and funneling them into the newer servers while then giving incentives to any new P2P players, or any who want to start anew on those servers to try and lure paying customers there also to help actually pay for those servers.

Lets face facts here. The game will die if the F2P players crush the queues so badly that the paying people who will be the ones keeping the servers alive decide to stop playing and thereby stop paying. It's just a simple, irrefutable truth, that could become very real very quickly.

CorbZ
09-19-2014, 10:47 PM
Just got out of my 5hr long queue 3800+ people later and the gods disconnect me, This game is the best!!! Pull ya fingers out guys and fix ya ♥♥♥♥.... Please :)

Yasha
09-19-2014, 10:48 PM

You are correct, now it is just total fail. I can hardly believe the audacity of only adding two new servers, having no server transfers, and no word of compensating founders/patrons for over a week of lost playtime.

They didn't have to develop the game. All they had to focus on was localization and running the servers. They had the founder numbers, they had experience of how f2p boosts numbers through Rift, they had the opportunity to study the launch/f2p conversion of the game in two other regions, they knew how the LP system would encourage everyone to stay online indefinitely; why did they fail so miserably?

Trion, you should be down on your knees begging forgiveness of the community for this monumental disaster. Take some risks and make things right.

kanarien
09-19-2014, 10:49 PM
yeah 984 >1 hour that means I would be in the game by 1AM PST after 6 hours in the queue.

Rhend
09-19-2014, 10:53 PM
yeah 984 >1 hour that means I would be in the game by 1AM PST after 6 hours in the queue.

I'm at 7 hrs 22 minutes and counting.

Rhend
09-19-2014, 10:55 PM
And on that night, it's time to go to bed and get ready for tomorrow. Boy, I sure do hope I get to play this queue simulator again tomorrow evening, it's a hell of a blast!!...

=/

Sinjak
09-19-2014, 10:55 PM
This game is completely unplayable as is with these god damn ridiculous queues. Adding two more servers didn't do a damn thing for Salphira. I sat in the queue, as a patron, for over 5 hours tonight. By the time I got in I played for an hour and started getting tired because it was late. So all that time was wasted sitting in this incredibly slow queue. I cannot imagine my interest remaining if this is how it is going to be every time I want to log in. Now, here it is, I am back in this damn queue sitting at >1600 and I am looking at another 3 or 4 hours waiting to get into the damn game. Good grief! Unacceptable!

hawkmyg
09-19-2014, 11:00 PM
The community doesn't need any help being brought down. There is no reason for 9 hour queue times, for patrons or F2P. But if you put money into a game you should not have to wait to play, you should be able to play whenever you want. And not have to calculate when you should join the queue so that you can play when you actually want to

I agree this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ que needs fixed. get rid of the bs bots, afker's gold farmers so on and make a good community!

Sinjak
09-19-2014, 11:20 PM
Oh, and I love the fact that your answer to the issue was to add 2 more servers.... Just 2 servers, like this fixed anything because those servers now have queue times as well while my servers queue became worse. Great job! Your rush to assist included the least amount of aid and effort to a alleviate the pressure of a monumental problem. In the end it had little to no effect on the problem as a whole as the wait times seem to be longer not shorter. I guess at this point we have to hope that people will just lose interest and quit as that is the only way room will ever really become available. Not once have I ever waited over 5 hours in a queue to play a game. I've got to be out of my mind to continue on this course.

Gravelstein
09-19-2014, 11:24 PM
Believe it or not, WoW's launch was worst. Why? get this: the servers were offline for weeks at a time (one period lasted 2 weeks). And yes they also had 2 hour ques.

So now I ask you, what would you rather have, a 2 hour que? or a 2 week period of servers being offline.

Okay, had to comment here. WoW launched when MMO's were pretty new in the market, unlike today where the market is flooded. Ultima Online, Everquest, etc..., but WoW was Blizzard's FIRST MMO so it's a given that they would encounter unforeseen problems due to the fact that they were literally babes in the MMO industry.

This does not apply with XL Games or Archeage, especially in today's flooded MMO market and this isn't XL Games' or Trion's first rodeo. Sure, there are going to be hiccups, bugs, instability issues, etc... that crop up during just about any MMO launch, but what's happening here is beyond ridiculous. I sat in queue today for about 7 hours and 20 minutes before calling it quits. I'm F2P because a friend of mine bought Gold and still sits in 2 hour queues and that's BEFORE the after-work/school rush hits, so I'm holding off on becoming Patron. However, I believe that those that purchased the game/headstart should have absolutely NO WAIT TIME to play the game. It's akin to purchasing a vehicle then told you're not allowed to drive after 5 o'clock due to heavy traffic of pedestrians and cyclists (we F2P'ers?) in your area of travel.

Being a F2P player shouldn't equate being placed in the front queue, but neither should it equate being placed in 8 hour queues (I was at 382 queue when I gave up, so that was at least another hour of queue time). If you advertise with a huge, orange button stating "Play For Free", it should by synonymous with actual playing for free, not queuing for a work-day or more. If the game is good (which we'll never know unless we actually get to, you know, actually play the game) chances are I'll pick up a patron pack, or at least drop some money for credits. However, if things continue down the way they're going then it'll be no surprise that people move on to other games.

But, hey, maybe that's what XL and Trion are hoping for. Maybe they're actually trying to encourage the majority of F2P to move on/away, because the Patrons are here for at least one month and if the farmers and land/house owners invest time into literally hundreds of hours homesteading, building, farming, i.e., setting down some roots, then it's likely they'll keep paying so that they don't lose an entire month's worth (or more) of work/time in getting themselves established. I know I'd be reluctant to just "throw away" hundreds of hours of in-game work/time. However, even as a Patron in a F2P game (I've been "patron" in other so-called F2P games), I still have never desired to see the F2P community thrown by the wayside and/or treated as second-class citizens. It causes derision in the gaming community that hurts the game and it's community.

Maybe that's the case here, though. Maybe the F2P is nothing more than a ruse to get some free advertisement for a Patron-centric game that's cleverly disguised as yet another F2P game. Maybe what we're seeing here has actually been planned and is playing out as intended. It's hard to imagine that being the case, and I'd have a hard time believing it, but it still makes one ponder how an MMO developer that's been in the field for over a year and a half could make such a poor decision as cutting server size to 1/4 for launch.

I'm not sure on how true it is, but I think I read that there were 20+ servers for Korea, 20+ servers for Russia, but yet only 6 for US and 4 for EU. I had heard that there may have been several "ghost servers" (not sure on how true...pure speculation on my part), but that is still quite a good cut going from 25 down to 6 servers. How about 12 for each for launch? I wonder if that would help queue-time? Surely it would help at least the Patrons to be able to get into the game?

Whatever the motive behind these decisions, whatever the vision that XL Games/Trion may or may not possess concerning Archeage, I do know that nothing works against a game more than the paying customers not being able to play the game for which they paid. Seems almost...criminal...doesn't it to be sold an item then find out that it doesn't work as intended? If they want Archeage to be P2P, make it such. If it's F2P, then don't "punish" the F2P community. Let them be able to play and enjoy the game. And, make sure that your Patrons never have to wait to play the game and are treated like royalty. Give 'em bonuses, shinies, and epic wardrobes without breaking game balance. It can be done.

By the way, I have a couple wrist watches here that show the correct time at least twice a day...any takers interested in purchasing? :cool:

http://i536.photobucket.com/albums/ff322/verenov/ArcheageDisappoint_zps322af1fb.jpg (http://s536.photobucket.com/user/verenov/media/ArcheageDisappoint_zps322af1fb.jpg.html)

Growler
09-19-2014, 11:33 PM

I agree total failure, how did they work out 6 servers head start 8 on launch when korea and russia have like 24 servers ???

Ishti
09-19-2014, 11:37 PM
And still.. no word from Trion as to their next steps. Do we only get two servers to alleviate this problem? Are there more in reserve? Come on. Communicate with your paying customers. I'd heard how great Trion were before this, not impressed with this though.

echokatt
09-19-2014, 11:39 PM
I sort of feel screwed that they did not have more servers out for the four day head start. I did not pay to play just to play four days sooner i payed to get four days head start on land grab. Had I known they were just going to put out new servers later I would have waited, paid 15 pucks for patron and hit one of these new servers to get my land and not had near as many people to fight with over it. I have had bad luck with Trion on other mmos should have known they would not do any better on this one. Combine the fact the head start was worthless the two or so hour queues and its been a failed launch. I know I have played another mmo with queues like this but I can't remember what it was, likely cause I said screw it and quit playing. I wonder what they would do if the people who paid for the damn thing started demanding refunds. And don't get me wrong, its fun as hell once I can get on. But half the time I'm in queue or waiting on friends who are. It also has issues with dropping from time to time. Me and a friend spent several hours tonight trying to get on, got in, played 30 minutes and it crashed for him, by the time he got back on it threw him back into the queue, and that was it, I stood around for 30 minutes looking at what I needed to farm and then logged off and it just kills it for me. If ♥♥♥♥ does not get fixed and soon I dang sure wont be spending any more money on this thing.

Anuri
09-19-2014, 11:40 PM
so NA get even more servers and EU is left behind again?

well done...not

Naolin
09-19-2014, 11:42 PM
I have had zero queue all day as Patron on Inoch.. are people just not looking servers with lower pop? havn't had to wait in a queue all week.

hawkmyg
09-19-2014, 11:43 PM
Trion/XL dont give a rats Arse what we think or need its all about $$$$$$$$$$$ for them. if you aren't paying you arent PLAYING. Trions streamed there dumbass game Defiance earlier today and ONLY because they cant even get into there on fking servers unless they kick people. @Trion Change the fking labor system Offline = 10 online = 5 will make people want to logout when they are NOT playing you should be smarter then this..........Wait you can't all that is going through your head is dollar signs!

Sinjak
09-19-2014, 11:45 PM

well done...not

It's not like NA received a fix. The problem still persist. Two measly servers didn't do a damn thing to fix anything. They tried putting a bandaid over a gushing wound... didn't help at all. EU's two servers will arrive and have just as little effect as NA's did.

Treydidas
09-19-2014, 11:47 PM

well done...not
How bad are your server queues now?

Ishti
09-19-2014, 11:48 PM
I have had zero queue all day as Patron on Inoch.. are people just not looking servers with lower pop? havn't had to wait in a queue all week.

I'm glad that's been the case for some people. But there are a lot of us who have already invested plenty of time with our character/s on the first batch of servers. Not to mention our ties with guilds that are based there etc. For many who have already leveled up quite a bit and likely been through it before in Alpha, the idea of rolling all over again, to possibly face the same problems on another server is enough to burn out. They should be offering character transfers to make that a real option for many of us.

echokatt
09-19-2014, 11:50 PM
My issue with looking at another server is by now I have several people I play with on my server, moving would not be a matter of just myself but a lot of people. And we had no way of knowing from day one the server we picked would have 3k people queue into it at any given time. So its drop what we have done(levels, land, ect.) in favor of less wait time or live with the wait and keep what we have started. If we move it would make the head start even more worthless.

Treydidas
09-19-2014, 11:53 PM

Umm I have been lookin at the queue for all servers and yes there has been a queue for your server since I got home a 7. That was 7 hours ago. So hows that?

Naolin
09-19-2014, 11:54 PM
I'm glad that's been the case for some people. But there are a lot of us who have already invested plenty of time with our character/s on the first batch of servers. Not to mention our ties with guilds that are based there etc. For many who have already leveled up quite a bit and likely been through it before in Alpha, the idea of rolling all over again, to possibly face the same problems on another server is enough to burn out. They should be offering character transfers to make that a real option for many of us.

I was my directing my comments at people complaining that they are trying to get onto their server to delete a character or buy an extra slot, then having to get into a second queue. Inoch has had been there a day after release and although the queue times have been there during peak times they are no where near 5, 6 hours +. The most i've had to wait is 3 hours as F2P, now as patron the most I've waited is 15 mins.

I do understand what your saying, and it does suck, i was just addressing the people that are trying to re roll. A solution has been there since 1 day after Launch.

Naolin
09-19-2014, 11:54 PM
Umm I have been lookin at the queue for all servers and yes there has been a queue for your server since I got home a 7. That was 7 hours ago. So hows that?

Do you have Patron? I came home 50 mins ago and logged in with no queue as Patron.

Growler
09-19-2014, 11:56 PM
well ive been in que for 6 hrs now as a founder it was 3700 when i tried to get on and now its at 913 so prob another couple hrs yet . then ill prob get to play for couple hrs before they take the servers down. que for 8 hrs to play for 2

Treydidas
09-19-2014, 11:56 PM
Do you have Patron? I came home 50 mins ago and logged in with no queue as Patron.

I am patron/founder yes. And lookin for a new server. So I will find out soon. I have been in queue for Kyrios server for a lil over 7 hours now and still have 850 in front of me.

echokatt
09-19-2014, 11:57 PM

I do and It took a good two hours for me to log on. Maybe a little closer to three. And that was Naima server, when I tried to log into my main on Ollo it is looking like it will be a lot longer

Treydidas
09-19-2014, 11:59 PM
I do and It took a good two hours for me to log on. Maybe a little closer to three.

What server echokatt?

Lazy Ringo
09-20-2014, 12:00 AM
It is pretty clear that with the stupidly fast beta turnarounds and rush to launch, that the plan all along would be to milk out as much money as they could out of people in the month before the WoW expansion, and the holiday console rush hits.

They are not running enough servers because the hardware costs money they are not willing to gamble on the North American culture's acceptance of Archeage's gameplay.

I would bet that their business model for this game is something along the lines of: Get a large initial profit, and if the game is still viable six months down the road we can re-evaluate.

Anuri
09-20-2014, 12:08 AM
It's not like NA received a fix. The problem still persist. Two measly servers didn't do a damn thing to fix anything. They tried putting a bandaid over a gushing wound... didn't help at all. EU's two servers will arrive and have just as little effect as NA's did.

Its just Trion seems to have no clue how big the population is in europe + some eastern countries.

North America's population: 528 Million
Europe's population: 742 Million

i didnt count in south america's population nor all the eastern countries(russians too, although they have their own servers) playing in EU but u get an idea.

How bad are your server queues now?

actually i play on NA Naima (sitting in queue while posting here) but i have friends playing in EU. they rage about ~3000 queue at 7am, midweek! now imagine weekend at primetime. and yes, they're all patron.

echokatt
09-20-2014, 12:10 AM
I hear a large amount of russians players are on the EU servers. Or so they were saying.

Growler
09-20-2014, 12:11 AM
oceanic play on the NA servers to add that into it .

Lazy Ringo
09-20-2014, 12:23 AM
Of course, Trion could just do nothing, and the problem will, in a few weeks take care of itself.

Rhoedd
09-20-2014, 12:28 AM
New servers are good, but none of us want to wait hours to delete one or more characters which we created in head-start to start at level 1 again. Not even to mention that land to place things will be non-existent.

PatronCantLogin
09-20-2014, 12:31 AM
I am a Patron on Kyrios and still have 5 hour queue wait at this time. Kyrios is the ONLY server I am permitted to make a connection. The "Connect" button does not light up for any of the other servers. Restarted Gylph and logged in several times. Same results. I do not see any benefit for Patron status.

Treydidas
09-20-2014, 12:37 AM
I am a Patron on Kyrios and still have 5 hour queue wait at this time. Kyrios is the ONLY server I am permitted to make a connection. The "Connect" button does not light up for any of the other servers. Restarted Gylph and logged in several times. Same results. I do not see any benefit for Patron status.

Hmm so am I and I have been in queue for 7 and a half hours and still have about one more hour to go. But I am passing out as we speak cause I have to be at work in 5 and a half hours. Been unable to play the past 3 nights due to queue.

Lazy Ringo
09-20-2014, 12:44 AM
Hey @Trion take this lawsuit in your ♥♥♥............Called my attorney and being as I paid for services that I was told I would have & still don't I could have bought several accounts and they are ready to take action. You ♥♥♥♥ over the wrong people you lose. Your a POS company that cannot do anything for your player base. Its like take the money and run ♥♥♥♥. ♥♥♥♥ YOU!

That's "you're" as in you are, not "your"

dotfix
09-20-2014, 12:54 AM
PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON??????? MISSING!!!!!!

1. REFUND or
2. UPGRADE PACK (give us some extra, since 135EUR for a normal queue, no LABOR nor Loyalty and a better pack at launch...) or
3. AT LEAST 5 MORE PATRON DAYS (above the other 5 you promised)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

4. GIVE US SOME LABOR PACKS, for the sake as an Archeum holder we can't craft anything w/o LP!
5. Queues are a WIP, but as an Archeum holder 6 hours waiting? UNACCEPTABLE!

So get your but working all day to make us happy,
we paid YOU, that means YOU are working for US, the fanbase!

Server: Kyprosa
Char: Dotfix
Package: Archeum (yes I paid 135EUR for being a F2P.... sigh)

echokatt
09-20-2014, 12:54 AM
Well going to sleep, maybe the queue will be done when I get up. Good luck getting in all.

hawkmyg
09-20-2014, 01:03 AM
Trion dont give a rats ♥♥♥ about anyone but themselves.

solmark
09-20-2014, 01:29 AM
I've logged in with no queue at all for the last 3 attempts on 2 different servers so they must have changed something

Superfluous
09-20-2014, 01:45 AM
So much anger and hate. I must say for those of you who spent money; It sucks that you have to wait, but what do you expect when the majority of other MMO options out there are sub-par at best and ultimately offer nothing of a challenge or sense of accomplishment like the old school MMOs did? Are you aware that it's possible that most people in other games are just hanging on the next MMO to come out and planning to pounce? Cause if anything that's what these wait times are illustrating if anything at all. You figure people are likely bored to heck with World of Warcrap, Guild Wars 2 and the other MMO flavours of the month. People are just waiting for their next fix just as you are. Now for those of you saying that you have more rights and free to play players should be treated as second class citizen. Let me ask you something; Would it be fair of me to say that your anger and hate is misplaced? Cause in all honesty it's not the free to play players' faults that you spent money on a potentially free game, that's something you did cause you wanted perks and you got perks. You can own land, private farms and other stuff in game. Also you're supposed to have shorter queues, I don't know the particulars, but saying to screw over other players, who don't want to spend their money as frivolously, is completely unacceptable and I think each and everyone of you SHOULD be refunded and told to take your money and bad attitude elsewhere cause your kind are never satisfied and always think you deserve more than you truly do. You put an unreasonable value to your money and don't think about the other sides involved. It's all about you. Guess what? the several dozen of you, maybe hundreds possible a thousand or so are merely grains of sand by weight of comparison. Just remember this; (server population + queue sizes) for all servers - your whining band wagon, means the queues are reduced so please get your refund and move on.

I failed to point this out originally and only realized after the fact, but this is clearly not meant for all the patrons and founders, only the ones which think that in order to validate their 'suffering' that others they deem 'lesser' than them should suffer more. I do not mean for this to offend those who are being reasonable and rational about all of this. Also this is in no way a rant at Trion, after all I didn't have to buy the game so what right do I have to complain about it? That said I may upgrade to patron status if I find the perks worth it to me, if not I will accept this free game for what it is and make the best of what is given.

Supremist
09-20-2014, 01:50 AM
i am one of those founders that havent recieved there stuff yet but seeing trion's updates and what they trying to do im pleased with the feedback they are giving, they are atleast doing something and there is a slow improvement. they even posted a picture of the NA server!! i was drooling and i will gladly wait for eu server.

valkathon
09-20-2014, 02:34 AM
12:31 was the time stamp for the quoted post am now 2207 in line. Complete ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥. Not playable when I have to wait so long. If the pace holds including the first q I will have been in line for 8 hours. ♥♥♥♥ this ♥♥♥♥. You need to find a solution. Pause patron status or add servers with free founder transfer and figure out something for compensation. I expect a q but to be reasonable you can not call this reasonible.

6hours later after I woke up I check ans am 59 in line tab out to an error 2025 connection timed out. I am happy to see the 2new servers, give me a transfer of my main

Marurban
09-20-2014, 02:56 AM
And new servers improves the old? Interesting...

Maples
09-20-2014, 03:21 AM
3400 people in queue on Ollo...............................

We don't need new servers at this point, we need the current servers to be upgraded to a higher CAPACITY.

Only upgrade to higher capacity if you plan on adding more places to build houses and farms. Otherwise a lot of free players will stay free - if we can't build houses and farms, there is no reason to pay to play.

StopPotting
09-20-2014, 04:36 AM
PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON PATRON??????? MISSING!!!!!!

1. REFUND or
2. UPGRADE PACK (give us some extra, since 135EUR for a normal queue, no LABOR nor Loyalty and a better pack at launch...) or
3. AT LEAST 5 MORE PATRON DAYS (above the other 5 you promised)

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST....

4. GIVE US SOME LABOR PACKS, for the sake as an Archeum holder we can't craft anything w/o LP!
5. Queues are a WIP, but as an Archeum holder 6 hours waiting? UNACCEPTABLE!

So get your but working all day to make us happy,
we paid YOU, that means YOU are working for US, the fanbase!

Server: Kyprosa
Char: Dotfix
Package: Archeum (yes I paid 135EUR for being a F2P.... sigh)

It doesn't help that people such as yourself are acting like neanderthals. It seems you barely know how to speak any other words in the English language. * ME WANT REFUND, ME WANT COMPEMENSATION, ME WANT F2P BAN, ME WANT KILL F2P FREE LOADER *.

They are working on the issue. Do you honestly believe they enjoy people ranting and raving on the forums about the same issue day after day? Hundreds and hundreds of the same type of thread flooding the forums with minimal effort put into helping Trion figure out a solution, or at least not harassing them long enough so they can focus more people on the Que problem. Nope, all you care about is yourself, and the money you spent. Some of you need a big plate of special brownies.

iknowyou
09-20-2014, 04:39 AM
Only upgrade to higher capacity if you plan on adding more places to build houses and farms. Otherwise a lot of free players will stay free - if we can't build houses and farms, there is no reason to pay to play.

Dude lots of ppl are selling land for gold. Its affordable enough even if you are free to play. If everyone can get a house there is no point for house auctions anymore.

Shrieky
09-20-2014, 04:45 AM
Dude lots of ppl are selling land for gold. Its affordable enough even if you are free to play. If everyone can get a house there is no point for house auctions anymore.

I can't find someone to buy farmland from.. I have everything ready to build my house and no place to build it even if I'm willing to pay for a plot. :(

mads89
09-20-2014, 04:54 AM
EU is still not getting eny servers :/ Grate

Grimspiller
09-20-2014, 04:55 AM
All EU servers have over 3000 queue, that makes over 21000 people waiting. I have no intention of participating in it. We need 4 new servers MINIMUM. I afraid of anouncment like this: "We added one more server to EU."

Cages01
09-20-2014, 05:06 AM
Give us more f00king EU servers! You think 7 is enough???

Grimspiller
09-20-2014, 05:09 AM
http://i.imgur.com/2QxHVuC.jpg

Vedrix
09-20-2014, 05:12 AM
All EU servers have over 3000 queue, that makes over 21000 people waiting. I have no intention of participating in it. We need 4 new servers MINIMUM. I afraid of anouncment like this: "We added one more server to EU."

Les in queue than NA, so probably just 1 server yea sounds about right.

Grimspiller
09-20-2014, 05:15 AM
Les in queue than NA, so probably just 1 server yea sounds about right.

You overestimate their server capacity which probably isn't above 7000. And now it isn't prime time yet.

Noxic
09-20-2014, 05:18 AM
It doesn't help that people such as yourself are acting like neanderthals. It seems you barely know how to speak any other words in the English language. * ME WANT REFUND, ME WANT COMPEMENSATION, ME WANT F2P BAN, ME WANT KILL F2P FREE LOADER *.

They are working on the issue. Do you honestly believe they enjoy people ranting and raving on the forums about the same issue day after day? Hundreds and hundreds of the same type of thread flooding the forums with minimal effort put into helping Trion figure out a solution, or at least not harassing them long enough so they can focus more people on the Que problem. Nope, all you care about is yourself, and the money you spent. Some of you need a big plate of special brownies.

http://carebears.co/images/agkzp_cbaboutmain.jpg

World is wonderful !! You got it !

Anopheles
09-20-2014, 05:29 AM
No EU servers? Thanks for effing nothing.

Relient
09-20-2014, 05:38 AM
No EU servers? Thanks for effing nothing.

Do you have comprehension issues? Go read the post again

Darkleaf
09-20-2014, 05:43 AM
What do the restriction symbols stand for? N, E, F, H for servers Ollo, Kyrios and Salphira?

Just wondered what these meant as well please.

Grimspiller
09-20-2014, 05:51 AM
It means that you cant create those races. So if there are 4 races that means no new caracter creation. Letters are first letters of race name.

bowman512
09-20-2014, 06:02 AM
first thing first i cant see any new servers + all you guys waiting like 4-6hrs to join, there's clearly something wrong with your connection because i get into 3000+ que and im a F2P and it only takes me like 30 mins to connect and play.. am i special??

tequilapuzh
09-20-2014, 06:44 AM
Yes you are. Or lying your ♥♥♥ off.

chronoss2008
09-20-2014, 06:46 AM
first thing first i cant see any new servers + all you guys waiting like 4-6hrs to join, there's clearly something wrong with your connection because i get into 3000+ que and im a F2P and it only takes me like 30 mins to connect and play.. am i special??

i concur i htink we need ot start weeding out some of the real whining as last two days i had ZERO queue ( NOT PATRON ) only i log in at certain time....

and even if there is a queue its 10-20 mins not this 7 hr crap.....

StopPotting
09-20-2014, 06:52 AM
i concur i htink we need ot start weeding out some of the real whining as last two days i had ZERO queue ( NOT PATRON ) only i log in at certain time....

Awesome timing o.o I tried an hour ago on Salphira and was caught in a 1900 person que.

Ebolavirus
09-20-2014, 07:12 AM

yesterday i loged in at 4AM pacific time queue of 2000+, got to play at 6PM 14 hour wait to play........

Cages01
09-20-2014, 07:17 AM
3+ hours in queue by now and i am around 2500 position... Yay,enjoyment...

SkoobySwaG
09-20-2014, 07:59 AM

i try to log in today around 1 pm there was 2200 queue now is 6 pm for me and there is still 400 queue.that 5 hours wait and if something happen and my client crash or i reset my PC i will probably need to wait 6-7 hours again.this happen 2 days ago and i end up loging into the game at 2 am my time a fter over 12 hours in queue.this is simple not worth the time at all even if archeage if the best game worlds have even seen not worth at all.

Nargg
09-20-2014, 08:19 AM
I'll be glad when programmers get good enough to figure out how to remove the whole "Server" thing in full. They whole idea really stinks, and keeps gaming tied at the junk. There should be a completely Singular World that everyone can join in on. The hardware should be virtualized and easily added to or removed. Considering the advancements made by Google, MS (with Azure) and Amazon, I wonder why we aren't there yet?

Grimspiller
09-20-2014, 08:27 AM
Kyprosa is UP. WTF no queues? Disable character creation on other servers also.

Ergo64
09-20-2014, 08:27 AM
" the NA servers Kyrios, Ollo, and Salphira have been temporarily closed to new character creation."

I just saw my Queue drop by like 200 people. Holy ♥♥♥♥.

Does that mean an existing player on Ollo can't create an alt on the same server? If that's the case. That's completely contrary to what I agreed to, and what it states on the server select screen.

Livore
09-20-2014, 08:29 AM
wooooooooooooooooow
fix ♥♥♥♥ing PATRON status before adding ♥♥♥♥ing more servers....

DaniAngione
09-20-2014, 08:39 AM
I'll be glad when programmers get good enough to figure out how to remove the whole "Server" thing in full. They whole idea really stinks, and keeps gaming tied at the junk. There should be a completely Singular World that everyone can join in on. The hardware should be virtualized and easily added to or removed. Considering the advancements made by Google, MS (with Azure) and Amazon, I wonder why we aren't there yet?

To be honest, there are "single-shard" games already, although what they actually do is dynamically phase and swap characters across servers in real-time.

But EVE Online and more recently The Elder Scrolls Online are examples of games where you don't choose servers, you just connect and play with everyone else :)

Dreadnut
09-20-2014, 08:43 AM
SO true, been trying to get off the server but can't even connect to the new ones. Love'n it.

do you already have 2 characters on Kyrios ? if so you will need to purchase another character slot to log onto a new server... yeaahhh

Shiko
09-20-2014, 09:09 AM
I logged in today to see the 2 new Servers, they already have a que

O_O Jeebies

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 09:27 AM
Trion!!! Do something effective to fix these damn ques!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Bangart
09-20-2014, 09:53 AM
I've had the same problem since Launch. I made two characters on Kyrios and got to play for the first two days. Got one character to level 20 and had purchased a bit of stuff. Now it's been 4-5 days since I've been able to log into the game. I would like to just scrap my characters and play on a new server, but I can't even GET INTO KYRIOS to delete one so I can play on one of the new servers. And look, only a single hour after launch had both new servers already at maximum capacity as well.
Sigh.
(Edit)
I also share this computer with my father, who likes to play World of Tanks every. single. day. So waiting 3-8 hours in queue is entirely impossible for me. It's starting to look like I won't be able to play at all, never mind the fact that all of my friends are scattered across all servers.

Dey
09-20-2014, 09:55 AM
And the new ones have a queue already, as well as all the other servers still.

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 10:02 AM

Bunnyleptic
09-20-2014, 10:13 AM
If server transfer is not possible (yet) then why not give people 1 extra character slot??

We still need a compansation for all this mess, so why not make this a part of the compensation? (I know we need better compansations but this would be a good start)...
This would help the people to create a new character on new servers and would save Trion some headache on the forums and making it possible to make a server transfer (for now).

Also why can we only have 2 free character slots? This really bothers me, this is the first mmo-game I play that only allows me to have 2 chars. It is ridiculous and too restricted. In Beta we had at least 4 character slots for free, why is this amount been reduced??

StopPotting
09-20-2014, 10:13 AM

Oh no! Not the warning! Please, whatever you do, don't give them a time out :C

Chef
09-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Oh no! Not the warning! Please, whatever you do, don't give them a time out :C

Give them a time out...no. Give the game to someone competent to manage...yes.

KyriosDarkPhoenix
09-20-2014, 10:49 AM
Whats the point of adding 2 new servers. When they obviously need another 6-8 easily to make any difference at all? On top of that free transfers should be giving to all Patrons that want them. I think trion needs to go sit in there own Queue for a day so they can understand. At this point it safe to say I am not renewing Patron next month. It is a great game that is being treated wrongly.

RBushido
09-20-2014, 10:55 AM
Great Nice looking stacks of servers.

Stugots
09-20-2014, 10:56 AM
So what's being done to speed up the queues on the larger servers like ollo and kyrios? People aren't going to reroll especially when they are in large guilds like 200 + members.

So again I will ask the question as someone that invested in a founders pack...

What's being done to speed up the queues, mine is still at 1700?

P.S. - What you have done will help prevent the queues from getting worse but it will in no way help resolve the existing issue.

Cujek
09-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Whats the point of adding 2 new servers. When they obviously need another 6-8 easily to make any difference at all? On top of that free transfers should be giving to all Patrons that want them. I think trion needs to go sit in there own Queue for a day so they can understand. At this point it safe to say I am not renewing Patron next month. It is a great game that is being treated wrongly.

http://beesbeesbees.com/

Chef
09-20-2014, 11:06 AM
My queue experience seems to be nearly 30% faster than last night's 8 hour ordeal. I'm split in my opinion as to why...
1. The Devs actually did something to improve Queue times???
or and more likely
2. Players are giving up and not even attempting to log on and Trion is going to take credit for it.

classicfrito
09-20-2014, 11:12 AM
NOTE: If your character slots are full, you will not be able to make a new character on the new servers until you either delete an existing character or log into one of them to purchase an additional character slot.

I tried deleting one of my toons. It said there was a 1 day + wait time for deletion.....LOL

classicfrito
09-20-2014, 11:14 AM
What do the icons mean on some of the servers? It would be nice if we could mouse over and see what they mean. I've looked for it on the forums and can't find the explanation.

ScopeDown
09-20-2014, 11:15 AM
My queue experience seems to be nearly 30% faster than last night's 8 hour ordeal. I'm split in my opinion as to why...
1. The Devs actually did something to improve Queue times???
or and more likely
2. Players are giving up and not even attempting to log on and Trion is going to take credit for it.

I notice the Queue moving faster in Kyrios as well. I assume a bit of both, I for one know around 20 people who won't return to try for at least 2 weeks. So of course there will be other players with the same logic.

ScopeDown
09-20-2014, 11:16 AM
What do the icons mean on some of the servers? It would be nice if we could mouse over and see what they mean. I've looked for it on the forums and can't find the explanation.

It's in forums, hell it's in this topic you just didn't read it... It means you cant create Characters of those Races in that server. In this case the servers with all 4 means no new characters can be created until other servers fill up.

Kyu
09-20-2014, 11:23 AM
I notice the Queue moving faster in Kyrios as well. I assume a bit of both, I for one know around 20 people who won't return to try for at least 2 weeks. So of course there will be other players with the same logic.

must be your imagination >> still the same queue >> still the same dc'ing by the "trash gods" >> still the queue time.

Restrictions:
N = Not
E = Even
F = F'ing
H = Helpful

SteveT
09-20-2014, 11:28 AM
My queue experience seems to be nearly 30% faster than last night's 8 hour ordeal....

So this equates to a queue of 4h42 min, instead of 8 hours...Unacceptable!!!!

Bunnyleptic
09-20-2014, 11:30 AM
It's in forums, hell it's in this topic you just didn't read it... It means you cant create Characters of those Races in that server. In this case the servers with all 4 means no new characters can be created until other servers fill up.

Wait, does this mean that people are restricted to choose whatever Race they want??

classicfrito
09-20-2014, 11:32 AM
So much anger and hate. I must say for those of you who spent money; It sucks that you have to wait, but what do you expect when the majority of other MMO options out there are sub-par at best and ultimately offer nothing of a challenge or sense of accomplishment like the old school MMOs did? Are you aware that it's possible that most people in other games are just hanging on the next MMO to come out and planning to pounce? Cause if anything that's what these wait times are illustrating if anything at all. You figure people are likely bored to heck with World of Warcrap, Guild Wars 2 and the other MMO flavours of the month. People are just waiting for their next fix just as you are. Now for those of you saying that you have more rights and free to play players should be treated as second class citizen. Let me ask you something; Would it be fair of me to say that your anger and hate is misplaced? Cause in all honesty it's not the free to play players' faults that you spent money on a potentially free game, that's something you did cause you wanted perks and you got perks. You can own land, private farms and other stuff in game. Also you're supposed to have shorter queues, I don't know the particulars, but saying to screw over other players, who don't want to spend their money as frivolously, is completely unacceptable and I think each and everyone of you SHOULD be refunded and told to take your money and bad attitude elsewhere cause your kind are never satisfied and always think you deserve more than you truly do. You put an unreasonable value to your money and don't think about the other sides involved. It's all about you. Guess what? the several dozen of you, maybe hundreds possible a thousand or so are merely grains of sand by weight of comparison. Just remember this; (server population + queue sizes) for all servers - your whining band wagon, means the queues are reduced so please get your refund and move on.

I failed to point this out originally and only realized after the fact, but this is clearly not meant for all the patrons and founders, only the ones which think that in order to validate their 'suffering' that others they deem 'lesser' than them should suffer more. I do not mean for this to offend those who are being reasonable and rational about all of this. Also this is in no way a rant at Trion, after all I didn't have to buy the game so what right do I have to complain about it? That said I may upgrade to patron status if I find the perks worth it to me, if not I will accept this free game for what it is and make the best of what is given.

Well said. It was my (f2p) choice to wait and see if I was going to hand over my hard-earned money to a game I had very little knowledge about. I am so very glad I waited and am still waiting because really at this point, to be a patron would be kind of pointless since most of the people doing the complaining are patrons. Let this be a lesson to the people who think that money will solve all their problems....it doesn't and to be harbouring such anger towards those of us who chose to take a 'wait & see' position, is totally unfair. You guys should be angry at yourselves for rushing in and expecting everything to be perfect because you paid a fee. Life isn't perfect and either are new mmos. Quit taking it out on the rest of us.

ScopeDown
09-20-2014, 11:35 AM
Wait, does this mean that people are restricted to choose whatever Race they want??

Huh? Servers with all 4 Icons, means you can't create a character since only 4 races exist.

In Korea for servers with a huge imbalance between West and East population, they block the creation of a certain side yes.

Danitsia
09-20-2014, 11:39 AM
What you do is this.... Mirror the highest populated server onto a new server... So housing and everything is the exact same. Make announcements to players that they have a week to claim the characters and houses they want to keep on either the original server or the new mirror by setting their characters as "primary" on the character select screen. After the week ends, the houses and characters that are not primary are deleted.

Allows players to not have to start all over but splits population in two.

Chef
09-20-2014, 11:39 AM

So this equates to a queue of 4h42 min, instead of 8 hours...Unacceptable!!!!

OH! I didn't say I was happy about it, I was simply looking for something positive...however that just changed when after waiting 2 hours I found myself sitting at 800th in line only to be DC'd and am now looking at 2300+ players in front of me...that's a collective 4300 I'll have to sit through to play. So for all intents and purposes NOTHING has changed.

Chef
09-20-2014, 11:42 AM
What you do is this.... Mirror the highest populated server onto a new server... So housing and everything is the exact same. Make announcements to players that they have a week to claim the characters and houses they want to keep on either the original server or the new mirror by setting their characters as "primary" on the character select screen. After the week ends, the houses and characters that are not primary are deleted.

Allows players to not have to start all over but splits population in two.

Sorry, but how does this split the pop in two? If you're set up with land and your guild is on the original server...you're not going anywhere. Or perhaps I missed something???

Bunnyleptic
09-20-2014, 11:51 AM
Well said. It was my (f2p) choice to wait and see if I was going to hand over my hard-earned money to a game I had very little knowledge about. I am so very glad I waited and am still waiting because really at this point, to be a patron would be kind of pointless since most of the people doing the complaining are patrons. Let this be a lesson to the people who think that money will solve all their problems....it doesn't and to be harbouring such anger towards those of us who chose to take a 'wait & see' position, is totally unfair. You guys should be angry at yourselves for rushing in and expecting everything to be perfect because you paid a fee. Life isn't perfect and either are new mmos. Quit taking it out on the rest of us.

People with same mind like you are seriously hilarious. Please can you answer my following questions:

1: If there wasn't paying members, do you think there would be any Alpha or Beta testing?
2: If there wasn't paying members, how do you think that a publisher would be able to release a game?

Just to inform you. It's because of the paying members that you can play this game at all. Without us, this game wouldn't even be published in the EU and NA and you would kiss your desire to play this game goodbye!!

Please think next time before you attempt to give people some "lessons"...

griffenwhite
09-20-2014, 11:52 AM
the only way they're going to fix these few times is to add an additional 5 servers in North America and possibly even 10

Triarios
Hello , it would be a good idea to open until the end of this month at least three more ums servers to supply the needs of the players , it has many unhappy with the queue in order to play , I am one of them I face hours and hours of waiting for power play :(

Naolin
I guess i must be special too, I open game and get this..

http://i61.tinypic.com/1fyb9g.png

griffenwhite
09-20-2014, 11:55 AM
for all of the people who think that since they're paying members they are the only reason this game exist I laughed you constitute probably 30 of the population of this game if the rest 70 of the free-to-play players ball left you would be a failed game and D a very small community

Bunnyleptic
09-20-2014, 11:58 AM
for all of the people who think that since they're paying members they are the only reason this game exist I laughed you constitute probably 30 of the population of this game if the rest 70 of the free-to-play players ball left you would be a failed game and D a very small community

I am not saying that f2p players don't support the game by their existence. But it's the paying members that pay the Trion staff and without that paycheck they wouldn't be able to publish this game. Why do you think that there is a subsriction possibility?

No game publisher lives and works for free, you need to realise that!!

Primigenius
09-20-2014, 12:01 PM
Thanks for joining us in Archeage, Superfluous, but you have to realize that many of us who have been anticipating this game for the last three or four years and in this game for the last six months have learned hard and early exactly what "owning land" means in the game. Meandering in last week gives you no sense of what preparation has gone into establishing a guild presence in each of the servers and how much the individual players have had to prepare to secure their land in the game.
A lot of us paid a substantial amount of money to be here and we have hoped our participation would enable Trion to give us the best gaming experience. But at each juncture, things happened which had to make a thinking person wonder if the powers that be really understood what was going on in their own game.
I was one of the first in Rift, and Trion was on the spot with any issue that arose and I haven't a single complaint about my experience with Rift. In fact, when it was announced that Trion had gotten the go ahead to provide Archeage in North America and Europe, I knew the job would be done right. But Archeage has bordered on nightmare. The biggest mystery to me remains the fact that throughout beta, Trion knew how many people had paid to play, but invariably provided fewer servers than were clearly needed.
So thanks for "sampling" Archeage, but until you have some skin in the game, don't whine about the very valid complaints of those who do.

Danitsia
09-20-2014, 12:10 PM
Sorry, but how does this split the pop in two? If you're set up with land and your guild is on the original server...you're not going anywhere. Or perhaps I missed something???

Everything is copied into the new server... Your house, farms, boats, characters, guilds, etc. The only choice you'd have to make as a guild is a) first server or b) new server. Once your guild chooses, they all set their characters on which ever server you chose as "primary". Then the characters and everything else on the server you DIDN'T choose, gets deleted after the week ends.

Chef
09-20-2014, 12:27 PM
People with same mind like you are seriously hilarious. Please can you answer my following questions:

1: If there wasn't paying members, do you think there would be any Alpha or Beta testing?
2: If there wasn't paying members, how do you think that a publisher would be able to release a game?

Just to inform you. It's because of the paying members that you can play this game at all. Without us, this game wouldn't even be published in the EU and NA and you would kiss your desire to play this game goodbye!!

Please think next time before you attempt to give people some "lessons"...

^Yup, What he said...you can whine all you want about patrons ♥♥♥♥♥ing and it means nothing...you can become a patron and ♥♥♥♥♥ all you want because, well...you paid for the right ;)

Chef
09-20-2014, 12:33 PM
Everything is copied into the new server... Your house, farms, boats, characters, guilds, etc. The only choice you'd have to make as a guild is a) first server or b) new server. Once your guild chooses, they all set their characters on which ever server you chose as "primary". Then the characters and everything else on the server you DIDN'T choose, gets deleted after the week ends.

I got that part, and perhaps I'm a little skeptical of my fellow gamers but I believe many if not most would still elect to stay on their original server...however that being said if even 10 to 20% elected to move, there would be an improvement.

ActAFool
09-20-2014, 12:44 PM

Which is strange because there was a queue when it was just patrons playing prelaunch and theres still a queue now.

Please elaborate how you came up with these stats. Ill wait.

Chef
09-20-2014, 12:53 PM

Couldn't be further from the truth, we had great fun during Alpha, good healthy servers with no f2p peeps...and please, sight the source of your statistics, I find them...curious.

ScopeDown
09-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Which is strange because there was a queue when it was just patrons playing prelaunch and theres still a queue now.

Please elaborate how you came up with these stats. Ill wait.

^ This. Basically every server had Queue during Headstart, at that time there were only Founders (spend more than Patron after launch). Pretty sure it's more like 60/40, but yeah.

Chef
09-20-2014, 12:55 PM
I guess i must be special too, I open game and get this..

http://i61.tinypic.com/1fyb9g.png

I had that this morning just minutes after the servers were reset...nothing has changed, nothing has been fixed. Trion has been and still is failing.

Chainers
09-20-2014, 01:12 PM
I had that this morning just minutes after the servers were reset...nothing has changed, nothing has been fixed. Trion has been and still is failing.

At this point, I asked Trion for a refund. Ill be a paying member after they get their ♥♥♥♥ together, but if I want to play at all I have to get up early (200 person queue at 7:00am today) and stay on all day. Sorry, but I have a life to make the money to support you Trion, so I can't do that.

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 01:18 PM
http://img-9gag-lol.9cache.com/photo/a5NZ8Qo_700b.jpg

Moshpet01
09-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Clearly, more servers are needed. Something like the order of 20, 10 Na and 10 EU, just to sort out the ques and what not.
Also this issue where you can _only_ buy character slots while in game is not helping. (EG if you can't get in you can't get a new slot to go to a lighter loaded server.)
It's bad planning. Not to mention how _forced_ online labor regen is bollixing the servers as people don't dare get off the server. (Not to mention the long arsed waits to get back in.)

But if you do log out, it will take an (Arche)age to get back in.
M.

HansMaulwurf
09-20-2014, 01:19 PM
Trion new eu server ????

Ankaru
09-20-2014, 01:33 PM
Queue times are still over 3 hs. Why don't you do a proper calculation and buy 8 more servers instead of adding them 2 by 2 until the problem is solved? The team that calculates capacity should be replaced ASAP and be hired professionals that actually know what they do.

Nyleah
09-20-2014, 01:37 PM
I want to play. I really do. I'll probably end up waiting until they get a decent amount of servers though so I can just make a character on a new server. The one I originally started on just isn't gonna work for me. /sigh

lostmonkeys
09-20-2014, 01:59 PM
Well, I have not committed to paying to play yet. But I did get on early yesterday, and played all day. Amazing game. Diffidently considering going patron.

I have no issues with a queue, since I am not paying to play. however, If I was paying, sitting in a queue for hours would be unacceptable, and the main reason I am holding back for paying.

The new servers have made a big difference, maybe not hugely noticeable at peak times, but when I logged in at 7:30am est (GMT -4) and only a couple of the severs even had a queue, and those that did were only for a few minutes.

Logging in now at 4:45pm est(been in queue for about 1 hour) I see queues of just over 2000, started at about 2800, on Enla sever. And that is as a free to play player, not a Patron or Founder. that few days at the same time queues were 4000-6000 for me. Up to a 20% increased capacity per server, plus 3 new servers. That is a massive improvement in just a few days. I am very impressed, you guys must not have gotten much sleep.

That being said however, somebody must have either no idea how to run an MMO, or massively under estimated the intrest in Archeage for this to happen in the first place. I have played a lot of MMO's and have never seen a log in queue before. Even on free to play games. How is it that archeage, running on new hardware has a log in queue, while some other games with server racks 10 years old or more, can support close to a million active accounts, without a log in queue? You think you have a high client load now?

Have a look at how many new accounts have been created, that have not even gotten to make a single character, that means they have not managed to even log in and try the game since they created their account. That is a lot of potential customers that likely just have or will walk away, rather than sit in queues for hours.

I understand it is a trade off of server stability and the number of active clients that can connect. But how is it that your servers have so much less capacity then the severs for games that have be out for 10 years or more? Is there really that many accounts created for archeage that you have doubled your server capacity and still fall way short of meeting demand? If Archeage is really that popular, than it should not have had a free to play option. maybe just 30 day trial accounts to get people hooked. I can tell you I for one would still be here even if there was not a free to play option.

If client demand projection fell so short, than profits must be equally exceeding your expectations. Is this company publicly traded? or having an IPO soon? I would love to get in on it.

fargleblargen
09-20-2014, 02:00 PM
Trion, whomever is handling your queue mitigation is a bleeding idiot. Either that or you are doing this on purpose. In either case, you're all a bunch of ♥♥♥♥♥♥s.

classicfrito
09-20-2014, 02:01 PM
^Yup, What he said...you can whine all you want about patrons ♥♥♥♥♥ing and it means nothing...you can become a patron and ♥♥♥♥♥ all you want because, well...you paid for the right ;)

You didn't read what I wrote, did you? If you had, you would see that I never said anything about patrons not having the right to complain. You only read what the person who responded to me wrote. I agree that patrons have every right to ♥♥♥♥♥ and complain, just don't blame the people who are playing as f2p. All I see in game chat & on forums is the vitriol aimed at f2p people. The rest of us f2p peeps are being targeted just because you need a scapegoat for your anger. I have the $$ to pay....I already said that I choose not to pay until all this ♥♥♥♥ is fixed...I have faith that it will but I didn't rush in and plop my $$ down and was more cautious. In the meantime, I sit and wait in queue but I'm not stressed out like you. Get your priorities straight and complain to the right people, not the majority of the population just because you're upset.

Zercon
09-20-2014, 02:04 PM
Hope this helps.

server merges would have to be done like this:

1) Pick two or three low pop servers.
2) Set up a new server.
3) Everyone on the 2-3 originating servers gets their houses & items mailed to them.
4) Merge originating server populations to destination server.
5) Land rush.
6) Healthy server population.

Done, thanks for coming out.
everybody should known that Trion can't add look at the first CBE1 they took 2 alpha servers + 50,000 new players and crunched the numbers to come up with one beta server ....

and now if you have a character on a server you can not make a new character even though you can only play 1 character on an account at a time ... and they sale character slots in the market place but you can not use them and they said over and over you can have up to 4 characters on one server..... everybody at trion has the brain of a dead baby goose

Bunnyleptic
09-20-2014, 02:07 PM
You didn't read what I wrote, did you? If you had, you would see that I never said anything about patrons not having the right to complain. You only read what the person who responded to me wrote. I agree that patrons have every right to ♥♥♥♥♥ and complain, just don't blame the people who are playing as f2p. All I see in game chat & on forums is the vitriol aimed at f2p people. The rest of us f2p peeps are being targeted just because you need a scapegoat for your anger. I have the $$ to pay....I already said that I choose not to pay until all this ♥♥♥♥ is fixed...I have faith that it will but I didn't rush in and plop my $$ down and was more cautious. In the meantime, I sit and wait in queue but I'm not stressed out like you. Get your priorities straight and complain to the right people, not the majority of the population just because you're upset.

I agree for the most part, however I did not blame anyone though, and most of us are not blaming f2p players either. The most of us are blaming Trion, and some are blaming players who go AFK circling on their mounts while they are afk.

Superfluous
09-20-2014, 02:40 PM
Primigenius, first off thank you for being respectable and polite, although I do see a bit of possible condescension in what you typed and it is understandable. For all you know I did start last week, however this is not the case. I was in the closed beta weekends and I have quietly followed this game for the better part of a year or perhaps longer, time flows in upon itself and one can lose track of it quite easily. I may not have paid hundreds for the perks and I opted not to since the last couple MMOs I did that with were utter garbage and so I decided to take a more conservative and patient route, very uncharacteristic of me, however I am glad that I did. I do understand how frustrating it is to pay for something and then feel that the company has not delivered, it is a monumental agitation, however there are many factors to consider, most of which we may not be completely aware of and frankly a few hundred dollars are not going to make all that much of a difference in today's economy. Now I was not complaining about patrons/founders complaining, I was simply saying to not take it out on the people who didn't pay, for whatever reason, and to have patience cause really we don't have an omniscient understand of the situation to properly judge it. The people who did not pay for a free game should not be punished for taking a free game for free and waiting to see if the perks are worth it to them. Not everyone jumps on the band wagon. Some of us would rather spend over $200 to see Patrick Stewart and William Shatner in a Q and A as well as others like Nathan Fillion, Matt Smith, Robert Englund, A StarCraft II championship and really awesome cosplay costumes, instead of a game which is in it's infancy and free to play. Now if the game had to be bought and then on top you paid for additional stuff... I still couldn't see it justifiable cause then the queues would be much shorter and in fact this conversation would not be happening as such and I'd probably have rather it be buy to play, I'd buy it, free t play just makes it more convenient. Also my apologies if you think this is a bit abrasive. Also I might have went off topic, I have a bad habit of getting caught on tangents.

kurohane
09-20-2014, 02:54 PM
Hi Trion, can i suggest to allocate an official oceanic server? i know it doesn't seems important, but once there is an official oceanic server, oceanic players from each of the server will flow to the allocated server and new oceanic players will be more likely to create their char at the oceanic server instead of the already crowded servers. this will probably lower the number of players in the other server (maybe just slightly though)

Edlionheart
09-20-2014, 02:54 PM
I would like to move my char for another server. My queue on Inoch is always 3000+. 2-3 hours waiting sucks.

xchrisx
09-20-2014, 02:59 PM
Pathetic you can never get on the damn game :O so pay 15 dollars a month for what exactly???

Zeonx
09-20-2014, 03:01 PM
http://www.archeagegame.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/AA_GDC_GlyphShip_952x414.jpg (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/new-servers-added-ezi-na-and-lucius-na)

We've added two new worlds to our North American server list: Ezi (NA) and Lucius (NA)! These servers were racked (physically installed) and imaged (updated with ArcheAge server software) in our Texas data center all in the past day. Here you can see Ezi and Lucius in their new home with Senior Systems Engineer Jonathan Johnson. (https://twitter.com/ArcheAge/status/513072894033657856) These two servers will be on the new Auction House cluster 5 (AH5). These new servers are now online and available to play right now: Friday September 19 at 4:15 PM PDT (GMT-7).

We also have new European servers en route to our Amsterdam data center, currently passing through international customs at this very moment. They're making their way to being live as quickly as possible. For more on this, please check out our Launch FAQ (http://forums.archeagegame.com/showthread.php?52767-ArcheAge-Launch-Frequently-Asked-Questions-(Updated-9-19-at-1-00-PM-PDT))! Additionally, the NA servers Kyrios, Ollo, Salphira, and Aranzeb have been temporarily closed to new character creation.

NOTE: If your character slots are full, you will not be able to make a new character on the new servers until you log into one of them and either delete an existing character or purchase an additional character slot.

Read the full article on the website. (http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news/2014/09/new-servers-added-ezi-na-and-lucius-na)

STOP ADDING SERVERS AND INCREASE THE CAPACITY OF THE CURRENT SERVERS! Please.

Chef
09-20-2014, 03:05 PM
@lostmonkeys You are a perfect example of where Trion is failing at it's worst. Sure they're pissing off the patrons but where they are REALLY missing the boat is the f2p player that gives it a go, gets in, plays a while, or a long while and falls in love with this amazing game...and then can't play the next day due to insanely long queue times. You and 10s of thousands of others like you are not about to spend your money on this game at this point and many will be turned off for good. Turning away new clients is a horrible business model any way you look at it. Scott Hartsman should be replaced...yesterday!

Chef
09-20-2014, 03:10 PM

I stand corrected, and for the record I am not of the "blame the f2p players for our woes" ilk. F2p is not the issue here, poor management is.

StopPotting
09-20-2014, 04:25 PM
STOP ADDING SERVERS AND INCREASE THE CAPACITY OF THE CURRENT SERVERS! Please.

The server capacities are already at the maximum safe capacity. They will not increase it any further until higher quality hardware is received.

@the person who suggested mirroring the server, that's an excellent idea!

Peabody
09-20-2014, 04:33 PM
How can you tell if you're in the patron queue or not? It seems like I'm in the f2p queue as it's 1800 ppl and just basic red text??

Oledirty
09-20-2014, 04:33 PM

valkathon
09-20-2014, 04:44 PM
The server capacities are already at the maximum safe capacity. They will not increase it any further until higher quality hardware is received.

@the person who suggested mirroring the server, that's an excellent idea!
increasing compassity without opening the land that is under construction defeats the point for half the players that want to be able to grow crops and participate in the game without having the stuff they spend money on stolen from open world farm thieves. they should have a server for every 25% of the population to be able to have a home and farm spot. I say 25% because alot of people will drop from the game after a month or 2 just as thats how alot of ppl are but they should really look at the live servers of countries with smaller populations. they have some low pop servers. so take the amount of servers they have and devide it in half and make that a start. that seems to be common sence. take a country like russia or korea and they have 24 servers each with a smaller pop than na. they do have some full servers and very low pop servers. so as a start come out of the gate with 12 servers. base it off of rift if you want, thats an idea. Have not logged into my rift account in a while i admit but last i was there they had more than 8 lol. I love this game, the ganking near ports is complete bs and i think there should be no pvp allowed if you make it in the cove but besides that i just want to play. I am going to delete a toon and put it on a new server. i really want to wait to see if it gets better but these 6+ hour q times are ♥♥♥♥ing killing my will to even look at this game at all. I have a house and a small farm. my house is not build as i have not had time to farm the materials or even plant anything as the server q times are beyond what a person with a life can afford to wait. I just put the game in q knowing i wont be able to play for several hours and plan to play later. get dc in q from a time out after 6 hours. get in the game and gods didnt like a page file that went through so i get dc and wtf the 5 min grace period didnt work or i get some service file lost bs and it takes 10 min or close to it to get back on. or the best part i get in line to get in and it finally loggs in but i get kicked on the server select screen as if i am suppose to be sitting at my comp for 6 hours waiting for it to actually load my chr screen. i am going to delete a toon and move to a new server though it is in q times as well i am hoping its alot less than what i have on ollo and i could care less about the bonus items from the top founder package, i am really pissed that my time as a patron is being ♥♥♥♥ed over and pissed off of the fact that i spent 3900 credits on the bag slot expansions on my main and i cant move it, sure cant ♥♥♥♥ing delete that guy that would defeat the entire reason i bought the package esp with the fact i got ♥♥♥♥ed from headstart as they now know they should have started with a minimum of the servers they currently have. knowing that for a fact as they now do they owe head start members there but i digress. I have a 3 to 6 hour q just to delete a toon or i will just log in and purchase an extra slot, may just do that, either way i got what i expect to be greater than 6 hours to do. 12 q time from when i got home last night counting the 2 time outs just to get online for 3 minutes to see a 1 minute warning to maintance. went to buy a chr slot to start a new server and game droped. ♥♥♥♥ing a.

Squiddikins
09-20-2014, 05:05 PM
Something is better than nothing? Which something is this? As it stands, i paid for a patron status that i cannot use because im sitting a in queue for longer than i play.

Do you not see anything wrong with this? How do you think WoW would have fared if everyone that bought monthly subs sat in a 2hr+ queue everytime they tried to log in?

You must not have played WoW much. When it launched the servers were down for days. No one could play. In vanilla it way typical to have 2000 queues on the weekend. Heck, even as revengly as last year I was sitting on their stormrage server at a 1700 queue before they did free transfers off.

The issue is this game is not a typical linear mmo and it heavily relies on the community of the server to be able to play.

HunterSpike
09-20-2014, 05:18 PM
the servers you added ARE WORTHLESS..... and you said you guys fixed patron que times??? i started the que at 2600 at 12pm PST AS A 150 FOUNDERS PATRON!!!!! and no my que is at 1900 and its 5:16PM PST..... you guys didnt fix ANYTHING AT ALL... WAY TO JERK YOUR CUSTOMERS AROUND

Chaslaelurus
09-20-2014, 05:24 PM
Started at 10:30 PT on Tahyang with queue of 2050. It is now 5:30 and the queue is at 1091. Go figure. It is the craziest thing I have ever seen.

Vinuss
09-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Well I should have three character slots available.( I bought an additional slot) I have two characters and guess what it won't let me create an additional character. Come on.

griffenwhite
09-20-2014, 05:40 PM
lol such a bad joke. Fix the Ques that is the biggest problem in this game fix it. how do u do it add 10 more servers . u have at this moment 30,000 people in na waiting in que to play. lol that is the funniest thing i seen in long time. you have very little time to fix the problem. very little. before review are released. everyone should be fearing this. because if u get a 2 star review. which u will get because a review staff wont tell you they are playing so u can bump them up. they will be waiting for hours in your broke que system because u have people who afk in game. because they are too afraid to get stuck in the que again. and plus they get goodys by staying logged in longer lol. those of you who payed do you really want to have your money wasted like this. do you really want to have the servers cut down to only 3 and slowly slowly die. that the fate of this game if the dont fix it so people can do something as simple as

LOG ON TO EVEN MAKE A CHARACTER THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP TO PLAYING ANY GAME AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND YOU FAILED BIG TIME

kiwipearls
09-20-2014, 06:54 PM
Hrm. Server restrictions mean our f2p members who've been trying to get in and waiting in 8-12 hour queues - and not getting in, means they cannot join us a guild. Some have not even had the chance to get to character screen to create their characters yet...because they have real life to attend to and can't sit in long queues.

Implementing new servers with no ability of server transfer is just not logical. People are stuck where they are. Yes new characters can't be created, but we patrons are still stuck in queues. So if you now have the data on how many accounts are on each server, you have to increase the login capacity by 2000 IMHO based on my 2.4k Ollo queue I am sitting in right now. At this rate it will be dinner time before I actually get into game and will have to log out.

So frustrating.

Stugots
09-20-2014, 07:30 PM
Would just like to go on record saying that even after this "fix", I queued up at 6 pm and it's now 10:30 pm and there are still 300 people ahead of me in queue. 4 1/2 hours to get into a game that I paid money to purchase then subscribed to.

Step into my office AA project team... You're all f'n fired!

Stugots
09-20-2014, 07:41 PM
You must not have played WoW much. When it launched the servers were down for days. No one could play. In vanilla it way typical to have 2000 queues on the weekend. Heck, even as revengly as last year I was sitting on their stormrage server at a 1700 queue before they did free transfers off.

The issue is this game is not a typical linear mmo and it heavily relies on the community of the server to be able to play.

No, just no! Yes WoW had some queues but the longest I ever sat in a WoW queue was 45 mins... As a patron I have been in queue for almost 5 hours which is just unacceptable. I had 8 real life friends that were going to try the f2p and if they liked they were going to subscribe... You know what happened, they tried to log in a few times sat in queues for hours then said the hell with it.

Bad business is bad business!

Wagenman
09-20-2014, 07:44 PM
I wanted to say thank you. I hadn't actually been able to get into the game until these two servers came up. I finally got to play for an hour or two this morning.

I would actually be interested in playing more, but that doesn't seem to be part of your plan.

Marvar
09-20-2014, 07:54 PM
I honestly don't get what this New Servers are for... I'm in Inoch, and I'm still trying to log in. Just Like Wagenman, I could finally spend like 2 hours this morning, but I went to get something, I came back, I was in a queue line of 2K users... for a "> 1 Hour" ETA...
I mean, "if you don't have the money to pay for the game, then F up and wait in line to play for like... 6 hours??" while, like everyhting in this miserable life, the ones with money and pay the game can just hop in and be prior to their game... Thats simply unfair, if you preffer people to pay u for the gmae, then you shouldn't have made it "Free" ...

I'm really pissed off, this is a game I waited to play, but developers can't think big in this kind of games... is the same B-sht for every MMO I wait to play, no one seem to think about capacity, about getting lots of subscribers... This is just Fd up, there is tons of people that want to play YOUR game, but you still don't think enough to fix this stupidity and let users to play...

Stugots
09-20-2014, 08:01 PM
I honestly don't get what this New Servers are for... I'm in Inoch, and I'm still trying to log in. Just Like Wagenman, I could finally spend like 2 hours this morning, but I went to get something, I came back, I was in a queue line of 2K users... for a "> 1 Hour" ETA...
I mean, "if you don't have the money to pay for the game, then F up and wait in line to play for like... 6 hours??" while, like everyhting in this miserable life, the ones with money and pay the game can just hop in and be prior to their game... Thats simply unfair, if you preffer people to pay u for the gmae, then you shouldn't have made it "Free" ...

I'm really pissed off, this is a game I waited to play, but developers can't think big in this kind of games... is the same B-sht for every MMO I wait to play, no one seem to think about capacity, about getting lots of subscribers... This is just Fd up, there is tons of people that want to play YOUR game, but you still don't think enough to fix this stupidity and let users to play...

Has nothing to do with f2p vs. p2p players... I am a p2p player, I have been in the queue for 5 hours. This has nothing to do with money and everything to do with incompetence. The only way to fix that is to fire their current team and get a competent team in there to rectify the situation.

Brig
09-20-2014, 08:02 PM

Hahaha this!

Marvar
09-20-2014, 08:10 PM
I was told that paying users was being taken for prior to log in, but since you say this... its even worse than I expected!!!

Atrophied
09-20-2014, 08:12 PM
Why could the system not be setup to allow for Intermediate servers that would allow access to basic functions such as Character Management and chat?

Hunyo
09-20-2014, 08:15 PM
How about asking the Koreans and the Russians why did they add that many servers?

How about not encouraging AFK-ing with online LP regens higher than offline?

How about fighting against goldfarmer accounts?

Seriously TRION don't kill this game!

ElCid
09-20-2014, 08:18 PM
Hopefully they sort this by next weekend

we need free server transfers as well as new servers for the flood of players that will be moving 7

Marvar
09-20-2014, 08:25 PM
We need higher capacity for servers, like 6 more servers with high capacitry, and free transfer to move on this flood... I mean, really??!! 3.8K Queue Line after 2 New servers where created?!?! This sucks, I know it sbeen only a week, but damn it, I want to play, not sit back and wait for everything is Fixed, while others enjoy and laugh at my face... F that!!!

Vincen
09-20-2014, 08:35 PM
I think a significant factor promoting afk and long queues is how labor points are handled. If you are an active crafter, you need all the labor points you can get. So to get those points you need to stay logged in as much as possible. If you got just as many points while logged out, there would be far less incentive to afk for long periods of time. Then with less aft, the login queues would be shorter, further reducing the need to stay logged in to avoid the queue.

The way its set up now, the worse it gets, the more people will try to stay logged in to get points and retain their play connection, creating a vicious circle.

kiwipearls
09-20-2014, 09:27 PM

I am a Founding patron and I am in the queue for my server Ollo for the last 3 hours, started with 2.4k ahead of me, now at 762. Not even been able to play at all on my server with guildees this weekend. Doubt I will be able to play today either as I have to cook dinner for my kids by time I guestimate I get in.

Have had to get my guild members to harvest my crops if they need to plant stuff.

I just feel I my founders pack and sub is going 90% of the time sitting in the queue. Might as well just burn my money, as that is what it feels like.

Crypto87
09-20-2014, 09:47 PM

Boy do i feel screwed as a patron waiting 3-4 hrs to get in

Zercon
09-20-2014, 09:55 PM
Let’s talk about how smart the people from Trion really are…..
Trion cannot add here is want they did for beta, they took 2 alpha servers plus 50,000 new players and open closed beta event1 with one server it crashed within 20 min. and they added one more. From this point they kept adding servers to beta…. That was beta so it really was no big deal, all the players thought that Trion would learn from all of this, but did they…. Hell no….. Trion said they was going to release only 6 servers when over 100,000 post / replies told them they will need more then 6. If any one of us screwed up as bad as this on our job we would be fired and replaced…. So now, not even a week into the game we are up to 10 servers and have Q times from 2 hours to 18hours, trion puts restrictions on the servers and 5 million now players does not know that that is so they pick a server there friends are no just to set in Q for 10 hours to find out they cannot create a character at all, so now they have to do all of this again…. And Trion said over and over they you can have up to 4 characters on 1 server , but how are you going to do this if you cannot make a character… so now not only is everybody at Trion dumb, they are liars too… if there was a smart person at Trion they would have locked all players out of the servers if the player did not have a character on that server but we can see if there was anyone at Trion with a little bit of brains, they lost it when they went to the bathroom and took a dump…. You can only play 1 character at a time, so locking all the races from the players that is already on that server hurts the players there they cannot run with they’re friends…
There is a lot of players that got their money back and more everyday (not me, I’m trying to hang in there). Even though I thought Trion did a good job with rift, they screwed up the launch of this game so bad it will be remembered as the worst launch ever and this will be the last game I try with Trion name on it….

Deathfromace
09-20-2014, 10:17 PM
Let’s talk about how smart the people from Trion really are…..
Trion cannot add here is want they did for beta, they took 2 alpha servers plus 50,000 new players and open closed beta event1 with one server it crashed within 20 min. and they added one more. From this point they kept adding servers to beta…. That was beta so it really was no big deal, all the players thought that Trion would learn from all of this, but did they…. Hell no….. Trion said they was going to release only 6 servers when over 100,000 post / replies told them they will need more then 6. If any one of us screwed up as bad as this on our job we would be fired and replaced…. So now, not even a week into the game we are up to 10 servers and have Q times from 2 hours to 18hours, trion puts restrictions on the servers and 5 million now players does not know that that is so they pick a server there friends are no just to set in Q for 10 hours to find out they cannot create a character at all, so now they have to do all of this again…. And Trion said over and over they you can have up to 4 characters on 1 server , but how are you going to do this if you cannot make a character… so now not only is everybody at Trion dumb, they are liars too… if there was a smart person at Trion they would have locked all players out of the servers if the player did not have a character on that server but we can see if there was anyone at Trion with a little bit of brains, they lost it when they went to the bathroom and took a dump…. You can only play 1 character at a time, so locking all the races from the players that is already on that server hurts the players there they cannot run with they’re friends…
There is a lot of players that got their money back and more everyday (not me, I’m trying to hang in there). Even though I thought Trion did a good job with rift, they screwed up the launch of this game so bad it will be remembered as the worst launch ever and this will be the last game I try with Trion name on it….

Did you really have to copy and paste this in eight different threads?

draka
09-21-2014, 03:28 AM
♥♥♥♥ you Troin we from Eu need some aswell and you give NA 2 servers and we have to pay you for sitting in queue for 5+ hours. You guys should be ashamed of yourselves.

Ishti
09-21-2014, 03:43 AM
More frustrating than these damn queues.. is they are not saying anything more about them. What the hell? Just say nothing more when it's clearly still a HUGE problem.

OneMember
09-21-2014, 04:13 AM
Since launch got under 10mins of gaming time as Que is always +3 hours (EU side) and that is way more than i can handle as working person.

SoulWeaver
09-21-2014, 04:28 AM
I cant get into the new servers or any server at all besides what I have made characters on already what the hell the deal ?

Noony
09-21-2014, 04:35 AM
Just wondering, when will EU get new servers it's all fine and dandy adding NA servers but there's a EU community too!

Nibor
09-21-2014, 04:41 AM
Just wondering, when will EU get new servers it's all fine and dandy adding NA servers but there's a EU community too!

+1. I think two of them would be enough...

Fionnuala
09-21-2014, 05:38 AM
Thank you, Trion!

My husband and I rerolled from Tahyang to Ezi and it was totally worth it! We've been happily playing all weekend so far. We've got land and have been completing trade quests. We've got a nice spot in mind for our first house. We haven't had to wait in any queues as patrons on Ezi.

Idoryn
09-21-2014, 05:52 AM
We don't anymore NA servers, I logged into NA Tahyang it wasn't even at a low period... had a massive queue.... of 8 people... 8... took a couple of seconds to log in.
While in Eanna here I sit at 2000+

Raivenn
09-21-2014, 06:01 AM
We don't anymore NA servers, I logged into NA Tahyang it wasn't even at a low period... had a massive queue.... of 8 people... 8... took a couple of seconds to log in.
While in Eanna here I sit at 2000+

Then you were not trying to log on to Tahyang last night around 6:30pm EST... Three hour queue as a patron. My wife was trying to get in for the first time to trigger her account as a patron -- she didn't even get in before we went to bed at midnight.

Idoryn
09-21-2014, 06:07 AM
Then you were not trying to log on to Tahyang last night around 6:30pm EST... Three hour queue as a patron. My wife was trying to get in for the first time to trigger her account as a patron -- she didn't even get in before we went to bed at midnight.

Been trying to get onto Eanna since about 12:30, it is now 15:05, still over 1000 people in front of me in queue... 12:30 because I was randomly disconnected from the queue before, so I won't count the time before that, there is no message to know if you were disconnected, you have to see that your queue position isn't moving to know it.

Raivenn
09-21-2014, 06:17 AM
Been trying to get onto Eanna since about 12:30, it is now 15:05, still over 1000 people in front of me in queue... 12:30 because I was randomly disconnected from the queue before, so I won't count the time before that, there is no message to know if you were disconnected, you have to see that your queue position isn't moving to know it.

Yeah, I'm not even sure what the solution is. Normally you could go with more servers now, then offer free transfers to those who want to move back to populated servers when the hype dies down. Two issues with this: Hype normally dies down with a game where there is still a base price to pay (such as GW2), but with this being a game you can play with no financial commitment, that time frame could be longer. Secondly, for those transferring, AA has the unique issue with non-instanced land ownership. What happens to those unfortunate enough to be on the low-population servers and need to move? Their location on their server may not be available on the new one. Do they open a spot for land that only those transferring can claim? How do they code that?

So I am not sure the solution, but I'd like to see one soon. I have participated in several MMO launches, Day 1 and expansions, and the server queue issues are cleared up mostly by the following weekend (FF players are going to flame me, I know).

Chef
09-21-2014, 06:29 AM
I think a significant factor promoting afk and long queues is how labor points are handled. If you are an active crafter, you need all the labor points you can get. So to get those points you need to stay logged in as much as possible. If you got just as many points while logged out, there would be far less incentive to afk for long periods of time. Then with less aft, the login queues would be shorter, further reducing the need to stay logged in to avoid the queue.

The way its set up now, the worse it gets, the more people will try to stay logged in to get points and retain their play connection, creating a vicious circle.

This is a huge factor. You have a game that basically pays you to stay in game to earn labor points, so there is no incentive to log out even if there were not ridiculously long queues. More servers and higher caps is the only way to alleviate the problem....or do nothing and allow rage quite to lower the pop!

Telstar
09-21-2014, 07:59 AM
They were so needed, i couldnt login in Ollo for 3 days

Lingwon
09-21-2014, 08:11 AM
Nice one trion! Here to hoping it's money well spent. Next task is to pick a really good method to rid of those botters. They'll skew actual sales and take up precious gamer slots.

Tasmanian
09-21-2014, 08:26 AM
Had a great weekend rolling on Lucius with my buddies. No giant alpha-guilds to be found to take up all the good space. Looking forward to actually playing this game.

I was in a queue of 1 last night ;)

Lawman
09-21-2014, 08:31 AM
Annnnndd... they are full. I got in yesterday at 4:00 am central and rerolled ezi. Had a character on Inoch, same thing got in real early on that one too, but was qeued at 4 am on Saturday. Soooo... here I am and unable to get in.

Trixologist
09-21-2014, 08:42 AM
Annnnndd... they are full. I got in yesterday at 4:00 am central and rerolled ezi. Had a character on Inoch, same thing got in real early on that one too, but was qeued at 4 am on Saturday. Soooo... here I am and unable to get in.

Game is up after maintenance.
I think someone said they added another new server to NA.

folp1nt
09-21-2014, 09:22 AM
about a new servers need think before opening

griffenwhite
09-21-2014, 09:23 AM
They need 10 more severs

Crypto87
09-21-2014, 09:25 AM
Blocking so many gold spammers that need to get off the game to help with the Queue

griffenwhite
09-21-2014, 09:29 AM
Very true get rid of gold sellers

Fionnuala
09-21-2014, 09:41 AM
I'm just wondering now if the new servers are going to get their own forums.

SarahD094
09-21-2014, 10:33 AM
I would love to do that except that would mean having to log on to the server that has 3000+ people just to delete my character. Just another way this game irritates players. Have the queue after you select your character or have the abilities to manage your characters before entering the world/ or manage outside of the game!

Just thought I'd point out that this would solve the afk in chara screen issue!

MrMullet
09-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Can we PLEASE get a new EU server?